View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shining Light (Allirabeth) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Shining Light (Allirabeth)
Seraph was, as he so often found himself, bored. The fact that he had an entire garden full of students in various stages of orgasm hadn't helped alleviate this particular boredom, as entertaining as the students were he found himself wanting something ... more. Something special, something that wasn't just as simple and basic as a student wandering into a magically enchanted flower and getting caught in it. Something that he had to think, had to work for. Something that actually took effort, as opposed to him simply gesturing and the desired events occurring.

It was in search of such a source of entertainment that Seraph took to wing from the heart of his garden, a spell instantly forming around him to bend light around his form and conceal him from view. He soared through the sky over the forest towards Shokushu, the sun behind him shining brightly down at the school. To many it was a perfect day, the temperature was warm, and not a cloud was in sight. Even from here the fallen angel could see that the beach seemed to be a popular place, even if all he could see of most of the student's was a faint glimmer of their soul. A sign that he to was changing, slowly his vision was allowing him to see more and more of the student body, even when their souls did not fulfil his old criteria for sight.

But Seraph did not go to the beach, the sheer number of students there would make any attack there require far more magic than he was prepared to use. He wanted someone alone, someone isolated. Someone he could enjoy manipulating while the mana that seeped from him into the air around him did it's job of arousing to the point he could fuck them without them saying a word against him. But with the day as bright and cheerful as today most students who did not have class had gone to the beach, and those few who didn't had set up somewhere Seraph wouldn't be able to act as he wished due to other observers.

Most students. A few had found spots that would give Seraph a perfect chance to enjoy himself. The only difficulty now was deciding between a dark brown haired student who was sunbathing on the roof of one of the buildings, a black haired cheerleader practising behind the gym and out of sight, or a blonde bookworm who was in the deepest part of the library and so very alone. This would prove difficult...

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:25 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Shining Light (Allirabeth)
I woke up earlier then usual, probably because it was so hot in my room. The air conditioner never really has worked properly. I decided finally to go to the office and put in a report to have it fixed, and then with no early classes today I might sneak up to the roof and read. I can get some good sun in my tiny bikini, and there is usually a slight breeze to make it comfortable. My friends will probably be at the beach, but I don't feel too social today. I guess I was a little down, since I've been here almost a month and haven't gotten any letters from my friends back home. Maybe I'll write again to them.

I grabbed a pen, my stationary, tanning lotion, towel, sun glasses, and of course my favorite book, "The Precise", about a girl learning to use your magical powers, and through them in my beach bag. "Oh some water", I blurted out almost out the door, then grabbed a bottle I had on the counter.

Finally, after climbing all the stairs from the first floor, I reached the roof. With my experience in the elevator recently, I avoid the stairs at all costs. Opening the door to the roof, "Good", I said seeing no one else was there. I'd have it all to myself. I pulled out my towel, laid it down on the ground making sure to pull it taunt, smoothing out every wrinkle. Slipping my feet out of my flip flops I set them to the side, and carefully maneuvered my body on the towel.

"Opps", I squealed as one of my full boobs almost fell out of my top when I tipped to the side to get my book. "Oh what the hell, no one is here to see", I said giggling deciding to just take it off all together. I hate tan lines anyways.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 pm

As Seraph watched the three student's, trying to make a decision based on the appearance of their soul he scowled for a moment before his control returned. It seems the blonde bookworm had friends joining her, and as entertaining as a group of five promised to be he did not judge himself capable of keeping that many girls around without revealing his intentions, and if he wanted a gang bang he would have just stayed in the garden and summoned various students that caught his fancy. So now he was down to two options ... the black haired cheerleader (who he had to admit was very good at her chosen hobby) or the student with dark brown hair who was sunbathing on the rooftop. Both had their good points, but it was the soul of the sunbathing student that made the choice for Seraph. Vain, arrogant, proud. Those three traits were visible, even from here. Seraph smiled for a moment before summoning the Darklight Grimore and letting it fall open to a random page in the 4th chapter, that detailing a student by the name of Allirabeth.

