View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Mixed Mayhem (Ivanna) 

Post Mixed Mayhem (Ivanna)
Days on the island were quickly melding together. Besides the cruel assaults by various monsters, Kanoe's life as an ordinary college student was far less eventful. The witch was not the only person feeling the effects of monotony that school's tend to create. The shuffling of books and belongings filled the classroom as students were counting the seconds before they could finally leave class only to head for another perhaps equally dreary classroom. The sound of shuffling quickly reached the teacher's ear which only annoyed him further of students trying to leave earlier than the scheduled time. He continued the lecture to the very last minute before he finally allowed the awaiting students to leave his class for the day.

Kanoe soon followed the mob of students out of the room and into the already filling hallways. Holding her bookbag over one shoulder, the witch waited patiently for some of the initial rush to pass before making her way towards the next class. With most students leaving the building, her path was mostly clear as she headed for the stairs and down another long hall towards another section of the large main building.

The witch's silver clasp beated lightly against the small of her back as it remained attached to the end of her long braid of black hair. Besides the ornate item and symbol of submission to a particular monster, Kanoe wore the standard school uniform for Shokushu. Much like majority of the uniforms, the blouse was too tight around her well endowed chest causing her breasts to seem pushed out even further. Her skirt was too short and the act of bending down would no doubt reveal much to the leering stares of the staff on the island.

Smoothing her skirt and trying to remain presentable despite her ever growing hatred of the school's dress code, Kanoe continued on her way. She did not even glance at any other students she may pass. Some would give her look, knowing there were enough rumors about a witch on campus of course few have actually confirmed just how true that was. Sighing softly, the student could only look forward to finishing the rest of her classes and be done with this place.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 am

Post Re: Mixed Mayhem (Ivanna)
She had arrived several weeks ago now and since then had yet to attack a single student, she had spent her time watching, listening & lurking, seeing student's wants, needs, personalities, patterns. After the third week she had begun to follow a particular student who she had learned was named Kanoe. she had watched her go to class each today and run home shortly after and whats more she had watched Kanoe, unseen, get attacked by several creatures. She had decided today was the time to attack and made her way to an empty classroom on Kanoe's route to her next class.
"The witch with the fantastic figure, mana attuned creatures always feed so well... I'll finally alleviate my poor bruised chest."

she said to herself quietly whist she watched students passing near invisably, a spell over her form, a perception block, no one would look at her, she was the thing that was in the corner of your eye that you might have glanced and thought was a trick of light, that odd feeling you saw something run by and looked only to see nothing.

It was then she saw Kanoe, her beautiful curves tightly bound by the cloth of her uniform. a gesture given and she'd feel like something tugged against her skirt as she reached the open doorway to the class in which Ivanna hid.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm

With Kanoe's paranoia, she always felt that she was being watched. But with her it was more than likely true whether it be from her unseen mistress or from a student gazing at her with a mixture of jealousy and awe at her unnatural beauty. Years on the island, the witch had grown used to the unnatural feel of the school and did her best to continue with what life she still had control of. Ignoring the other students as they too head to their classes, the raven haired student reached to open the door to her next class.

A sudden tug at her skirt made her jump slightly and immediately look back towards whoever may of done it. Her eyes narrow at the students that were too far away and walking the opposite direction. Was it her imagination? With this island that was doubtful. Was it Natsuki? Natsuki had her games but this was did not have that particular monster's touch. Also her mistress was usually kind enough to inform the witch that it was her, killing any resistance to playing the game. So that only left the countless types of creatures and beings that reside on this island.

