View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Art Can Be Fun (Ryu) 

Post Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
It was night time, an early November evening most students was in their dorms talking about what they would be doing for there weekend a few of the students I could sense was in the library with other girls, that was a bit to crowed for me at this time though the devices around the Campus was pushing me t find a victim to my lust.

I had notice a mind all alone within the art department and quickly linked my mind with hers and began looking throw the young lady mind and found she wasn’t really interested in doing her work but for some reason she felt she needed to do the extra work to pass the class since she was doing so bad at the time with her art classes. I quickly flown in that direction, I had been Invisible while flying this had became a habit to keep the other students who haven’t seen anything that the island truely had to be ignorant of the going on around Campus.

I had phased throw the wall and silently landed near the girl that when by the name Ryu, I had found this to be odd since I hadn’t ran into a girl with a name like this before but it was intriguing to find a girl with such a name. I looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing, it didn’t look all the way finish but from first glance she appeared to have talent.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
It was way too cold outside, the other students crowded in eventually quiet places, and Ryu disliked them for habits like this one. She didn't know what else to do, and still her art skills weren't that impressive. In the end she decided to do something instead of being lazy and go to bed in her room. Art made her depressed, but due her bad marks she had to do a little exercise.

Setting up a canvas quickly, grabbing some paint and brushes, Ryu looked up to actually find something to draw, or even getting any idea. She forced herself to think about something, and even though she was lazy most of the time, she decided to create a painting of a small temple. Remembering it from her childhood, the temple was built up like an orb, with a roof which looked like a pyramid in a way. Additionally some cherry trees having their location next to it, it'd be a nice painting in the end.

It got quite late, and the painting was still in processing. Drawing the outlines went quite fast, but coloring and adding light effects weren't her thing at all. She liked to draw instead of painting, but she needed training. Not passing the session would've been a terrible thing, due she had to repeat everything and her mother would turn into a furious creature. A quick smile passed Ryu's face as she thought about it for a short amount of time, and continued painting.

Damn you art... you, freak... me out, argh!

Moving her body in an almost awkward position she made an attempt to throw her paintbrush on the floor hardly, but stopped immediately in the middle of it. Ryu shook her head lightly to clear her mind and get back to work. She abruptly stood straight up, her head turned around to get a view of the room. Nobody was there, she didn't mention counting the furniture at all. Her nervous habit to check everything was quite annoying sometimes, but it saved her some times. Ryu dipped the brush into the some red liquid, actually just dark red paint to complete the small temple building after all. She sighed and got started again.

Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:18 pm

I had seen that temple she was drawing before, to help her along with her painting I imprinted in her mind the more clear form of the temple making it look mystical in nature, I had slowly brought forth the image to make sure she didn’t think it was placed there. With just a slight wave of my hands inches from her head I had magic a calming spell on her to focus what was at hand before her.

Slowly I could see the painting coming into new light as she worked on the lighting of the building and I started to toy with her mind vision of the picture, out site the temple Ryu herself is there just at the doorway dressed in a flowing white silken gown that the sides are open only closed with a golden rope around her slender waist, it would almost look like one of those Greek outfits one seldom see in modern art as the front and back blows to the side showing off her lovely thighs and legs.

On the side of her hip in the vision it appears she has a tattoo of a sword or dagger with the pattern of an angel before it his snowy white wings spread wide like what you would see in those old paintings of avenging angels but the tattoo seems to sparkle in some strange way as if the color keeps shifting in a certain pattern.

I gently stroke the side of her neck expecting to cause her a pleasant chill to run down her spine but if she tried to touch me, she would have what ever she used would just pass throw me, but the calming spell I had placed on her would help keep her from freaking out thinking the place was haunted though I thought that might be amusing to see her reaction of that.

I help the painting alone some what guiding her hand but making it seem she the one doing the work in those times when she needed a nudge in the right direction to what she was trying to draw and not what I was placing in her mind, it was her painting after all and not mine.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu was amazed how easily she was able to remember the temple as if like an image got imprinted into her mind. While she kept painting, she felt relaxed somehow even though art wasn't her thing. It slightly surprised her, but in the end she was fine.

After a short amount of time she tried to focus on the lightning again, increasing her skills after all. Maybe she wasn't able to draw like that in the class itself because she hates to offer anything to the public. She blushed lightly as she drew herself, wearing some dress she wasn't able to describe at all, and it was only closed by a golden rope around her waist. Herself enjoying it finally, but embarassed due the painting of herself pointed on her thighs and legs. She didn't know why she was exactly drawing like this, but she didn't care.