As he quickly read the pages Seraph decided on a way to approach. He flew down, his body remaining unseen as he landed soundlessly behind the student, letting his mana bubble engulf her. She would start to feel a warmth spreading through her body, at first she would probably just pass it off as the sun, but this warmth was different. It was her body slowly 'waking up' as the mana Seraph was unable to keep stored inside his own body gently seeped into the students, arousing her slowly but surely. How she reacted to this, now that would be entertaining. It would also determine just how Seraph continued, if he remained invisible, or chose to reveal himself.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:34 am
Profile YIM

“Wow, it’s hotter then I thought out here”, I whispered to myself, grabbing my water bottle and taking a drink. Then, I returned to my book, for a second before being distracted again.

I started fantasizing about the last orgasm I had. Seeing in my mind the huge cocks pumping inside my holes drew shivers down my spin, but, “my bare breasts are sure starting to get hot in this sun”, I thought, again distracted.

I reached over to get my tiny bikini top to put back on, not that it would really cover much, but it would at least protect my nipples. I tied it around my ribs first, spun the ties to my back, and lifted the small triangles over the center of each breast. Despite how hot I was feeling my nipples were calling to me. I stroked the erect nipples, one for each hand, running my middle fingers gently over their tips in tiny circles. “Mmm”, I murmured, before groping my full orbs, squeezing the firm flesh, then tracing their round shape to tease myself more and more.

“What am I doing, I’m in a public place”, questioning my own behavior, again picking up my book.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:29 am

Seraph smiled to himself as Allirabeth's body started to react to the gentle pleasure that was slowly worming it's way through her skin and into her soul as his mana settled around her. She seemed to think the warmth she was feeling was caused by the sun, not piecing together the fact she had started to fantasise about her previous sexual encounter just as the warmth had truly started. She also seemed to not have noticed the warmth was limited to her breasts, nipples, heart and her groin. That it wasn't really a warmth that came from outside, but rather sparked inside her core and spread from there as her soul slowly absorbed mana. Her lack of realisation was further proved when she pulled her bikini top down over her breasts, obviously thinking the heat was from the sun and having the fabric in place might stop it.

Seraph's next set of thoughts as to what he was going to do next was cut short when the student's hands started to play with her nipples for a brief moment before kneading her breasts underneath the fabric. The sight was very entertaining ... Seraph had definitely picked the right student to visit out of the ones on offer. As she came to her senses and realised just what she was doing she quickly stopped and went back to her book. That was a turn of events Seraph felt was irritating, and something he decided definitely needed to be changed. And maybe even enhanced.

A quick spell determined the exact reason Allirabeth had stopped, realisation she was in a public place. That was definitely something Seraph could work on. A quick spell would implant a series of thoughts in Allirabeth's mind. Your on the roof, no-one ever comes up here. No-one can see you, this place is just as private as anywhere else. Hopefully those 'thoughts' would have the desired effect, and the inhibitions that had stopped Allirabeth from playing with herself would fade and she would go back to being entertaining. Besides, if she was playing with herself it would give Seraph a lot more options for just how he could approach her and start the real entertainment.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 am
Profile YIM

The concern that once seemed so important, my fear of being embarrassed in a public place, and that I might be spotted touching myself was as fleeting as my desire to read my book. First holding the book with both hands, intently reading every word, turned to scanning the words looking for racy parts in the story. One hand shifted to holding it by the spine, spreading my fingers open to support the pages, while the other hand left to peruse more erotic topics. Without any thought at all, the fingers of that wondering hand rested softly on my collar bone, elbow at my side, wrist bent, relaxed. My finger slowly moved to the center of my chest to glide across the curves between my breasts. I grouped 3 fingers together and began to rub them back and forth in the valley of my cleavage. Thinking of the hard cock my fingers were simulating, brought tingles to my skin and slight shivers over me, even though I was still burning up.

Two of the three fingers then traced around my breast before lifting up to let my thumb trace the other side of the same breast. Once the paths created by both fingers and thumb met in the fullest part of my heavy breast, they made a trail down my waist, over my hip bone, creating goose bumps all the way. The waistband of my swimsuit bottoms stopped my decent, so I just rimmed the edge, tantalizing myself as I read.

