View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A spell-binding tome (for Seraph) 

Post A spell-binding tome (for Seraph)
Ishtar had spent the better of hour exploring the huge Shokushu library see what all it had to offer. Having been to library a couple of times, Ishtar wanted to spend more time getting to know the place. She had just gotten through with her afternoon class and had the rest of the afternoon to herself.

She thought she was done when had finished exploring the fifth floor when she found a room that didn't appear to be there the first time she looked on this floor. What do we have here?

She looked into this room, she saw tomes that were all hundred years old. Most to look they were written in mysterious lettering and at first made no sense what so ever. As she thought it, a smile appeared on her face. Though she understood very little of the tomes around her, it was obvious these were books on the occult and magic.

She stepped into the room, that a second to push back a stray strand of blue hair. She looked at the amazement at the various tombs, they had to be hundreds of years old at the very least. But it was one over on the far wall that grabbed her attention.

While the rest of the books in the room were well marked and had distinquished unique looks, there was one that wasn't like the others. Standing promimently on a shelf was a simple book, it had no title and looked completely plain. But it was this plainess, this difference, that attracted Ishtar. What is book like you doing in a place like this?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:53 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A spell-binding tome (for Seraph)
Seraph was bored. Without the Darklight Grimore to browse through he had very little to do. Unless he set a magical trap up finding a student to play with was nearly impossible, with his inability to 'see' many students without focusing very hard on their location unless he had prepared something to alert him to approaching beings he could not attack a student, even the ones he could see. He was tempted to see if he could find a way of getting one of the students with a gold flower alone, but quickly decided that it would be unlikely.

With nothing better to do he sat down before closing his eyes and meditating, running his mind through his massive array of magic schools, and every single spell that he had ever heard of being cast. Even after being locked away in the plane of the void for who knew how long to his knowledge he was still the single most powerful magic user in existance. God himself was the obvious exception, but he ever since Seraph had been born God had refrained from doing things peersonally and as such did not count.

Shaking his head to clear it of the angels that used to be his comrades and who had betrayed him he wonderd just how long it would take the Darklight Grimore's alarm spell to go off.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar wandered to the plain book on the shelf. She for some sort of reason felt an urge to see what was in the book. She grabbed the book off the shelf and sat down at a desk nearby.

Ishtar opened the book and for some reason immediately she turned to the third chapter of the book. She didn't understand why she did that, but was happy to discover that it was about magic theory. Wow, this is exactly I what I was looking for.

She turned the next page in breathless anticapted. Perhaps she finally learn what she been doing wrong all this time. She could believe her luck, this had to be the best day she had so far on campus.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:29 am

Suddenly the tingling spreading through his body told Seraph that the Darklight Grimore was being read. Standing up from his seat he wrapped all four of his wings around him and with a single gesture the light around him warped and bent until he was completly invisible.

A few muttered words and the world around Seraph fades out for a moment before fading back in, this time in the libary. Looking around he sees the Darklight Grimore open, and the alarm spell in his mind tells him that someone is reading it. But he cannot percieve them yet. Instead he would have to try a different track.

Focusing on the page he finds it is in the introduction of the 3rd Chapter, a basic breakdown of magical theory. He has to put his trust in the Darklight Grimore to keep her interested, and to provoke a response allowing him to percieve her.

Unlike Seraph the Darklight Grimore has no problem identifying the student reading it. It had identified her the moment she saw it and had chosed the page for her to read to ensure she remained interested. It had picked up its masters prescence in the room, and his annoyance at being unable to percieve the student Ishtar. After she finished read the page it allows her to continue on to the next page, some more basic magic theory, and after that a fairly simple illusion spell. Similar to the one she already knows, only slightly faster to cast. But once she reads that, and turns the page again hoping to find some more magic instead she will be looking at a page in the 6th chapter. That should be enough to provide the response Seraph needed to see her.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:13 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar was fancinated at what she was the reading. Most books on magic theory talked down to the reader as if they were not worthy of learning the material. But this book, seemed to great detail about everything. It was as if the author wanted the reader to understand every minute detail before pressing on to the more complicated details.

Ishtar turned the page and realized she was in the next chapter. Baffled Ishtar was about to turn back to where she was, when she noticed the page was about illusions. She looked a bit closer and she noticed that the only spell she know it on the page.

She looked a little closer at the spell. As she looked at the gestures and verbage usage she was shocked. I have been adding extra gestures the entire time. I could cast much faster if I had only been doing correctly Fascinated, Ishtar turned the next page to see what on the next page.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:33 am

As Ishtar was reading through the illusion spell the Darklight Grimore was trying to work out which section of the 6th chapter to send her to. However when it feels her hand start to turn the page it realises it has run out of time. Forcing the next page to be in the 6th chapter it otherwise lets her subcouncious mind choose which page. All it can do now is hope that the sudden change of subject will be enough to make her visible to its master.

