View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Rude Awakening(open to students) 

Post Re: Rude Awakening(open to students)
Joan smiles watching Alisha climax and stops hitting and fingering her. "Wow, Alisha I had no idea you got off on this sort of thing. Actually I didn't I did either, I was starting to get turned on myself. But I think this is enough for now." She starts untying her. "After I get you loose I'll get you something to clean up with. Can't have everyone seeing you like this now can we?"

Wraith chuckles in delight before speaking again. "Very good. I will now leave you for now as promised. But I also promise this isn't the last time we'll meet. Until then..." A sudden chill would hit Alisha again as Wraith left her body, leaving the two girls to themselves.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:15 pm
Profile YIM

Alisha looked red with embarrassment.I-Im sorryshe said to the girl. I-I never planned for this to happen...It was a g-... She stopped, no one would believe her if she told them about the ghost. ..A ghastly thing to ask you to do. I-its my mess, I will clean up. J-just make sure no one sees us.

Alisha had read the rules and at this point, if it was Leri to catch them, she would be able to get away without a detention...just a harsher punishment in her room most likely. Alisha cleaned herself off and properly put her uniform back on, spottlessly.

She sighed before she asked. She had of course agreed to it and therefore would carry through with it. W-what time will I meet you after school? We can meet in my room i guess.. she said now making sure the whole room was perfect. She quickly scribbled a note saying the room was used and signed her name.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

"It's alright Alisha, I don't think any less of you because of this. I'm just surprised you wanted me to do it, but I wouldn't turn down a friend." Joan answers. "What other stuff do you like to have done? I'll be sure to be prepared for after school and bring it over to your room."

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:23 pm
Profile YIM

Alisha never thought much of any thing she liked to do.I...really haven't thought of it. These...desires just come onto me, or into rather. She was of course reffering to the monsters. She didnt say so because, Alisha probably already looked crazy to Joan, and talking about creatures that rape you, would confirm it. But i am very submissive.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:29 pm

"Well I'll looks for some books on other torture methods, but nothing too harsh. I don't want to cause severe injuries or anything. We'll pick out what ones are still painful but don't cause a lot of damage." Joan said reattaching the strap to her bag. "Are you going to be okay on your own?"

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:13 am
Profile YIM

This girl obviously was not one of the few tortured by the creatures of the basement. Alisha smiled.Im a bit of a masochist. Dont worry, i can take a whole lot more than that. She secretly hoped Wriath was not near enough to hear that. I will be fine

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:15 am

"Alright, then I guess I'll see you after school." Joan leaves the room off to her next class. Wraith was still in the room listening to the conversation, smiling at Alisha's confession. He leaves room looking forward to their next encounter.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:25 am
Profile YIM

She sighed leaving the room. She felt a tiny chill, as if he was near. Alisha hurried to her next class and simply waited as the day progressed. The events of the morning tired her extremely and she had more to endure.

After classes Alisha walked to her room, and left her door unlocked. She plopped down on her bed for a moment before she got up and looked at the time. She laid her head back agaisnt the bed and waited for Joan to enter. Alishas eyes closed as she drifted of into a slight sleep.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3