View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 WARNING: Science in Progress (For SenZi) 

Post WARNING: Science in Progress (For SenZi)
Diana's sapphire blue eyes gazed over to her watch, examining the stiff arm's positions. Another five minutes and the current class would end and she'd be able to get to work on her own experiment. She'd been able to convince her teacher to let her try to come up with a way of counter-acting the effects of a solution she'd "found" in nature. Diana had claimed it was the pheremone excrement of a flower she could not identify in any way, shape or form. She wanted to help identify it by examining this pheromone and hopefully counter acting it.

In truth, Diana had lied. The chemical she wanted to examine wasn't from any flower, it was actually from one of the voracious attackers of this island, one of the vile, sadistic creatures that got pleasure from the sexual predation of teenage girls. She shuddered quietly at the thought, remembering how she'd managed to get the sample she had established. The thing was an aphrodisiac, a strong one at that. Diana could find no other reason for how it had made her feel when the thing had attacked her. The mere touch of its tendrils made her quiver in anxiety and moistened her thighs.

At last the door opened and the first year students filed out, occasionally glancing at her face, wondering as to why her cheeks were blushed a rosy pink. After they were all finally gone, Diana stepped inside and undid the thick coat she wore. It had recently snowed outside and the doors in the hallway had been constantly opened, allowing a freezing draft into the hallway. Diana was glad to shed the thick, cumbersome coat and to have a more constant atmosphere. She wore the school uniform, as she had no intention of messing up this opportunity. If Diana could counter-act this aphrodisiac, then she'd be able to get rid of one of these creature's most powerful weapons against the student populace. She didn't know how to have it spread about without getting herself into much trouble, but at least she'd have it available.

Diana donned a lab coat, glancing around to see if anyone else was there. The teacher was just packing up, nodding to her and stepping out of the room, giving her her privacy. Alone at last, the blond slid the vial of cyan liquid from her coat pocket. And so the experimenting began, to discover the chemical composition.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Post Re: WARNING: Science in Progress (For SenZi)
As the students left the classrooms one by one, a lone man stood in the shadows, out of view. He was observing, on the lookout for new targets he could attack next. He wasn't pleased with what he saw and was just about to leave, when he noticed the teacher walking out. Within minutes the teacher's mind was read and the man "borrowed" the teacher's lab coat. It seemed there was still someone left in the classroom, a perfect opportunity to strike. It was time to move.

The man, Kerrick, walked down the hall and opened the door to the classroom. Indeed there was someone in there, a girl, messing with some sort of chemical. Kerrick recognized it at once that it was aphrodisiac, not the kind the Xigna race produced, but another type. He had seen it before on countless other planets. His only guess on why the girl had it was that she was probably trying to find a counter solution. He played along and his voice spoke in her head.

"I wasn't expecting anyone in this room. I was expecting it to be empty."

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:23 am

Diana gasped loudly, her eyes widening at the sudden intrusion. She almost dropped the flask she'd been holding. Looking up, she noticed the teenage boy at last, in his lab coat. Must be a student teacher... She assured herself in her mind. No need to panic, just play along. She cleared her throat meekly and gave him a polite smile. "I didn't really expect anyone else to be here either. I have the teacher's permission to work here, and was sort of hoping for some privacy... She bit her lower lip nervously. Way to be polite, girl.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:50 am

"Thats very odd. I was told that this room was empty and that it would be a suitable place to set up some....equipment. Perhaps I should check with the administration?"

Kerrick wasted no time setting his plan in motion. As soon as he finished the sentence, he had already delved into the girl's brain. He used his abilities to implement a message there. Her brain was telling her Don't let him go to the administrators. Don't let him go to the administrators.

"Or perhaps you could tell me what your little experiment is about."

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 am

((Sorry for the wait!))

"N-no! I'm just, doing some analysis on this compound." She chuckled nervously, the words out of her mouth before her mind could comprehend what she'd said. Had she said too much already? But she couldn't risk getting turned in on account of doing unauthorized chemistry. Who knew what punishments would await her?

"Nothing...Nothing worth going to the administration about." She gulped audibly as she broke into a cold sweat.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]