View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Rude Awakening(open to students) 

Post Rude Awakening(open to students)
Wraith began wandering the halls of the school just as classes were starting. It was fairly early and he knew some students were probably still half asleep. So he would have the pleasure of waking them up in his own special way, along with giving the others a good show. He peers into classrooms seeking out a target.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:05 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Rude Awakening(open to students)
Alisha walked into her first class and took her seat quietly. She was not normally a morning person, but something about learning made it easier to cope and hide the normal "I dont want to leave bed this morning" attitude.

She smoothed out her extremely short school issued skirt that showed the majority of her almost pale skinny legs. She, herself, would rather longer skirts but it was an all girls school and it was a uniform. Rules were rules, so she wore what they gave her.

Her school vest did very little to hide how tight her shirt fit her, flaunting her nice sized breast. Once again, arguing the rules was ill advisable and just plain stupid.

She opened her notebook to the previous days notes and mentally reviewed what she had learned that day. This helped prepare her for today, and also helped commit the information to memory.

She was the first one in the class today, as always. Even before the professor. A small yawn escaped the girl's lips. She had been up late later than usual last night and though she did not show it very much, she was extremely tired.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:38 am

OOC: Not even here a month and you have 161 posts? I'm impressed, you must be a very popular player.

IC: Wraith soon arrives at the classroom Alisha was in and saw the girl, just the one he was looking for. He was disappointed that she was the only one in at the moment, but figured maybe more people would start to arrive once he really had her going. Entering the room he moves into her body, causing a chill to be felt. He begin tweeking her body to start becoming aroused slowly, taking his time. If no one did come in before he was done, he would just put her to sleep and torment her more in her dreams.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:54 am
Profile YIM

(OOC: Thanks. I love RP so i roleplay with multiple people, and plus >.< I have no life, meaning i have more time to be up here lol)

Alisha closed her eyes and began to recite the information she had just been reviewing. A shiver ran throughout her body as she finished. She was suddenly glad to have had her full uniform on, despite how little clothing it was.

As she opened her eyes, she felt herself becoming aroused. This had happened before but only because of a aphrodisiac. She held her breath quickly, and scanned the room for any oddities in the room, that would suggest a monster was present.

Not seeing anything, and losing breath still, she let her breath go to realize that she was still becoming more aroused. Her breast became perky and she started to become wet.

Alisha bit her lip, she was in a dilemma. She couldn't leave the room since her professor and her classmates would be entering soon, and skipping class was detention worthy. But staying would cause her lust to continue to grow, and that would be a danger too.

If it was in fact a monster that was doing this, he would stop when her class started to arrive. The creatures of the island did what they could to stay unknown to the majority of the student population.

Alisha moaned almost silently and bit her lip as she shifted in her chair causing her to become even wetter. "Oh God" she said as her professor and students started to arrive.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 am

Wraith lets out a chuckle, one only Alisha could hear since he was inside her body. "You were right suspecting you weren't alone. But I'm not like most of the other monsters. I'm more what your race call a ghost, though I can't even remember how I may have died let alone how I was when I was alive. Not that it matters though, I have plenty of fun as I am. And I'm nowhere done with you yet..." With that he began to probe her mind, digging up her deepest, darkest desires, adding to her arousal.

OOC: You will have to name her turnons and such if you can think of any for Alisha.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:01 am
Profile YIM

Alisha silently cursed herself as she smiled to the professor attempting to keep her outwardly apparent cool. She quickly stood up and took her things, moving to the back of the room by herself. Hopefully he would not be able to control her body.

"N-no! dont go through my mind!!" she begged him silently. Thoughts of torture and her submission popped into her head sending heat throughout her groins. She balled her fist up as she attempted not to touch herself.

"Are you okay Alisha" Her classmate asked her. "Y-yes I'im fine, just a bit tired, thats it." she said even as she pictured her classmate forcing her to her knees and making her submit to her every whim.

