View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A good book is so hard to find (for Seraph) 

Post Re: A good book is so hard to find (for Seraph)
Iruma's eyes widened as the blade of light flew towards her, leaving her pleasure momentarily forgotten before rushing back after the blade disappeared. Nodding, not wanting to probe deeper, she said "Alright I get it, Seraph. So what could I possibly do for you to let me go?" She almost laughed at the last part of his statement, instead managing some combination of a laugh and a moan as the dildo began to rotate as a thrusted.

Finally she managed to say "Just because my body likes it doesn't mean I want it." Smirking at him she added "Its not like you're stimulating every sensitive nerve in my body. Oh Wait - You are!" She breathed a sigh, and soon after another moan, before adding "Get my drift, big guy?"

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
No. Not really. As he answered Seraph caused the dildo to not only thrust into Iruma's slick tight depths but also to grow in size, and its surface texture also shifted until a raised ridge spiralled down its length. Seraph waited for the cry at the new modifications to the dildo to end before he answered her earlier question.

It's quite simple really. Entertain me. When I feel as if you have entertained me enough you can go, but until that point... It was a simple matter to form yet another dildo that started to prod her rear, its head forming slick with liquid mana. With the jeans as tightly pulled against the wall as they were their was very little she could do to get away from the new intrusion, and when she did try all she did was push herself stronger against the sensations bombarding the front of her body.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh....Ooh....Fuck." Iruma moaned as she felt the dildo being modified once again, spreading her tight hole even further as it grew while the raised ridge tortured her slick walls making them wrap around it as it thrusted to cause her even more torturous pleasure. With the anwser to her earlier question looming in her ears she felt a second dildo pushing at her rear, threatening to push into that even tighter hole as a means to entertain its master.

Trying to save herself some fucking by the cold stone-cloth she said "Stop... Won't it be more entertaining if you do it yourself?"

Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 am

At Iruma's words the cloth around her seems to return to normal, and as it slips out of her channel it detaches itself from the wall. However that illusion of normality is broken when the material covering her breasts, groin and butt flows away, exposing those areas. Seraph has plans to use her for more entertainment later on, and those mana enchanted clothes make a perfect motivation for her to go along with his wish.

You are right of course, it is always more entertaining to do something directly. However only if a partner is willing, if they are not it is better to simply use simple spells to do so. As he speaks his wings unwrap from his body, revealing his hard cock for her to see. Of course if you can't entertain me as well I could just got back to doing you through your clothes.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:28 am
Profile YIM

Iruma wasn't surprised at anything that was happening now with the weirdness of the whole situation quite evident as she was detached from the wall falling to her knees in front of him. And as the matierial covering her large breasts, her firm round butt, and her tortured channel flowed away she looked up to see his hard cock standing rigid right in front of her eyes.

She sighed, a defeated sound, as she asked "Alright. What do you want me to do first?"

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:43 am

Seraph quite liked the pose Iruma had dropped into, and her being on her knees put her at just about the right height to suck him off without to much changing of positions. Of course once she started Seraph would add in extra stimuli, she did after all still sound hesitant. And even though Seraph was going to make the intercourse itself fairly quick he would still prefer to get her to the point where she willingly begged for him to take her, and meant every word she said.

For the moment, suck it. Seraph did not see a reason to say what 'it' was, she should easily be able to work it out.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:21 am
Profile YIM

She gave a short nod before leaning forward and taking the huge cock into her mouth wrapping a hand around its base and pulling as she sucked it to provide additional stimulation. Still, despite how good she seemed to be at sucking cock, she never really liked doing it even when she had sex with regular guys prefering to make them satisfy her first before she even thought of doing anything for them.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 am

As Iruma started to suck his cock Seraph saw her soul flash with irritation. It was obvious that she had a dislike for this, and so Seraph took steps to make her feel pleasure. One of his wings segmented, and three of the feathers moved towards her body. Two had their tips reshaped into bells and clamped down on her nipples and started to suck while the third slipped down and started teasing her dripping pussy.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 am
Profile YIM

The cock filling her mouth as she worked it over she couldn't say much as the feeling of a clamp on her overstimulated nipples sent waves of pleasure through her sensitive orbs. All that Seraph heard however was an "MMPH" accompanied by another sound that must have been a powerful moan as one of his wingtips started to tease her tortured, dripping pussy.

