View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Technical Difficulties (Allirabeth) 

Post Re: Technical Difficulties (Allirabeth)
My starving body was filled with what it craved, and filled, and filled just as I had begged for it … the Sahara desert was quenched. Regenerative blood flowed through my veins, feeding my heart as it beat faster. My lust no longer lingering inside a near corpse, now raged free within the even stronger walls of my soaked pussy.

Slowly my silent groans began again, then out loud verbal moans could be heard as evidence of the renewed source of desire. I licked my lips, then bit down gently, “MMmmm”. A different Allirabeth had emerged.

Knowing he had expelled all he had, and finding my tongue, I was compelled to speak to him. “I hope you have more where that came from”, I spoke clearly and with a seductive playfulness. The old me would have been shocked to hear that come out my mouth. I grinned at him truly waiting for a reply, as I stared directly into his eyes for first time.

I had no fear now, and welcomed any challenge, becoming curious of what else this massive, metal demon had in store for me. Like a moth to a flame, I loved watching myself on the monitors, famous, a television star basking in my glory. I don’t know what he gave me, to add this type of energy and aggression, but I struggled against the cords and tentacles, only to make them tighten.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:09 am

It seems the process has had an effect he didn't foresee, the drugs seem to have altered her state of mind, almost creating a separate being all together who only thinks about sex and pleasure from him. It's perfect, like having his own slave to his will but when he isn't around she will be as normal as ever for the other monsters that enjoy toying with these students. For now she is all his in this room and he has more in store for her.

But of course my dear, I've saved only the best for you aslong as you ask nicely

His thrusts seem to slow down only for him to pull out of her pussy as the tentacles lift her into the air, almost like she was sitting down with her legs spread open below her before they spin her. Now her back is to him and she has the perfect view of the mass of tentacle like limbs that cover the floor. The computers seem long gone and in their place is almost a second monster, a tangle of wires and metal. Morloch steps up behind her, reaching around to give her breasts a rough hard squeeze as she can feel his wet shaft rubbing against her ass.

But what is happening infront might get her attention as almost countless tentacles seem to be coiling around one another and moving towards her soaked pussy's lips. A pair of them spreading them apart as she can see the tentacles ready to slam inside. There is no question they will fill her up like nothing has before but they wait. Teasing her again.

What do you say?

His tone is almost playful, like talking to a child trying to teach them to say thank you for a gift but this time it seems she must thank him and perhaps beg aswell. He does enjoy hearing her scream out to be filled as the monitors show her expression, almost like she really is the star of her own movie and she is being encouraged to be as "naughty" as she can for her fans.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 pm

As he pulled out of my tight hole, slowly to tease me, I was disappointed when there was no re-entry, but that disappointment was replaced with a drop of anxiety and a whole lot of curiosity for what he planned for me next. Like a tiny girl wondering what her next birthday present will be. This was like a celebration of sorts, welcoming the new change in me. I knew not if it would last forever, but at the moment I felt invigorated and new.

"Please", I said in a calm tone, one might not know if it was a request or a demand with sexy written all over it. Then in a more submissive tone, a playful pouty bottom lip, I say again, "Ple-a-s-e, with a cherry on top. Will you enter my hole and fill it full and tight? Please". Then I gave the monitors a look of seductive waiting, knowing he could see my face too, and I waiting impatiently, excited as I watched the mass of tentacles prepare for their attack.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:58 pm

The whole situation seems to be becoming surreal as the monitors show her actions and how quickly she gives into him. It's almost certain if she sees this later she may not even recognise herself, it's almost like they were acting out their parts for some adult film. It's almost too perfect for his enjoyment especially when she adds the playful tone and looks.

Well, when you ask so nicely

His hand slides along her smooth soft stomach until his fingers reach her pussy, the tentacles moving away allowing him to spread her open with just his fingers. There is only silence as all the monitors seem to show her pussy and her face as if getting ready to capture the moment. At once a tentacle suddenly seems to plunge into her pussy almost like a snake attacking as it's head is pushed inside her. But of course it's only the beginning as they keep coming letting her see each one slamming inside her until it starts to become a tight fit. Finally the last one squeezes inside. Her body luckily in the perfect state to allow her to take such punishment and only make her feel pleasure but her pussy will certainly be abit sore when it wears off.

Well is it like you had hoped? Does it feel good...

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:47 pm

The total silence was almost haunting. Even my breathing had calmed to the point it was barely heard, as he slowly pulled open the soft dripping lips of my yearning pussy. Anxiety building as I watched the preparation of what I knew would come next, causing my breaths to became quickened and shallow.

