View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Restricted Viewing (Citara) 

Post Restricted Viewing (Citara)
An idea had occured to Dendrite. A dark, elaborate, monstrous idea. First, the location; There were many complicated passages and vents built in the school buildings, almost as though the architects wanted someone to be able to get around secretly. After 15 minutes or so of patient wriggling, Dendrite slipped out of a grating in a far corner of a building.

Books; Shelves and shelves of them. The paper always produced a slight musty odor, though Dendrite was certain dust was assiduously vacuumed away from the facility on a regular basis. It was amazing just how many books there were in this building, shelves reaching up ten feet high. What information had the humans wanted so badly that they had brought all these books from Earth; or was everything replicated and fake for appearances? And of course, this was the Restricted Area; What secret knowledge had the masters of the island need to store in this manner that was almost-but-not-quite inaccessible to the students?

In any case, a bit of poking around campus computer systems had revealed that some student had requested access to this area. Dendrite hadn't recognized the name, but he rarely bothered with names anyway. This just meant that someone would be visiting this section soon. And they would probably make their way...here.

Dendrite turned a corner into a reading area. It was a cozy space in front of a wall with a full-length window. There were two large tables, each with half a dozen chairs, and a small grouping of chairs near the window as well. It seemed the Restricted Area was one or two floors up, as the window opened into space with a large maple growing right outside. The green leaves blocked most of the view both inside and out of the window, though sunlight was streaming in from above.

Dendrite allowed itself a dark laugh as it surveyed the scene. The alien pulled off what another species might call a backpack, taking out an array of small, high-tech devices.

A camera right on the ceiling, free to gaze around the reading area. One on the window, looking in; two cameras on each side of the area, grasping high bookshelves. A few adhered to the underside of the tables, ready to extend and get a ground-level view of whatever might happen. And a couple more light fixtures in the ceiling to make sure everything could be seen. It was better to be overprepared than under, after all.

These cameras had been carefully chosen. They could record for several days and move to follow various subjects. They were not invisible; far from it. They had small red lights and periodically emitted whirring sounds...and they simply looked like cameras, with large glass lenses. Sure, Dendrite could have found cameras that were basically impossible for humans to see...But where would be the fun in that?

Now all that was left was to wait...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 am

Post Re: Restricted Viewing (Citara)
Citara waited for almost a month to gain the access she needed for the restricted section in the library. She often spent time there lately, losing herself in her hobbies. She wanted to learn more about magic and found that the books she seeked were in the restricted section. It was after her classes one day that she made her way to the library and got her pass. It took her a good ten minutes or so just to get to the area, once there, the librarian opened the locked door for her and let her inside, telling her to ring the phone on the wall by the door when she was done. She was then locked inside. Citara began to roam around and collected a few books but nothing she was looking for. She finally found a promising tome. It looked so old. She carefully took it and went to the small reading area to begin looking through the tome, taking notes as she flipped through the pages. Little did she know that she wasn't alone.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 am

So this was the girl! Dendrite knew this one. Every curve and crevice of her body...Well, there might be one or two crevices left unexplored, but there were always opportunities to remedy that.

Dendrite slithered out from the dark corner where it had been observing the girl. The creature loomed up behind her as she pored over her book, tendrils reaching out for her arms.

"Citara..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:39 am

Citara sat straight up in her chair when she heard her name. She then began to scream when she saw the tendrils going for her arms. She got up before they could catch her and ran for the door. She even managed to get to it but when she pulled on it, it was locked and it was then when she remembered what the librarian had told her. She reached for the phone on the wall.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Dendrite slithered over toward the girl, watching her. A tentacle reached out to catch her hand before she could reach the phone. "Oh, come back here, Citara," the dark voice murmured. Another tentacle looped around the girl's waist, pulling her against the alien's bulk.

--Jason Carter

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 am

Citara knew this one. She had had an encounter before. The voice, she wouldnwver forget it but how did it know her name. Citara began to strugle even though she knew it was pointless.
"Please don't. Haven't you had enough?"
She hoped for the best even though she knew it would be one of the worst.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 am

Dendrite chuckled deeply. "No, I could never get enough of you, my sweet Citara." One of the tendrils touched her chin, turning her head back to face the alien as its large eye gazed at her. "Oh, yes...I am certain I'll enjoy you..."

--Jason Carter

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Citara didn't want this, not again. She should have known not to be alone in a place like this but didn't think that something could happen here. She was scared and it dripped from her.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Dendrite chuckled deeply. "Now...my name, among humans, is Dendrite. You may feel free to say it, or yell it, as seems appropriate..." The tendrils tightened around Citara's waist, wrists and shoulders. "Now let's get to know each other even better." The alien suddenly lifted Citara up slightly and carried her back to the table. "Would you like a seat? Or would you prefer to stand...or, perhaps, lay down?" The creature laughed lewdly.

--Jason Carter

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:13 am

"I don't want ANYTHING from you. I want to leave, perfectly intact like the way I came."
She knew that wasn't going to happen and she gasped, knowing how she sounded and it was defiant. She gritted her teeth as the tendrils tightened around her.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:13 am

"Oh, you're finding your spirit," Dendrite growled in her ear. "I wonder if I'll be able to change your mind..." A couple of tentacles slid around to the front of Citara's body, rubbing at her chest through her shirt, tracing the outlines of her breasts.

--Jason Carter

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Citara struggled again, trying to keep him from touching her.
"Please don't do this."
She wiggled around some more before yelling.
"PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!!"
She began to panic as it set in that she was going to be raped again.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 am

"No one will hear you," the alien hissed. "Oh, I've made sure of that. I've planned this very carefully, Citara. Your body deserves careful attention!" Of course, Dendrite hadn't known the exact student who would appear, but there was no need for her to know that...

"Now let's get a good look at you." Dendrite pulled Citara's arms out to the sides and forced her to lean back slightly. The tendrils groping at her chest began to pull at her shirt and pull it off.

--Jason Carter

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:58 am

She tried to pull her arms to her body and shifted to try and throw him off from removing her clothes. She moaned unpleasurably when they touched her.
"Please, don't"
Maybe if she begged and pleaded enough, he would get annoyed and let her go but then she thought about what he said and a small part wanted to know what he meant.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Dendrite laughed as the girl struggled. The tendrils pulled her shirt upward, up until her chest was exposed, then further up until the alien had stripped it off her completely. The alien held her arms above her head and tossed the shirt onto the table. "Good," Dendrite murmured. "You do look pretty like this..." At this point one of the cameras attached to the bookshelves whirred and stretched out a bit, obviously pointed right at Citara.

--Jason Carter

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next