View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Art Can Be Fun (Ryu) 

Post Re: Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
Ryu whimpered as the secretary slapped her across the face, leaving a stinging sensation while the red haired student remained motionless on all fours with the exception of her face, seeking refuge by lowering it as much as possible. She endured further degradation and felt like returning the favor, but she soon figured that wasn't the right thing to do. The riding crop felt downright insulting, teasing her into desiring more punishment despite the marks it was leaving behind. For the time being she obeyed and remained silent through it all.

Suddenly the device within her backside caused her to shriek as it was growing in size, the pressure enough to cause pain as it lessened the available space between the device and cum. The sudden electric shock nearly threw her off, the girl grew tense as it felt as though the current went through her entirely. It forced her nipples to become fully erect as warmth spread through her engorged breasts, she could barely pay attention to the men as her focus turned to the special punishment she was receiving. It wasn't long before she faced another distraction when something had made its way between her legs and she felt her muscles tighten around it almost immediately.

The student moaned loudly as her head shot up, revealing the desperacy written all over her begging expression to both secretary and crew as she spread her thighs ever so slightly to adjust to whatever they had pushed inside the poor girl. Her mouth was open, her full lips slightly apart. She wanted to tell them that they were wrong, that she didn't like the humiliation, that they should look away, but at the same time she wanted them to stare, she wanted them to know that she loved being whipped, that she loved being on the brim of control with all the molten semen within her, threatening to gush out of her at any given moment they toyed with their new slave.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:51 pm

The man with his fat fingers in her pussy began pumping it in and out hard and fast teasing Ryu swollen clit that had been abused less then half hour ago. The man chuckled as he fingered Ryu pussy roughly. “Captain, I will admit you was right when you said she be well worth the credits, her pussy still tight and she seems to know how to us her pussy muscle very well.” the crewman told the captain enjoying her warm wet pussy even though it was his fingers doing the work as she leaked her nectar on the floor.

The secretary sighed. “I wish you wouldn’t do that in here, she making a mess on the floor you barbarian, Captain tell your crew to stop that disgusting display of adolescent here, this is still a place to do business not a brothel house.” the secretary complained to the captain. The crewman sighed with disappointment and pulled his fingers out of Ryu wet pussy licking the juices of his fingers. “Mmm she sure taste good as well.” he said as the secretary gave a disgusted look at such display.

The captain looked at Ryu and smiled. “Yes your right this is a place of business and she is making a mess so its only right that she cleans her mess up… Isn’t that right my little pet?” the Captain said to Ryu crouching down and taking her chin in his palm. “Would you do that for me my pet? Or should I take that as you not wanting to be my slave and you like to have another Master as your owner.” he told her as the secretary cleared her throat. “Excuse me but you have to capture the transport first before you can claim her as your slave as per say the rules of Shokushu Trade Agreement under article 1 paragraph 24 subparagraph 2.” the secretary explained. “Yes I know the rules, now pet lick that mess up you made.” the captain commanded Ryu and got up from his crouching position and began working on something that looked like an electronic note pad.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Their actions were disgusting at best, humiliating anyone as far as their insatiable perversion allowed them to which merely made it all the better for the red haired student. Her love tunnel was clamping down on the thick finger from the moment it entered to the moment the secretary asked the crew member to stop making an even bigger mess. If only she weren't around, they'd have various opportunities to live the moment to the fullest which they'll undoubtedly have plenty of later on when captain and crew captured the transport she would be in. Thoughts about how many students from Shokushu would actually be on board came to mind, not to forget the means by which they would be traveling. She could tell they weren't on the campus anymore, if even on earth.

Ryu lit up with glee as she was adressed as pet and the captain proclaimed to be her master. In a situation like this she couldn't help but happily shift slightly to face the supposed mess before bending over, arching her back in such a way to put emphasis on both her sizeable chest and curvy yet firm backside. She moaned faintly as the tail wagged back and forth whenever she moved, reviving the incredible feel of being stuffed with molten semen. Luckily she didn't cause yet another mess to clean up.

Pressing her swollen orbs against the floor she slid forward before stretching out her tongue, moving rhythmically back and forth so she could slowly take in her own sweet nectar. The friction from the ground against her ample breasts was a potent increase in pleasure, a fair share coming from her erect nipples which were also trapped beneath the mounds of flesh. A bit hesitant during the first flick of her tongue, she began to clean up the mess as ordered from the captain, savoring the smell and flavor of every drop of her very personal fluid before gulping it down.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 am

The Captain smiled seeing how obedient Ryu was being as he commanded her to clean her mess up licking the nectar she had leaked, the Captain gave Ryu an affectionate pat on her rump. “Good pet make sure you clean it all up and your new Master will make sure you get a reward later.” the Captain said as the other men that was with him began to chuckle. The secretary just rolled her eyes in disgust. “Well for the short time that you have had the little red headed tart, it seems you have made an impression on her, as you can see are training methods here at Shokushu works very well, with a little more training she will do just about anything that you desire.” the secretary explained and further explained that the time line of the shuttle departure for Ryu class of graduation.