Seeing the hall quickly growing empty of students, she knew her time was running out. It would be difficult to explain her tardiness due to some unseen tug. Lingering any longer would only give the culprit of the unseen act more time to toy with her. Huffing softly to herself, Kanoe turned to the door again and reached to open it. Perhaps if she could get into a populated class room it would deter the creature from toying with her further.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 pm

She offered a silent giggle as she saw kanoe jump and seemingly panic just a little. She smirked as the classroom the stood in grew full without a single person able to look at her, of course it wasn't like she wasn't there.
humans and their limited view of the universe, they make this fun.

she thought as she watched kanoe enter her classroom and Ivanna would follow once kanoe had taken her seat, she took the seat of a student whom wasn't in class that day, a seat that soon disappeared from the attention of anyone, including the teacher. the young woman with little white wings was there, free for any to 'see' but they wouldn't even look.
now for the fun to begin...

she thought letting her eyes drift over the students. patience was a virtue that she lived for and thoroughly enjoyed. she kissed her hand and blew it towards Kanoe, it would feel like someone kissed her chest directly against the skin despite the clothes that concealed her ample bosom. she silently laughed as she awaited a reaction from the poor paranoid witch.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Thankfully, she was allowed to enter the classroom. Class was just about to begin so the witch was not late. Taking her seat towards the back of the room, Kanoe once more waited for another class to be done with today. Majority of her classes held no interest to the witch. Seems no matter what major a student goes for, colleges will always ensure that the requirements are bloated with countless other classes a student will never use for the rest of her life. It was a way for them to keep students on the roster continue providing payments for their degree and education.

Her mild attention towards the teacher's lecture was quickly distracted by a touch to her chest. The touch seemed to have reached the bare firm flesh of her well endowed chest. What only added to the confusion was what the touch felt like. Soft warm lips with a faint perhaps a faint wetness, a kiss. Kanoe's reaction was not as drastic as out in the hall. A hand came to her chest, resting over where she was 'touched'. The fabric of her uniform was undisturbed beyond the faint rise and fall caused by her breathing.

She was certain this was not her imagination playing tricks with her. The unseen being must have followed her into the room. Paranoid or not, the witch believed that something was teasing her. Her jaw clenched in annoyance. She hated these games especially when it was during a class. Natsuki played similar games, making her take whatever her mistress had to offer while not crying out and bringing attention to herself. Even if it was not that particular being, she could still not cry out. The teacher would only scold her and perhaps give her further torment by punishing her. It was far too early in the class to excuse herself. She had no choice but to try and endure. This class was going to be a long one, she just knew it.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:54 pm

She smirked seeing the witch's hand move to her chest. she was pleased at the reaction eyes wandering to the professor as she continued to lecture about something, Ivanna didn't really care or pay attention she thought for a few moments what she could do next. a few cruel thoughts fluttered through her mind and she decided to gesture a little keeping her mind on the buttons on Kanoe's blouse she cast an incorporeal spell on them them and the cloth that bound them, it lasted just long enough for her blouse to flutter open, the fluttering of her blouse was followed by a soft moan in kanoe's voice from right where she sat.

The entire class turned to her some snickering and others giggling at her the professor looked furious but Ivanna didn't want kanoe in trouble, being targetted by her was enough trouble, a suggestion spell made the professor sigh.
""Kanoe, I will ask that you don't pleasure yourself in my class please... consider this a warning."

she again offered a silent giggle as she watched Kanoe's face.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:28 pm

A sudden shift of her blouse beneathe her hand made her look down. There was no obvious sound, no popping of buttons. It was as if the buttons were never buttoned in the first place. With the tight blouse now opening, her breasts filled out into a still confining lacy black bra. Before she could think things could get worse, she suddenly heard her own voice moaning softly. Her teeth grind at the audacity the monster had.

Of course the sound of her voice brought all eyes on her. The teacher was less than pleased with the interruption. Kanoe's hand still hovered over her chest, providing only a meager cover for her luscious orbs. There was no point trying to explain. They would not believe her anyway. This insult would not go unnoticed though there was little the witch could do to fight back. Bowing her head slightly, she could only try and remedy what has happened.

