View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Technical Difficulties (Allirabeth) 

Post Re: Technical Difficulties (Allirabeth)
I can't believe what is happening to me, like some sort of bad dream. My head was still in a flog of sorts, which made it all the worse, hard to comprehend, and they had fixed it so I couldn't even yell for help.

These creatures, bugs even, had me on the ground now, and were playing with me in erotic ways, making me more horny then I already was. I hate bugs, and these were no ordinary bugs. Now close enough for me to get a good look, they were made out of metal, and cold to the touch I learned as one of them landed on my chest. I didn't expect it's landing and a frigid landing at that, so the shock of it was like someone dropping an ice cube down my shirt, it made me squeal behind my sealed lips. This attack on my personal space continued as more of them landed on my exposed skin with their cold bodies and somehow got me down on my knees. I became tense, and nervous, waiting for the next one to jump on me.

They played with my nipples, my cleavage, and squeezed my breasts arousing me against my instincts to be horrified, all the while showing me the live footage on the monitors in the room. Parts of my body were now covered with webbing of some sort, as they attempted to hold me still for their own amusement. I am a bit claustrophobic, so being confined like this really bothered me inside, but the web was so soft and had properties that added to my skin's tactile stimulation. My arousal was becoming almost more then I could bare, as they teases and taunted me. My nipples were rock hard, my breasts pulsing to my heart beat, and my pussy was throbbing and moist. The once relaxed breathing and heart rate was now racing, panicked, and was enhanced not having use of my mouth.

The larger spider hadn't done much to this point besides being the first one in my lap, its presents added to my anxiety, not knowing why he was just observing. Suddenly a wasp landed on my stomach, and added to my anxiety of what was coming next. He hadn't hurt me yet, seemed intrigued with my boobs and my cleavage, but what about when he gets bored there? I feared.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:57 am

For the time being, the spiders seem to be the workers while the wasps are the ones toying with her. The one upon her chest finally pulls it's head away only to reveal a strange thin tongue from it's mouth that quickly captures one of her stiff nipples and squeezes it roughly as it coils around it. It does the same to both of them as if testing how sensitive they are and how they react. It climbs up along her body a little more until it's legs seem to close around her breasts and squeeze them roughly to test how soft and firm they are. Satisfied the wasp suddenly seems to give the go ahead as suddenly the spiders suddenly begin work again.

They scurry over her body, always leaving webs as more work furiously behind her until she can feel herself being lifted into the air, suspended on the webs. Her arms are let free only to left outstretched and stuck upon the webbing. It almost feels like laying on a bed of silk only there is lots of large gaps leaving more of her body exposed like she was a fly on a web. As if adding to her fear of being eaten as the spiders are all around her now.

The wasp suddenly spins it body around so it's head is level with her soaked pussy and it's rear end is facing her head. At once it opens only to reveal a strange sticky member, like a humans only it looks more artificial and there are four wire like tentacles around it. At once they grip the webbing and pull it off carefully so not to hurt her but before she can scream, they open her mouth wide only for the wasp to ram it's member into her mouth. It's somehow warm but nothing like the real thing. It feels almost alien in her mouth, but in her aroused state will her body care?

While it's doing that, her legs are spread open by the spiders and left like that allowing the wasp to probe at her clit first before trailing it's tongue over her pussy. It's not trying to pleasure her, rather it feels like it's examining her like a specimen in a lab while the thrusting into her mouth seem to be to keep her occupied or rather to embarrass her further as she can see it happening on the computers. Which leaves another question. Why is it recording this or is this a live feed being spread across the globe.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 am

My eyes went back and forth between the monitors visible and the butt of the wasp like thing on my chest as it appeared to be opening. I saw the penis like appendage and the other arms emerging and heading for my face, my eyes wider then before had only one focus now. "Oh my god what is that for", I thought instantly with fear my mind.

Before I could do much, they had the web off my mouth to insert the bug’s cock inside me. I started to struggle against their grip on me, especially when the bug started to touch my clit and pussy, but as soon as the thick member rubbed against my tongue, and began to pump in and out of my mouth, I instinctively sucked on it and wrapped my lips tight. My eyes closed for a few minutes, as I enjoyed the oral stimulation, my arousal only grew stronger, causing my clit to throb as the creature’s tongue toyed with it more.

I slowly, drunkenly, opened my eyes just as a glance around the room, and then I saw again the monitors. Shivers ran through me quickly as now my visual stimulation kicked in as I watched the metallic cock fuck my mouth.