Drawing a lovely looking tattoo containing a high decorated longsword, while an angel spread his wings in front of it. She finished it, lightly smiling about her work, but still uncomfortable because she had no idea why she drew exactly this. She nodded once and tried to find some more colors. Completely painted, it looked strange in a way, like it was sparkling in a certain pattern.

A feeling woke her up again. It felt cold in a way, a pleasant cold touch running down her spine. Maybe it was just a breeze, but she wanted to be sure about it. Still feeling calm somehow, she managed to turn around, looking into the empty room again. The paintbrush still in her hand, her eyes scurry around nervously to find something, but she didn't know what. Every window was closed, no one else was there. Maybe her mind tricked herself somehow, but she wanted to try. A soft "Hey." escaped her mouth, checking everything again for some reactions, but nothing happened. She stepped forward, gently trying to grab something that wasn't there, waiting some seconds to be sure nobody was there.

She turned around again. Almost finishing off her painting, she made a step backwards to look at it patiently. It looked good, incredible good. It seemed like almost everything was perfectly done, and the image in her head was a big help after all. Moving into a thinker position to think about it, she closed her eyes to check everything again.

Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:55 pm

This was becoming entertaining for me as she closed her eyes to see the image in her minds eye, I decided to let her linger on the vision for a moment before it slowly turned into something more like a day dream. As the erotic looking figure of herself was walking away from the temple a gust of wind had blown the silken outfit up to reveal that she wasn’t wearing any under panties, showing off her very sexy shaven pussy as she seems not to care.

The dream had continued on where it seemed she was walking to some one as her hand slowly went between her legs to cares her little nub of pleasure making a face of pure delight as if she was nearing an orgasm, as she would you see a very hansom angel standing there to welcome her embrace his wings of white spread wide and arms reaching out to embrace the girl that looks so much like yourself.

His loincloth flapping in the breeze just giving you a hopeful glimpse of his manhood but not enough to satisfy your curiosity at how manly he might be, as the angel embraces the girl like the two have been lover for ages you see him cares her back with one hand slowly moving down to her ass as his hand grabs hold firmly of her butt cheek and pulls her close to him. It looks as if he was whispering something in your dream self ear and a large smile appears on her face as he whispers his mysterious words.

The dream fades once more and the picture before you still seems to be missing something but yet it has all the balance one would need for such a picture, the tattoo on the girl though seems different then before. It almost looked as if the tattoo alone was surreal as if it was more then a painted thing but something much more magical about it, the thing almost seemed to glow with multi color pattern you had seen in the image in your dream, as you look at it you hear in your head in your own voice in a whisper. “Is what I just painted on her leg a magic symbol?” and just at that instance the wind began to blow from the open window knocking papers off the desk as they scattered on the floor.

As soon as the wind had came it had died down quickly leaving school papers on the floor of the room as if a tornado had visited to take a look at your art work and left to cause trouble else where. As if the dream was becoming true your can feel the tingling feeling as if being finger lightly but it was only focused on your nub below but again the was nothing really touching you other then that feeling of pleasure radiating from that spot.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu didn't know what is going on in her head as the character in her mind personified herself. She moved in a quite erotic way, swinging her hips lightly as wind revealed her almost naked body except the thin outfit on her skin. A sound of surprise escaped her mouth while the day dream continued.

Embarrassed due her hand carressing her nub, the face of the character turned into a face of pure delight. Ryu wasn't quite sure why she was doing it, but after all the silhouette of something like an angel appeared, embracing the girl while she continued with her masturbatory activity.

The dream went more interesting due the angel seemed like having a high amount of satisfaction to offer just after the breeze revealed his genitals slightly underneath his loincloth. Both of them seemed familiar in a way, even though Ryu thought the girl seemed to be a copy of her and she never saw anything like him before. His way to take care of the girl was quite weird, but pleasing somehow. Hardly able to understand any word he whispered to her, a large smile appeared on the girl's face.

Ryu shook her head to remove the picture out of her mind. Even though her thoughts were quite natural in a way, she'd always been afraid someone could read "minds" in away. Even though it seemed impossible, Ryu wasn't sure about it. Her eyes opening slowly, looking on her painting just to reveal that something had changed. The tattoo looked strange now, even more than before, like it was glowing in a multi color pattern. Focussing on it, it seemed like her own voice said something in her head. There was no time left to think about it and due the open window a heavy breeze entered the room.