"My apologies..." she muttered softly. Fingers worked the buttons back into place, the tightness around her chest restored once more. Why monsters got their rocks off to embarrassing a student in class would continue to be lost on the witch. Kanoe knew she could take little more of these insults. Soon she would be forced to leave if this continues.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:25 am

Ivanna seemed a bit bothered that the witch had begun to look annoyed rather than embarassed or frightened. she decided the best course of action now would be to wait and watch. for the rest of the class not a single thing would happen. at one point she would feel something tap her against the shoulder, this turned out to be a student beside her wanting to ask her something.

Ivanna spent the time planning and thinking of how to proceed after the witch calmed down. various ideas entered her head in that time. She decided this entire thing wouldn't just be filling but, actual fun.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:52 am

Having nothing happen was just as straining for the poor student. At any moment something could happen. Perhaps next her entire uniform will just fly off. But nothing ever did happen. That still did not improve her mood any as she proved to the student who wanted to ask her a question. It was a bit odd finding a student actually having a legitimate question for her rather than poke fun at her utter embarrassment. Kanoe glared at the other student who tapped her shoulder, nearly frightening the poor woman. Sighing in annoyance, she gave a simple answer to the question and returned to facing the front of the class.

She could not focus on anything but on the matters that had happened today. The class did not matter at this point to her. Perhaps the monster had its fun or perhaps it was simply waiting for another moment to strike. Minutes ticked by until the familiar shuffling of belongings soon signalled the approaching end of class.

Wishing to avoid the constant snickers and whispers, Kanoe quickly made her way past the other desks and out the door. She knew news of this would spread as gossip to the rest of the other ignorant students in this school. But at this point it would not matter as much as there were already plenty of stories filtering about the witch from past encounters. Kanoe made her way down the halls and towards the stairs. She was done with classes for today and she wanted to be back in her room and as far away from that classroom as possible.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 am

Ivanna was a bit upset but, not deteired from her target, she didn't leave the classroom though; a spell did convince the teacher to go to her room in the teacher's dorms for the day. the classroom empty she sealed the door with her alone in it. She sighed to herself a twist of her hand and a nod of her head as a glowing symbol appeared in the air would finish a second 'spell'

"The next door way Kanoe enters will lead her in here trapped with me and then our fun can begin. I can't wait her boobs look so soft!"

she giggled a little, it would have been cute the way she hopped excitedly at the prospect of being alone with the woman, almost like a school girl having a crush; of course the fact she was planning to horribly rape the witch killed that entire cute vibe. And then she waited for the woman to appear standing and swaying with her wings shifting nervously behind her.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Continuing down the hall, Kanoe could see light of the sun pouring into the far end of the hall as students left through the double doors. There were a few more students ahead of her, leaving just like she was. The door closed behind them, leaving the dark witch alone in the hallway for only a few moments before she reached the doors. Pushing open one of the doors, she stepped through and froze in her tracks.

She did not feel the rays of the sun but rather the conditioned air of the school. The witch was back in the classroom she was toyed with and left just a bit ago. The door closed behind her, sealing her in the room as Kanoe was left staring at some winged woman waiting for her. Needless to say, the student was not happy to be back here and with a new monster nonetheless. Her eyes narrow at the sight of the small woman. The being was shorter than her and had wrappings or bandages covering much of what was not already covered by the woman's clothing. Kanoe knew well enough that size and appearance meant nothing especially when this woman managed to yank her away from one place and brought her back here.

Kanoe did not say anything knowing it would be better to not bother trying to negotiate anything. She had suffered from enough 'deals' already. Instead, the dark haired student stepped backwards as she reached behind her for the doorknob. It was futile she knew this. But she had to at least try to get out of this room and out of this building.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:29 pm

"Kanoe! I'm so glad you're here! Well, I knew you'd be here but still I'm so glad you made it!"

