View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Some Light Reading [For Crystal] 

Post Some Light Reading [For Crystal]
With the library being a major hub for the students of Shokushu, it was no surprise that Luju had decided to sit somewhere nearby. Just in case some some student came by on all her own, that is. With the hopes of getting books from the library that just about most classes would require, there was always girls coming and going, usually in groups and with friends. But now and then, one could luck out and find an opportunity in a lone wanderer to ambush. This, naturally, was Luju's plan. The demon had been growing bored with the basement, most of the girls sent there being far too meek for his own tastes. That, and it was always tiresome going on the hunt with his sister.

Now and then, he liked getting out on his own, enjoy a female or two privately without it being too easy. Being a disciplinarian was fun, but having students brought to him on a silver platter got old fast. Hence... The demon found himself seated in a comfortable chair, with another monster on the floor beside him, a rather large bump on his head.

Oh, and he's also reading a magazine.

"This Playboy is... fucking awesome." Luju grinned at the unconscious monster, pleased that the monster had such a treasure on him. It had been child play 'persuading' the monster to knock himself out. More than that, it had been quite a wonderful decision. The demon grinned lecherously as he tilted the magazine to one side, ogling the tasteful position of the centerfold and briefly wondering about tracking this particular female down and having his way with her. "Oooh, I'd do filthy, filthy things to her..." The sandy-blonde man chuckled to himself before his superior senses picked up on someone approaching his location.

'Hmm, seems like it's just one...' The demon smiled as he realized that his opportunity had come. Whoever this girl was, she'd be regretting traveling alone, but then again... Perhaps she hadn't had much experience with the darker side of Shokushu. Either way, it was his, ahem, duty to teach her all about that. That and he'd have to ask her on where to find more Playboy issues.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 am

Post Re: Some Light Reading [For Crystal]
Always so much to do! Crystal walked into the Library, looking for some books written by an author she couldn't pronounce, on a subject she cared little for. Her white T-shirt clung to her lovely upper frame while a somewhat loose, pair of grey sweatpants covered her curvacious legs. Her Blond hair was down, the day had been late, and she didn't care to be trapsing about in a skirt and blazer all day. She had gone back to her room to change into something more comfortable and then head here so that she could get some studying before turning in for the evening. The other students were beginning to clear out as it was getting late. She wanted to get in and get out quickly, so she moved with a brisk pace that caused her delicious chest to bounce slightly within the confines of its bra as she moved amongst the ailes and spaces of the library...

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:22 am

The demon smiled as he followed the girl as she headed for the library, choosing to see it as a real challenge for him. There was no doubt that this girl was a real gem, the way that white t-shirt hugged her chest, the way she carried herself. The lips, though... That pout of her certainly made Luju think of some particularly fun things to do with them. Barely suppressing a laugh, the demon slipped into the library, just when there weren't as many people at the entrance. Not that it would have mattered anyway, given that he was in his human form.

It took him a bit of doing but he managed to find the student again, discovering her within one aisle, searching for books for her classes. He couldn't help but grin again as he watched the girl's chest bounced at the pace she kept as she moved along. This was going to be very fun, indeed. Clearing his throat quietly, the demon tried to maintain his composure before stepping out of his hidden place, moving partially into view for the girl. There was a room not far off, meant for students who needed privacy in their readings or wanted a place to work with their group on some project or whatever. "Hey, you! You mind helping me a bit, I'd really appreciate it." Luju smiled at the girl, doing his best to appear nonthreatening as possible.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:27 pm

"oh? Sure!" Crystal said to the voice, turning to see what appeared to be the librarian of sorts. She walked over to the man unsuspecting anything. A smile on her face that made her eyes sparkle in the light.

She seemed almost hop with each walk, cheerful and eager to help out someone in any sort of need.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 am

"Thanks, I just need some help carrying books to the front desk. Didn't want to carry all of it, that'd be stupid." Luju laughed softly as the girl approached him, having totally bought into the lie. "Oh, and if you'd like, I can help you find any books you want, my way of saying thanks for helping out." The blond man smiled as he led Crystal toward the back of the library, into the more isolated aisles. It didn't take them long until they arrived at one of the private rooms. Luju pushed the door open and stood by for the girl. "Ladies first." The false 'librarian' smiled at the girl as he waited for her to enter.

