View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Just one more lesson (for Ruisetsu) 

Post Just one more lesson (for Ruisetsu)
Ishtar found herself literally the last person in her History class. With being the last class before the exam, Ishtar wanted to make sure she gotten every last possible note from the dry erase board. Every piece of information she could write down would be absolutely key to next week's test. She wanted to make she had everything in her notebook.

Ishtar stood up and stretched. She was wearing her school uniform but it felt good to stretch out a bit. The teacher had left as soon as the class was over, needing to be somewhere else, but had been kind enough to keep the notes on the board for Ishtar to copy down. Now Ishtar had to hold up her end of the bargain and clear off the board before the next class came in.

Ishtar brushed a bit of her long blue hair out of the way before she decided walked downed to the dry erase board. Ishtar picked up the eraser and began to clean the board, unaware of how much her butt wiggled as she did so.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Post Re: Just one more lesson (for Ruisetsu)
The halls of the school building were empty of students. No one wanted to stick around when there were things to be done. But one figure slowly made its way down the hallway. Ruisetsu was feeling the stirrings of lust within him once again, and it was time to find a girl to sate his urges before they grew stronger. With an illusion of a petite blond schoolgirl resting over his mutated form, he searched the building for a single student or small group that he could single out and take.

It was Ishtar's bad luck to be the student he came upon. Ruisetsu leaned into the open door as she began cleaning the dry erase board. Her butt wiggled invitingly as she worked, uniform skirt swaying back and forth, and Ruisetsu licked his lips at the sight. The disguised monster stepped into the classroom, brushing his hand across the surface of the door before sliding it closed and locking it as quietly as he could. He would allow Ishtar to make the first move, if she even noticed his presence.

Ethan Valentin/Ruisetsu / Tentacle Encounters
Other accounts: The Silverbeasts
I'm always up for adding an RP or two! Just PM me if you're interested. :D

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Ishtar continued to clean as she wanted to make sure the board looked absolutely clean before the next class. She wasn't sure how clean they needed to be, but she wanted to be thorough. She kept moving her body and wiggling her rear until she was finally done.

Ishtar stepped back to admire her work, the board did indeed look spotless. Ishtar smiled as she went to put the eraser back on the tray underneath the board. It was then Ishtar realized her faux pas. Looking down at her blouse, she realized that she had rubbed up against the dry board while she was cleaning. As a result her blouse had picked up some of the black marker, leaving looking a little dirty around her breasts. Ishtar blushed as she could imagine what the other students say as they saw it.

Ishtar sighed and turned around to get her stuff. It was then she realized she wasn't the only person in the room. There was a petite blonde student that was now in the classroom. When did she come in? Ishtar realized she didn't recognize the student. She must be early for her class.

Ishtar bowed to the student. I'm sorry. I was just using the class a bit longer than scheduled. I just finished cleaning up the board.

Ishtar b

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Ruisetsu watched the blue-haired girl for a few more seconds, until she finished her task and set the eraser down. He put a hand up to his mouth to hide a snicker as Ishtar turned and showed off the black smudges on her blouse. This girl had a bit of a cute side to her, apparently. And then she noticed his presence, and he straightened up and feigned a pretty smile. He didn't intend to have his illusion on for much longer, but he didn't want to shock the girl too much all at once.

When Ishtar bowed and apologized, Ruisetsu shook his head dismissively. He spoke in a voice that would sound feminine to her: No, you don't need to apologize. This is exactly what I need. The creature moved quickly, catching Ishtar by the upper arms and pressing her up against the newly cleaned dry erase board. Before she could react, the "student" pressed "her" lips to Ishtar's in a forceful kiss.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Ishtar watched as the short blonde headed girl made her way over to Ishtar. The new girl told her there was no need to apologize and smiled at her. When the girl got close she immediately reached up and pressed Ishtar against the dry erase board.

Ishtar was surprised and there was little she could do, because the blonde girl had grabbed her by the upper arms. Ishtar's arm strength was instantly negated as she had no leverage in which to use them. The blonde girl then leaned over and forceful kissed Ishtar on the lips. Ishtar couldn't even protest as she looked wide eyed at the student. The next time she came up for air, Ishtar was going to ask what the blonde student was she thought she was doing.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Ruisetsu pressed his body up against Ishtar's as he continued to kiss her, pinning her to the board behind her. The illusion was complete - his body felt like another girl's to her. He released her arms and placed his hands on the board, and in an instant the surface darkened and tentacles began to grow out of it. The tentacles curled around Ishtar's arms from shoulder to wrist and held her up against the wall.