“UUhhh!!” echoed the room as the first tentacle rammed my pussy. Its entry was smooth, but it was the speed that made me gasp as my heart jumped. The second one didn’t startled me as much as the first, although, “Oh god two?”, I questioned out loud, but underneath my breath. Only a moment later did I receive the third to push its way inside my slick hole. The three slammed me at their own individual rate and force, rubbing against the walls inside me, varying their speed, tantalizing my vaginal senses, until the forth made itself known as it stressed my opening wider to make room for its intrusion on the others.

My moans grew loader with each new occupant. The exhilaration added by the forth caused my back to arch making contact with the robot demon still behind me, but my eyes stayed fixed on the monitors. I loved watching them squirm as them pounded my sweet hole, my lips spread wide as they rubbed the insides. I could almost see my arousal as it oozed out to coat them. For a moment I closed my eyes absorbing the pleasure filling my whole body, almost every nerve alive. Suddenly my eyes opened again to see a fifth tentacle trying to stretch me even wider to make room. It was if it was frantic to join the other 4, testing the sides between my flesh and the others, then it paused, pulled back, and with full force rammed itself right through the center of them all. “AAAHHhhh”, I yelled as my pussy expanded to take them all in, and the last one went the deepest as if to enter the unexplored.

Well is it like you had hoped? Does it feel good..., he asked me. “OHhh-g-a-w-d, ye-s, yes … “ I yelled through my panting breaths, as my body writhed in pleasure. Not in my wildest dreams had I seen such a frenzy. What I saw on the monitor would have appeared painful torture, but from my seat in full participation of the audience, it was painful bliss.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Somehow, the fifth one seems to just manage to slip inside her and of course he can feel everything as he is connected to the machines around him. The feeling of her pussy stretched so tight that it seems to be squeezing them all as they begin to wiggle around inside her body. Almost massaging her pussy as they push further and further. Always eager to explore more and force themselves further inside.

They seem to be gin to coil around one another so it feels like one giant member is thrusting inside her and yet the heads and bodies keep wiggling around. It's definitely a new experience for her but it's not finished yet. As she pushes back against him, he slips the tip of his shaft into her much tighter ass. Carefully pushing it inside as the monitors show her ass from behind and her pussy, showing them both slowly getting filled up by the two giant members.

Carefully he reaches one hand up and wraps it around her neck, carefully tilting her head so she it looking at one of the cameras almost directly. A monitor behind letting her see what it sees as it shows her expression and breasts perfectly.

Tell your fans how much you love it. Let them know just how much you wanted this to happen

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:53 pm

“AAH!”, the last exhale, shock took away my breaths as the tip of his huge member pushed inside my ass. Everything was so wet as if pre-lubricated, the only thing adding to the ability for him to enter my ass and not tear me, when the other hole was stretched so tight. He didn’t pause his intrusion for a second, forcing my anal intake to be slow and continuous, while the tentacles quickly pumped my pussy.

The expression on my face was one of terror mixed with a hint of ecstasy. He asked for a comment, for me to verbalize how much I loved it, but no sound came out. My lips parted, and my tongue began to move, but there was no air in my lungs until his thrust was complete and his cock was buried deep in my ass. The moment his body slapped against my ass, was like the doctor slapping a newborn. “UUUHHHHHhh”, I inhaled to fill my starving body and my panting began to keep pace with his thrusts. “I-I-I, Oh-h, Ffu-ck”, I said trying to make sense of my thoughts. “Yy-es, I-I, Luv .. it”, I was able to get out, before biting my bottom lip almost drawing my own blood.

I’d never been stressed to such a degree. I thought for sure he would break me, rip my perfect tight holes in two. The friction caused to the flesh between my two holes was rubbed almost raw, but I didn’t want it to stop. “Don-t … stop, AAhh, fast-rr, Oh, ple-ease”, I begged, for the sensation was euphoric, erotic ecstasy at it’s best. My tits and hair bouncing up and down with vigor, matching his pace, all captured on the screen as I watched.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 pm

If there really was people watching this on the video, he's sure many would have blown the load by now seeing how she reacts to such punishment, if anything it seems to only bring her further to life, with her body loving every last second and still wanting more. Of course he is more then happy to give her body what it wants since it's all his doing that drove it to this stage. He'll have to let her go after he's done. Too much exposure to the drug will be harmful or leave a permanent mark upon her. He'd rather keep her the way she was and only bring this side out when he is around, the other monsters that rape her will help get it all out of her system and ready for him again.

However, that doesn't mean he won't enjoy it now as a pair of very thin and smooth wires begin to coil around her breasts until they squeeze them roughly again before the tips rub against her nipples, rolling them around and teasing the tips. Like she asked for, he starts to speed up, her body once again held up and supported so the force of each thrust doesn't hurt her or spoil the "fun". No that would be letting her off too easy, he'd much rather continue to pump the two over sized members into her body.