The Captain nodded his head in the agreed price for Ryu. “Very well and yes I understand the contract I signed and look forward at making her my personal Pet and Slave, but one question, I understand you have to remove the memories of this encounter but would it be possible to let her retain them in some way so I don’t have to retrain her the way me and my crew have, its such a pain to do that over when as you can see, she so well behaved and from the looks in her lovely eyes sees me as her Master already.” the Captain asked not expecting much.

The secretary frowned at that request. “Its not are policy to allow the students who left Shokushu to retain memories if they are to return to the students and knowing this little slut she most likely blab her mouth informing the other students that Shokushu noting more then a pleasure slave training post.” the secretary grabbed Ryu hair pulling her face up to allow the Captain to she her beautiful face. “Can you really believe that this little tramp would keep the secret of the school?” she asked the Captain then looked at Ryu. “So tell me you disgusting little slut, would you be able to keep such secrets?” she asked Ryu not expecting an answer from her and released her hair thrusting her head back down before fully releasing it long red hair.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:03 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu happily complied with the order, her fleshy tongue lapping up any remnants of the crystal clear love juice, truly hoping that the resulting arousal wouldn't cause her to leak again. She would show them what a grade-A slut was made of. While she remained busy, every now and then her gaze swept through the room, mostly to the members of Hawkins' crew whose members seemed like they would love to plunge their cocks into her right there in front of everyone, on the spot, and she wouldn't even mind. Simply thinking of the countless activities she would engage with them drowned any thoughts of disappointing them, casting the men lustful glances she merely smirked at an inner notion to remind herself how disgusted she should be at her lewd display of subordination.

Within time she had licked the stained portions of the floor clean, twice. The redhead was turning out to a rather diligent slave and she wanted to improve on that as much as she could. Passively following their conversation she couldn't help but groan as her hair was pulled by the secretary, shivers of delight rippling through her body. It came as a shocking revelation that she might not retain the memories of this encounter, something that she couldn't allow to happen.

As soon as Ryu was released she had to protest, though in her submission she lowered her head slightly further than she had to. "I won't tell anyone, ma'am, I wish to never forget Master Hawkins and his crew. I wouldn't trade the opportunity to serve as their cum-dump for anything in the world. If only you could allow me to remember them .. I could put my training to good use when we meet again." She was hoping this submissive side of any student was more welcome to the secretary, who she stared at with wide eyes. The girl fully anticipated to be beaten again, but keeping the knowledge of her future master was the top priority. "Please, ma'am, please reconsider, I beg you! I would like to prove myself if you just gave me the chance!"

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:25 am

The secretary took Ryu chin in her hand and smiled at her. “Oh your such a naïve girl, they have to capture you first.” she told Ryu and patted her cheek. Then stood up and looked at Captain Hawkins then at Ryu she started to grin. “Ok send your men away, but she stays while we discuss the matter further.” the secretary suggested to the Captain. With a nod of his head the men grumbled and left the room. “Well then, the little cum-dumpster thinks it would be best for her to keep her memories and it seems you do as well. This would be a violation of are policies if I allowed this. What would I get in return for such actions?” she asked the Captain as she walked around him sizing him up. She smiled and chewed on her lip as if she was thinking of naughty things to do with him.

The Captain grinned. “Well I would say I would do just about anything, as you can see she eager to continue to serve me and she would make a wonderful distraction for my crew during the long space flights between world, so what did you have in mind?” Captain Hawkins asked her. “Well its just I haven’t had a real man in sometime, maybe we could work something out along that lines?” the secretary said, the corner of her eye watching Ryu reactions to this sudden change in behavior of the secretary as she walked up to the captain and started to rub on the bulge in his pants. The secretary looked over at Ryu and smiled. “You wouldn’t mind if I made your Captain to be my personal love slave would you dear?” she asked Ryu as she rubbed her breasts up on his chest and with the other hand pulled the pen out of her bun that was holding her hair up.

With a slight shake of her head the full length of her hair cascaded down to her well rounded ass. “So what say you Captain would you like to plow the dog shit out of my horny little pussy and have Ryu here watch us and only that?” she asked him. The secretary with her hair down was very sexy and any man who saw her would willingly do anything she asked of them, the Captain seemed very eager to do this with her as his cock became hard making the bulge in his pants even larger. Ryu knew only to well having had that very cock inside of her how big he was.

