View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 A Study of female bodies (Ryu and Rahs) 

Post A Study of female bodies (Ryu and Rahs)
Uhhhh.... Slowly but surely Ishtar began to return to the real world. As her eyes slowly brought the room into focus, she could see that she was surrounded by art easels. It was slowly coming clear that she was in some sort of art class. An art room, what's going on....why I am here?

Ishtar attempted to move her arms but found she couldn't. She looked up and realized that her hands were bound above her head. She struggled to get her hands free, but they were too tightly bound for her to make any progress. It was then she noticed that her arms were covered in a black sheer material.

Ishtar turned to look at her reflection in a nearby window. It appeared that she was dressed in her halloween costume she had gotten for a party a while ago. She was dress like an Arabian Princess with a purple beaded bra and a purpled beaded sheer skirt, which showed her panties underneath. Her arms were also covered in a purple sheer material that went from midway between her shoulder and elbow to her wrist. On her face, she had a purple veil that covered her face from just below her eyes to below her chin. Finally there was a gold headband to complete the costume on her forehead.

Mmmmph!!!! Mmmmmph!!! Ishtar attempted to shout for help but she found that underneath had been gagged. Whoever came to Ishtar's rescue would have to get close just to here her. Ishtar began to wonder if she had been set-up for bait for something or someone.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Post Re: A Study of female bodies (Ryu and Rahs)
Not long ago the alien mercenary and Ishtar were having a very enjoyable encounter in her room. But he proved too hard to satisfy and her exhausted body fell unconscious with a last orgasm and if she was vulnerable around him, that left her completely at his mercy. Not satisfied with their incredible session and the humiliation he made her pass through after showing her naked body on the window, he planned something more naughty.

As her body rested, Rahs found a pile of very exotic clothes in her wardrobe, and in them found one that was barely called a decent outfit. The arabian princess costume quickly took his attention and so proceeded to dress Ishtar in it. But was she ready to have a second round with the monster?

Since she's one of her favorite students, the mercenary decided to somehow lend her some help... planning to take her once again but accompanied by a fellow student. And so, while the classrooms were empty in the night, he carried her to an art room and with some rope he found there, Rahs tied her hand above her head and then gagged her. Satisfied with this, he went outside the classroom and hid in another, waiting for someone to pass by and hear her struggles after waking up.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Ryu sneaked through the empty corridors near her art class, fortunately class wasn't in in progress and she liked the silence around her somehow. It seemed also quite exciting to expect possible encounters with teachers or head girls, like a cat and mouse game she was most likely to stick with the mouse role.

She didn't plan on going this way exactly, but other halls or corridors would've been possibly too crowded due their utility compared to the classrooms. Ryu had dressed herself in quite comfortable clothes, at first she thought about wearing her winter camo trousers and a completely black shirt again, but decided it'd be better to wear her white, greek dress this time. The dress wasn't the best thing she'd have chosen, but after all she wanted to stretch it a little to be ready if an event or something occurs.

Ryu was dressed in a flowing white silken gown, the sides were open only closed with a golden rope around her slender waist, it would almost look like one of those Greek outfits one seldom see in modern art as the front and back lightly blew to the side while she walked, showing off her lovely thighs and legs slightly.

Suddenly she stopped walking, it sounded like something walked behind her for a while, it could've been a mistake or just her being paranoid, but she wanted to be confident about it, so she picked a room at random, turning the knob slowly to make no sound at all as she entered it quietly, looking over her shoulder so she wasn't able to look inside at first.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Ishtar heard her the door knob turn slowly, she began to struggle again with her bonds. However she was not making any progress. She have to wait to see whoever it was that about to come through the room.

As soon of the door opened, the person stepped in a flash of white. It was as if they were trying to hide from something...something outside. After a few seconds, Ishtar realized it was Ryu...Ryu in some sort of greek outfit!

Mmmmph! Mmmmmph! Ishtar struggled to get Ryu's attention. As much as Ishtar wanted to get help, she also wanted to warn Ryu that something weird is going on. Of course, being tied up as if being an unwilling art model should be sufficient relay the latter message. Ishtar just hoped it wasn't already too late...