I became more and more agitated, eroticly frustrated with holding the book, that hand was getting tired, and the other hand was having much more fun. I finally set the book down on the ground next to me. Both hand went back to my boobs, this time not going through the troubles of taking off the top, I pulled the two strips of fabric covering each breast open from the center, and pulled it taunt around the outside of each orb. The bands surrounding them pulled them tighter to the middle of my chest creating a more defined and exaggerated cleavage. I loved to watch my breasts press together like two filled water balloons firm but still pliable, squeezable. My nipples were starting to poke out slightly, but I pinched them both at the same time sending a shock through my system, and pulling them away from my body to make them protrude even more. Every pinch only enticed my pussy more, to want to play too.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 am

Seraph watched the student who had so recently been sunbathing while reading what was probably a good book as first one hand started to play with herself and act as a sensory aid to something she was probably fantasizing about. His senses coudln't determine if the shiver that ran through her body was as a result of the physical sensations, what she was imagining her hand to be, or both. What he could tell for certain was that her body was reacting, and in the way that would most be entertaining for him.

The temptation to simply reveal himself and take a more direct role in the preceedings was strong, and made even stronger when Allirabeth abandonded pretending she was reading to use both of her hands on her body. But that temptation had always been there, and it wasn't in Seraph's style to simply attack so directly. He much preffered to arouse before revealing his intentions, to manipulate, to make the student think she wanted him to take her. That was far more fun and entertaining than a simple 'grab n fuck' that was favoured by so many of the monsters at Shokushu.

Of course not directly touching her didn't mean remaining hidden. His appearance was non-threatening, even at his most inhuman form he still resembled them closly. After all, the souls that had fused to create him had originally been human, and had maintained most of that form throughout their angelhood. However there was a problem with him appearing, he needed an excuse. At least he would if he wanted to maintain an illusion of being friendly while he used magic to arouse and manipulate the student into becoming his entertainment.

Settling on an approach just as the student pinched her own nipples through her top Seraph first cast a 'beacon' spell that emitted mana as strong as his 'mana bubble'. With that in place he then cast a quick teleportation spell to put his still invisible form between Allirabeth and the sun. Now he switched the school of magic concealing his body, using an illusion instead of light magic. The reason was that wth an illusion he could make himself visible to just Allirabeth. Of course with the sun directly behind him, and her 'distracted' by the burning arousal in her body caused by the 'beacon' that was just behind her she wouldn't spot him straight away as he started to fly towards her. Of course she would spot him eventually, she wasn't anywhere near far enough overwhelmed with pleasure to NOT notice a being flying towards her with wings that seemed to be made from light itself. Seraph was very interested in finding out just how she reacted, and if she tried to hide what she had just been doing.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 pm
Profile YIM

I finally decided to give into my pussy’s tempered demands, now throbbing at me to get my attention. Releasing both breasts for the moment, one hand aided in opening my bottoms, so the other hand could slide inside. Pushing passed the mound covered by slightly trimmed patch of hairs to reach the smooth bare skin of the hood over my clit, was enough to get my heart racing, and taking in an extra short breath of air. Then I made tiny circles around the little nub, sending waves of tingles through my body. I could tell that I was wet, so I slide my finger down, pushing it between my soft pink lips to borrow some moisture. “MMmmm, that’s better”, I moaned with a now slippery finger and clit to play nicer together.

My eyes were closed enjoying the erotic fulfillment I was giving myself, until a shadow passed by my vision, blocking the sunlight for a second. I yanked my hands out of my bottoms and instinctively pulled my top back over my breasts as best I could in a hurry, all before my eyes were opened fully. Slightly sitting up, I was trying to focus, to see if someone was there, but the brightness from the full sunlight was blinding me.

Startled at first, I sat up completely, almost jumped to my feet, but didn’t, when I saw him, gliding gracefully on sheer wings like an angel to land not far from me. “I think the sun is really getting to me, now I’m seeing things”, I said out loud. Then I leaned over to take a drink of water.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Seraph hid his amusement that had arisen when he was watching Allirabeth as he flew closer and closer to the roof to land next to her, his wings flaring out all around him as he landed. His body was covered in simple monks robes, and had no ornament or decoration to liven up the otherwise dull brown garment. One could almost believe he was human, well if you could ignore his rather imposing 7' height, the four wings forged from pure light and, far more crucially, those solid gold eyes. Those eyes regarded Allirabeth carefully, their solid colour giving nothing away of the thoughts that went on behind them. No doubt she was wondering what he was, if he was real, or if she had dozed off. Time to add a sense of urgency ... and to really start to make things interesting.

The mana 'beacon' was suddenly dispelled, it had served it's purpose and now that Seraph was close enough for the student to be affected by his bubble he saw no reason to maintain it. Even trying to fight her arousal, which the student no doubt was, and no longer providing physical stimulation to her body the longer she and Seraph talked the more and more mana her body would absorb, and hence the more and more aroused she would become.

