View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Technical Difficulties (Allirabeth) 

Post Re: Technical Difficulties (Allirabeth)
Each step seems to come agonizingly slow as the entire room seems to have become an extension of his body. The wires and cables extended all around, reaching into the walls and feeding off the power supplies of the campus. With this he can do whatever he wishes within this room and for now all those wishes are focused upon her. Her body already wet and ready for him, aroused to the point every part is already in perfect condition for this.

Some of the webbing seems to give until she is dropped from the air as it seems to fall apart upon command before she falls to the floor or is injured, the tentacles pounce and coil around her body holding her in the air and of course leaving her perfectly suited for changing positions to suit his needs. For now it's as if she is laying upon a bed of air with her pussy facing the robotic demon almost like she was an offering to him with her arms and legs held out.

Another pair of tentacles seem to roam across her body, one pushing between her breasts before coiling around one and squeezing it. The tip starts to brush against her stiffened nipples before it seems to open like a flower would blooming, the "petals" opening out wide only to close around her nipple and pinch it before it twists it around slowly. Another tentacle performs the same attention to the other nipple while a cold metallic finger runs across the surface of her pussy which is paralytically begging for something to be rammed inside it.

Do you want to know why I used my minions to test your body? They took measurements. Telling me how far your pussy and ass can be stretched. How much your body can take. My body is now perfectly suited to your limits. Meaning I can do whatever I like and I have no worry about breaking you. Infact your body will most likely love it in that state your in

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 am

His voice again seductive and sure. Now I had a face to go with the voice that had been haunting me, while he watched from afar. Almost like a threat of torture to come, he explained the purpose of his minions. My mind tried to process it all, while my body didn't really care.

"I look forward to it" came out of my mouth without my permission. It was if I was posessed by the lust coursing through my veins. I was ravenous in my desire, ready to take on his assult and I watched his slow deliberate approach as if intentionally trying to drive me mad with anxiety.

It was working, my mind raced, imagining a brutal attack my heart raced, and my eyes welled up again only fearing the unknown. My body in direct contrast, writhed in the grip of the rubber cords and tentacles that held me as the sacrificial offering for the monster before me. The muscles in my legs instead of trying to close and hide my womanhood, pressed against their hold in the opposite direction.

My eyes followed his every move through blurred glossy vision as he seemed to consume the entire room, and I moaned licking my lips as if he was my prey.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:13 am

Perfect

It's the one word that comes to mind as he hears her body completely betray her now. Despite what is happening and what will happen she can't stop herself wanting it and it's all the more pleasing to him. It's like forcing her own body to do what he wants rather then what she wants. It's a much more satisfying result to his tests.

Rather then give her what she is so clearly wants, he begins to run his fingers over the soaked surface of her pussy's lips. Savoring what is to come as the monitors capture everything still. Displaying it from every angle as he seems to be torturing her with pleasure. Rather then giving her what she so clearly wants, he teases her body further. True victory comes in making her scream out what she wants to admit it infront of her "audience" which in her normal state of mind would most likely be embarrassing.

His fingers spread her pussy open wide as a smaller pair of tentacles coil around her clit and start to rub against it. Rolling it around and squeezing it playfully while the two tentacles latched onto her nipples are doing the same. Making her breasts bounce around from side to side as they twist and pull upon her nipples.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Shivers pulsed though my body, and flowed over my sensitive skin, as his fingers lightly stroked my wet pink folds. His touch made me squirm, and moan. The tentacles teasing my clit and nipples were relentless, and became more and more rough, as they rubbed and tugged on my aroused peaks.

My body responded right before my eyes, as I watched my own face in pure ecstasy on the monitors that forever kept moving, always keeping themselves in my clear view.

My mouth was left open, no doubt deliberately, as it seems nothing done so far has been by accidental. Even as if he knew I would return to the computer lab, he lay in wait for me. Was it my craving he planned to fulfill or his own? Or was my mere craving satisfying enough?

