View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Some Light Reading [For Crystal] 

Post Re: Some Light Reading [For Crystal]
This was maddening, Crystal could hardly believe the thing was actually kissing her! Her eyes shut tightly and a muffled yell escaped her lips. The tingling in her body now growing to a pulsating of pleasure that caused the beautiful young woman's body to ungulate with Luju's ravaging. Her muscles tensed but she could not struggle much, her mind was reeling, the combination of all the things, it brought her actual pleasure. She wanted more, but at the same time she wanted to fight it. The humiliation that she would be enjoying someone raping her boggling her mind.

Her body was not as torn, it moved in time with Luju, despite her muffled protests, Crystal's defiance became little more than an audible moan of forced pleasure, her body beginning to tremble. She didn't know how long she could keep up her resistance, this demon was playing here like a fine tuned instrument, causing arousal to race around her body at light speeds, the feeling growing more and more intense with each thrust inside her, each caress of her near flawless breasts, each surprisingly delicious brush of his tongue against hers. Luju's assault held a passion within it, and it stirred something shameful, exciting, and terrifying all at once within the radiant haired student.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

The monster did not relent in the least bit, lust and passion pushing him harder and harder, as if the floodgates had been swung wide open, no longer holding back a tide that now could not be stopped by any sort of mortal power. Far from cooling down, the demon only grew more fierce and insistent in his actions, his body claiming the student's body as it fed on her growing lust, on her fantasies. More and more, Luju was dominating the student, his touches and thrusts growing more demanding than ever, his lips crushing down on her as he fed on carnal energies. And the more he took from Crystal, the more passion and lust his body gave back to Crystal, drawing her into a vicious cycle of sexual need.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Her hips gyrated against Luju's thrusts, a whine beginning to build in her muffled by the kiss as her body gave in to his advances. Her buzzing from her building climax halted her struggles as she could only continue to match his movements. Her perfect form twisting in the forced pleasure, her sound turned into a defiant moan as she came, and came hard her forceful thrust onto him as he took her, mind reeling from the feeling as colors danced behind her closed eyes.

I can't believe this! the thing made me climax so quickly! God why am I enjoying this! The only coherent thoughts in her head as her body helplessly gave in to her desires her skin buzzing with arousal as another orgasm readily and hungrily built within her, causing her body to crave Luju's advances even more.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2