She did her best to focus on pleasuring the twitching cock filling her mouth, hoping that the faster she managed to entertain him the faster he would remove the enchanted clothes and let her go.

Last edited by Iruma on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:32 am

As the pleasure Seraph felt from her mouth and hand around his cock grew Seraph idly wondered where she had learnt how to suck cock that well. Since she had only just arrived it had been something she had learnt before coming here, but since she seemed to dislike it he was curious just why she had learnt it.

Shrugging he dismissed what had simply been idle curiosity and instead focused on the sensation he felt around his cock. Since she had suddenly gotten better when he had started pleasing her he wondered if she could improve even more if he provided some extra pleasure.

To that aim the feathers clamped on her nipples grew and looped their lengths around her breasts before starting to squeeze and release their soft flesh. Seraph let that continue for several seconds before the feather that had been teasing her pussy slipped in past slick inner walls.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 am
Profile YIM

Iruma seemed to be starting to enjoy the treatment of her body as more moans echoed from her full mouth onto the twitching cock inside it. Feeling the feathers slip inside her pussy, Iruma started pushing her hips forward against it while making sure to keep constant attention on her work. She didn't want to stop and draw his anger after all, or even fail to entertain him which may lead to him deciding not to let her go for a long time.

Yes, she just wanted to do this and be set free, no matter how much she detested having to follow someone else's orders.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Seraph could feel Iruma's hips pushing forward in time to the thrusts of the feather in her pussy, and all the while she continued to suck his cock. As her tongue danced around his cock in her mouth Seraph caused another feather to wrap around the one thrusting into her pussy, while a fifth feather had its tip reformed into that of a bell as it slid towards her clit.

As it clamped down and began to suck Seraph started pushing forward with his hips, forcing his cock deeper into her welcoming mouth.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm
Profile YIM

"He can really do alot of things with those feathers." she thought to herself as she watched another feather wrapping itself around the one that was thrusting inside her cunt. She didn't expect what came next however as a clamp grabbed onto her clit, the little bundle of nerves screaming at the treatment as it began a suction causing her to intake a sharp breath of air. This only served as to increase the suction she had been placing on his cock and it was made even worse as he began thrusting into her mouth, the massive length filling it completely.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 pm

As the suction on his cock increased Seraph felt a wave of pleasure wash through his body, but his impatience was also growing. As entertaining as this was it was simply the beginning for the nights entertainment, and he was looking forward to the main event. But first he would sate his physical pleasure, after that he would move on the mental entertainment.

Placing one hand behind her head he thrust into her mouth as deep as he could go as he pulled her onto him, and as his cock pushed as deep into her as possible he released his 'cum'. With his cocks position and size she would have to swallow most of it, and its composition of being liquid mana would have many affects. It would arouse her even further, it would invigorate her body and finally it would make her want more of it. The moment she swallowed one drop her body would start craving more and more. And the more she got the more she would crave.

As his cock came in her mouth the two entwined tendrils thrusting into her depths started to move faster as they pushed past slick inner walls, while the three bell ended tendrils started sucking harder on their chosen sensitive bud.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:31 pm
Profile YIM

Feeling his cock throb powerfully she knew it was coming but was unprepared for the hand behind her head holding her as he thrust as deep as possible inside her as it released its load. She had no time to grumble with the discomfort of it as she had to swallow the load or risk choking on the substance quickly filling her mouth and doing so she managed to take most of it in with the remainder dripping in lines down the sides of her mouth. The moment she even started doing so she felt a rush of heat and energy filling her, causing her to push her hips further against the feathers filling her soaked channel and caused her to feel every little movement of the bell shaped tendrils teasing each sensitive little nub of her body.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next