View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 looking through some books (open to students and Monsters) 

Post looking through some books (open to students and Monsters)
I was in the Library in my school uniform with a pony tail on the side of my hair as I was looking for some books the teacher wanted me to study on for a test next week I grab five books form the list and sat down on the table and started to read while putting on some head phones and turn on my iPod and started to listen to some music I look at my list and sighed "why ten books.." I ask my self this before going back to reading.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:06 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: looking through some books (open to students and Monster
Kakumaoh had gone to the library with the intent of satisfying one of his desires. Not the one that the school had been designed around, mind you; he was planning on finding a new book or two to read. Normally, he'd have waited until the library closed for the day, but he didn't feel like waiting for a few hours until then. His abilities and training meant that he could avoid being seen despite his size, and this would give him an opportunity to look for more students worthy of his attention in the future.

All those plans went out the window when he saw the blue-haired girl sitting alone at a table. Oh, my. She's definitely worth my time as soon as possible. A moment's thought and he decided 'as soon as possible' might as well be now. The books aren't going to go anywhere, and I might not be able to find her again easily if I let her go. The next trick would be getting her to a more private location. He could get behind her easily enough, her headphones made it unlikely she'd hear him, and he knew plenty of areas they were unlikely to be disturbed, but dragging a struggling girl to the nearest without someone noticing would not be easy. Still, given the number of books she had, she'd probably be there for a while. He decided to wait for a while until there were fewer people around. It shouldn't take too long; some would undoubtedly be leaving for class soon.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:19 pm

as I sat and read my books I notice that some of the other students were leaving I just stayed where I was I know was going to be here for a while now I then started to get the urge to play with my pussy I notice that no one was around so I started to get my pen and spread my legs and start to rub the pen over my panty covered pussy as I bite my bottom lip a little as my cunt was already damp as I went back to reading or try to at least

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:18 am

As other students left, Kakumaoh continued to watch his target. Soon enough, the area was empty enough that he felt it was safe to make his move. Then he noticed her doing something with her pen. It was hard to be certain from where he was, but he had a pretty good idea.

Looks like I'm not the only one who's in the mood for something other than reading. Moving quickly and quietly, he dashed up behind the girl, intending to get one hand over her mouth and the other around her waist before she knew he was there.

Character listing

Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 am

I was to much into my music and getting off to notice anything I rub my pussy harder with the pen as I let out a soft moan trying my best not to make to much noise I read the book more but soon I closed my eyes as I rub faster as a dark spot would form and spread in my panties I then started to grab my breasts and rub it before giving it a squeeze as I bit my lip

"I know I shouldn't be doing this but I really can't take it anymore...."

I thought to my self as I now pulled my panties aside and slip the pen in my pussy rubbing my folds with it not knowing that someone or something was about attack me

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 am

The girl continued to distract herself as Kakumaoh closed in behind her. Yes, she's definitely ready for this already, he thought as she failed to completely stifle a moan of pleasure. No sense in hesitating any longer.

With that thought and a last quick glance around to make sure there was no-one else in sight, he grabbed her. As intended, one hand covered her mouth before she could scream. His other arm, though, went across her chest, his hand getting a firm grip on her breast. He then tried to lift her up and out of her chair, though his grip made this difficult.

Character listing

Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 am

as I read my book and played with my self more I feel something grab me I was about to scream but my mouth was covered I moaned out as my breasts were grip and I started to struggle as he tries to lift me up I kicked my feet and try to wiggle out of his grip as I hit him with the book I was still holding and try to make muffled screams

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:00 am

"Oh, calm down. I don't intend to do anything to you that you weren't doing to yourself. And I'll be far more enjoyable than a pen would be." He doubted that she'd even heard him over her iPod, or that she'd stop struggling even if she did hear, he duplicated his arms. One of the new arms wrapped around her waist while the other caught her wrist as she tried to hit him with her book. "And please don't abuse the books. Other people may want to use them," he said with a grin as he hoisted her up out of her chair.

Character listing

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am

I screamed out more through his hand as I aim the book at him until her grab my wrist making me drop the book I could see him say something but I couldn't hear him since my headphones were still blasting music into my ears I squirm more and made muffled cries hopping someone would hear me I started to punch him with my free arm as I picked me up with ease

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:50 pm

He ignored the struggling student's futile blows as he carried her towards one of the 'restricted' rooms. "Struggle all you want, it will just tire you out," he snarled, his three red eyes glinting evilly as the light reflected off them. "I'll get what I want from you either way." He squeezed her breast to emphasize his point, then pulled her closer and ran his serpentine tongue down the side of her neck. They were close to his destination, but he couldn't resist getting in a taste now.

Character listing

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:27 am

my punches were started to become weak as I start to get tried my as I start to struggle less now I shiver as I look at his evil eyes I then let out a moan as he squeezed my breast which made me wanted to struggle more as I start to wiggle once again and punch him as hard as I could.

"let me go you freak where are you taking me?" I scream at him but then moaned once more and shudder as he licked my neck "gross!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:54 am

Her struggles managed to free her mouth, and he decided not to bother silencing her again. "Just taking you somewhere where we won't be disturbed," he said as he opened a door. "And where you won't disturb people trying to study."

Pulling her into the room, he fondled her breasts with two hands while he closed and locked the door with another. His fourth hand tried to unfasten her skirt while still maintaining a grip around her waist.

Character listing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:08 pm

I rolled my eyes as I listen to where he was taking me and why "you mean you don't want me to scream and let the others hear so they can help me...." I then closed my eyes and moaned as he
fondled my breasts, I looked down to see he was trying to unfasten my skirt as I start to wiggle once more "hey stop it!"

my struggles were becoming weak since I was tired form trying to struggle out of him earlier and he had a good grip on me as well "damn it just let me go already!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:59 pm

"I don't care if you scream, but drawing attention would be a distraction," he admitted. It could be worse than just a distraction, but that would require a more powerful monster hearing and trying to steal his prize; not a likely event, as most of the guests here had enough manners not to try such a move.

The door dealt with, he added a second hand to his attempts to remove her skirt, quickly unfastening the garment despite her struggles. "These have been hidden for long enough," he said as he began to unbutton her blouse, ignoring her complaints. Some buttons might be lost in the process, but he wasn't going to tear her shirt off unless she made things too difficult.

Character listing

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:39 pm

I couldn't really fight back at this point since I was worn out plus I didn't want to get my clothes rip so I just let him take my clothes off started with my shirt as a few buttons fly off and my bra covered breasts were now expose next my skirt would easily come off as I close my eyes and sighed before I look back at him "well might as well get this over with...." I said to my self my pussy was already wet form rubbing my pussy with the pen which im sure he could see I just frowned at him "so what in the heck are you Mr four arms?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next