Something troubles your soul ... and I cannot stand witnessing a mortal having to suffer such dark thoughts, especially one such as yourself. Is it something I can assist you with, lady ...? Seraph's voice was calm, gentle, angelic. It perfectly matched what Allirabeth would have assumed angels would sound like, mostly due to some magical manipulation by Seraph. It had trailed off to let the student provide her name to him. After all, there was no real reason for Seraph to know what the student's name was. It would be far better if he could get her to provide the information since it would make his deception that much easier to maintain for the duration of time their talk went on for.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 pm
Profile YIM

Water spurted out of my mouth a bit and drizzled down my chin, before landing on the soft skin of my breast just below, as I coughed out the choking drips, shocked to realize that my mirage was indeed real and standing in my peripheral sight.

I leaned back on my hands, elbows bent, gazing up passed the bright light to see a man, who I swear looked liked an angel standing before me, wings and all. I blinked my eyes squinting in the sun, while I scooted back slightly on my ass across the towel on the ground. Not worried this time about it bunching up around me, nor was I worried about the wetness between my legs, as all desire to touch myself seemed to vanish.

After a second or two passed the words spoken to me sunk in and I continued the sentence, “A-Allirabeth?”, as if I didn’t know my own name. “… and you are?” I questioned hesitantly.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Seraph's expression, well as well as it could be read by the apparently stunned and flustered Allirabeth, was one of understanding patience as he waited for her to recover from his appearance. As he did so he secretly had to marvel at the way the water that had spurted from her mouth had drizzled down her chin and landed on the very impressive and promising skin of her soft breasts. The entire scene was made all the better by the fact Seraph had seen her apparently fantasising about those breasts being fucked by something. She was definitely promising to be entertaining, and Seraph hadn't even started to directly influence her mind and body.

Allirabeth? A very nice name, if I may say so. Ahh, where are my manners, asking your name without introducing myself first? My name is Seraph, and I do hope you forgive my breach of etiquette. It is a pleasure to meet you, lady Allirabeth. Seraph bowed as he said it was a pleasure to meet the student, all four of his wings flaring out from him as he did so.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:28 am
Profile YIM

His manor seemed to put me at ease, although I still had questions of why an angel would be at Shokushu and standing there talking to me, but I sat up more relaxed now, before he had even recovered from his bowing before me. His attire was simple, unintimidating, matching his angelic voice, although his wings were captivating and his eyes hypnotic.

My body's senses seemed to be forgetting the original fright he gave me, my skin tingling again as my flesh rebounded to it's aroused state. I tried my best to focus on his lips moving, instead of my nipples hardening. I reach to touch my knees, instead of my inner thighs leading to the warm damp lips between my legs.

"Pleased to meet you, Seraph? you said", I replied, slightly nodding my head before looking up at him again. "Not to be rude, but ... can I ask why ... what you are here for? I mean, I sit here often reading in private, and now ... well, I've never seen you before", I said trying to hide my agitation that his presence is keeping from pleasuring myself.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Seraph couldn't help but feel amusement at the small way Allirabeth moved, her body calming down from the initial shock at seeing him, and instead remembered just how hot and aroused she was. A state that was being enhanced with every second she spent near him as the mana that seeped from his body slowly but surely soaked into her soul, starting to saturate it with power. Not that she could do anything special with that power, but she would feel very .. energetic. Her entire body would surge with energy, and she would find herself wanting to burn some of that off ... as well as sate her slowly growing arousal of course.

As Allirabeth started talking again, and wisely asked him why he was here Seraph couldn't help but see the growing agitation in her soul that he was causing her, no doubt from the fact he had interupted her masturbation. Why am I here? What am I here for? And why you have never seen me before? To the third I can answer with magic. To demonstrate Seraph held up a hand, palm open and pointing to the sky. Floating above that palm the light itself bent and twisted until it had formed into a single flower apparantly made from what looked like pure gold. It was only made of light, but that light had been made solid with magic. Seraph also cast two spells on the flower as it formed, the first that compelled Allirabeth to want to have the flower, to make her mind believe that she needed it. The second would lie dormant for now, a spell of hypersensitivity. The moment the student touched it all of her touch senses would double in sensitivity, enhancing the effect of even the lightest touch. With these spells in place Seraph extended the flower to the student, offering it to her.