Inside the room, there was only a work table, with four chairs. That was it, no books or cases or anything else in sight, nothing that would have prompt a librarian to ask a student for help. These walls were lined with devices that silenced any cries for help from inside, and when the demon locked the door behind him, the student's fate was sealed. Quickly, he got behind Crystal, hand sliding around her stomach and held the girl close to him. "Heh, you know, didn't your parents teach you to not trust strangers? Well, unfortunately for you, I'll be helping myself to you." The young man chuckled as he released Crystal, only to force her against the wall, his hand snapping as shadowy tendrils slid across the wall and wrapped themselves around her wrists, forcing them up above her head.

Last edited by Forny on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 pm

The blonde student let out a yelp as she was forced to the wall, she spun around to face him only to have here wrists grabbed with what looked like living shadows, wrapping around her slender arm they pulled her arms up over her head, and out a bit to either side. As Crystal tried to pull against the tendrils, she noticed they didn't feel like much. Almost like force made manifest, holding her limbs in place as she struggled vainly, the motions doing interesting things to her delightful form.

"Who are you!?" She yelled out at him.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 am

The young man grinned at her, ignoring her question as he approached her even closer, his body pressing against her own. Luju peered down at the student, a hand suddenly touching her side before slowly moving up over her stomach and sliding in the valley of her breasts, before cupping Crystal's face in his hand. "Luju... Is my name. And I'm afraid I don't work at the library. Didn't your parents not tell you to go with strangers. You'll get in trouble if you do that, you know? The demon then leaned in even closer, his lips brushing against the girl's ear as he spoke again. "You never know whenever someone actually need help... or just wanted to get you alone so they could rape you." As he leaned out, Luju no longer appeared like a young man but instead now looked like the demon he really was, his pale flesh riddled with tattoos, twin black horns jutting out from the tangled mass of blond hair, piercingly red eyes staring down at Crystal's own. "Scream all you want, no one will hear you, I'm afraid..." Luju grinned as he slid his hands under the girl's white t-shirt, slowly pushing it up and revealing her naked flesh, along with the breasts nestled within her bra. Unlike before, the demon had opted to savor every moment of this, and had slowly dragged the girl's shirt off, almost as a lover would have. Soon, with the white t-shirt sliding up her arms and being taken away by another tentacle, Luju leaned in again to speak in a low whisper. "I hope you didn't have too much planned for today, because... We're going to be here for a while. I won't be letting you go... Until I've helped myself to everything you have to offer, whenever you like it or not."

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 am

Crystal shook with anticipation and fear as she felt the demons lips and breath against her ear. Not another monster! Was there no end to these things? She felt him slowly slide off her shirt and his lude gaze upon her delicious body made her began to struggle in earnest, letting out a loud scream followed by a series of protests. She tried to lift her legs up to kick at the demon to get him away from her.

"No! I won't let you!" Crystal yelled at the demon. Her pale skin seemed to glow slightly in the flourescent light of the library room.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:20 pm

"You're operating under the illusion that you have any choice at all, young lady..." Luju grinned as he stared at her, his hands grabbing at the girl's kicking legs and suddenly dragging her sweatpants away, leaving the student nearly naked saved for her bra and panties. Tossing the grey sweatpants aside, the demon grinned again at Crystal, appearing very much amused and very much taken. Without any protection between her and the demon, the girl could now feel Luju's hands sliding over her curvaceous legs, squeezing and caressing the nubile flesh of her body before sliding up her thighs and squeezing her butt. "I must say, wonderful body you got here, young lady. We are certainly going to have quite the fun here, baby!" The demon smirked as he then moved his hands up the girl's sides and cupped her breasts in his hands, only to tear the bra away, releasing them from their confines. Without any further words, the demon cupped them again and began to lick against the nipples, his rough tongue teasing against the sensitive nips.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:13 am

Noting quickly that speaking with this thing wouldn't do her any good, she tried to push him away with her legs, but he was just too strong and only managed to get her legs on either side of him. A tingle between her legs as she felt his tongue on her breast, she bit her lower lip as her nipples hardened underneath the feeling. a short soft burst of a moan muffled behind her lips as she did her best to fight the feeling of arousal coming over her. She didn't want to enjoy this at all, but it was hard to control what her body enjoys. The best she could do was keep at it with her legs, the lovely pillars trying to find some point to push him away from her. With the thing so close, she could only get her knees up against him, to which she then give a push with all her strength to try and move the beast from her restrained form.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:30 am

(Wow, that was weird. Pretty sure I pasted in the right post... No more vodka for me.)

