View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All) 

Post Re: No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All)
Citara gazed over to Susan after the kiss. She was a little surprised at it but continued sucking on Pia's breast. She moaned when Susan touched her own soaked breast, causing her to nibble on Pia's nipple and squeeze on Alli's breast. She could feel herself getting wetter than before.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:57 pm

In the back of my head I wondered if Erica regretted at all her rejecting my attention. Maybe I was too strong in grabbing her, such a gentle soft innocent, I quietly mocked in this aggressive erotic state. She was still on my subconscious list of participants in this web we were caught in, and her pulling away only made me want her more, but that will come...., I thought.

Meanwhile, reaching for Citara, my first attraction, another shy one in the beginning. My fingers found her long brown hair and grabbed hold at the base of her neck to pull her gently back to me. I turned her head slowly so it was facing me, and I kissed her lips continuing what we started before the foursome began.

The hand that was so content on Susan’s firm C cup, but grew irritated with the underwear in its way. I slid my fingers under her blouse, stroking her soft skin with my nails creating goose bumps as I traveled around her to her back to undo the bother-some bra.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:52 pm

"Ohh.. mmmmm"
Now two girls were nibbling at Pia's breasts. It was so good, Pia's eyelids were fluttering and she almost felt like she would pass out from joy and horniness. She pushed her breast up with one hand, so that Susan and Citiara could both have free access to everything. Her hand was still fondling Susan's sex, at least as well as she could, it was hard to concentrate with all the bodies moving and pressing up against one another.
There!
Pia's finger had now found its way in between Susan's lips. "I found a way in.", she said, smiling impishly.

She was having a great time, but she felt she was being selfish. She had to do something good for the others as well. "If.. anyone wants me to go down, I can.", she said, an offer to any who wanted it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:18 pm
Profile YIM

I sighed slightly moving to my overturned chair looking darkly at the group as they continued to disrobe one another. I couldn't understand how they could do that infront of me. I decided on a last ditch effort to try to get them to stop, it would probably scare them a little if they were still capable of being afraid. I cracked my knuckles focusing as hard as I could on the punchbowl and the remainder of the punch within, there was probably just enough. it raised from the bowl by itself and launched at them soaking the four aroused girls, I myself grew quite flushed, even got a tiny bit of a nosebleed from the exhurtion, just a tiny momentary drop trickling down my lip. I wiped it away the second i noticed it.
if this doesn't end this elicit behavior nothing will save knocking them unconscious.

I thought awaiting the results of the attack by punch that seemed to attack by itself. Didn't even have the slightest regret about not joining the four, I wanted to save them from themselves before someone else walked in... though i didn't know people couldn't.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:14 am

Citara stopped what she was doing as punch completely covered her. She looked up to see what happened. She saw three girls around her going at it and then a fourth standing a few feet away. She wondered how the punch got all over them briefly. She seemed to gather her own thoughts from the sudden splash and began to pull away, realizing what was going on. It was hard for her to pull away but her conscious kicked in and she was trying. It was even harder, being in the middle of the three girls, especially that two of them towered over her.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 am

The moment Pia offered my pussy throbbed. I removed my tongue from Citara's mouth I kissed her lips again and then sucked gently on the bottom one before pulling away to reply. "I would love to feel your tongue inside my wet folds", blushing as I heard myself say the words out loud. Then still holding Citara's hair went back to kissing her while I waited Pia's answer.

"AAAAAHH!!" I yelled, suddenly dowsed with ice cold punch from on high. I let go of Citara and Susan to wipe my eyes now being splashed from the pink fluid dripping off my forehead. Out of the corner of my now cleared eyes, I saw Erica, sitting not far from the punch bowl. Must have been her, I concluded. "Thought you didn't want our "attention" Erica, but now you have it for sure", I said looking directly at her. Should I rip off her panties and finger her myself? I thought, still not knowing why such thoughts were even entering my head. "HHMmm, should we strip her naked and all spank her or fuck her? Or should I?" I said out loud, then pause for a slight devious giggle.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:05 am

Well... that hadn't been the reaction I'd wanted. I looked at Alli with what I'm sure was a shocked expression with just a little terror. I shook my head a bit.
"B...b...but I don't! I didn't do anything!"

it was a lie but, I sounded honest and like i was pleading, besides the punchbowl was unmoved. then Alli said something aloud that bugged me i stared with a nervous twitch in my eye.
"y..y...you really don't want to do that girls... I... I uhm... you just don't want to do that!"

BDD was quite the disorder, for one thing I saw myself as hideous looking.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 am

"Ah! Mmmmmm..." Susan's moan as Pia's finger penetrated her was rather muffled, as she was unwilling to release the blonde's breast. Even if the aphrodisiac hadn't been affecting her, she'd have been unwilling to leave her current position. Being in the middle of an orgy with three beautiful girls was practically heaven, and getting her to leave before it was over would take...

*SPLASH!!!*

...Well, that certainly worked. "What the fuck...?!?" she spluttered as she looked around for the source of the sudden punch shower, releasing the other girls as she did so. The only possible suspect was obvious, though Alli confronted her first.

"Thought you didn't want our 'attention' Erica, but now you have it for sure."