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:36 am

Waiting in silence and in the darkness of the classroom, Rahs began to wonder how longer would it take for someone to come. And if answered by the skies, there came a sound nearby, and then some steps that hurried close to his door. The mercenary thought that a student or even a teacher was going to enter the place where he was, but then he heard a door opening.

Almost instantly, Rahs peeked outside very slowly, and distinguished what it was a student in a white dress entering the art room where he left Ishtar tied up. He chuckled, and close the door after the student closed the one she just hid behind. Going for the dramatic, he wanted Ishtar and the new victim talk for a bit, and while the newcomer tried to liberate her from the ropes, he'd appear and then take them both. Success made simple.

SFA---

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:44 am

Appearantly nothing followed her, Ryu sighed as the fact woke her up from her slight paranoia. The student stared at the closed door, then hit it with her forehead, creating a quiet dull sound. The girl wanted to clear her thoughts, the time she had nothing to do at all stressed her out, everything turned out to be harder than expected. Instead of learning, in exchange she decided to do more funny activities.

But something broke her concentration. The redhead turned around, a student tied up in some kind of Arabian costume hung in front of the classroom, at least no one else seemed to be here. Seeing another student like that wasn't that common, but Ryu needed some seconds to realize what exactly was the situation. She quickly recognized the girl and approached the defenseless Ishtar. The girl didn't look like she was able to speak, like a barrier had been set up in her mouth.

What are you doing here, why do you wear something like that? Well, it doesn't matter, best I'll remove this first...

Carefully grabbing the veil and removing it, Ryu made an attempt to remove everything that kept the poor girl from speaking. There were several possibilities, a student may did this to her due she wanted to make out with Ishtar, but on the other hand, why should the student leave? The tied up student was quite attractive, so it was almost impossible. The other one, which would be pretty dangerous in the end was that a monster could've used her as a bait and she just stepped into his trap. But she was still there, right?

Ryu thought about leaving her, but reminded herself about humanity and tried to move a chair close enough to Ishtar. She wasn't tall enough to open the knots by her arms, which were bound above her head, so a chair would be a logical decision, stepping on it to reach higher she found herself working on the bonds which held Ishtar's arms.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:57 pm

The familiar red head moved and removed the veil Ishtar had on. Hidden underneath the veil, was a gag that prevented Ishtar from speaking. With a little bit of work Ryu was able to get the gag out of Ishtar's mouth.

*cough* *cough* Thank you, Ryu. I'm not sure how I got here and why I'm dressed like this. I had bought for Halloween, but I'm pretty sure it's not Halloween. Ishtar cursed her amnesia, she couldn't remember anything about how she got here. But she knew the two were in some sort of danger.

She saw Ryu hesitate for a second, then grab a chair and stood on it next to Ishtar. Ishtar realized that Ryu was working on the bonds holding Ishtar's hands. Please hurry. I think we need to get out of here as soon as possible. Ishtar paused for a second. Polite to a fault she then said, And thank you for rescuing me.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Uh, yeah. It's not Halloween...

The bonds were harder to open than she thought, she wasn't able to open them abruptly, it would need some more time than expected. Ryu got confused about Ishtar's words, not the fact she didn't know how she got there, but how she dealth with the date. It could've been some kind of disease, but she didn't want to upset her if she asked.

Well, pretty tricky craft if you want to know.

Desperately trying to open them, she was successful every now and then, it loosened after some time and she was confident the girl wouldn't be captured any longer. Ryu could've used her for her own interests though, but guessed it'd be better to avoid any possible encounters with foreign persons.

I am not done yet, but I guess you can slip out of the shackles now...

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:20 pm

3... 2... 1 Time was up and that meant Rahs was going to meet the new victim. Standing up from where he was sitting in the other classroom, he decided not to enter and rape the two girls inside, instead wanting to know what they'd do alone.

The mercenary got out and oh-so-slowly turned the knob and peeked inside. Ishtar was still bound but since he managed to hear her thank the new red head with the... greek outfit, realized she was ungagged. The door didn't make any noise and the savior had her back towards Rahs and blocked Ishtar's view, and therefore managed to maintain his presence unknown to the girls.