With the shadow tentacles holding her arms up above her head, the student was in no position to fight him off, even with her legs. With her so focused on getting the demon off, it only afforded Luju the opportunity to explore her body further, with his hands and his tongue. And the demon certainly explored his helpless captive, feeling out every curve, every valley, everything her nearly nude body had to offer him. Quite enjoying the smorgasbord of sensory delights, the lust-driven monster only smirked up at Crystal. "Now, now... If you wanted me inside you, all you had to do was ask." Chuckling at his humor, Luju undid his pants, allowing them to fall to his feet and hooked his hands under the student's thighs, forcing them further apart so he could close in the distance between them, using his hand to pull the panties out of the way for his cock, pushing it into the girl's nubile body inch by inch, exhaling as he did so. "Ahh, you're about to find out, my friend... Exactly what it feels like to be raped by a demon."

Last edited by Forny on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:59 pm

She twisted, writhed, and struggled with all she had as the demon's hand, mouth, and tongue had its way with her angelic form. Her nipples hardening, and her depths becoming wet as the thing toyed with her delectable body. In an unfortunate twist, causing her to lose her pants, she allowed the thing to get a grip on her thighs, pulling them apart as she had her eyes closed tightly, letting out high pitched, soft, grunts and moans in her struggles.

Crystal's gorgeous eyes widened at the Luju's words and she screamed out as she pulled her panties aside. "Nooooo!!!" the sound went from scream to loud moan as she felt him plunge into her folds, her walls tightening around him as the intrusive being penetrated her, causing her whole body to become rigid with what felt like lightning shooting down her spine and back up again. A tingling sensation combined with a feeling of pleasure from her moistened sex, the demon now inside her, she arched her back, pressing her ample chest into him as the nubile student gasped for air as her breath was stolen from the combined moan and the feeling of Luju's rape culminating.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 am

Luju only smirked as the girl screamed, his sadistic delight growing even greater as the scream suddenly cut to a loud moan, undeniable proof that her body had enjoyed being filled. And in a mocking tone, the demon returned the sentiment by letting out a "Yessss..." With his manhood buried within the young lady's pussy, the demon kept it sheathed within her until more shadow tentacles wrapped themselves around the girl's thighs, keeping her legs spread apart. With his prey supported by the tentacles, the monster grinned as he began to slide in and out of her cunt, slamming his cock into her all the way each and every time. "Moan more for me, my little whore." Luju smirked as his hands began groping the girl's breasts again, this time more roughly than before, as he leaned in close to the girl's face, red-hued eyes staring into sapphire blue ones. "We're not going anywhere for a while..." Luju chuckled as he leaned in even more, hot tongue suddenly licking against creamy skin as the demon moved along Crystal's neck, tasting the girl for himself before finishing what he was saying, "...So, you might as well enjoy yourself."

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm

The beautiful young bounced with the creature, her struggling became more fervent, but she could do little to move due to the combined restraints and the sensations running through her body by the rape. Her body was loving it, every second, her tight wet passage gripping the monsters shaft as he furiously plunged into her secret. Crystal's mouth opened at the feeling, a moan of forced pleasure and humiliation escaping her lips as her rape culminated inside of her, causing a growing tingling sensation between her legs, which instinctively bent around Lujuria as he spoke to her, his tongue igniting something deep within her, causing her eyes to widen, his words in her ear like fire to her desires as a part of her mind was indeed enjoying this fulfillment of a fantasy of hers.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:37 am

With the girl enjoying herself being raped, it seemed as if she was unconsciously having one of her fantasies carried out. This only made the female all the more irresistible to the demon of lust. He merely kept on pounding his thick cock into the student's pussy, feeling it clamp down him every time he buried himself inside her. Her body certainly was enjoying it, the way it reacted so wonderfully to him. With one hand still groping the student's breast, Luju slid his other hand up her shoulder and moved it around the back of her head, fingers running through hair, and forced the student's mouth against his, lips crushing down on lips, invading yet another hole this time with his tongue. He needed this one's lust, to feed on it until his powers grew stronger, and by feeding on her lust, it would only make her feel even more heated, the power of lust crashing hard down on her body.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next