View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Mixed Mayhem (Ivanna) 

Post Re: Mixed Mayhem (Ivanna)
Ivanna listened to her and just smirked darkly seeing the flames erupt into the witch's hands. her tongue traced her lips slowly she didn't move or say a word for several moments and then she just closed her eyes offering a laugh.
"Burn me to ash?! So you are a fiery woman... just as I thought... a fight just makes it so much hotter!"
that white tone to her wings remained but, her demeanor was more fitting to her other half now. she stripped the bandages off her eye, it was sown shut marked by several signs of the 'occult' as humans called it.
"Course lets make the playing field more fun..."
a wide gesture was offered and the desks melted into the floor along with the chairs, the cold metal and plastics twisting and bending with the tiles of the room stretching upwards, the floor, walls and ceiling were writihing as though alive.
"Maybe when we get to the fun I'll put a spell or two up and make it an exhibition for anyone passing by the door's window."

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:19 am

She was uncertain what the markings over Ivanna's eye meant or why the bandages were removed. All she knew was that she needed to try and destroy or knockout this being before the spell can be broken. Of course the monster was unphased from the sight of Kanoe's magic. With the dampening effect on her magic, she always found her power just short of causing true harm to a monster.

It was Ivanna's turn to show the witch her power. Kanoe's eyes widen as she saw the furniture in the room melt into the floor which was beginning to shift and distort. The walls and ceiling were doing much the same making the room look alive. The student did not want to wait and see what else this being can do. Chanting softly, the flame in her palm blazed larger until it formed into a perfect sphere of fire. Swiping her arm towards the angelic monster, she sent for the fireball towards the other woman which would explode on impact. Knowing that the monsters on the island were resilient, Kanoe continued chanting as she prepared another ball of flame to throw.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm

She blinked slightly and tried to dive out of the way though the fireball caught her leg the explosion sent her into a wall, she let out a noticable scream of agony as she shakily stood.

"i think you broke a rib! damn you girl... now i'm going to have to do this to you and make it less fun for you!"

she wasn't a terribly enduring monster really ivanna had just a bit more endurance of humans, the immortality however was her strength. the floor sprouted several silver tendrils and they launched themselves towards Kanoe though they aimed to strike her rather than grab her. any strike would tear at her clothes as well.

"You'd better not hurt me again Kanoe!"
some sort of mix between a yell, a threat, a whimper and a beg, it was really hard to tell what she meant but, it was more tham obvious she was in a great deal of pain. unknown to kanoe the symbol on her eye was a mark of the doppleganger, a spell she had carved in herself. a copy of ivanna was walking out of the seeming looping door, this one looked quite dark and demonic rather than sweet and angelic, it too was limping with the same injuries as the angelic girl

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Amazingly, the spell connected. The fireball exploded in orange fire, sending the strange woman flying into the wall. A scream revealed the pain and damage she caused. Breaking a rib? Was the monster weaker than ordinary ones? Not wishing to risk the creature recovering, she continued gathering flames in her hand. But this time the monster was not underestimating her.

Tendrils strike out from the once solid floor. Kanoe cried out in shock and pain as some lashed across her body and bare thigh. Strips of her blouse came falling to the floor in tatters while a triangle cut was torn in her short skirt. Faint welts became visible on her pale thighs as more tendrils lashed at her. The witch moved backwards, not aware that the door behind was still open and had another monster waiting for her.

"Get away from me!" she cried as she threw a fireball towards the attacking tentacles. Chanting again, she tried to throw another ball of flame at Ivanna. Her body ached from the blows she took while her hand began to grow red from faint burns. She could not control her magic perfectly and the more powerful the spell, the riskier it was. Mana was pouring from her body as she exerted as much power as she manage into her spells. With a large amount of mana, she hoped it would be enough to subdue this angelic being.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm

"Same spell twice? really?"

she giggled as she gestured, a dozen of the silver tentacles came up and deflected the blow to the ceiling. another gesture and the tentacles formed int a chair behind the busty student, the chair wasn't an average school chair though, more like a psychiatrist's steriotypical couch. The other Ivanna grinned as she looked over the back of the couch it raised a hand chanting and a purple mist formed behind her very quickly. It wrapped it's spectral fingers around the witch and forced her to turn to the demonic looking ivanna, it's main differences were the simplistic horns and the wings, and the inverted color scheme.
"Kanoe, Meet Me, Me meet Kanoe we're gonna have fun with her now!"

She again offered the rather creepy smile as she dragged herself to the couch and restrained kanoe, her skirt was torn in the front back and almost everywhere her blouse had a long slit in it just over her chest. the two Ivannas moved to stand side by side and the demonic ivanna absorbed into the angelic, the symbol over her eye vanished and she opened it, unlike her normal eye, where it was white this one was black and the pupil was white and the iris was an odd violet color.
"I implore you Kanoe hunny, don't stop fighting, you might still win if you fight!"

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:42 pm

The monster was prepared for the next attack. The tendrils seemed to take no damage from the flames as they were deflected into the ceiling, searing the many tiles above. The witch did not see the chair forming behind as the other Ivanna grinned at her distracted prey. A strange mist flowed around Kanoe which the witch tried to move away from. Her motions were immediately halted as the mist felt completely solid around her body. It was as if a giant hand had just grabbed her entire body as she was turned around to face the other monster that was in the room.

Eyes widen slightly at the sight of a second Ivanna. With the differences in appearance and color, she could only guess it was some sort of light and dark side thing. But she could hardly say that any Ivanna would be consider light or good. "Nngh!" the witch struggled but could not move a muscle as she was dragged over to the couch and layed there. Tendrils cut and tore her uniform revealing her black lacy undergarments hidden behind them. Kanoe's eyes narrow as the two merged back together and proceeded to mock her further. "Shut up!" she growled, "Let me go!" Despite knowing it was useless, she struggled against the mist and the chair as if hoping by some miracle she would be able to free herself.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2