View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Technical Difficulties (Allirabeth) 

Post Re: Technical Difficulties (Allirabeth)
He almost does again when she says it but he knows better then to do any damage to her mind with the drug. Rather the monitors seem to turn off as he reaches down and runs his fingers along her neck. She may feel a light pinch at her neck until everything suddenly goes black, as she passes out from the drug. Of course he givers her the antidote so her body can finally calm it's desire and she can be at peace as she sleeps.

By the time she will awaken, she will find herself laying down in the showers still covered in cum. It's late at night so no one is around but her clothes are long gone. He trusts she will get back safely to her room and after her short nap she will have regained some strenght to wash up and leave or so he believes.

By the next day the computer room is back to normal, like nothing ever happened. The machines put back together and the ruins of her clothes gone. The AI program is gone too leaving her the only one who knows what happened. But of course there is more.

One of the days she will find a laptop waiting in her room when she get's back. If she turns it on it automatically plays the video, showing the entire "film" of her with the monsters, including her expressions and voice saying how she loved it. A little reminder or perhaps to make her think these will be going around the campus or internet.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Post Re: Technical Difficulties (Allirabeth)
The shivers running up and down my spine made me wake to a gasping breath and my eye lids rushed to open. I felt groggy, a little nauseous, and I wasn't sure of much other then the goose bumps covering my skin under a layer of some sort of sticky, creamy goo. It was not only all over me, but when I reached down to touch my throbbing sore pussy, it seemed to be dripping out of me as well onto the cold hard tile floor. "I'm in a shower", I realized upon my first glances around. My next couple of deep inhales revealed some very tired and sore muscles, like I had just played a vigorous game of volleyball with the girls. Then it dawned on me, "ahh", in a flash of bugs with huge cocks, and computers with tentacles ... and ... the gigantic robot demon with red eyes ... and the monitors as I remembered the look on my own face.

If it wasn't for the fact of being covered in and still leaking their cum, I might have thought it a dream, or more truly a nightmare, but it was as real as this place I now lived in, where I had been raped now, 4, 5 times, and no one seemed to talk about it or care. With a tad of anger brewing in my veins, I tried to get my shaky body onto my feet. I reached up and used the knobs for the water as leverage, and pulled myself up. The water felt amazing and hot as it warmed me and washed away all the debris. I could again touch my own smooth skin and run my fingers through my hair as its tips ran gently across my wet ass and hips. There was a stack of towels there on the bench, so I grabbed one, toweled off, and grabbed another to wrap my body while the first wrapped my hair. I had no idea how I got here, "I think I am in the gym", I pondered. Just the next building over from my dorm, so I would just travel like this, since my clothes were no where in site. I did find my bag, and my key which got me safely in my room, where I collapsed on the bed glad to be somewhere reasonably safe, for now.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5