"Enter - me", I said tipping my pelvis to push back against his fingers. "Fuck - m - e. Mmmm.... Uuuse - me, pl-ea-zz ....", I begged so softly underneath my writhing exhausted breaths, shocked to hear those words coming from my own lips. So compelled to watch the monitors, but my eye lids demanded to close, blocking my view against my will.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:42 pm

As if mocking her further or perhaps toying with her mind, her own words seem to echo in the room. The monitors playing a recording like her own voice is teasing her as it seems to be come from all around her until her body is lowered down and moved towards the robotic demon who stares at her pussy. Smirking as he rubs her pussy's lips just once more before she can feel what she so wanted. His member rubbing against her almost aching lips, ready to slam inside her pussy but it doesn't. Rather he rubs the tip over it's surface over and over just to drive her body crazy.

Finally he seems to decide it's time as he starts to push inside her body, easing every inch further and further inside her. Like he promised, her pussy is stretched open to it's limits but no harm is done, almost like it designed for her body alone as he fills her completely as he pushes it further and further inside, right up to the hilt. He leaves it there for a few moments, allowing her to feel it there, of course the monitors showing her just how much is slipping inside her and giving her the perfect view of her own pussy wrapping around it so tightly.

His hands grip her waist and slowly pull her body towards her so the last few inches slip inside her until he is happy that it's all inside at once.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:00 pm

"OOhhh, my god!" I yelled out as he teased me, so close to what I craved. The tip of his huge cock tantalized my pussy's lips, bathing them in my own juices. I stared at the monitors, watching with overwhelming anticipation, slipping his metal tip back and forth across my bulging, throbbing pink tip, elevating my arousal, and then ... he began to press it between my quivering ripe folds.

"AAAaaaaahh!!", came louder screams of pleasure before gasping for air as my pussy stretched wide enough to receive his huge member. He pushed, and forced himself inside me, slowly, as I watched and felt my opening give way to my will, and his. The doorway to my vagina almost tearing as it strains to take in the thicker girth of the base of his shaft.

It seemed to take forever as I inhaled deep, and then I was filled completely, my walls touching every inch of his cock as he sits still in my initial state of ecstasy. I quickly pushed out the breath inhaled as he entered me, only to swiftly inhale again, panting.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Rather then allow her to completely get used to him or prepare for what is to come, he quite suddenly begins to pull back only only to thrust inside her again. It's not long before he seems to have built up a steady pace of pushing in and out of her body, not allowing her to relax or think straight as her body is bombarded with pleasure and this new feeling. He wants to keep her on edge, so she can't get a single straight thought in her mind, just doing what comes natural to her so she can't resist it.

For the time being he is rather enjoying this warm up, already her body is accepting him well and responding to the teasing, meaning he will only get more rough with her body the more aroused she becomes. After all in this state her body is tuned perfectly to it, every little touch seems to get her body going and begging for more.

The tentacles at her nipples feel like they are sucking upon the hardened tips even as they pull and twist them around. Pinching them if only to drive her further wild.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 pm

His minions did their job well, for he knew every weak spot on my body and exactly how to tease and torture it for my own pleasure, and how to build my anxiety.

Increasing the pace of his thrusts lead me to anticipate the next time he forced himself inside me. I would wait for the feeling of the bulbus head just at the opening before the return to my deepest walls. My moans were continual, flexuating between short yelps on his push in, and almost groans on the exhale of his withdrawls.

The arousal in my body had nowhere to go, my heart racing, sweat covering my body, starving for the final elements needed to explode my juices and climax. I was explosive, but not the delicate type, the type that needed to be pounded hard and fast to release me from this trapped writhing body.

"Please ... ple-ea-se ...", I begged out right now, obvious to any viewers that would have been watching besides myself, that I was desperate, "fuck - me", I babled repeatedly.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:03 pm

It's clear he can hear her, her very voice repeating again all around her like an echo. As if letting her audience hear what she is saying as in their eyes she wanted this all alone. Begging for it only confirms what they may have thought of her. Of course they only really exist in her mind, thinking the worst she can think of, about her.

