View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 5:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shining Light (Allirabeth) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Shining Light (Allirabeth)
Seraph felt his smile grow as he saw just how overwhelmed the student's mind was. His wing cupped her back, pulling her towards him as he let her kiss him for a few moments, mana flowing across that brief contact of lips and flooding into the student's body. A wave of energy flowing through her lips and sending her entire body tingling with anticipation. As his head pulled back the wing wrapped gently against Allirabeth's back expanded, hundreds of small tendrils of light and mana stroking the student's back, teasing and letting more and more mana flow into her body.

One of his other wings split into its 'feather' form, the six tentacle like strands of light snaking through the air towards the helpless student. He had stepped carefully for long enough, and she seemed to be putty in his hands ... or his mana at least. They wormed their way to her breasts and cunt, coiling around your orbs and starting to squeeze as her slick lips are rubbed and teased by another feather.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 am
Profile YIM

His lips left mine in a state of suspension. As if the glass had been pulled away in the middle of my drink, my parted lips longed with thirst. I couldn’t comprehend his transformation. The light and energy that caressed me was overwhelming at best, as I was bombarded with his mere presence. I could barely handle the sensations of erotic bliss that seemed to be flooding into my existence, and soon my eyes drifted closed as he supported my wanting body.

I spoke with my eyes still closed as if in a dream, I whispered, almost slurring, “w-wha-t … a-are … you d-doing to m-me?”, I questioned. I had no sense of fear, I desired to feel more of what he had to offer, and if this was part of his testing, I was more then willing to comply.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:15 am

Seraph almost chuckled at those soft, slurred words that slipped from the student's lips. Examining you and testing your reactions ... just relax and let the power flow through you. He coos in response to your question as the feathers pulse for a moment, a fire consuming your clothing ... and yet somehow isn't hot when it brushes against your skin.

You've never had raw mana before have you? The sensation of life itself flowing through your body, supercharging it's senses and making it truly alive. He whispered those words as the feathers of his wing stroked and teased the most sensitive parts of the student's body. The only things they seemed to avoid were Allirabeth's peaks, her nipples and clit were left out of the stroking teasing tendrils of light and mana's attention.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 am
Profile YIM

As if he was performing yet another magic trick, my tiny suit had vanished. Instead of panicking I almost rejoiced in the added freedom feel his touch even more as he continued to cocoon me. He was correct, and I’m sure he knew it long before he even touched me, that I had never come in contact with the energy he possessed, “n-no …”, my parted lips seemed to leak out a reply. He massaged every part of me but the parts that were doing the most screaming for his attention.

Not really conscious of his denial, I found myself simply stroking the parts he was missing. Very much like I had been hiding from him, just moments ago, I found my fingers rubbing the erect buds between he and I. He held me close, but not so close that I didn’t have free reign of my own body to explore. “I, f-fee-eel it-t …”.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:49 am

Seraph chuckled to himself as he watched Allirabeth's hands started to rub and play with yourself. Instead he tuts softly under his breath, and thin tendrils of light extend from his feathers and wrap around the student's wrists, pulling them away from your body and trapping them against the wing you were being held in, mana sending delightful shivers up your hands and into your body as he relentlessly teases and torments you.

Than let's find out just how well it flows through you... He remarks, and he lifts a single hand up. He keeps the pointer finger extended while the rest of his hand closes into a fist, holding the tip in front of the student's face so she can watch as a ball, seemingly made of a rainbow hued liquid that seems to be drawn out of the air, forms. It is spinning around inside itself, the high density mana ball whirling and swirling around as he lets you see it. His hand drops, the ball of mana being guided towards your cunt as the rest of your body, with the lone exception of your breasts, are left alone.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 am
Profile YIM

For a second, a pulse of fear immerged as he began to restrain me, but it faded with the next wave of pleasure. I watched in my almost euphoric state, as Seraph performed his next magic trick for his private audience of one. This time not a flower, but a ball that seemed to hypnotize me the deeper inside I looked. It appeared like the small ball could have sucked me inside of it, like it was a vortex to another realm of existence, but I realized quickly that wasn’t his plan.

The sphere was headed straight towards the most logical spot on my body. If he was going to do research on what parts of my body had been effected by the monsters on the island that had raped me, repeatedly … I guess he would have to examine my vaginal area, the opening at least.