"B...b...but I don't! I didn't do anything!"

"So, what're you saying? The punch just acted on its own? Get serious." If she'd been in her right mind, Susan wouldn't have thought that idea was so unlikely.

"HHMmm, should we strip her naked and all spank her or fuck her? Or should I?"

"Y..y...you really don't want to do that girls... I... I uhm... you just don't want to do that!"

"Oh, come on. You can't expect to spoil our fun and get away with it." Susan's expression held more lust than anger; if Erica had known what was causing the other girls to act the way they did, she might have realized that throwing the aphrodisiac-laced punch onto them like that was like throwing gas onto a fire.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 pm

*Hrm...seems like this Erica was the more on the ball than the other girls. The blob seems to bide its time, sliding behind the broken punchbowl, those yellow eyestalks just taking in the unexpected turn of events. Indeed the punch now soaking the girls would heighten their sensations tenfold now...still, as a blob of science, it would have to take action before too long. But let's see if the sex-hungry girls will do the job of incapacitating Erica before it does.*

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 am
Profile WWW

"Weeee!"

Pia was giggling and shouting with delight. She was not sure who had thrown the puch over them all, but Pia thought it was an excellent idea. Now everyone was covered in punch, what remined of their clothing was wet and clinging to every curve, the white blouses nearly transparent. And all that liquid dripping from breast and lips practically invited being licked off.

Pia was not sure who had thrown the punch, but the others had focused their attention on Erica. This too sounded like good fun for Pia. She was already imagining them all stripping her, and applying their tongues and fingers to every aviable spot on Erica's body. But Erica seemed to be protesting.

"Awww..", Pia said, with big blue puppy eyes. "Are you sure you don't want to be punished? It'll be fun! You will look so cute and adorable on the table with your nice little but in the air! Please.."
"Or do you want to punish us?", she added hopefully.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 am
Profile YIM

I looked like a frightened puppy in my seat as they threatened me with undressing. I sniffled a little bit, I was convincing enough given that I was acting like I had no idea what had just happened, though behind the acting was legitimate horror at the idea of being undressed by the girls around me.
Pia was actually saying it would be fun.

"It would not be fun! and theres no way I'd look cute like that... I lied on my height and measurements just to get a uniform too large for me for a reason. I am not someone people want to look at and I hve no interest in punishing you. I am interested in you girls getting dressed so you don't get detention though! I'm certain carnal activity in a public area of the school is against the rules. haven't any of you heard the stories off the basement?! they're horrible!"

I sounded legitimately concerned for them, or so I thought, of course I didn't know that chances were none of what I said would get through.
"Best thing to do would be ignore whatever on earth just happened, get dressed and take separate showers. so what do you say girls?"

I hoped to keep my clothes on, of course there was no way i could stop the girls if they wanted to punish me against my will, I wasn't a physically powerful girl.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 pm

"Let me be the first, please", I said, ignoring her words and walking directly towards Erica, licking my lips. Before she could move, I grabbed her blouse again, much rougher then the last time, not concerned at all with popping buttons or punishments from headgirls, and pulled as hard as I could, ripping her blouse completely open. A mere second later, I dragged my sopping wet hair all over her chest, dripping curls covering her now exposed cleavage. "There, now you can join us in experiencing the punch bath", I said playfully, loving to watch her firm tits turns punch pink, hoping to be the first to lick them clean.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Citara snapped back into her sex induced craze and enjoyed what she was hearing and listening to. She walked to Alli and the now wet Erica. She went behind Erica and wrapped her arms around her body and grabbed onto her breasts.
"They are so nice Erica, hey Alli, see how they taste"

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 pm

I couldn't help but scream just a little as alli tore my blouse open before i could even react showing off the flimsy tanktop i wore beneath, I wasn't stupid i knew white clothes were nearly transparent. I blushed furiously, or at least it felt like i did the moment she dragged her hair over the garment, the pink liquid making it easy to see the plain bra like bikini top i wore underneath, which wasn't school issue obviously given the fact that it was crimson with a black crescent moon over the left breast... I had been planning to do a photo shoot after I ate... so sue me.
then I felt citara's hands at my chest I blushed even brighter

I pulled away the second i got the chance falling from my chair and pushing myself to a wall before i'd force myself to my feet looking to Alli.
"You know how long it takes to find the right buttons for these shirts and actually sew them on?"

I sounded more angry about the damaged clothing than being exposed and groped.

"And what if this punch stains Alli? they don't provide tank tops you know I only have twenty of these... And they are not nice!"

I was probably not firm, i was actually kind of soft chested really... more feather pillow than foam.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Ignoring Erica's rebuttal and complaints about her silly clothes, I took Citara's suggestion to heart. In this aroused state, no tank top would ward me off. Placing my legs between hers, and spreading her knees to make space for me as I kneeled down in front of her forcing her back in her seat, I at the same time lifted her soaked tank top, and roughly pulled her bra down below her soft tits, in two swift motions. I liked the way her punch pink nipples caught the light, and I leaned in to lick them both once. "MMmm, Citara they taste sweet and lovely, you should taste now", I said glancing up to her playfully, keeping Erica pinned in place.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next