View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All) 

Post Re: No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All)
Citara remained seated away from the girls with her arms wrapped around herself. It was hard to ignore the good time that they were having and to ignore her own body. She knew that this wasn't her. She didn't have any friends here and especially not in that way. She got nervous while thinking of what was to come. She knew that something was coming, especially since none of them locked the door.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 am

Pia quite liked this game of trading kisses. She also liked that Susan had freed her from her panties. She even liked it better when Susan started stroking her sex. And with Alli fondling her punch slick breasts, she was in heaven. In fact, she was so exited, she was close to having a little climax right then and there, her little clit so engorged and ready just from all the excitement. So she did not pay much attention to the problem with the door.

"Strawberries? You want more?", she said. "Let me see..". Pia had an idea. An indecent, naughty and fun idea. She scooped up another strawberry. Grinning wickedly, she placed it between her own breasts, and pushed them together and up, inviting any one of the others to snatch it with their mouth.

Only then did she notice that everyone else's attention was turned to the door. Pia pouted. This was no fun.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:23 pm
Profile YIM

"I won't disappoint you Pia, no need to pout", I said firmly gripping both boobs and pushing them together. The ripe strawberry started to leak sweet red juice all over and between her nice round tits as I squeezed, then I used my tongue to position the berry just perfectly for me to take a bite before taking in the rest of it. "MMmmm Pia, you are delicious", I added licking up the mess I made.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Susan pulled back from the clinch slightly. Despite the minor insult, Erica's answer disturbed her. Disturbed her quite a bit, in fact.

"Hold it, you two. Some... one's trapped us all in here." She felt she had to be a bit vague; she could come off as either crazy or a prankster if she mentioned monsters and Alli hadn't encountered any yet. "That's never a good sign." While she said this, she hadn't removed her hands from the other two.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 pm

I must have been pretty gone at this point, because the fact of being locked in, only sounded like forced playtime to me. However, the alarm Susan expressed, and I saw now the distress on the faces of the other two girls, I guess it was enough for me to take my tongue from between Pia tits. "MMmmm, I'll be right back Pia", I said playfully licking each nipple and releasing my tight grip on her firm playthings. My hand moved to her waist and rested on her nice ass, gently kneading it as if to comfort my tactile needs, so my brain could try to focus on the "problem".

Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Citara snapped.
"Yes, there is a problem. We are all locked in here with no way out. Someone or something did this. Also, look at us, I don't know about you but I never act this way, NEVER. I haven't even spoken to anyone really since I've been here and would never do such things as I showed earlier. Something's coming and it can only be bad. Don't you see this?"
She began pacing as she grew slightly more histerical.
"I don't want this, not again, this can't be happening."

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:55 am

Pia groaned. She should have realized sooner. It must be some sort of drug or mind control. This had happened to her before. The sudden loss of control.. It was just that the other girls had acted the same way, and Pia had just rolled along with the current. An attack would come soon, she guessed.

She was till quite lusty, though. The thought of an imminent attack filed her with fear, but also the delicious thrill of the unknown. She felt like she was throbbing with adrenaline, and her hearth was beating fast.

"We.. must be drugged. Or.. controlled. Uh.. do everyone here know about the things that happens on this island?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:46 pm
Profile YIM

"Drugged?" I replied in a shocked voice, then I laughed. "That would explain a lot, but you girls still feel really good", for I was so aroused at this point, not much else mattered but the strawberry juice dripping down Pia's nice breasts. "Happen here ... hmmm, I've never been drugged before, although I have had a couple run-ins with some strange creatures. Is that what you mean?" I asked so naively, glancing around at all the girls.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:49 am

Drugged... That would explain a lot. Every other time Susan had been this uncontrollably horny, there'd been aphrodisiacs involved. The difference this time was that she'd have willingly slept with any of the other girls here (and had, in Pia's case) without any chemical lowering her inhibitions.

"Happen here ... hmmm, I've never been drugged before, although I have had a couple run-ins with some strange creatures. Is that what you mean?"

"Yes. There's a lot of them here. This doesn't seem like the style of any of the ones I've met, though." Most of the monsters she'd met didn't seem to have the subtlety for this, it felt rather too impersonal for Keemari or Aegir to be behind it, and she'd be surprised if those damned pixies had the patience this scheme required.

Unlike other times she'd been attacked, they had a couple of advantages this time. The attack wasn't going to be a complete surprise this time. Also, there were five of them, which would give them a strong advantage in numbers if there was only one monster. On the other hand, only Erica seemed to have avoided the drug somehow, and she didn't know how good any of the others would be in a fight even at their best. Hopefully, at least passably, or we're probably all screwed. Literally. She wasn't hopeful on that count; Alli, especially, seemed to be having trouble shaking the drug's effects, and Citara had shown herself to be rather clumsy.

(OOC: ...And, with Erica having computer trouble and Cangelosi apparently away, we should probably wait for them to return.)

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:35 pm

((Agreed))

Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10