It however seemed a minor concern. It didn’t matter at that moment for I was completely focused on the tactile sensations he had inspired just for me, that wondrous light which seemed like a million fuzzy hands stroking every cell that made me human. I would let him do anything to me as long as it felt this good. I watched the ball decent with a naïve curious wonder, “w-what does that do Seraph?”, my whisper filled with excitement.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:33 am

What does it do? This is pure mana ... the essence of a soul concentrated and focused into a pure and intense form. Seraph explained the ball of mana as his finger paused for a moment to let Allirabeth hear it, giving her a few seconds after he finished describing it before his finger pushes forward, the ball of mana suddenly pressing against her slick cunt.

The moment it comes into contact Allirabeth would feel the rush of mana flowing into her body. The swirling currents of mana would almost feel like a vibrator on high ... only most vibrators didn't increase the sensitivity of any area of your body that they touched. He kept it like that for several long seconds before his finger started to push forward, slowly slipping the 'ball' of mana into her passage.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:32 am
Profile YIM

I began to doubt his intensions, but my concern was so fleeting it hardly mattered. Once the ball of mana began to glide along my body, I could focus on nothing else but the sensations it delivered. It was pure bliss and as my head tipped back slightly into his support, my lips parted to drink it all down. For a moment I was lost in the tingling waves, but … “Oh no … wait! Wha-a-a-t ….”, was all I could say before this fallen angel managed to push the sphere inside me. It was bigger then my private space, but the opening stretched to take this foreign object inside. I thought he was using the ball to entice me, encourage stimulation, but now he was pushing me towards climax.

The vibration of the ball made tiny contractions of all my muscles, like tiny shock treatments were being administered, and my body tried to absorb the tactile input. Finally, with one strong rush of pleasure, I screamed out as if in pain, as the erotic euphoria forced its way through every cell of my core. My pussy’s walls squeezed against the source, and I felt my restrained hands and fingers gripping at his wings for something tangible to hold on to. “A-AH-H-hh! M-My Go-o-d-d … nn”, filled the air around us, as my body arched.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:08 am

Seraph chuckled as he saw that doubt start to flicker in Allirabeth's soul for a moment before it was drowned under the sensations his mana, from his bubble, wings and the focused ball, was bombarding her with. As her walls spasmed and clutched at the ball of mana, slowly being pushed forward until it was completely inside her, her hands clutched at the wings, gripping tightly at the solid light. The action would let even more mana flow from his wings into her, drowning her mind in the blissful sensations that were surging through her body.

Seraph took a step back so he could freely admire Allirabeth's bound and helpless body, his wings extending to keep her held in place. Her entrance looked as normal, the ball of mana completely hidden inside her body. At least to normal sight. To his soul sight she was a supernova of colours and sensations. Just the way he liked his students and playthings.

That's right Allirabeth ... let the sensations overwhelm everything. He had decided to simply scrap maintaining that he was friendly, this student was far too desirable to restrain himself.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:10 pm
Profile YIM

Now that I had climaxed, all my nerves had floated to the top. I wanted to beg him to stop, but I couldn’t find my voice. My muscles, as if they were trying to repel the mana ball lodged deep inside me, pushed back on its solid surface with every pulse of its light. He was overloading my senses with the constant flow of euphoria, and my mind had to work over time to make sense of what he was doing to me. My skin tingled so strongly that is almost hurt. Like my whole body had fallen asleep, and was now waking up with tiny pinpricks to kept me aware of every inch of myself being touched by this angel’s powers.

I managed to open my eyes to see the angel’s face, so proud of his doings, amused by the girl’s reactions and events before him. It was like he had a secret, there surely was something he hadn’t told me. But again my concerns were but leaves in the breeze, hard to pin down, with my body waging its own war, torn between crying for relief or being resigned to his pleasure.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Seraph couldn't help but chuckle as he watched the clash going on inside the student's soul. He sent a thought into his wings, and two feathers detached themselves from his wings. The ends were cups, and they reached out for Allirabeth's nipples, closing around them and starting to suck on them as dozens of smaller tendrils extended from the inside of the cup, stroking and teasing the sensitive nub as the suction drew it out more and more.