Seraph watched as the page of the Darklight Grimore seemed to turn itself. Something was definitly sitting there, but her soul had nothing he could see. Effectivly making her even more hidden than he was, not only could he not see her, but he would struggle to hear or smell her as well. Not for the first time since being freed on this island, and probably not the last time, Seraph cursed the nature and restrictions of his soul sight.

In his minds eye he had read what pages she was turning to, and he felt a stiring of anticipation as she turned to a page in the 6th chapter. It wasn't defnite, which meant that the Darklight Grimore had only directed her to the 6th chapter, otherwise her own mind would pick the page. Seraph wondered just which page she would find herself reading.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:45 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar turned the page and discovered that she yet again she as a new chapter. Why do I keep doing that? As she read the page it became it was a description of how the book was found on the island.

Apparently a girl named Risa Miyasu had found the book and as when she read the book, an angel name Seraph appeared. Fascinated Ishtar read on as she surprised that parts of the book had been written so recently. She wondered what the next paragraph offered...

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:05 am

In Seraphs mind he sees the page that described his summoning by Risa Miyasu being displayed before the unknown student. Suddenly realisation strikes, Just because I can't see her doesn't mean my mana won't affect her.

Seraph walks closer to her, his footsteps making no sound and his light bending spell hiding him from sight, just in case she looks around.

As he steps closer suddenly her soul becomes slightly visible. The ghost of a smile appears on Seraph's face for a moment, his mana is flowing across her body, causing it to slowly become aroused. However Seraph doesn't otherwise interfere in her reading, he wants to see what her reaction is when she realises just what happened to Risa, when she notices her own bodies growing heat.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:18 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar read further on the as Seraph created gold flowers for Risa. As soon as he did so, Risa began to become aroused just being near the flower. It was surprising to see how quickly she fell under the influence of the flowers as her body reacted to effects of the seductive flower. Slowly she began to disrobe in front of the angel.

As Ishtar continued to read, she noticed her own hand brush against her breast. Surprised at how good it felt, Ishtar realized that she too was aroused. She was surpised, was it her or was the angel and his flowers nearby. She turned to look around the room...

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 am

By the time the student looked around the room Seraph could see her outline. He hadn't had much 'dark' emotions to work with initially, and was forced to rely purely on pleasure and arousal. However it was going well. He could see in his mind where she was reading, and he cast a spell that made a image of a gold flower appear for a moment in the corner of her vision as she turned around. But before she could focus on it the flower vanished. As if she was just imagining things.

This would be a lot easier if Seraph could see what the student looked like, or knew her name. But she wasn't aroused enough for his vision to let him see her body clearly, and with her reading the Darklight Grimore he could hardly use it to get the information he wanted. Oh well. He would just have to work with what he had.

As she turned back to the book Seraph slightly tweaked the amount of mana he was emitting, increases the density of mana in the air, and as such increasing its effect on the student in front of him.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:52 am
Profile YIM

Huh, nothing there. Get a hold of yourself, Ishtar. She had imagined a gold flower was in the room, but it was completely empty of anything but books. Ishtar sighed and turned back to book.

This was almost like reading a romance novel. Her arousal must have been genuine. As her arm brushed up against her breast she could feel the excitement build with in her. Slowly she raised her hand and began to cup her breast as she continued to read the book.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 am

Seraph watched as the student became more and more aroused, and therefore more and more visible to him. Focusing he caused the light in front of her to focus and take shape until a true gold flower floated in the air above her. Pointing at the flower he cast the Compel/Hypersensitive combination of enchantments on it before settling in to wait.

The next time she looked up from the book the first thing she would see would be the flower, and the moment she saw it the compel spell would take hold.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:09 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar breathing got harder as she felt her hand rub against her breast. She could feel her nipple become erect even through the material of her blouse. Her other hand reached below her short skirt and began to rub her sunflower pattern panties. As her head jerked up from the sensation, she saw a gold flower hovering above her.

No...No, this isn't happening. I can't let it happen. Still she wanted the flower more than anything else in the world. Her hand that was underneath her skirt reached up towards the flower. She tried to stop herself from grabing the flower and for a moment she hesitated. But only for a moment as her hand finally reached out and grabed the gold flower.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 am

As soon as the student grabbed the flower Seraph cast a recall spell on the book, causing it to appear in his hand. Still invisible Seraph did not watch how she acted after first contacting the gold flower, instead he snapped the book open and waved his hand over it. He needed the information about this student before they went any further. After a few seconds of reading he looked up and waved his hand at the student, Ishtar, causing a wave of mana to wash over her body.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:42 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could herself become more aroused as brought the flower closer to her. Her hand briefly let go of her orb as she unbuttoned her blouse a little so she could reach into her blouse. Her hand then slid into the blouse and began to tease the breast properly.

I have to get out here. Ishtar turned around and attempted to leave. However as she did so she could feel her nether lips demanding her attention. With no free hand, Ishtar put the flower in her open blouse as her now free hand reached once more down underneath her skirt.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next