View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A lesson in Culture (For Beth) 

Post A lesson in Culture (For Beth)
The alien has found himself in the schools rather large library, so he has been reading all the books, studying earth culture..the planet seemed rather primative to him, but then again..they did have delectable young women.

When he hears the door opening he quickly puts the books he was reading back on the shelves, and fades into the shadows between the bookcases, moving through them to see who was entering....

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:29 pm
Profile YIM

Beth walked into the library she had to do an all nighter for a her english paper that was due in at the end of the week. Although she didn't fancy studying all night in this dark library so she reached for the lights and turned them on bring enlightment to the whole room and its dusty shelfs. She then went along the shelves picked up a book on Dickens and sat down alone on one of the big study tables.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:36 pm
Profile WWW

He hisses as the brighter lights of the library are flicked on..one thing he hated was bright light, since his home world was almost constantly dark.

He moves quickly, almost as a shadow himself, to turn off the lights, leaving the girl in the dark save for the little dim table lamps.

He then looks at this girl that entered, and what she had on, grinning to himself..he wasn't on the prowl for a nubile thing..and yet one wandered right into his reach..he wasn't going to waste this chance as he begins moving silently towards her, his tendrils stretching out through the shadows slowly so as not to alarm the girl yet.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:46 pm
Profile YIM

Beth looks around as the lights suddenly fail, "Shit," she swears to herself and she shuts the book that she was reading and lights one of the candles that the librarian keeps behind the desk. Once she lit the candle she then went in search of another book that she needed this time climbing up a ladder that was leaning against a bookcase. As she climbed her short school shirt blew slighty in the drafty room and the candlelight made her white school blouse almost lumous in the dark room.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:14 am
Profile WWW

The dark alien grins to himself watching the girl, his tendrils now curling up the ladder she was on he moves closer to it, giving her no escape should she happen to notice his eyes.

Those glowing red slits enjoying the view up her skirt, as well as the way the small light danced on her blouse.

He sends his other tendrils strteching up the ladder, soon all four poised to strike..two touching the soles of her shoes, the other two ready to grab that candle as well as her arms

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:18 am
Profile YIM

Beth realised that the book she need was much further up the ladder and she climbed nearly to the very top where she could no longer see the floor below in the darkness.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:24 am
Profile WWW

The alien hisses slightly, as the girl moves further up, she was starting to get on its nerves..His tendrils follows her in the shadows, this time he doesn't wait .

The one at her feet lash around wrapping both her ankles tightly as one of his others reaches and snatches the candle away from her holing it away from her just as his 4th swings around to grip her wrists and then he begins to pull her off the ladder.

If she looked down she would see those red eyes of his looking up at her, glowing with a lustful hunger.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:29 am
Profile YIM

Beth screams as something in darkness pulls her off the ladder she felt her arms and legs being restricted and she thought she was going to fall and breack her neck.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:48 am
Profile WWW

He hears her scream and that truely elates him as he pulls her down at a fast pace to make her think she was indeed falling. Though she can see the candle moving slowly down above her as he is bringing it down carefully.

Once he has her close enough he reaches out, grabbing her wrists in his strong hand freeing that tendril to rub her cheek, letting her feel the leather like smoothness.

His eyes glowing looking at her as he turns her to face him, hissing as he lowers the candle fully now, letting her see his dark face, the seemingly small mouth. And the fact that his eyes has a hunger in them.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:51 am
Profile YIM

For a second Beth thought she was going to die then the candle started to act weird and then it introduced her to beast that pulled her off the ladder. Beth screamed in the candlelight as she was brought face to face with the monster that was now restraining her arms and legs neather the less it did not stop Beth kicking and shaking her body to try and get free. While she did this she shout, "what do you want with me."

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:18 pm
Profile WWW

He hisses and clicks almost as if laughing as she asks that, his tendril sets the candle on the table, so that it casts their flickering shadows against the wall.

With his two free tendrils they begin to explore her body, even as she squirms and tries to kick at him. His free hand reaches up as if to answer her question, and rips the front of her blouse open.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 pm
Profile YIM

Beth screams as her blouse is ripped open spraying all her buttons in every single direction and revealing her perfect breasts that were being restrained by a normal bra. When this happened Beth realised what this beast wanted and spat in its face as a show of resitance, "you just try it wont be easy."

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:29 pm
Profile WWW

He hisses at her again as she spits on his face, he had gotten through enough of the books before she came in, to know she was insulting him with that gesture.

In return he reaches ripping the bra off her breasts and then his two free tendrils lash down, letting the quiet room echo with the sound of his thick, leathery skin smacking across her breasts, the action telling her that she has no choice in the matter.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:36 pm
Profile YIM

As the beast ripped her bra of her body and her breasts bounced free of thier restraints. This was soon followed by a punishment of her newly uncovered breasts being smacked by his leathery tentacles. This made her yelp and jump as two red marks appear on her cheast, but it also made her eyes take on a steely dimesion as she then said, "go to hell you bastard."

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:49 pm
Profile WWW

He pays no mind to her insult with words, figuring she had learned her lesson about spitting. Instead now his tendrils curl around those breasts squeezing them rather roughly as ht tendrils around her ankles spreads her legs more and his hand reaches down gripping the waistband of her skirt and panties, ripping both off her with one motion flinging the ruined garments over his shoulder.

He positions her to let the light play over her body now, even though he could see it perfectly fine in the darkness, the act more meant to try and humiliate the defiant student.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:54 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next