Everything seems to be near perfect, like it's all been predicted and calculated which suits what he is. A machine, he took the tests and experiments and now he knows how much she can take and how to position her so he goes deeper then ever but also keeping her aroused with the pleasure and monitors that seems to be constantly attacking her with images of herself being fucked. Just to take her away from reality and keep her in this "New Allirabeth" state of mind.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:20 pm

My body was so close to orgasm, I could not resist the feeling if I wanted to as I watched the fore longing expression on my face. It was if pleasure was being pumped through my veins, and the dose was slowly increased with each thrust.

The coils wrapped tightly around my already begging, pulsing breasts, forcing the blood to their tips making them beyond sensitive. I think a strong wind would have pushed me over the edge, and then the wires applied pressure to my stimulated nubs … I exploded.

“AAAHhh, Yes-s” … “AAHhh” … I yelled out between the spasms of my lungs, and my sexual walls forced my sweet arousal to spurt out through my tightly filled holes. My stomach muscles contracted causing my body to jerk and my eyes to close, repeatedly. “AHhm” … “MMmmm” … as my lips finally closed still riding the wave flowing though me, as it changed from violent jolts of euphoria, to a constant river of intoxication.

The enjoyment was almost overwhelming to my system, but I seemed to be coming down from a high. My drunken eyes stare again at the monitors, watching myself being fucked, as my attacker has trained me so well to do. The gentle landing would surely prove to be a rude awakening as soon as I was back to myself again, but for now I just existed suspended in mid-air, putty in his hands, while my holes are pumped with his members now soaked and dripping with my juicy cum.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Another climax pulses through her body and yet again he feels her body tighten around the tentacle like limbs nestled deep within her, pulsing as they start to wiggle inside her harder now that she has tightened around them if only for a moment. But of course her increased arousal and climax only allows them to push more easily in and out of her. He can tell the next orgasm may be the most she can take so that will be the grand final. Of course he has no real limits and can cum at will but he'll wait for the right moment.

As if on cue, the wasps and spiders return as they gather around her, on the monitors it looks like it's time for the big finale where she takes everyone on at once as she will feel the wasps thrusting their members against her hands while one of the spiders lowers down until it hanging by her head only to push it's own into her mouth. It seems to be coming from everywhere now as it is most likely hard for her to even tell what is going on as another spider ends up thrusting between her breasts as the tentacle like wires push them together around it.

Your audience are eager to see how you handle this, don't disappoint them now

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:43 pm

The monitors reflected a scene from a horror film, with all the creatures, tentacles, cords, and bugs emerging on me like a swarm. Their phallic members pronounced and erect as if lances preparing for impact. Within seconds my every orifice was filled with writhing throbbing appendages. Some bigger then others, but all rock hard and thrusting.

The all familiar erotic temperature began to rise in me again, and I followed it's beckoning with yet another serge of energy. As my clit throbbed, my nipples hardened, and my tongue willingly stroked back the cock that had welcomed itself inside me again. My pussy and ass was revitalized, still dripping from my last explosion, shiny and wet, aroused with every inch of member pushing deeper and deeper inside me.

I watched like a good girl entranced once more with the amazing female body being pounded with almost more then she could handle, but not enough to ruin her.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:33 pm

The monitors seem to more closer as now it's like she can see the different viewpoints of each one she is pleasuring. Showing the one in your mouth, between her breasts and her hands. It all seems to have just gone insane as everyone has begun to gather around her and pleasure themselves with her body and of course to her "audience" it looks like she is loving it from how her body seems to help them along.

Of course behind her, her actions only make the one controlling this all speed up, pumping in and out of her ass harder and harder as he seems to be becoming a blur while the one in her pussy seems to have gone wild. Thrusting in and out faster and faster as the tentacles wiggle around inside her each time they slam inside. It's like every inch of her body is being used to pleasure them and being attacked. Even without the drug she would most likely be forced to enjoy the constant barrage of pleasure and abuse. Her body nothing more then a sex toy now for them to enjoy until she reaches her limits and they have to let her go.

I want to hear your cries as you climax again. So be a good girl and pleasure us all as best you can

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Hypnotized by the monitors, my lust only grew more intense as I watched every detail of the full out orgy starring Allirabeth. I knew it was me in there being ravished, but my flowing curls, and my golden brown skin could hardly be seen through the creatures taking me over. My breasts hosted two, and then three or more thrusting members, their heads taking turns as they enter the valley between my huge tits squeezed tightly together. Multiple tentacles and cocks alternated their thrusts in my mouth as their bodies slam against my face making me take them deeper, sometimes even down my throat. I groaned when I gagged, and moaned in between with my lips wrapped tightly around each one. My lungs seemed to naturally coordinate my breaths with their thrusts and rotations, taking a huge gasp of air when they switched places with each other.