Closing the door silently again, he extended his arm and with the flick of his finger, turned off the room's lights, leaving the three in complete darkness. Unlike the two of them, Rahs was able to see in the dark better and also had his heat vision and so he wasn't affected at all. Touching both the door's knob and the light switch, he magnetized them and made it impossible to open the door and to turn on the lights. For them, the power could have been cut off and the door would be stuck, but in reality, they were at Rahs' mercy. He silently sat on a corner and watched their movements.

SFA---

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:22 pm

When the lights went out, Ishtar was taken totally by surprise, W-What's going on, I can't see anything. Ishtar slipped out of her shackles but lost her balance when she lost her vision. Slowly she tripped and fell over.

Desperately She reached out for something to grab onto something. Unfortunately, she grabbed on to Ryu and pulled her down with her. Ah! Ishtar landed flat on her back with Ryu on top of her. Ryu's head came to rest on Ishtar's soft breasts.

After a moment or so, I'm sorry about that, I just panicked a little. A bit of shyness and regret could be heard in Ishtar's tone.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Almost nothing could surprise the confident Ryu and as the lights went out, she just moved down from the chair and was going to wait until she was able to see at least silhouettes of things. Not answering to Ishtar, she kept staring in the dark, she could have turned on the lights but due her quick movements she forgot the position of the door.

Ryu heard a dull sound, appearantly Ishtar fell to the ground and she stepped in her direction, but abruptly something grabbed and pulled her down. That really surprised her. Surprisingly a soft landing reduced her tempo, confused due it felt like a body of someone, obviously the chest of the other student.

Noticing her voice, Ryu reminded herself where she actually was and used her arms to lift herself a little as her eyes flickered around in front of her. It was still too dark to see something, but her voice was quite clear.

Don't worry, it was... a soft landing.

It ashamed her she couldn't control herself, a hand blindly tried to find something. It found Ishtar's face, caressing her cheek lightly to make it more comfortable to her. Ryu herself didn't move at all, she enjoyed their little problem in a way, even though her movement could've seemed upsetting.

Are you allright?

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Ishtar blushed a little at being mentioned as a soft landing. She could feel Ryu's hand brush against her cheek. Ishtar was surprised at how tender the caress was, as if was Ryu was trying to calm her down from her eariler panic. It was a bit reassuring.

Ryu asked if Ishtar was okay. Yes, I am thanks to you. I am glad to rescue me. Ishtar noticed that Ryu hadn't moved yet. Perhaps she had spotted something that she herself has not yet. However, Ishtar couldn't see anything in the darkness.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Ryu smiled, due the darkness nothing got revealed at all. Glad to hear the student was allright, she let out a sigh of relief as her hand left the cheek of Ishtar. She liked her soft skin, girl's skin seemed to be softer in some ways, and a cold shiver run down her spine.

Her hand tried to find a place to find support, the girl blushed heavily as she found herself grabbing a soft curvy mass, obviously one of Ishtar's breasts she stared on some times. Ryu didn't want to destroy acquaintance just to fullfil her needs, so her hand jerked backwards, but still rested on the girl's body under her.

It's pretty dark, I don't know if we are 'that' safe here.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Ishtar smiled when she heard Ryu sigh a bit. It was nice that Ryu was concerned about her, and Ryu's hand felt so inviting on Ishtar cheek. However the moment faded a little as Ryu hand moved further down.

Ishtar moaned softly, as she surprised when Ryu grabbed one her lovely orbs. Her hand redrew quickly enough when she realized what part of Ishtar she had grabbed on to. You're right Ryu, we should probably find the lights or leave the room.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Rahs was sitting silently with a wide smile across his face since the moment Ishtar made Ryu fall on her, her face landing on her breasts. As they talked a bit and Ryu's hands caressed the blue haired student's face and pressed on her breast, the mercenary noticed how their body temperature changed slightly.

When Ishtar suggested they should turn on the lights and leave, Rahs started to laugh inside his mind, remaining silent, but if his thoughts were audible, the room would be filled with a constant laugh and plans being deviced.

SFA---

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 282 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next