“Who else can see this?” came a fleeting thought, then my eyes closed again as I moaned repeatedly.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 pm

The wasp seems to be happy enough to let her do most of the work. Only thrusting at a steady pace while she begins to suck on it and respond well to the tests. While her pussy seems to be already soaked and ready for the next stages. But there are more tests to be carried out first as two of the spiders moves up the web, one infront of her and one behind. They both take positions between her legs. Before she might be able to wonder what they are up to, she will feel as they push a pair of two robotic legs into her pussy and ass at once. The smooth metal sliding inside quite easily before they start to spread apart. Seeing how far her body can stretch. As if testing to see how large a member she can take or how much can fit.

Of course the monitors display it all perfectly. Showing her the perfect view of the spider staring at her pussy as it's spread open wide for the world to see or so she is being led to believe. Finally the voice returns with it's enchanting tone but more cold this time.

It looks like your viewers are enjoying the show. I wonder what they think of you now. They think your loving this of your own free will, they don't know your body was aroused to begin with. In their eyes your begging to be rapped

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 pm

This very creepy situation got weirder when more and more of the bugs continued to join the party. I was repulsed to be so aroused by the swarm. Spider webs covered more then half my body, but all the parts they wanted to get to were left exposed. "Why would insects want to molest me, maybe they are going to implant things in me for there own breading purposes, but they are metal", was all I could think of, but as quickly as the question popped into my head it was gone just as quick, when two tiny spiders began to hover.

I watched their approach on the monitors a second before I felt them and the onset of poking and prodding of my pussy, pulling my wet lips apart. I continued to watch, afraid to look away, but also aroused all the while shuttering to think that they were so close and touching my vaginal hole, and my ass. Suddenly they entered me and my eyes closed. "MMMMMM!!!", was all I heard, muffled groans of great concern blurted out with each suffocated breath. I tried to get loose again for a minute, maybe two ... but it did feel nice, sort of tickled, didn't hurt. I settled down again, on my silk hammock, and allowed them all to use my body as they planned, the wasp's cock still pumping in and out of my mouth.

And if that wasn't all un-nerving enough that quiet, alluring voice, spoke to me again, telling me that everyone could see what was happening to me, as his words seduced my fears to come out and play with him. My eyes began to well up with the addition of frustration and shame being the final straws, pushing the tears out of my eyes to fall down my cheeks. What made it more crushing, was that I believed he was right. I was "asking for it" now. I was participating, but I had no understanding of why. I was a good girl, truly, but at this moment I had to have more of the large cock in my mouth, and I wanted more in my 2 holes as well. My body was writhing inside for more, and I had no way of turning it off.

I still didn't know where the voice was coming from, but being wrapped up in my own self pity mixed with my lustful desire, I forgot to ask.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:50 am

As Morloch watches, it's already like he is right there beside her, touching her body. In a sense each of the robotic bugs are him. They all share the same mind and follow his commands the very instant he wishes it. He is linked to them like a hive mind but still he desires more. Rising from his throne, his robotic body begins to head towards the lifts. By the time the minions are done, he will have arrived to give her the main event.

As if it wasn't bad enough, the spiders begin to push more of their smooth metal legs inside her body, seeing how many can fit as if they are taking measurements to see how much her body can handle. They aren't gentle and they don't warn her before they slide another leg inside her while the wasp contiues it's attack upon her clit. Keeping her aroused to only aid in the "experiment" while it rams it's member deeper into her mouth as she sucks upon it. Rewarding her by going faster but of course to anyone watching it would look like she is encouraging it to do so and loving what they are doing to her.

The monitors seem to be moving, as the floor seems to be becoming a sea of wire and cables as the computers seem to be coming to life, pulling towards each other and fusing their pieces. The monitors hovering around her so she can watch every second but on the ground the main body seems to be forming as if a new monster is being born. The wires and cables already forming tentacle like limbs below her. Becoming thicker and thicker as more computers are pulled into the pile. It seems these robotic bugs are the least of her worries.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:56 pm

They seemed to be giving me no other choice but to watch what was happening to me, surrounding me more and more with monitor screens. It might have scared some girls, but for me that was not their intent. As if somehow knowing what sparked my inner desires, giving me visual stimulation to see how it would effect me, and maybe they were pleased, as it indeed added to the erotic excitement I felt.

I stared almost in a trance, observing as if outside of myself, the large cock thrusting in and out of the tightly gripped lips of a girl suspended slightly off the floor by spider webs, her body covered with writhing horny little spiders inserting parts or their bodies in hers. It creeped me out, made my skin crawl, but it also made my clit throb at the same time, and my pussy’s juices starting to drip slowing creating a flow.