Calidare Art Gallery

Last edited by Calidare on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:33 am
Profile YIM WWW

With the men leaving and an already desperate redhead glaring after them, Ryu was oddly satisfied up until the secretary's behaviour and attitude changed, now having gained free reign over everyone left in the room. She seemed far less formal than before when toying with the idea of what she had to gain by violating some, to Ryu unknown, policies. While she didn't know what the woman was planning at first, once she made her terms blatantly clear Ryu noticed how she looked over to her on the floor, met only with an expression of perplexion and the constant flush on her face. Only agreeing to these terms would get them what they wanted and while the notion of serving the crew on long flights physically felt like it was near enough to make her cum right there, she'd have to endure the torture of watching the two rut like animals right before her very eyes.

Overall the student and secretary could very well be of equal beauty, besting one another only in one thing at the time. One growing naughtily submissive whereas the other would assert dominance. Though not only the Captain was mesmerized by the opportunity at having the chance to put his hands on a fine woman like the secretary, even the girl would merely stare with need as she was feeling him up. Every touch and stroke she laid on him sent a surge of excitement through the slave's core, building her arousal nearly as much as her master's.

"Whatever Master Hawkins wishes to do, I will side with his decision." As much as she might've loved to kneel at his feet and milk the man of his essence herself, she lowered her head in submission though her eyes never broke contact between the others. She didn't truly accept what would happen if he were to agree, but it might be a treat in itself when watching them go at it.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 pm

The secretary grinned at Ryu seeing that she would do anything to please her most likely new Master if he captured the shuttle that would take her to the slave pits where she would be sold or saved by the A.D.D. girls. “Well Captain Hawkins it seems your possible slave has a jealous streak, though her words say one think her eyes tell me another.” She told the Captain as she started to unbuckle his belt pulling his trousers down around his legs. “My, my Captain Hawkins you are a big one.” She said looking over to Ryu. “But you already knew that didn’t you? Bet you enjoyed having the Captain all to yourself and now you have me here wanting him for myself?” She asked Ryu and placed her mouth around his cock that began to grow quickly as she licked him. The Captain groaned feeling her warm mouth over his member his hand now on her head, his head facing the ceiling as he moaned out his pleasure out loud. “Mmm that does feel good.” Captain Hawkins moaned out his delight of her slowly licking up his shaft when she engulfed his manhood in her mouth and started to bob her head back and forth taking in most of his girth in her mouth.

The secretary was enjoying this seeing the look on Ryu face while she was sucking on the Captain huge cock. She began to remove her top showing that she had a laced black bra, which was very sexy on her and slowly unzipped the skirt around her hips as they dropped to her knees, she was wearing a black g-string which showed how shapely her ass was to. “Maybe you like to pleasure me slave, while I make your possible new Master happy with my very skillful mouth?” the secretary said to Ryu and pulled her skirt from under her knees tossing it at Ryu as she spread her legs. She started rubbing herself while her other hand started to stroke the Captains shaft her mouth returning to pleasure him once more as she pleasured herself and moaned letting Ryu to decide what she would do.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu could barely contain the sheer obviousness of both envy and pleasure, the secretary taking exactly what she would first have to hope and, once captured, work hard for. Freed from its constraints the Captain's member seemed to impress the young lady, first licking it but then, putting those qualms to rest, fully engulfing it. For a moment the redheaded slave caught herself staring with her mouth open, drool nearly running out of her mouth from the tip of her tongue, only stopping when the secretary had nearly fully undressed and the skirt nearly hit her. Casting a quick glance toward Hawkins, Ryu figured that he would approve of her accepting the offer, perhaps even enhancing his arousal once she was pleasuring the businesswoman.

"I'm at your service, miss .." The girl was quick to shuffle behind the two, her ever present tail wiggled this way and that with every motion, its perverse vibrations never coming to a halt, the girl soon pressing her swollen breasts and belly against the secretary's backside. Filled with hot, molten semen it gurgled as their bodies met, filling the woman with a strange pleasure when she leaned in, the scent of an exotic perfume making its way into her nostrils. Breathing down her neck she eyed the ongoing, erotic fellatio with desire and though Ryu wasn't the one performing it she might as well try to learn a few things. Nearly putting herself in a daze of lust through watching alone she resumed with her task, reaching around the secretary on either side before coming to rest on the full breasts covered by the laced bra. She groaned, feeling the heat of them in her palms before lifting them as if checking their weight. This wouldn't do, she thought and slipped past the garment, pressing against then into the soft tit flesh, giving it experimental squeezes.

Meanwhile her other hand had been busy stroking the seductive shapes of the curvy frame before it, descending past the tale of her waist to the round, firm yet squeezable ass that molded perfectly into her palm. Sensually brushing against her there, she then began contemplating what she might be allowed to do with her. After all .. the Captain wasn't the only one driving her crazy right then. "Please, miss .. M-may I pleasure your pussy?"

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14