She was about to collect all the papers after the wind died down as she stopped abruptly, her face turning expressing a strong gladness. Calming down quickly, she tried to resist the feeling underneath her skirt that suddenly appeared. Like something played with her nub, the feeling didn't disappear for some reason. One hand quickly reaching down to check everything, she noticed there was nothing but air. She turned around, facing the entire room. It was still empty. The hand quickly moved between her legs to at least slow down the effect of pleasure, but something else overwhelmed her mind.

Her own hand rubbing her nub lightly, keeping her face in the direction to see the entire room if someone would enter, soft moans escaped her throat. Her words more groaned than spoken, the pleasure slowly filled her body, Ryu blushed even more because she even allowed herself to enjoy a thing like this.

So... good.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:56 pm

I was amused to see that it didn’t take much to push her into self-gratification and the way she was watching the door almost made me to turn visible just to see her reaction but I would let her get a little more aroused from her own doing, it make penetrating her flower that much easier.

I had slowed down my teasing of her nub to allow her to fulfill her own desires but enjoyed the little show, I had made one of the books that was on the desk that was teetering on the edge fall over as it made a loud thud on the floor slitting the back of the book open, if she looked she would see a small piece of parchment that some one had placed in the back binding of the book, it appeared to be older then the book was almost ancient like a piece of paper from the 1800's or maybe older, the book just laid there like a magnet drawing in any ones attention if they had enter the room because of the very old looking paper sticking out from its binding.

The image in your head keeps popping in and out as to remind you of your work and your self wanting to satisfy your self but the image of the angel in your head is beginning to be harder to focus on like when you wake up from a good dream and you slowly forget what it was that you had been dreaming of and trying so hard to remember.

Another gust of wind blows the windows open as the curtains begin to billow giving a sense of being in a horror film when the monster was about to come throw the window to greet its victim except you would need the lights to flicker and lighting out side to fulfill the effect yet there is that feeling of calmness in the air that makes it seem less then a horror movie.

The parchment in the book had been freed thanks to the gust of wind as it was no floating around the room lazily on the breeze other papers had joined in but the parchment because of its age was easy to keep track of floating around, it had landed near you as did a few other papers did and rested teetering on the edge ready to fall into the paint you had on your palette you was using to mix your paints in.

It had became very quite within the room now as if the wind its self that was blowing into the room was now holding its breath at the suspense of the paper falling into the paint, all that was missing what the music of suspense you hear in the movies.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:01 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu tried hard not to look surprised as one of the books on the table slumped down to the floor creating a dull noise. The feeling of pleasure fading away slowly, her hand reached up to a normal position, fixing her slightly slipped skirt quickly, having a look at it. The back of the book opened somehow, and a small piece of parchment was revealed. It looked quite old, maybe someone pushed it inside before giving it back to the owner? Slowly approaching the book, Ryu still tried to focus on the room.

Even though the paper looked interesting, the pictures in her head slowly disappeared. She wanted to keep them, it was quite an erotic fantasy, but worth using it as a template to satisfy herself again sometime. But the pictures faded away, and hardly remembering anything, she stood right in front of the desired book.

This must be a joke...

Her words seemed far away due another gust of wind reached into the room like an arm to grab her out of it. Her calm feeling that stayed for some minutes now, and the fact she is hardly able to startle anyway, it wasn't that hard to resist screaming. I should close the window sooner or later...

The paper floated around, easily being tracked by Ryu herself due its obvious seniority. It took some time before the paper rested on the floor, most likely to drop itself into the paint she was about to mix. No wind, just the silence of nothing filled the room completely. She didn't lose any time, getting down to her knees, grabbing the paper softly and getting straight up quickly. At first she didn't pay attention to it due her obvious rising edginess. Everything seemed to be some kind of a joke. It disturbed her in a way. Ryu hated the way she felt at this moment, but she'd find out if someone was there. A giggle or just a rustle would allow her to find someone, or at least something.

Get the fuck out here now, you retarded cowards!

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 pm

I had grin because I was reading her mind and the fact that I knew what she was trying to do was goat who ever was in the room, that being me to reveal themselfs but I remained quiet and observed her behavior as she had snatched the parchment up just as it was about to fall into the paint she was mixing.

A gentle breeze once more came throw the open window playing at the him of her skirt and a few of the papers are rustled but not as bad as the large breeze that had came throw that had knocked a lot of the papers off the desks. I had thought to my self this one might be entertaining and even with out reading her mind I could tell she had already met up with another monster the way she was acting so skittish, not like something a normal student would act like if they didn’t know about the inhabitants of the island other then the students and faculties here.

I had kept her body at the same arousal level before she had started to chase after the parchment, it would have been a shame if she had lost that pleasant feeling before she could finish what she was doing.