Alisha's fist uncurled a bit as images of Leriana popped into her head. "n-no...please..s-stop" she begged the ghost.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 am

Wraith became amused at her thoughts. He wondered if maybe he could get her so horny she'd actually cry out to Leriana to have her, or something to that affect. Only one way to really find out. He kept this thought locked in her mind, forcing her to see and feel it again and again. But he also continues looking for other things that aroused her. Perhaps he would put her to sleep anyway afterwards, and let her see him for herself as he toys with her.

Last edited by Wraith on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:32 am
Profile YIM

Alisha had more mental strength than others, preventing her from immediately doing as the ghost thought she would. She tried to focus on other things but it continued to pop into her head more and more.

Alisha raised her hand and addressed the professor before the professor recognized her hand. "May i PLEASE be excused" she asked before she bit her lip. Her panties were now soaked with her juices, from the circulating thoughts in her head. Any longer and they would begin to run down her leg.

"Im sorry but you will have to wait, Miss Alisha. These notes are crucual to you " Alisha could not disobey a teacher, and therefore argued no more. As the teacher went back to teaching, she mentally pictured the Leriana taking a horse whip to her back letting it sting and make her feel like an animal. The urge not to moan Leri's name, was hard on a daily basis, but this made it even harder "Oh god, please stop! I-I will do what you say if you stop right now. please!" she asked desperately

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 am

"Nothing short of very strong will can make me leave. But please do continue to fight with what little you have. It makes this game more exciting this way..." Wraith replies. "My my, such naughty fantasies. I may want to have you more often. Such a shame though that I don't have a body." He would jump around with her thoughts, taking her to her submissive thoughts and back to those of Leriana. He was experimenting to see if one turned her on more than the other.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:58 am
Profile YIM

Alisha wasnt sure of how much of this she could take. The jump from one subject to the other was destroying her and wearing on her mentally. Time seemed to take forever. The clock struck every single second as if in slow motion. The thoughts of Leri kept her strong, but the submissive thoughts, destroyed her. Finally the bell rang for the next class.

She watched as the class filed out along wth the teacher leaving two in the room, no three.Are you sure you are okay? the student asked Alisha as a thought of submission popped into her head. "I-Im...f-f-f-fine.." she stuttered just hoping the student to leave before her mind gave in.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 am

"Aw, I was hoping you'd breakdown before class was over. Oh well, there's still a couple of your classmates left. Let's give them a show they won't soon forget..." Wraith forces her mind to focus more on her submissive thoughts and sealing away her thoughts of Leriana for the time being. He would have fun with that one later. "You know you want to give in..." He taunts.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:10 am
Profile YIM

She bit her lip looking at the student as her uniform seemed to disapear before Alisha's eyes, being replaced by tight leather. She tried to shake it out of her head, with it not being any use. "I-its pointless...s-she isnt the d-dominative type." The lust in alisha's eyes shone bright as she fought with all her strength to keep the thoughts down.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:33 am

"Perhaps, but you still fantasize about her dominating you. As long as you harbour that desire, I will use it to have my way with you." Wraith brings up visions of her being dominated and used in various ways by her classmate, looking to see which one she enjoyed most. "Maybe I should be your wakeup call, you certain became alert when I started this."

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:41 am
Profile YIM

Alisha could not resist any longer. Her lust got the most of her as the ghost invaded her thoughts. His words sounded more and more inviting to her, and plus, it was after class, she was not breaking any rules.

She fell to her knees, and began to do what she was told to do. ""P-please...punish me...d-doiminate me...i-i-i need it!" she said to the student.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:48 am

OOC: i'll just call the classmate Joan

Wraith continues with his torment, keeping Alisha in need of domination. He watches to see how her classmate reacts, whether she would really do it or not.

Joan(classmate) looks down at Alisha stunned at the sudden request she made. "Alisha...you really want me to do that to you?" Deep down though, the thought of this did start to turn her on as well.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:00 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next