View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shining Light (Allirabeth) 

Post Re: Shining Light (Allirabeth)
I adjusted the small pieces of fabric barely covering my full breast for it seemed to me cutting into me, and I also tried to hide my nipples poking through the suit so nicely. It wasn’t working, but I kept fussing with it, “umm, yes, well there of course are more details, but I shouldn’t bore you with all that. So, does this mean you are going to hunt them down on my behalf?” I asked, now very distracted by the way my bottoms felt, as well as the top. Every thread seemed to be rubbing and catching on my throbbing clit, but with a huge sigh I tried to redirect my attention to his face. His eyes seemed almost as agitated as mine, “sorry if I have angered you, but tell me how will you do it? I mean hunt them. You don’t kill them do you, just like put them in jail?” I asked so naively.

I still didn’t mention the demon Lord. There was some sort of bond, some sort of hold he had on me, my soul. I didn’t wish for harm to come to him, unless it was at my own hand.

The flower felt odd to hold. Yes smooth like metal, but somehow warm to the touch not cold as I expected. It was getting harder to hold onto, but impossible to put down. I alternated now from hand to hand, not wanting to put it down, but wanting desperately to fix my suit or something. I took a drink of water, hoping that would calm my nerves, although it didn’t before.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph could see just how aroused Allirabeth's body was quite clearly, even despite her attempts to prevent him from doing so. He could see it even if he didn't focus on her soul, something she could do nothing to hide. He also saw her deception, the fact she was lying to him and trying to conceal that she knew about another being. I am going to hunt them down on the behalf of all the student's they have violated and raped, and when I catch them I will destroy every last trace of their soul, no matter what form they hide in.

Oh ... and here's an interesting fact about angels, and other such beings. We don't see via normal light, instead we see the soul ... and I can see in your soul that you are hiding something. There is something you are not telling me Allirabeth, and I would rather not have to take the information straight from your mind. It gets ... painful if I do so.
This also opened up another way to approach matters, if Allirabeth proved unusually resilient Seraph could simply claim to be punishing her for withholding information. Either way, it only gave him more options to make it even easier for him to use in order to entertain himself with Allirabeth.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:49 pm
Profile YIM

My face turned pink as I blushed slightly. He had called me on my unintentional deception, for my intent was only to conceal. Clearly my abilities in illusion are not at a par with his, being an angel and all. “Is that fair? Are my own thoughts not my own?”, I questioned him as I was for the moment distracted from the irritating fabric touching my skin. “I merely … am … saving one, for myself is all”, I tried to say confidently. His threat of pain concerned me, and if it came to torture I might confess. After all, it’s not like I’m protecting him, not really, not like he's my lover or anything. His fait would end up the same, destroyed.

“Sorry though, hate to talk and run, but I need to get out of this suit, it must be flawed or something, because the threads inside are itching me”, I said, quickly gathering my things and standing up to put on my flip-flops. Again, he might pick up on the lie I hoped was hidden, for in fact the threads of the suit were arousing me to the point I couldn’t keep from touching myself any longer. "Did you want the flower back?" I asked, hoping he didn't.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 pm

All my soul sight can tell me is that you are trying to decieve me, and I am charged with using any and all means that are available in order to bring an end to the various demons and abominations that stalk here. Besides ... why try and defend one of them? And how do you intend to take revenge on it? If you can explain that well enough than I will not press you any further on the topic of that particular being and will leave dealing with it in your hands.

Seraph's voice was calm and reasonable as he replied to her first question and statement that she was saving one for herself to deal with. Offering her a chance to come up with an acceptable plan to deal with Therion. You may keep the flower, it is just a parlour trick, but as for leaving ... I cannot allow you to leave as long as your have information that may prove useful to me. At least unless you can satisfy me so that I know the demon that information is about is something you can deal with. If your outfit is being a problem then simply remove it. Seraph's voice was that of one stating an obvious fact as he suggested Allirabeth remove her outfit since it seemed to be causing her troubles. He acted as if he did not see any problem or issue with such a thing. After all, why would an angel who saw peoples souls care what the body itself was wearing?