The brief breeze I had created had given me a wonderful view of her ass and panties and she had such a wonderful backside making me even more interested in seeing this girl naked though with my abilities that wouldn’t be to hard but it was the waiting that made the whole game fun.

I had created the parchment to appear as if it was some kind of spell or poem if she decided to read it and that would be a way for me to introduce my self to this skittish girl before me and in the end it would be on her that she would have released me to the world, or at least it would give her the idea she was the one to have brought this on to herself and not just by a chance encounter but here in Shokushu Campus nothing is truly by chance.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

Nothing happened. Obviously no one was there, or just hiding. No student would deal with her at all due her behaviour of taking revenge. She continued looking inside, just as another breeze came inside through the open window.

The breeze lifted her skirt slightly, but she wasn't able to hide her intimate parts abruptly, someone could've seen something if trying to do so. Ryu wondered about the kind of stormy weather these days, almost windless a couple of hours ago. The early winter, she guessed. The feeling returned, resisting was hard but an acceptable level. Well, she enjoyed it every now and then, but she actually wanted to do something here.

Focussing on the paper, sticking it almost to her face, breathing mildly against it. It seemed like a spell or poem appeared while she wasn't looking, or actually was written down on it before she even took a look at it. She nodded and tried to focus on it. Something inside her kept her from reading it loud, but on the other hand Ryu was interested in reading. Something would happen, and she wanted to see "what" exactly. Glad the words weren't written on a foreign language, her eyes flickered over the old paper. Talking clear and loud, the words escaped her throat.

"Great and mighty spirit... Calidare, I summon you today and at this hour, to follow your desires as you order my unworthy body. Until I am able to do so, it is necessary I am allowed to see you undisguised and in your true form.
I summon you, but I should not obey your words or be unwilling to come, you will curse me in the worst way I can think of. Do not banish me, expose yourself and accept me as your servant once in a while."

Ryu was confused why someone would put a piece of paper like this into a book someone would read every now and then. Calidare, what a weird name to wear as a demon or some other mystical creature. Her eyes went down the page, revealing the last row of words.

"Therefore, arrive immediately and visibly, I volunteer my body to serve you, mighty spirit... and arrive in the magic square outside your other world."

Smiling lightly due the words escaping her soft lips, she laughed slightly as the paper dropped out of her hand, laying down on the desk beside her. How could a student or teacher be that desperate to write such stuff?

Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:04 pm

I grinned as I started the clouds outside to billow into a dark storm as she read the words out loud the calming effect I was giving her had ceased only to be replaced by her own natural emotions, the further she read the more violent the clouds outside reacted. The moonlight that was coming throw some of the clouds before was completely blocked now giving outside a much eerier feeling sounds of thunder had started to rumble throw getting louder as she read more from the spell she herself had created.

The lights within the room began to dim as flashes of light had flooded the room from the lightning if she was looking outside she would have notice a tree only five hundred yards from the building she was in had gotten struck, the tree branch that was struck exploded into fragments as it fell to the ground and the rain started to pour down hard in buckets.

A bolt of lighting had stuck the window blowing it open and it appeared the whole room was ablaze with lightning, lights exploding all around her unable to contain so much power setting the room into a semi darkness the bolts had strikes that had started landed before her feet creating a mystical circle of light that brought forth light to see in as the runes glowed a bright white blue.

In the center of the circle it was like looking at a ball of energy slowly taking the forum of a man with wings, it was so bright it was hard to see its true form but as it formed it became clear by the minute until the form of a hansom man before you was there bare chested only wearing a red loincloth with what looked like real gold trim that went down to his knees. His hair was brown that went to the middle of his back as his head was bent forward slightly giving the look of some one powerful as his eyes was a bright green with a slight blue glow to them, his snowy white wings spread wide as if it was an avenging Angel send to slay a devil of some kind.

He slowly lifted his head as the lightning subsided leaving the room dark with the only light source was from the glowing circle and the Angel before you, the look he gave you would have sent chills down any one back as he smiled at you, a smile that would have melted any girls heart. He said to you as it was so quiet now you could hear a pin drop. “I am here to fulfill your request that you so desire and make you my servant and I will not banish you for you desire me and wish of me to quench that desire within your loins, I am here.” he had said with the voice that was perfect to your ears that would be what a man of your dreams.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 am
Profile YIM WWW

Everything happened so fast. The weather turned into a horrible stormy condition as if a huge cold and warm front of air clashed. The window opened again, too fast for Ryu to close it abruptly, and the lights inside the room she tried to finish her painting silently some minutes ago had turned into a semi darkness. Noticing the source of light on the floor, her head turned into its direction.