I could of just raped you ... but I think this was far more amusing a way of doing things. Seraph remarked casually, revealing that he was just another monster, when it was far too late to matter. He didn't even know if the student's mind could process the information, and he didn't really care. At a thought he sent another wave of mana into the ball inside Allirabeth's cunt, causing it to expand an inch outward and swirl all the faster.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:46 pm
Profile YIM

If my eyes had still been closed it would have been a pleasurable surprise, but as it was I watched as the tendril filled suction cups immerged from the angel’s wings. I began to see the oddities of what seemed to be a beautiful angel, here to rescue and save me, but he forced me to see past my preconceptions. The word “rape” makes most women cringe, and for those of us here on the island who know it all too well, it strikes terror, and my expression surely reflection my new awareness.

It was way too late for me to prevent this now. If I had ignored him early on, if I had not been captivated by his voice, his magic tricks, and my own need for revenge, maybe then I would have just left the rooftop. If I had just continued to the door, I’m be lying on my own bed right now safe and sound. Instead I am approaching another forced orgasm.

My back arched against his supporting wings with the new expansion of the ball inside me. I had no idea how large it would expand, for it felt like I couldn’t take any more, as my walls spread to accommodate its size. The swirling sensations expanding out like a wave from my pussy to fill every cell of my body, again, seemed to wipe my fears clean. My moments of clarity were more and more distorted and distraught, but suddenly I was freed of any mental stress every time Seraph applied his physical stress, and my moans were almost constant.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Seraph chuckled again as he saw the realisation flood through the student's soul, only to be washed out by a wave of pleasure from the 'ball' of mana inside her tight passage. He sent a thought, and poured more mana into the ball. It started to stretch, expanding downwards out of it's ball shape and into a cylinder. It retained it's thickness, and with the additional mana the intensity of the sensations provided would only increase. The suction on the chocolate skin coloured student's nipples continued, the sensitive nubs being constantly stimulated and rubbed with dozens of small tentacles.

As the student's moans became a near constant sound Seraph considered just what new stimulation to add to the mix of sensations that he was flooding this student's helpless body with. It took him a few seconds to settle on it, and another tendril extended from the wing that Allirabeth was resting against. This new creation resembled a phallic headed tentacle, and it was slick with liquid mana. The head rubbed and teased Allirabeth's rear hole, the tip ever so slowly pushing into it as her cunt was ruthlessly stimulated by the concentrated mana swirling inside it.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 am
Profile YIM

Despite being enveloped by the linger of this maddening pre-bliss, I managed to squeal out the resistant word “NO!” I left my lips find a way to push out an insistent whisper, and repeat it several times, as he toyed with my anal entry, but my rebuttals were ignored. He was after all forcing this on me now, no matter what I had agreed to at first, and this just confirmed it.

I didn’t think my body could take any more penetration, especially as he forced my vagina to intrude and almost clamp off any other available openings, but then I felt him enter my second hole with his phallic appendage. My eyes widened, and my yells were loud enough for any passer by to hear now. I was sure that someone would come to rescue me from my rescuer, but every second he still had with me was one more second too late. His powers continued to flood my senses with euphoria, and my tiny bud was in a constant throbbing state as his mana filled every pore.

His cock pushed deeper. “You-you-re … gonn-n-a tear m-meee … oh G-God … aah!!”, all I could focus on was the stretching of my orifices being spread as wide as he willed his creations to become larger. I wanted him to stop before my walls split open, but at the same time I had never felt such pleasure surging thru me.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 am

Seraph ignored her protest, although he was slightly impressed Unlikely. I'm fairly certain that your body is capable of taking such sized intrusions ... and if not He shrugged, voice uncaring. He had abandoned all semblances of being friendly to the student, of being anything but another monster interested in her only as amusement. When she yelled out she would hear her scream 'bouncing' back at her, echoing as if she was in a cave. Now I'm not foolish enough to let you call for help, not that any help that arrived would be able to do anything. his voice was conversational, as if discussing the weather and completely out of place with the violations he was doing to the student's body.

The feather would, slowly, drive into Allirabeth's ass, violating that rear hole and lubricating the inner passage with slick liquid mana as her sex was relentlessly stimulated by the concentrated cylinder of raw power. another feather snaked out, the phallic head suddenly pushing into open mouth, muffling any cries and getting some of the addictive liquid mana onto her tongue, letting her taste it as it sends fresh shivers of pleasure through her body, amplifying the effect of the mana and feather that were sending waves of pleasure through the students helpless body.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:07 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next