Rather then listen to her he seems to go even slower, as if doing the opposite of what she so badly desires. Torturing her with the slow easy thrusts like a lover would when with all that power and force behind him, it's clear he can easily give her what she desires and lusts for. But he doesn't, perhaps to punish her or just to make her beg further. Destroying her resistance until all she can think about is him literally "fucking her" in every way possible that she can think of.

I didn't quite hear you. Real slaves beg out loud and clearly. If you hope to be rewarded you have to do the same. Maybe if you do a good job you will be rewarded by your Lord

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:23 pm

"... your Lord", his words danced in my head, and I instantly saw in my mind a flash of the demon I called Lord. My mind half gone, writhing in erotic thoughts finally joining my body's quest for more pleasure. It seemed his comment pushed me over the edge, now stuck between two realities, one in the computer room receiving his cock, and the other in the deep dark forest taking in the huge cock of the demon.

I stared at the monitors and watched in realtime as the robot's member forced passed my pussy's doorway repeatedly, changing his tempo to drive me to an insane level of desire. My lust if possible continued to grow and I begged for his cock over and over. The cords and tentacles almost completely replacing the webbing that once supported me, and unlike the web laying dormant and still the support I had now continually moved rubbing every inch of my moist skin making it over sensative to the touch. I tensed every time they pulled or pinched my nipples, reacting to the jolts of pleasure waves they provoked, making my eyes close.

Like the jolts of pleasure the demon gave me with his electric currents. "Ye-ss, Lor-d ... yes", I sofly moaned, in the dark of the night. "Har-de-r Lor-d, har-de-r", I yelled, as the stream from my breath glowed in the moon light.

My eyes opened again to see him pound me, still slow and deliberate, toying with me. "He had asked me to be louder", one lucid thought. I wanted to be a good girl, and I complied gladly to receive my reward. My eyes closed again, and opened, I was in the light, then the dark.

"Plea - se", I said plainly, "PLea-se", a little louder, then as if my lungs found new strength in my breaths, "PLEA-SE!!, fu-ck m-e ... faster", I yelled, as he stared back at me and mildly picked up the pace. "P -L -E -A -S -E, p -l -e -a -s -e ... fu-ck - m -e-e, fas-te-r, fas-te-r. Please - make - me cu-u-m for you, Lord", I yelled out again, and again, my pelvis now thrusting as if to do it myself not knowing where I was, and not caring.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:18 am

Looking at her now, it's hard to believe she was the same innocent virgin that came here in the first place not so long ago. A fresh student that lost her virginity here and now spends most of her days being raped by monsters and other creatures. It seems apparent from the way she looks at him and the way she reacts, some other monster has left a clear mark upon her, leaving her resistance broken after what he did to her. It seems only natural her mind would be weakened by the near constant barrage of pleasure and rapes, like all the students here.

Her body is something to be desired as she twists and moves in time with each surge of pleasure that seems to pulse through her body. She is truly beautiful like this, the way her body reacts to every little touch and how her expression shows her lust and desire for more. The monitors capture it all perfectly and record it for his viewing later of course. Maybe he will use it against her later to force her hand or lure her into another trap or perhaps one of her friends aswell with her for her she was been captured and raped.

The thoughts bring a smile to his face before her words echo in the room louder and louder, until it seems everyone outside will hear her crying out to be filled. It seems time to grant her that before her body and mind completely loses it, she needs a temporary release at best or she might pass out too soon and spoil the experiments.

He suddenly stops completely, as if to really tease her and punish her but before she can protest or perhaps even beg more he suddenly starts to thrust again, but this time he is picking up speed. The sound of his member slamming into her pussy over and over, harder and harder echo in the room with the sound of the slapping flesh. His tentacles hold her body in the perfect position for him, allowing him to go so deep with each thrust as he starts to pound in and out of her pussy just like she wanted. At such a rate most unprepared humans would most likely pass out or be unable to handle it.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:39 am

As if my own will brought it to fruition, my body arced and released … arced and released …

Before he had even thrust in me a dozen times, my pussy squeezed tight, my walls in spasm, as my whole body convulsed almost violently. My arched back forced my full breasts to expand and bulge, and as if it were possible made my nipples protrude even farther in what seemed a permanently hardened state.