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:05 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph’s suggestion for me to simply remove my suit was tempting, but insane at best, like I would stand here in front of him naked, made me chuckle. “Thank you for the flower, but, hmm take my clothes off? I don’t think so”, I said holding on to what ounce of modesty I had left after only a month of being here.

Prepared to leave, still holding my things in my hand, I leaned my ass against the wall and rail facing him. It was obvious this angel patrol wasn’t going to let me leave without more information, but it seemed he’d let the topic lie if I simply told him.

“I have no name for you, but he has visited me twice, well I’m come across him twice, and … he raped me both times. I have a feeling he watches me, I don’t know though that’s kind of paranoid of me. First time was in the elevator of my dorm, (a split second flash of my breasts pressed against the cold walls, and the demon’s cock stretching my ass), the second in the woods where I had been practicing to defend myself. He’s invisible, part of the darkness itself, and he caught me off guard (more flashes of me sitting in his lap, riding the huge member of the now bigger demon) … I don’t know though, each time he changes and I, I feel … a connection, like I, am bound to him somehow. None of this matters though, as I said, if he is destroyed, it will be at my hand”, I said very matter of fact, highly irritated now, and horny beyond my imagination. My head was filled again of the woods and the demon’s thrusts inside me.

“There, can I go now, I’ve told you about them all?” I asked standing away from the rail preparing to take a step towards the door.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:31 am

Even though Seraph's soul sight could not show him what the student was thinking when she told him about the last monster who had raped her he could see the flaring of arousal, probably as a result of remembering just what the shadow demon Therion had done to her. Inwardly Seraph was smiling, this was definitely having the desired effect of making Allirabeth horny. Outwardly he frowned, picking up on words that Allirabeth probably hadn't put too much thought into.

A connection? Do you mean the sort of thing that could be used to possess, to control or otherwise influence you? Seraph was apparently concerned, and made no indication that he would let Allirabeth leave. In fact he had a perfectly good reason to not, well one that he could claim to have and still maintain his deception. After all, what angel would let someone potentially bound to a demon walk freely? Because if such a link exists any attack on the demon you are bound to could achieve nothing more but have it possess you and use your soul as a stepping board to regain it's existence in this realm. It would either take over your body, and leave you soul as it's own internal plaything, or create a new body, and you become it's toy.

Of course by suggesting those two possibilities Seraph also would make Allirabeth imagine what it would be like, an image he helped encourage with a small spell that made her mind fantasise about what he said being true, and about being fucked by the demon for all eternity. This, combined with her earlier arousal, should prove very interesting indeed.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:27 am
Profile YIM

His suggestions of my soul being taken for all eternity, possessed by the Demon scared me enough to pause my desire to flee to some more private place. However the flashes of the Demon inside me, thrusting his thick girth between my folds repeatedly for an eternity delivering such pleasure, only proved to increase the lust I felt in the present.

Still holding all my things, I leaned against the rail again and let the towel flow down in front of me to hide my hands as I touched myself. Barely moving, fighting the desire to put my hand inside my bottoms, I slowly glided my fingers over the top of the smooth fabric, I hoped it would be undetectable by an onlooker. Assuming it was not evident to the Angel before me, I attempted to pleasure myself right then and there, or at least I thought by touching my throbbing clit, I could somehow quiet it’s calling. I first pressed against the stiff nub, and then with tiny strokes of my index finger tried to appease the pulsing protrusion.

I licked my lips before speaking, “so ... are you saying, you think I am in some, mortal danger? Is this something you can help with?” I asked, my attention now drawn back to his words instead of the door, as I stared at his eyes for guidance. My body of course didn’t care if I was there or in my room, alone or in public, it continued it’s erotic cravings.

((sorry I changed my words to purple, but it was hard to see the BOLD as much of a difference))

Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Seraph watched, with considerable hidden amusement, as Allirabeth started to touch herself through her panties, her towel held over her body in an attempt to maintain modesty. He decided to not point out that he could see what she was doing quite clearly, after all he had mentioned earlier to Allirabeth that his vision perceived the souls of beings rather than relied on regular light. It would be far more entertaining if he simply waited and watched, and later on let her know that he had seen the entire thing.