Seeming in perfect response to my arousal, but in reality probably just part of their process of testing, I felt, as I saw, my pussy stretched farther open with powerful jabs of tiny, smooth, rigid legs that pushed inside me, forcing my opening wider. Almost more then I could take, the other spider mirrored the same actions in my tight ass, at the same time.

My stomach muscles tightened with the walls inside my tight holes, causing me to appear as if I was trying to sit up. I was wrapped too tight for any huge movements, but enough to ram the cock deeper down my throat. I gagged, and gasped for air, making my stomach convulse even more, only perpetuating the same ramming repeatedly, as if I was forcing myself to swallow his hard member down my throat that was also tensed.

As I made loud groaning, almost drowning sounds, my eyes closed and squeezed tight pushing out the remaining tears, as I tried to gather myself, and breath through my nose.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Finally it seems they are satisfied with the tests as the wasp very suddenly removes it's member from her mouth and begins to crawl down her stomach. The Spiders react as if they understand what it's think as they slowly remove their legs from the poor girl's body but it's clear they aren't done here. The spider that was toying with her pussy climbs up and pushes one of it's legs into her mouth letting her taste her own arousal as the wasp spins around to rub it's soaked member against her pussy before pushing it inside. The wire like tentacles spreading her pussy open wide for it to slide inside while the top pair coil around her clit and tease it further as the wasp's artificial member slips inside.

Behind another wasp suddenly lands upon her back, rubbing it's own member against her ass before suddenly slamming it inside. Thankfully they aren't big but they pose another problem in what these creatures are. Machines meaning they are far stronger and faster then a human could be and they won't get tired. they'll keep going until they are happy no matter what it does to her. Of course they won't break her, but they seem to be testing her limits.

The monitors of course give her another viewpoint. From the wasps point of view she can see them sliding inside her body and looking up at her. The one in her pussy staring up at her large breasts giving the perfect view of her curves and her stiff nipples poking out. Almost as if she can admire her own beauty. Already tinkering with her thoughts by forcing her to watch her own rape. Making her enjoy the sight as it's forced upon her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 pm

I was free to take full gasping breaths now that the wasp’s member was out of my mouth, and I quickly, almost in a panic, glanced back to the monitors, worried about all the movement happening across and around my body all of the sudden. The invasive proddings of the spiders in my pussy and ass was stopped, and I was concerned what was next. My well lubricated pussy, was replaced with the insertion of the single appendage the wasp just had in my mouth, and I was relieved to have my ass hole void, for the moment.

I watched intently as the spider now dripping in my nectar, approached my face. Soon it had me tasting my own pussy, as the little limbs rubbed against my lips. Enjoying the taste, I extended my tongue slightly to receive more, almost licking my juices off of them. My mouth was free, not bound or muffled in any way, but the thought of screaming was no longer present in my thoughts. I was engaged fully in the lustful feelings, waiting for the next instrument of my pleasure.

“AAAahh!”, I blurted out surprised, as another wasp had joined close to the first and chose to insert its member into my ass with a quick ram. Instead of recoiling this time, I felt my hips slightly moving in stride, welcoming the 2 cocks inside my holes.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:49 pm

In her moment of the lust, the spider suddenly seems to get a better idea as it climbs up onto her head and holds itself in place before it's member is rubbing pushed inside her mouth. Just abit bigger then the robotic wasps but not as rough so she can still breath fine. They don't want her to pass out. They need her body aroused and ready for more. Even as the wasps start to thrust, it seems her body just won't calm down. In truth it won't until the cure is given to her, but what effect will it have on her mind while it's still active.

The wasps begin to prove their worth as they easily begin to push in and out of her body faster and faster. Picking up speed until they seem to be a blur of movement. Their shafts easily slipping in and out over and over until it's hard to tell when they even are pulling back or pushing forwards. It just feels like a constant barrage of thrusts upon her body.

The monitors easily showing her pussy being pounded by the wasps member. Showing just how fast it's going and of course that she is enjoying it for her "audience" to see and judge.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Again, the strangest emotions surface as the spider crawls on my head, which normally my instinct would be to kill it, smash it even if it meant causing myself pain in the process, but somehow I allowed it to slide its protruding member into my mouth. There was no need to grip with my lips this time, because it filled the opening completely slowly rubbing on my soft flesh but without stressing the sides at all.

