View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lilly's first day 

Post Re: Lilly's first day
I smile at Lilly, "Yes its yours made specially for you." I tell her as I take the pendent in my hand looking at it land let it set once more between her nice sized orbs I unbutton the top two buttons and spread the top open some to let the view of the pendent easier to see as I smooth the fabric a bit, the light coming through the window hit it just right to make it look as if the pendent was something in a fairy book tale as if it was magic. "Now I think that makes it look better don’t you think Lilly?" I asked her.

"I’ll help you with what ever you need in these first few days, but outside this classroom having your shirt unbutton like that will cause you some problems, but lets talk about your skirt well for one it isn’t the school colors and another the length is way to long, would you stand up please and I can show you the proper length for you." I asked her to get up still admiring how innocent she looked.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She gently stood up like the teacher had told her to, her breasts bouncing gently as she stood up. She blushed a bit as Mr. Calidare gently undid the top two buttons of her shirt, getting aroused a bit as he unbuttoned the buttons. She was smiling deeply with her lips parted a bit. Her skirt feel down to mid thigh, thinking that it was the proper length for the schools uniform but Mr. Calidare had told her that it was too long to be the proper length. She gently stood in front of her teacher, still admiring the pendant that he had given her, loving how it sparkled in the mid afternoon sun. "It's very beautiful Mr. Calidare. Now will you show me what's the proper length that my skirt should be at?" She smiled up to him, wondering what he was gonna do to her next or give to her next. She was very curious and aroused at the same time.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:42 pm

I moved to where she stood. "I’m glad you like it Lilly now to your skirt the school requires the skirt to be about this length." I tell her as I get down on one knee and place my hand on both sides of he hips as my hand slowly caress and lifts the skirt to the proper length, the school uniforms was designed to exposed the students panties for the most part when ever they bent over.

"This would be the proper length Lilly and you might wish to take them in slightly as well Lilly." I tell her as I look up from where I was kneeling as the light coming in from the window highlights my green eyes making them seem to sparkle. As I was starting to stand the cuff of my sleeve caught the hem of her skirt lifting it a bit higher revealing her white and blue striped panties. "Oh sorry, wait what is this?" I pull her skirt up higher as it showed off her complete panties and the wet spot that she was playing with earlier.

I placed my finger on the wet spot and gave it a slight rub. "You seemed to be a little excited, but what I wanted to point out is that white panties are the required attire Lilly but I do like the taste in panties you have." I tell her still teasing the wet spot on her panties.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lilly gently watched her teacher get down onto one knee and lift her skirt up to the proper length, never knowing that the the skirts were supposed to be that short. She had blushed out deeply as he showed her. Lips parting gently as a small gasp gently escaped her mouth as he noticed the wet spot on her panties. "I... I didn't know they were supposed to be that short and to wear white panties." She let out a moan as he had placed a finger onto her wet spot and began to rub it. Her nipples were starting to grow erect from his gentle touch of her slit. As he rubbed at her slit, she began to grow even wetter, knowing that she had never been touched by a man like this before in her life. "Mr. Calidare, is this right for us to be doing this in a class room?" She was getting nervous amd very excited from his touch. Her slit began to swell up as big as it could, wanting something to fill it up deeply but didn't want him to know that she wanted him inside of her deeply now.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 pm

I could see her nipples getting hard on the blouse she was wearing and I got up to my feet once more, my finger still rubbing on the wet spot letting it rub just a bit harder on her nub. I smiled at Lilly "Yes that is the uniform dress code Lilly, infractions of this code can lead you into detention." I told her as I placed a finger on one of her erect nipples and teased it by letting my finger circle it soft enough for it to be barely feeling it but enough that my finger was playing with the fleshy nub. I grinned at her next question, in normal school this act would be to get the sack for a teacher, but me not being a teacher and the fact the who school was more then what it appeared I was well in my rights to do what ever I pleased. "What do you mean Lilly? What am I doing?" I asked her as I continued to play with her more sensitive areas my fingers giving her nipple a slight tweak rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lilly arched her back a bit as a deep moan escaped her mouth as her teacher began to rub at her wet spot even harder and teasing at her erect nipple with his other hand, she had loved the feeling that he was giving her, so much better than doing it herself. She had gently put her hands up onto his shoulders to balance herself from shackey knee's from all the excitement that he was giving her. "Oh Mr. Calidare, please....please don't stop." She had closed her eye's, filling the class room with her gentle moaning. She gently spread her legs open for him. Her sweet nector began to drip down onto his fingers. "I...I..just don't want you to get into trouble by doing this to one of your students."