There is a possibility. If such a connection exists than the demon could draw power from you, or he could use you as a channel to manifest himself in the world. He could possess your body and than toy with your soul. It all depends on the strength of the connection. As for helping with it ... I might be able to do so, if you will let me. Seraph would wait until Allirabeth inquired further about how he could help before explaining that he would have to examine how the demon came into contact with her. It shouldn't be too hard to convince the student to willingly have sex with him, especially considering how much her body was demanding pleasure, something that really wasn't helped by her imagination constantly bombarding her with images of her getting fucked, usually by the monsters that had raped her, but every now and than she would see an image of the angel in front of her fucking her.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:13 am
Profile YIM

Barely moving my fingers at all, I continued applying pressure to the little erect nub hovering over my wet pussy, pushing it back and forth, or up and down with half circle gestures to appease my lust in the moment. I felt slightly trapped up here on the rooftop, but by my own will to be nice to this supposed guardian. I tried not to appear agitated, nor have the look on my face reflect the pleasure I was providing myself. The towel did not move enough for any normal vision to focus in on unless they were intently staring. Assuming what I was doing was hidden, I continued my actions as the angel and I continued to discuss the pressing matter of demons and monsters on the island. Well urgent it seemed to Seraph, I for now only suppressed my urges to leave to indulge my more primal desire.

It was getting harder and harder to focus on any one thing though. Now not only memories of my experiences filled my head, but fantasies of sexual acts with the angel crept in. In the midst of reliving the Demon raping me, it was if his cock ramming in and out of my pussy instantly changed to be Seraph’s cock ramming me instead. It was confusing to me, because it didn’t seem natural to desire having sex with an angel, let alone imagining that this angel before me, talking about protecting me, would instead be raping me. I would not acknowledge it consciously, but it aroused me, hidden somewhere deep inside.

I tried to shake off my confusion, and focus on the words he was saying to me. “If I will let you? I guess it depends, on what you want me to let you do. I guess if it would help me, it would be fine, but not to be rude, how long will this take? I really need to be getting back to my room now”, I replied as the throbbing of my demanding clit struggled to snatch back my full attention. I stared at his entrancing gold eyes, waiting for a reply.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:52 pm

<sorry about the delay. Hopefully won't happen again.>

Seraph hid the amusement he felt as he watched Allirabeth play, ever so subtly with herself. His golden eyes focused on hers, not flickering downwards even once as she started to gently play with her clit. He carefully considered how to proceed, it was far more entertaining to him to deceive, trick and persuade to get what he wanted. He could simply use his feathers, or even a simple spell, to bind Allirabeth and have his way with her, and yet he wanted to see if he could. He considered just how he could word what he needed to say next, although he didn't hesitate in his reply. It would require me to study just how the demon would have made the connection.

The fallen angel watched the dark skinned student ever so carefully as he spoke, waiting for realisation of what he would require sink in. She was aroused, his mana and magic had seen to that, and her imagination was making it even worse for her. In a normal state of mind he guessed his words would arouse suspicion, particularly in an 'experienced' student like Allirabeth. But than again, in a normal state of mind most student's wouldn't be trying to masturbate in front of an apparent angel, who was talking to them. He gave her a few moments to realise just what he had said, and when that time was up he cast a spell designed to make her imagination and mind race about him fucking her, sating the arousal that was burning through her body.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 pm
Profile YIM

“Made the connection … ?” I repeated, still able to contain my agitation. He was being vague. Sometimes such a trait in a male is cute, especially if they are flirting with me. "This angel surely isn’t … flirting with me?" I pondered. I must really be losing it, first I can see him having sex with me, now I think he’s flirting with me. But maybe I am just picking up his intensions. I stopped rubbing myself completely as I thought of the ramifications of what I was thinking.

I looked at the door for a brief moment, wondering if I should just walk away, but I didn’t. Something kept me from taking a step away from Seraph. “Are you implying what I think you are?”, I asked him glancing back at his eyes before again seeing visions of him hovering over me closely, both of our naked bodies touching, sweating. I gasped for air as my vision seemed to focus again clearly on the real sight in front of me.