You can have the flower if you want, but I digress. To the first and second questions, that of what I am here for and why, I can answer with the fact I was drawn to this place, and to what abominations lurk here. I can see in your soul that you have encoutered them, perhaps you could aid me? At the moment there are far too many, even for an angel, to take down, and their powers and abilities are unknown. If you could provide any information about some of the abominations here it would be most useful. Even Seraph had to be impressed by just how well he had acted then. Hopefully she would provide something, but even if she didn't she would remember just what those monsters had done to her, and that might even cause her arousal to increase further.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 pm
Profile YIM

I was astounded by the magic Seraph displayed right before my eyes, as he seemed to create a flower of gold out of thin air. I excitedly reached for it as it was offered to me, compelled to touch it, see if it was an actual manifestation, or just a visual illusion. I cupped my hand to receive it …

It felt like hours for it to pass from his hands to mine, but at the moment it did my tactile craving instantly sufficed. "Thank you", I said smiling. My urge to feel the smooth metal surfaces, and ran my fingers over each curve and indentation, was fulfilled. Oddly, it seemed to omit a frequency traveling into me, a tingling sensation that flowed through my fingertips and traveled up my arms to my whole body. It was not in an overwhelming way, more like goose bumps tantalizing my skin.

It took me a few minutes to actually register his answer. I didn’t question what he told me in the slightest, for he looked just like and angel, and of course angels were here to protect us from demons here on earth. That being said from a Christian viewpoint, anyway. He was correct, right on in fact though about what he saw in me, I had been tortured and raped by many, abominations, as he called them. It made me smile to think that if I told him of my experiences, he might be able to hunt them down and make them pay for what they did to me.

“Well… on my first night here at Shokushu, a little green blob was in my dorm room and, took my virginity, broke my hymen as he … “, I hesitated thinking of the words to say. I began to blush remember the words I used during the attack. “Well … he, inserted his appendages, and … his, member inside me. And, then a few days later, the monster, Zhiric, took me … and my pink haired friend too, at the beach. And, then there was …”, I paused before continuing, thinking of the only reason I still avoid the elevator in my dorm, but he, I would not mention. “A demon, computer demon of sorts I guess you might say, filled the computer lab with cables, and spiders, and wasps, and took me repeatedly”, I said, allowing myself to be coaxed to remember.

I usually push those memories out of my mind, because the mere thoughts made my heart race, put my nerves on edge. Somehow, Seraph had me recalling it all like it was yesterday and voluntarily sharing my intimate, scary experiences. The worse part of remembering was that they were able to make me beg to be fucked, to want to pounded like meat, and I hated how aroused my pussy gets just thinking about it, as all the visual images flood my mind. I was wet before Seraph landed on the roof, and now my pussy throbbed.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 am

Seraph maintained a blank expression as Allirabeth started to describe what happened to her, however briefly. However as she did so he let a little bit of anger flare in his eyes. She wouldn't really understand why, but the student would know from the way his pure gold eyes seemed to flare slightly that he was angry. Hopefully she would assume it was at hearing what had been done to her. In reality it was not even an act, but more anger that something else had found such a lovely and arousable student before he had. But he didn't feel strongly enough about the fact to actually do anything against the others he shared the isle, and the students, with. It simply was not worth the hassle.

Of course when Allirabeth paused before continuing Seraph saw a deception flash in her soul. Even if it wasn't a lie, she was leaving something out. Not that he needed such sight to tell him that, he had read exactly what had happened to her from the Darklight Grimore and knew what she had been through and done down to the tiniest detail. So that is the extent of you being attacked here? There is nothing else you can provide information on so I know what to look for and where, as well as how to destroy it. As Seraph said 'destroy' the light in a circle around him bent and curled in on itself, forming into a dozen swords made of light. One of them shot out, puncturing the fence around the roof with ease before all of them vanished. A demonstration of the fact Seraph was quite capable of destroying something.

As Allirabeth would have considered whether or not to reveal Therion, the shadow demon in the lift who had raped her, she would have remembered what he did. And as she did Seraph activated the hypersensitivity spell contained in the flower she now held. Her entire body would feel like it was coming alive, even the slight breeze of wind on the roof was erotic fingers lightly dancing across her skin. Even her clothes would work to arouse her, with every movement she made the fabric would rub against even more sensitive than usual skin.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next