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:13 am

I listen to Lilly moans as my finger teased her slit. "You like that do you?" I asked her smiling down at her. Moving her panties to the side I slide my finger into her moist hole. "Mmm your so wet down there, does this excite you? Would you like me to stop, I don’t care if I get into trouble, and I wont stop till I’m finished with you." I tell Lilly as my hand that was playing with her erect nipple slides under her firm round ass and lifts her up to be plopped down on a nearby desk. "Tell me something, are you always this willing to have a teacher play with you so?" I ask in a teasing way.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lilly moaned out deeply as her teacher slid her panties to the side and slid a finger into her swollen and wet pussy and as he cupped her butt with his other hand as he lifted her onto one of the desks. She had her eye's closed as she gently but shyly began to unbutton her blouse for him. "I'm willing to try new things with the people that I know and the people that I don't know." As she finished unbuttoning her blouse, she opened it up to reveal some of her firm breasts for him, not knowing what he's gonna do next to her. She gently put her hands onto the desk to help hold her up for him.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 pm

I smiled at how willing she was to submit her self to my desires, watching her unbutton her blouse was very arousing to see as Lilly slowly open the front and revealed her lovely breasts to me. I lowered my head to her breast and my tongue flicked at the nipple teasing it at first letting the tip my tongue encircle it just before my mouth wrapped around the whole nub, and began to suck on the fleshy nub. I moaned with pleasure. "Mmm this is so nice." My hand that had plopped Lilly onto the desk grasped her other breast my thumb teasing the nipple on that one.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lilly had arched her back slightly as she moaned out, filling the room from the pleasure that he was giving to her with his mouth and hand. She gently pushed him away and stood up from the desk. She gently took off her blouse to fully reveal her toned upper body to him and then gently turned around, sliding her blue skirt down to the ground then she did the same with her blue and white stripped panties to reveal her firm ass and well trimmed bush to him. Her slit was fully swollen and very tight since she had never been screwed in her life yet. She then put her hands onto the desk and spread her legs as far as she could. "Mr. Calidare, I promise that I will never tell anyone what went on within this class room if you take me now." She said to him with her head looking back to him as the sun had hit her sparkling green eye's now.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:02 am

Lilly had pushed me away as I watched a personal strip show before me as she slowly took off her blouse giving me the opportunity to see her voluptuous chest her nipples already erect, slightly pinker then the other that glisten with my saliva then she started removing her skirt as it dropped to the floor and the last article of clothing she had removed was her panties that was damp from her arousal, her words would have been a surprise to me if I had not read her thinking up the right way to say it in her lovely mind. "Well this is most pleasing Lilly and such a nice ass you have as well." I told her as she was still looking back at me with those innocent eyes of hers. "So Lilly, you always want to be fuck by your teachers? I mean I’m not used for a student willing to be fucked on the spot. So how many times have you been fucked Lilly?" I asked her even though I knew that she had never been touched my a man before and her hymen was still intact. I moved up next to her as I place my hand on her firm ass and cares her butt sliding it down between her crack and under her, my finger brush on Lilly wet spot. My fingers briefly tease her clit as I go and fondle her nicely trimmed bush. "Mmm you take good care of your hygiene don’t you?" I chuckled letting my finger slid into her wet hole and begin to pump it in and out hearing the slurping sound from it.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

As she was gently smiling back to her teacher, nodding to his question about her being a virgin. "Yes Calidare, I am a virgin, I have never had a cock go into my slit ever in my whole life." She let out a small moan as he put a hand onto her butt, caressing it and then she had arched her back as he had teased her clit and then entering her virgin slit once again with his finger. She had loved the feeling of being pleasured by one of her teachers. She then clamped down on his finger with her slit walls. not wanting him to stop. "It just wouldn't be right for a woman to not be in good hygiene. It was one of my dreams to always get fucked by one of my school teachers."

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:08 am

I chuckled thinking I would be teaching her more about this island then she was expecting "I will teach you more today then any pamphlet would inform you about this school Lilly, so you ever sucked on a guys cock before?" I asked her feeling the muscles of her virginal walls close on my finger. I chuckled at that, "Seems you been doing a lot of reading of sexual books at what a man likes." I told her my finger pressed hard on her clit as I teased it more. "So would you like me to stick it in your backdoor first or should I just ram it in your hot wet pussy?" I asked her teasingly. "So your fantasy is to be taken by a teacher is it, any others you like to share with me, I would be interested to know." I tell Lilly as I unzip my pants and move closer to her behind, the feel of warm flesh rubs on her soft skin.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She let out a deeper moan as she arched her back, loving the feeling of his finger in her pussy but she wanted his cock in her hot wet pussy badly now. She looke back to him, "I've never had a cock in any of my holes Calidare." She was breathing deeply. "Please put it in my pussy, I need it bad there. Plus I've always wanted to get fucked by one of my teachers in school." Sweat gently started to make her body glissen from the excitement that she was getting from him with his finger in her wet pussy.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:13 am

I grinned and I knew she was telling the truth her own memories told me this as well. "Ok Lilly then lets begin your education in sexual relationships and later ill teach you even more about what your body can feel from your own pleasures and what this school has to offer you in the future." I chuckled as I took hold of her firm round ass my member was already rubbing on her smooth skin. "Hope your ready, because I don’t think your going to like the pain at first." I told her as my tip of my shaft tease the opening of her flower as it slowly went in part way then pulled our getting the tip nice and wet from her juices. I thrust my cock deep into her as I felt her hymen break as the tip moved past it and deep in her love tunnel her warmth flowing past my shaft.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2