A circle of light has been created while the lightning destroyed every other light source inside the room. Its bright white blue runes glowed, the room slightly exposed due the emitted light. Hardly able to focus on anything else than the light, her eyes stared at it with high regard.

The unwanted summoning seemed to work, creating the silhouette of a man with wings, slowly allowing him to enter Ryu's world. He looked handsome in a way, just wearing a red loincloth which fitted him almost perfect. Paying some attention to his appearance, Ryu took a step back, as his wings spread wide, she collided with the desk behind her. It didn't hurt that much, but due the situation it seemed like an unfitting gesture.

Even though he looked like the ideal reflection of her benefts, she disliked the idea of following the paper's order she just read in front of him. Ryu folded her arms in front of her to express her resistance. He looked like an angel, but does he act like one? She tried to hide the slightly pouring liquids of her own as her hands pushed her own skirt deeper to make sure nothing got revealed.

T-this must be a mistake. I... just read this paper over there, I didn't mean to do anything like being your servant...

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:39 pm

I smile at her as she backs away from me bumping into the desk behind her, quite a normal reaction for one who had just summoned any kind of being. The way she had backed into the desk most would see as a suggestive pose. “Your pose suggest your wanting to submit, so could it be subconsciously you read the paper out loud because it is what you truly wanted?”
I step out of the circle towards Ryu as the circle slowly fades away I wave my hand like magic and the room is like it was before the storm had came from the reading of the spell she believed to be true. I had been linked to her mind and was able to read every thought that was going on in her head. “Lets not think of this encounter as servant and master but a mutual agreement to fulfill are personal desires.” I had told her as I waved my hand before her and the weight of a pendent appeared around her neck.

The pendent looked like it was made from pure solid gems to form an Angel with his wings spread wide the wings made of diamond as the figure was made from emerald and behind it a sword made from fire opal that made it look to shift in color the hilt was the most unique part of the sword as one end pointed to the sky and the other to the ground and behind both of those was a paint board and crossed paint brushes. A gold chain seemed to go throw the pommel of the sword as if it was fused or created there before the dawn of time.

“A gift to someone of beauty, you wont be able to remove it and no one can take it way from you, for it will return if it had been taken. It has a power only you can discover and it seals are pack we have made.” I tell her as I can see the thoughts in her head start to race forward.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu gulped hard as the unknown, tall angle let something like a necklace appear. Her hands rushed upwards, grabbing the pendant, trying to remove it at any cost. It didn't work that well though, she wasn't able to move it the tiniest bit. She grumbled due her anger about herself, but finally managed to think about it. His attempts to calm her down weren't about to work either, his compliment just made her feel more confused about everything.

Slowly facing him, his eyes stared right into her own, and she felt stupid about what she just did. Removing the necklace was one thing, but why did she read the old paper, just why? Hardly trying not to reveal any emotions, her mouth opened while her eyes focussed on his to make sure he would follow her words.

To fulfill our desires? I-I don't know what you're talking about. Your gift is... pretty impressive, but I am not going to accept it due I didn't want to make up anything with you.

She quickly jumped across the desk behind her to get some distance between them. Surely nothing was revealed, maybe one or two drops of her body liquid dripped on the table due her still existing feeling of pleasure entering underneath her skirt, it was unstoppable. Straighten her body, she stared at the angel who waved at her some moments ago to create the pendant around her neck. He was about to do something to her, she knew it, it's just his appearance and behaviour. Maybe he was an angle after all, but as the paper said something was about to happen.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:47 pm

I turn my head to the picture she had painted and smiled. “You have the gift of art that I can see for my self, have you been to that temple before? If I recall that temple has been in ruins for a very long time.” as if just noticing the dagger angel on the girl leg, I look once more into your eyes, my eyes being so green with the light glowing of blue some would think they was hypnotic in away.

“Could it be you was there in a past life? Are you that lovely Priestess I once knew so long ago? You even painted the tattoo on her leg as she had. This was meant to be why else would you had summon me during your time of need? You even leak with your love juices knowing this is true, look at your panties they are soaked and you summoned me to help fulfill your own need.” I tell her this not moving any closer to her but there was no escape for her for I had sealed the room shut with magic.

I give the appearance of being harmless but the energy that spills from me would tell any one I was very powerful. “Come my Priestess, wrap your arms around me like we used to in the old days, for we was meant to be together as you can see.” the memories of the dream was slowly coming back, this being like a dream of deja-vue, my arms open wide looking very inviting. “Priestess don’t fear me, you know I would never hurt you, not one so beautiful as your self, let embrace are passion for one another like we used to.” I tell her in soothing words.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next