The thrashing my other two holes were getting was not so slow, rocking my full breasts almost to the point of vibrating them as they moved in perfect time. The constant friction caused more by speed, then tight forced thrusts, made my legs flop open, relaxed to receive them. My pelvis was still, not able to keep pace, so I simply allowed them to do their work on me.

I only glanced periodically, now and then looking to watch the frenzy below, but mostly my eyes were closed basking in the pleasure. I had no more concern about other people watching. I was enthralled in and absorbed all the sensations introduced to my pulsating walls, arousing me bringing me close to release.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:57 pm

The spider seems to begin to speed up now that it's relaxed and got a good position. It's member pumping in and out of her mouth as her body relaxes. Rubbing against her tongue as it pushes in and out. If anything they seem determined to make her climax. After all they can cum at will in a sense so the thrusting does little for them, only to arouse her and stimulate her senses.

The wasps work in perfect unison, the two of them pumping in and out like pistons on a machine. One pulls out and the other pushes in. Of course it's nearly impossible to tell the difference with the speed they are going explaining why they put her on the web as it absorbs most of the force and leaves her body capable of taking the punishment.

The mass of computers below her seem to have formed a new machine with tentacles that form a sea below her. Wiggling around like snakes almost waiting for her to be dropped down into them. With so many her body would be filled in moments leaving her to only picture what will happen when the wasps are done.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

The thrusts I received, the alternating in and out of every orifice was more then I could resist. If I wasn’t wrapped so tight, my back would have been arched as my stiff body pushed its stomach to the sky, encouraging my hips to drop, my legs open wider, and to head tip back, all in the perfect position to take each member deeper inside.

My breathing was at a panicked pace, although I was not afraid. I was craving to be penetrated and pounded more, my breaths trying to keep up with the thrusts, until everything locked up.

One strong gasp of air pulled from the cracks between the cock and my lips, and in through my nose, before I stopped breathing all together, like time was suspended. Suspended, only for me that is, for the rest of the room continued as they were. My body stiffened as one huge convulsion waved over me. Then a sudden pulse, an exhale and a breath, before tensing again, and again, as the orgasmic juices pulsed out of my cunt, covering the cock inside it. The wasp’s continued thrusts made slight splashes exploding on all of us, covering us with the sweet warmth of my release.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:47 pm

As in on command, the wasps keep thrusting as her climax surges through her body only to release their own "cum". It's different to say the least. It seems to fill her up more quickly then most, like it's thicker and of course only makes it worse when they cum inside her boy, making it pour out of her abused pussy and ass at once. The one in her mouth sprays it down her throat but thankfully in a controlled bursts like it's perfectly timed for her to swallow and not choke only to make her take it all down.

Finally they seem to back off but the cum and her climax still doesn't help calm her body down, her arousal far from satisfied as the door to the classroom opens only for a tall figure to step into view. At first the glowing red eyes might make her think of someone else but this demon is far different. His body looks like these robots. It's well built and clearly strong but the wires and cables make it clear he isn't human. If anything the chibi demon from before looks like him only this one is much darker.

Congratulations. You have passed the tests. My minions have certified your body ready for use

The sea of tentacles seem to flow towards him, snaking around his body as it begins to shift and change. Growing bigger and taller. Almost until his head hits the roof as he clearly towers over her but more worrying is the very large artificial member already hard and erect. But the tentacles growing from his back and body make him look all the more equipped to toy with her body. Most of them seem to have different "heads" like they are designed for different purposes.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:11 pm

My body seemed to relax, but never fully, still on slight edge, aroused, and writhing. The only emotion present was that of lust, and I wanted more sexual stimulation, like a drug, as I came down from the last high.

When the door opened my excitement built. Familiar red eyes brought curiosity as my memory created an uncontrollable angst, as I desired desperately to be filled again. One more moment put an end to that all familiar remembrance, and that all familiar feeling of fear took its place when the true, unfamiliar form emerged into plain sight. A gigantic man, robot, nothing like that of the creatures already amongst me approached, and worry intensified to panic. His height alone was intimidating, but adding to it was his extensions that seemed to be able to reach me from where he stood. I could feel the vibrational hum as he came nearer, each hair on my body stood, as my eyes went back and forth between real life and that on the monitors.

Although my head was beginning to swim in the new emotional pool, my brain wanting to struggle to get away, my body desired that which it saw. The walls of my cunt that had subsided momentarily began to pulse and throb in sync with my now throbbing clit as it hardened. I could almost feel that huge cock stretching me. My nipples erect, craved to be pinched, my pussy craved to be punished. I licked my lips impatiently watching his every step towards me.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next