She sounded like a fangirl or a stalker finally meeting their idol. she smiled as she stood swaying, watching the woman back towards the exit. the doorknob turned and the door would open but looking through it all she'd see was the same classroom again. Ivanna just giggled a little bit as she watched the witch and her urge to leave.
"Tsk! Leaving so soon Pretty Witch Kanoe? Why don't you wanna play a little?"

she grinned a little as she moved closer to Kanoe a limp in her step quite obvious as she did.
"I promise you'll have fun Kanoe, I've been watching you for weeks now! I watch you and those other creatures, I saw you enjoying... every...second... of it. I'm sure I'm better than them! I can do so much more then they can."

she offered softly as she stepped onto a desk in the center of the room before offering a curtsey to the witch.
"But, where are my manners, I'm Lady Ivanna Winston Lionheart! A pleasure to finally meet you in person sexy thing."

She would have been adorable if she hadn't radiated a dark sinister lust with her, surprisingly, cheerful and comforting tone.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Any chance of escape was shot down at step one as only the same room was waiting for her beyond the door. The being sounded very enthusiastic about her being here. The word 'play' was a rather dangerous thing to hear coming from a monster. She shivered slightly as she did her best to keep her distance from the winged woman as the being moved closer. Kanoe did not like the fact that a monster has been watching her be tormented by monsters or even the fact she was being watched during her daily life. This monster was more than just an ordinary monster. This woman was a stalker.

Ivanna introduced herself and despite the petite and rather energetic attitude gave off an aura that kept telling Kanoe to keep her distance. Being a witch, Kanoe had her own magic she could use. But it has been thoroughly pounded into her being of how limited her powers are especially with the island itself suppressing her abilities. She knew if she did nothing this thing was going to do something horrible to her. Ivanna did mention wanting to show her that she was going to be taken even worse than any other monster. She has experienced alot in her time on the island but she was not so foolish to challenge that claim. Instead she decided to speak about the whole stalker dying fan type thing this woman was acting as.

"You... You have been watching me?" she replied as calmly as she could manage, "Why? There are plenty of other students on the island you can play with. You obviously know that monsters have been thoroughly reaming me out. Do you really want to play with a spent body like mine?" Of course her body was designed ot be fucked. She has taken her mistress's cock many times and still remained nice and tight for the next taking. But still it was the only thing she could say that might deter a monster. Could not call it sloppy seconds with how much she has been passed around the monsters but it was better than nothing, though she would never admit it openly.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Ivanna looked at Kanoe calmly as she took a seat on the center desk in the room she listened silently as the woman spoke not offering a single word in rebutal to her arguements. she let her legs sway infront of her while her hands rested on her lap. finally when kanoe was finished, She offered a clap of her hands.
"That was quite the story Kanoe now, Let me tell you why i've been watching you! I've been watching you because of your bust, your personality, your hips, you unique abilities and of course your little 'mistress' interests me, I haven't gotten to see her yet but, a subserviant woman is just deliciously appealing to me."

she hopped off the desk wincing just slightly.
"Now are you going to be a good woman for me and make it easy and fun for both of us or..."
she paused her expression shifted to a sinister smile, her tone changed to match, even her eyes radiated a sort of evil that was rare even in the monsters here.
"... are you going to be naughty and fight back?"

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Though she would possibly be flattered by the compliments if they were from a human, hearing it from a monster only made her feel like a piece of meat being admired. Her eyes narrow as Lady Ivanna spoke of her mistress and how she was a servant. She accepted what she was a long time ago. But that did not mean she would let other monsters speak of it. The witch belonged to Natsuki not these other creatures. Either way, it still sounded horrible in her head.

The angelic woman stood up and was about to move closer it seemed. Kanoe had only one answer for the threats being made. She knew it was stupid, knew it was hopeless, but she was not going to just bend over for this stalker just because the woman lusted for her. Channeling her mana, a flame sparks to life in her hand. "I have no interest in being your fun at my expense," she hissed, "Now release me or I will burn you to ash.." Running was not an option as long as Ivanna kept looping the doors back to this room. Her only other option was to fight.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next