The "student" broke the kiss and stepped back from Ishtar now that she was restrained. Don't worry, "she" said. I promise not to hurt you.... With a simple nod, Ruisetsu dropped the psychic illusion, allowing his captive to see him as he really was. A jet black male figure actually taller than her, naked and clearly inhuman. ....but I will have you, he finished.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 am

Ishtar felt the blond head student's hands slowly move away from Ishtar's hands. However before Ishtar could move her hands, black tentacles reached out from the darkening dry board and wrapped around each of her arms covering them completely.

The student backed away and told her she wasn't going to be harmed. However as the blonde, did so her voice became deeper as the student's body began to fade away. In the student place, a tall toned male body appeared. The inhuman body was jet black from head to toe and had several head tentacles. The only thing he was wearing was a silver headband on his head below his tentacle.

W-Who are you? What are you?

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 am

In this form I'm called Ruisetsu, the monster replied. It's as good a name for me as any, I suppose. As he spoke, Ruisetsu stepped up to Ishtar again. He reached up to the bound girl's breasts, rubbing and massaging them through her stained blouse. He pressed his body against hers again, but this time it felt completely masculine, from the toned chest to the growing cock that bumped against her groin when his hips shifted forward.

As he explored Ishtar's helpless body, Ruisetsu continued. As for what I am.... It's obvious, isn't it? I'm a monster.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 am

Ishtar watched in horror as the jet black form stepped up closer to her. She moaned softly as she felt his hands rub and massage her orbs. As pressed close she could feel his member become aroused as it pressed against her nether regions.

No please. Let me go. She could do little to resist him right now.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:52 am

As Ruisetsu continued to feel up Ishtar's breasts, he shook his head, almost sadly. I'm sorry, but I can't do that. His hands made short work of her blouse buttons, and the blouse was quickly opened and tugged to both sides, out of the way. Two more tentacles even reached out to hold the corners.

Ruisetsu continued to stroke the girl's breasts with one hand, but the other slid down her now bared belly and toyed with the waistband of her skirt. His cock had grown to full hardness and slowly rubbed back and forth against her panties....

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Ishtar watched as Ruisetsu began to unbutton her blouse and reveal her naked top underneath as he did so, a pair of tentacles reached out and pulled her blouse to expose more of her body to monster in front of her.

She could feel his hand begin to caress one of her naked orbs as it slowly began to swell under his direction. Meanwhile, she felt his next other hand trace its way down and begin to play with her skirt. However, what really scared her was that she could feel his member begin to rub against her panties. Even through the thin protective layer, she could feel her flower begin to bloom in response.

W-Why are you doing this?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:14 am

I have no choice, the monster replied. I'll lose control if I don't, and then someone could get badly hurt.

Ruisetsu stopped talking at that point, ducking to take one of Ishtar's nipples between his lips. He sucked hard as his fingers deftly tweaked and tugged at her other peak. The other hand unfastened the band of her skirt and let it flutter to the classroom floor. The panties were next, slowly pulled down her legs by a tentacle reaching out of Ruisetsu's back. He slowly traced around her naked pussy with one finger, then two....

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Ishtar watched as she skirt was pulled away from her body and thrown to the floor. She watched as a black tentacle reached down towards her panties. She looked away as she felt her panties started to get pull down her legs slowly. Then she felt a finger begin tracing her nether lips, before a second joined in the action. She let out a soft moan as she could feel him play with her flower. Still she was scared.

Ahh...Lose control?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:21 am

The black-skinned monster sighed as he explored Ishtar's body. It's not a good thing, for me or for anyone around. Hope you never see it happen. That seemed to be all he wanted to say on the topic.

Ruisetsu spread Ishtar's lower lips apart with his fingers, positioning his cock at her entrance carefully. Nnh, he groaned under his breath as he began to slide it into her. He went slowly, thumb rubbing against her clit as he penetrated her. His other hand continued to tease her nipple with a careful and expert touch.

Last edited by Ruisetsu on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:48 am

Aaahh! Ishtar let out a moan as she felt Ruisetsu's member entered her flower. Ishtar could still feel her body react in pleasure as he continued to rub her clit with his hand. His other hand was busy with massaging her breast. It felt very good, he obviously very experienced. Ishtar was stunned at how easily her body reacted to him, even though she was scared.

Ohhh! I hope...Uhhhh!!!...I hope I don't either.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]