“Are you saying you would need to … “, I blushed, not able to finish, looking down before glancing again at the door.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 am

Seraph just smiled slightly at Allirabeth as she blushed and glanced at the door. Now he would have to be careful, if he still intended to follow his original plan and manipulate the student into being his entertainment. I would need to examine you body closely ... especially any part of it that was used by the demon. The exact process has a number of techniques ... and some can be painful. The easiest, and safest, way is to simply go with whatever your mind feels natural to allow my energy to flow into your soul and ensure it is pure. His voice was kind, as if offering her something special. And completely concealing the fact that he had every intention of using the student's body to send her soul into a torrent of ecstasy and pleasure for his amusement.

He combined his words with a new flood of images, trying to draw out her lewdest thoughts and slip himself into them. Trying to make her think that she actually wanted to fuck him, and to tease her until that information was drawn out into the open ... to make her admit it and believe it to be true, even if that illusion wouldn't last beyond this meeting.

So tell me ... what do you feel is best? What are your instincts telling you?

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:24 pm
Profile YIM

I had difficulty narrowing my thoughts, keeping myself focused on the goal of why I was still standing here. “But then again …”, my thoughts drifted, “… maybe I didn’t need to go to my room to quench this thirst after all ... What am I thinking? Oh my God, exactly, God would strike me down for the impure thoughts I am having … But on the other hand, if this Guardian Angel wants to “examine” my body, then it must be ok to let him. I don’t even know him, but surely he wouldn’t hurt me, he’s trying to protect me”, the inner ramblings went on and on, leading me to more visions.

I could hear him talking to me, “… energy to flow …”, and although I was staring right at him still, I saw in the back of my mind his energy enveloping me as each thrust into my core filled me with pleasure. The walls of my pussy twitched as if he was inside me already. I could feel my own arousal building with every breath I took. I tried to resist and ignore my own thoughts, but lust filled goose bumps began to cover me, creeping upward, over my body, reaching to engulf of my full breasts, and quickly outward to my limbs and hardening nipples.

I don’t know what made my lips part for there was no real thought or deliberation put forth before the words poured out. “Okay”, I said blushing again as my body seemed to know what I was about to say. “My instincts … well, tell me to leave, but for some reason, I will let you do your tests on me”, I added slightly put-out, for this would surely delay my orgasmic pleasure, at least so I thought.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:25 am

Seraph smiled as the beautiful student gave him permission to do his tests, and he walked gracefully towards Allirabeth. With every step the mana around her grew stronger, the intensity of the effects on her body increasing. Every inch of her skin would feel alive, making sensations stronger and stronger, as well as making it hard to focus on anything but pleasure ... and sex of course. With Seraph, or without.

When he reached her he reached out and his fingers gently stroked the exotic student's cheek, the physical contact sending a wave of pleasurable mana through her body. He let his fingers run up and down her face as a wing wrapped around behind her, forming a 'bed' of solid light that would be so very easy to just collapse on and enjoy the sensations of mana.

So what part of your body and soul do you want me to check? The fallen angel asked, voice gentle even as he focused the mana in the air around him at Allirabeth's breasts and crotch.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:04 am
Profile YIM

As the angel came closer and closer, I felt the items in my hand wiggle free from my loosening grip, and fall to the floor. The finger that had been stroking the tiny throbbing bud was now clearly visible, but I didn’t care, I couldn’t stop. At that moment, I was addicted to the sensations of bliss flowing through me, and he would have had to pry my hand away.

He touched my cheek and I felt my other hand, free of cumbersome belongings, instinctively reach to fulfill my suppressed desires. My whole body craved to feel the erotic intensity, leading my fingers to wonder, stroking my stomach, then to his chest, and back to my own. Even in his presence I couldn’t resist caressing my breasts still snug in my suit, squeezing the dense orbs and pinching their erect nipples through the fabric that barely bound them.

His voice was hypnotizing, erotic and completely irresistible at this point. My chest was aching, my pussy was throbbing and wet to the touch, but I seemed to ignore his question. I could feel his wing envelope me, and I moaned as his light penetrate the pores of my skin filling my whole body with his heat. Soon I felt his chest underneath my fingertips again, and I leaned in to press my lips to his completely unaware that I was playing right into the fallen one’s hands.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next