The palms of my hands formed the floor and my fingers like my walls gripped firmly around the pulsing cocks ramming them. They rubbed themselves on my stomach, my thighs, the cheeks of my ass, my arms, my shoulders, my chest, even against the cheeks of my face and my neck, as they waited their turn to enter some deeper darker orifice of my body. Impatiently waiting, they used the soft skin of my body to bring pleasure to themselves, and my nerves picked up every twitch, every throb, and it only aroused me more.

Like a synchronized line rotating, the cocks fucked my mouth, then my tits, then my hands, then rubbed me somewhere else, any where else, as the others got their turn with me. But, the two main members never left my deepest holes, and the leader, the computer demon himself never hesitated his assault on my tight throbbing anal cavity. The huge mass of tentacles in my pussy alternated between moving as a solid rock force in stride, to individually squirming members all pumping me at random.

My entire body was on fire, and writhing. I was almost ready to release this erotic tension again so soon. I was completely out of my logical mind, but I felt like I was in a perpetual orgasmic state, ready to climax again, and again, all day and night if he made me. I had no idea though, how much my physical body could take before my life sustaining systems would start to shut down. My heart was beating so fast it hurt, but I continued to thrust and move to receive each intrusion as deep as I could. If my mouth wasn't full, I would be yelling for them all to fuck me harder and faster, "make me cum, make me cum", I was begging in my mind repeatedly, "I am so close, please let me release"....

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:27 am

It seems it's almost time, her vitals are showing her body can only take one more climax before it's too worn out to go on and he will have to give her the antidote, but that only makes them go wild. The rubbing against her body seems to grow more rough and fast until she can feel some of them cumming over her body. At the rate they are going every inch of her beautiful skin will be coated in cum but that seems to be what they want. The one in her mouth suddenly shoots it's load down her throat. It seems to help give her an added boost of energy again but not as much as before. But it's enough to give her the strength to push herself over that edge and against them.

Time for your reward and the big finale

He moves in unison with the tentacle in her pussy, as both pull back until only the tip is inside and wait, letting the smaller ones start to explode all over her, until her breasts are dripping with cum and her face is covered in it while the monitors show her the mess they made. But before she can even think about that, the other two suddenly slam back inside her ass and pussy at once as hard as they can and of course they erupt inside her. The hot sticky cum exploding into her body and flowing out until it feels like they filled her up.

They wait just a few moments letting her push herself past her own climax if she hadn't already before they pull out slowly, and the tentacles lower her to the floor. The monitors show her what she looks like. Covered from head to toe in cum with alot more pouring out of her ass and pussy with no stop in sight.

Wave goodbye to your audience and tell them how much you want this to happen again

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:05 am

All I could hear was the frantic movement of bodies, tentacles and cords sliding and wallowing in the oozing cum on my body. The pumping, slurping sounds coming from my mouth and my tongue added to the ambiance, as I sucked down the ejaculations of each member choosing to fill my throat with their emissions. My eyes opened wide with panic when the two huge members began to retreat my dark holes, “don’t stop … no”, I thought. I instantly got my wish, as my ass and pussy were rammed full causing my third and hardest orgasm. Prodding my whole body into convulsions, my lungs found strength enough to exhale passed the cock halfway down my throat, spewing the excretion back onto its host as I yelled out feelings of exhilaration.

Our climactic releases filled my tightening, pulsing passageways in perfect sync. My ass and pussy felt their hot cum bursts cover my walls, as my sweet juice flowed freely to mix with each thrust. Moments passed and my clit still throbbed, my walls still squeezed both cocks repeatedly, while I writhed in the continued pleasure coursing through me in small jolts. Every sense on full alert, begging for more and more stimulation to keep up with my panting breathes. If they hadn’t stopped, I never would have.

Every creature seemed to have released himself on me, and now satisfied pulled out and away, including the demon in my ass and the many tentacles in my pussy. My breathing slowed and I could again focus on my surroundings enough to see every inch of my flesh covered with sticky white liquid. Although I was fatigued beyond imagine, I was still somehow aroused and craved more.

Wave goodbye to your audience and tell them how much you want this to happen again, the demon said to me. Obediently, I rolled the fingers on one hand in a semi-wave, and answered him promptly, “now, fuck me now, don’t ever stop”, I said calmly, in a sincere and whispered strained voice looking at the monitors, and then looking at him.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next