View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 When things go so right (for Calidare) 

Post Re: When things go so right (for Calidare)
Soon the hallways to the school clear away as students head to there rooms or library or where ever they go during the times when there out of school, the only thing that can be heard off in the distance is the squeaking wheel of a mop bucket some where in one of the branching hallways.

“So you really did wait? How amusing.” I tell her out loud as I look my catch up and down admiring her figure and knowing soon ill be tasting her virgin delights. “Where would you like to go for me to enjoy your body young lady?” I had asked her as I look around knowing there was no students to disturb us.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

Vaxirmisa thought for a second. How about in my dorm room? Vaxirmisa thought. Vaxirmisa went back to not talking at all she gotten very depressed, and she also gotten very horny for Calidare as well. She just wanted to make sure that nothing is wrong with her she just wanted to make sure that Calidare will take all of her virginity from her. She also wanted to make sure that he will not be gentle with her.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:30 am

I could read every thought in her mind even the ones not directed to me. “Ok then Vaxirmisa, ill meet you in your room if that’s where you would like to go.” I told her I was a bit off guard at her behavior of the whole thing but it was different and could prove exciting on both ends. In most cases I would call this woman a slut but her being a virgin proved the opposite if I didn’t know better I would of thought she was drugged to be so submissive and unaffected by the fact I was one that the humans here would call monster.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

Vaxirmisa laid on top of her bed she wanted to make sure that nothing will go wrong she just laid there until Calidare came in, and she wanted to have him focused on taking her virginity. She just looked around, and tried to see if anyone would come in she knows that they won't they are too scared of her she is one girl who they will not go around anymore because of her whole thing she is wanting some peace and quiet with him.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:01 am

I had looked deep into her mind looking for those things that would cause the most terror she could experience but also bring to her the most delight she could possibly imagine I had also glimpsed in her mind the need for acceptance and the willingness for punishment of the physical kind, she truly was not like most of the girls here at this school she even believed the other students feared her. I would soon have my way with this girl and deflower her perfect flower all to fulfill her horny desires, thinking to myself how lucky to be the first for her.

Waiting till the hallway clears of students being invisible I maneuver my self behind Vaxirmisa, soon the halls are clear as I watch and keep my thoughts and my presents hidden from this girl as I watch how fidgety she getting wanting me.

I grab her from behind my hand groping her breast as the other one had reached between her legs holding onto her sacred place, I begin to pull her back as the wall she was near begins to envelope her like a heavy blanket soon all she see is darkness and then lights as if she was now enveloped in a blanket of stars. “This is a world in between worlds.” I tell her as I forcibly rip away her school outfit, leaving her only in her undergarments.

Calidare Art Gallery

Last edited by Calidare on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2