View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Realizing The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife(For Aiyero) 

Post Realizing The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife(For Aiyero)
I don't know how long I was out of control like that, I lost track of time when that happened I could only watch what whichever aspect was under control at the time. It had been the alien I'd come to know as Aikoshe had been at a horrible place called NICE Labs for a time signing papers and being interviewed by female scientists... one which...which ugh... she tore the woman's clothes off so violently... it... god the screams... the moans... the look in the womans eyes and Aiko tore her panties in half... it'll give me nightmares for the rest of my life if I ever manage to separate our four minds and bodies again. when I finally got control again we were in an empty dorm room where I changed into the school uniform nice had provided me with. I headed out of the dorm and to the first class that was aiko's cover as a monster of the island and of course a scientist of nice according to them anyway.

I knew this school and it's name... I actually felt sorry for Erica where ever she was... I wished I could warn her and protect her... apologize for what I had said to her but, I couldn't risk going near her not with the other three trying to force their way to the surface.

I entered the class and took a seat beside a woman with blue-black hair and beautiful creamy skin... she was gorgeous honestly... Class hadn't yet started it appeared we were both early.

"Hey uhm... I'm Krystal I'm kind of new to class so uhm, hope maybe we can be friends... would you mind maybe telling me what class this is? I was just told to come to this room."

A japanese culture class, required for a minor in the japanese language the class was doing something a little unique and going over the imagry of the book 'Kinoe no komatsu' specifically the dream of the fisherman's wife... what some see as the first tentacle rape art... This filled me with dread as I fought to push back the Djinni that had called herself Tahl.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Post Re: Realizing The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife(For Aiyero)
Airi had been sitting, rather glum as she realized that she was actually early for class. It wasn't that she had a grudge against the class itself; it sounded like it would actually be covering some interesting works of ancient Japanese literature. A voice, high and hesitant, interrupted her internal grumbling.

"Krystal? I'm Airi Vuorinen," she said, offering the student a smile as she sized her up. Poor baby... she doesn't look like she could stand up to much trauma, she thought to herself. She came to the wrong place. Wondering for a moment how many of the girls actually knew about the other creatures, feeling a deep anger burning within her as she thought of how many had caught and abused her while she was out (admittedly usually breaking the school rules) minding her own business. What were the odds of her graduating unscathed? Adding that to the list of questions to be answered- because she was determined that someday they would be- she turned her focus back to the conversation, her moment of distraction barely spanning a second.

"This is a Japanese culture class, specifically focused on ancient literature. If you don't have your books yet, you can share mine for today," she said, flipping her reader out of her bag and open between the two of them. "Kinoe no komatsu's what we're starting with- I actually haven't read it before."

Eyes falling on the illustrations to the text, Airi's mouth twisted sourly as she beheld a Japanese woman entangled in the tentacles of a sea creature. Go figure. Glancing up to see how the newcomer would take the explicit material of this course, she saw with concern that Krystal had stiffened, a strange look coming over her face as she stared fixedly at the pictures. She can't have gotten attacked already! Airi thought. She spoke as if she were fresh off the plane!

"Krystal," she said, hoping her voice would break the reverie. "Are you all right?"

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 am

I forced back Tahl for now shaking my head softly to Airi. I wished I could just be normal again i really did It was so painful every time to try and force them back.
"Oh yes... just a little jet lag..."
I lied simply deciding it best to not tell the poor girl that one of four monsters that shared my body wanted to do horrible things to her body... I took a deep breath before looking again at the image in the text book. It wouldn't be easy reading this or surviving this class I couldn't hold them all back forever and unfortunately I knew it.
"Thanks for sharing the book with me."
I offered grimacing slightly as just a hint of Tahl had gotten through; enough to conjure an unseen winged serpent to form under the desks and coil unfelt up Airi's leg and unfelt still sneak under the woman's panties into her body forcing her to become slightly warm, this had been the spell the djinni had first used on me when my nanite project had summoned her... it first made my labia twitch and my clitoris yern to be touched...

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 am

Airi's expression relaxed politely as she nodded, although inwardly she remained less than convinced of the brush-off. Something was bothering the girl, but if she didn't want to talk about it, Airi could respect her privacy. "No problem," she said, trying to reassure her as she made a discomfited face. "You can share until you get your own textbooks; sometimes the bookstore leaves people waiting for a while."

Airi paused as she felt a strange, almost electric tingle traveling up the firm flesh of her thigh, turning into a tempting heat that settled along her most sensitive flesh. She felt her netherlips moisten and pout against the soft cotton of her panties, but only in periphery to her clitoris' sudden demand for attention as blood rushed to her mysteriously stimulated sex organs. Airi shifted slightly in her seat, her tongue flicking out over suddenly dry lips to moisten them as she fought to regain her focus. Class was just beginning, the teacher had arrived and was putting papers in order on her desk as students filtered in... I can always excuse myself for the bathroom, Airi told herself.