For the first time in minutes, I was silent, as time seemed to stand still, I quickly inhaled and froze. The monitors would show my only movement caused by his constant thrusts, jerking my breasts and hair as they waved in his tide. I'd never cum so hard, that I couldn’t even breath. My orgasmic flow reacted to my bodies instincts, covering his huge cock as he continued to stress my pulsating walls. My clitoris, as if conductor of my bodies climax, throbbed in perfect time.

My lungs demanded a breath, or I would surely pass out. I saw my vision blur, and my consciousness start to waver, “UUUHHHHhhhh!!”, I inhaled, enough to kick start the panting breaths to follow. I moaned and groaned from deep in my core every time his body slammed against mine, the full length of his steel hard member hitting bottom.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:34 am

Superb, it's the only word that comes to mine as he feels himself slamming into her body again and again. Watching as it shakes and pulses with pleasure from each thrust as she struggles to push back against him at first as if so eager to please him and drive him deeper. He was right to select her, she is perfect for this and the drug in her system has prepared her body for it. If she didn't have it keeping her body so aroused and the perfect state for this, would she still even be able to think straight? It's almost like her mind is asleep and her body is doing what it wants, the real Allirabeth is gone, replaced by this one who only lives for sex.

It seems the drug was a 100% success but he will run further tests before it is certified for use. For now he will simply enjoy what's on offer. His thrusts do little to help her when she is struggling to even stay awake. If anything they seem to just get faster and faster with each passing moment and the force behind them seems to be enough to tear her apart if she were to look at the monitors and yet it doesn't. It always seems to stop at that limit, where crossing it would hurt her. It would seem he cares for her safety but in truth she is just his test subject and no use to him broken. His mind no longer thinks like hers.

What was that you said? You want me to go faster is that what you wanted to say?

His voice is cold, almost sinister but it seems she can't even hear him or make sense of it now, if anything it most likely just makes her happy when his thrusts keep getting faster until it seems she would be sent flying across the room if the tentacles didn't hold her in place. They have enough slack to let the force be absorbed so her body doesn't take the full hit but the same can't be said for her pussy which seems to be getting pounded into submission.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:25 pm

My body was weakened, I could barely even think of moving, let alone actually do it. Like a rag doll my body jerked only in reaction to his thrust, now at great speed, my breasts like jello. I was hardly conscious, but I somehow glanced over at the screen to see his huge cock still pushing and pulling against my now tighter walls. Even though most of my muscles were on the verge of complete shutdown, my clit still throbbed, my nipples were still hard, and my pussy still made his member wet enough to re-enter me, over and over again.

“What has he done to me”, a lucid thought appeared, before I passed out completely limp. Must have been for only a second though, because when my eyes opened it appeared as nothing had changed. The demon robot appeared to be in the same stride he was in when my eyes closed. The only sounds I heard besides the friction of the cords against my skin and his voice, was my own inhaled breaths every time he rammed inside me.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 am

Awake again are we. Looks like we almost lost you, we better fix that

His answer to her problem seems to only go faster and faster but then she may feel it, the pulsing feeling coming from his member. The throbbing that warns her of what is coming before it finally does happen. He cums inside her body, and despite being a machine it still feels like the real thing as it pours out into her pussy. But then it happens, the cum seems to ease her aching muscles and give her body that boost of enegry she needed. Almost like cumming inside her leaves her ready for more which explains why he doesn't pull out, rather he keeps going. Slamming in and out even as cum pours from her pussy each time he slams inside her.

He "cums" to get rid of excess enegry and in that form, it seems to have an effect on humans, almost like the drugs in her system that are making her body quite literally just a sex toy in a sense. Rather then seem to be to help her enjoy, it seems it's just so her body can keep taking this punishment and keep going on and on until he tries of her or someone finds her and helps her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next