Still, the suddenness with which her libido had reared its familiar head was unusual, and she was familiar enough with her own responses to be suspicious of the oddity. Assuming that no monsters would reveal themselves to an entire classroom (hinting at the presence of strange wildlife to an upperclassman had made it abundantly clear to Airi in her first week that the monsters were a secret, and stories about them an open joke on-campus), she would be safe at least through class, and had the opportunity to escape attention if she just stayed with the crowds. None of the monsters had come near her in a place where breaking their secrecy was a concern, so she had to trust that they all knew the panic that knowledge of their presence would cause, and that their hunting grounds would be spoiled. I just have to outlast this class, and then move fast and with the crowds, Airi told herself, taking a deep breath as class began, moving her desk towards Krystal's so they could more easily share the book.

"This, class, is an image created by the artist Hokusai, and is famous for being the first recorded instance of tentacle erotica in the world. Notice the way both octopi are pleasuring this woman," the teacher began, her pointer falling on the smaller octopus and tracing how it had a tentacle teasing the woman in the picture's erect nipple. Airi groaned inwardly, feeling her own nipples beginning to grow hard and hoping that it didn't show through the thin bra she was wearing today, cursing her suggestible body as she prepared to wait out the class. Just fifty minutes more...

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 am

"that's so great of you! Thank you so much! You'd make an awesome friend!"

I was losing the fight! I didn't like losing the fight against tahl... all I wanted was to be this girl's friend, to be a normal college student! why couldn't tahl let me do that?! why did she have to torture me so much!? just because she hadn't taken my virginity before we were melded together did she have to do this to me??? It wasn't fair at all.

I continued to try just keeping my focus on the teacher's words though somewhere around the name of the artist and when the teacher's pointer landed on the drawing of the woman's nipple I was thrown into the back of my mind where I would be forced to only watch... I yelled out and would only hear Tahl's voice cackling in my head back at me seeing that dark red fiery Cheshire grin as she took over my bod, my voice. I looked at Aiyero crying in my head a single tear falling from my eye out there, the last vestige of my control...

Tahl looked up to the teacher then to Aityero smiling faintly as I had been before looking back to the book.

"Everything alright? you don't look so well."

she asked as I watched the energy build unseen to all save my eyes to form an invisible tongue that would travel under the desk and under Aiyero's skirt before lapping tightly against her panties leaving a damp trail of saliva over her panties soaking them through in just one touch.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:15 am

Airi smiled, the expression lazy and amused as was her default when she was preoccupied but wanted to maintain a casual air. "Well, I don't exactly have a quota, so you're welcome to be one," she chuckled quietly after a slightly too-long pause.

The pause could be explained by the fact that she was scribbling half-assed notes on the history of tentacle erotica, although it had more to do with the fact that her vulva was still begging for touch; she could feel wetness growing in her panties as the subject matter and her own arousal called up lascivious memories of her own body wrapped in tentacles, the dextrous limbs pistoning in and out of her mouth, her cunt, her ass, addictive fluids pouring from them as she moaned in animalistic pleasure, all dignity gone...

The sudden intrusion of Krystal's voice came as a shock to Airi. She jumped faintly as she gathered her thoughts. "I'm fine," she said smoothly, her voice perhaps a bit lower in register, a little more melodious as arousal made it dip towards sultry tones. Airi failed to stifle a faint gasp as she felt something disembodied- but real, very, very real, swipe over her panties, pressing sensuously for just a moment along her cunt as if it were some large, invisible tongue, soaking her panties far faster than she was doing herself.

The contact made her thoughts race, a short burst of adrenaline clearing her head as the obvious conclusion hit her. If she was still being molested, her tormentor had to be nearby, watching, and able to either hide in plain sight, or had some method of toying with her at a distance. In that case, could she really escape something with that kind of versatility? Worse, what if it merely teased her until she was obviously horny in public, to spite her for trying to hide in a crowd? These uniforms were designed to accentuate more than to conceal; much longer, and it would be obvious. Maybe I should just go back to my room? I can still try losing it in a crowd, and if I can't... at least it's private...

Airi felt color rise to her high cheekbones at that last thought, as good as admitting that she would most likely lose to whatever monster had its sights on her this time as a toy for sating its hungers; the thought did not sit well with the defiant young woman. We'll just see what trouble we can put the fucker through first, she promised herself. It'll have to work for its fun.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]