View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Strange Science Experiments 

Post Strange Science Experiments
Monday. A fresh new start to the week. She smiled as she exited the dorms and headed for her first course class which was biology. The air was nice and warm, with a gentle breeze cooling her down, as the sun kept her nice and warm. This strange mix between cool and warm she liked. It reminded her of British Columbia, to be honest. "Hey, Takabobe! What you got today?" asked one of her new friends. "Uh...I got biology." "Ha ha! I got PhysEd!" the girl said cheekily to her. The girl winked and ran off to her first class, holding her gym clothes in her hand. Classes here where typical, she figured. three hour class with small breaks, followed by another three hours of classes, then break for the evening. Today, though she was stuck in one of the worst subjects she's at. She was never any good at science, often, almost failing. She shrugged that thought off, when she walked towards class. Her daily routine to room 231, one of the science labs, was interrupted when one of the prefects handed her a notice. It said:

"For the course, BIO1432, please go to the greenhouse, at the far side of the campus. Unfortunately, due to some inconvenience, the professor is unable to make it. Due to this, a substitute will be teaching BIO1432 in her home room, at the greenhouse. Sorry for the inconvenience in such short time, have a nice time, signed, Dean....[Unreadable hand writing]..."

'Oh for fuck sakes...' she thought to herself. She must hurry for this substitutes lecture. Right now she has the feeling she will fail this course if she don't start going to class more often. Usually she is seen skipping biology due to her dislike for such a subject but now, thanks to a warning from the Dean who she has no clue what is name is, has to go to class. She ran out one of the doors towards the greenhouse, which seemed to be a far distance. She accidently pushed several students on the ground, while running, immediately prompting her to say "sorry" as she ran. She made it to the greenhouse just in time for the lecture, panting and sweating. The only problem is, when she looked around the greenhouse, there was absolutely no one there. She set down her books on one of the desks, near a small Thyme plant and walked around the room, cautiously. "Hello?" she said, hoping that someone else was there. Hoping that there was another student near by or something like that. The temperature in the greenhouse, made her practically soaking in sweat, for it was almost unbearable. She took out a canteen full of water and drank, hydrating herself before continuing her search for a student, teacher, prefect, or whoever she could find.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:08 am

Post Re: Strange Science Experiments
Her home safely entrenched deep in the forest covering a good portion of this tropical island paradise Kaede had spent the previous day "persuading" the biology teacher to disappear for a time and leave her class in the Floare's capable, when it comes to plants at least, hands. Now, before the students awoke on the first morning of this "substitute teacher's" classes Kaede sat naked atop the former teacher's desk going through the morning class' roster searching for suitable victims.

There were several nice possibilities but one really jumped out at her, "Anna Takahashi-Labobe" the profile read, a full body picture attached to it at the corner. Since she had time to spare before her students arrived and she did not want to deal with curious onlookers she used the contact information the former teacher left her to get in touch with the staff, easily convincing them to make sure Anna was the only one to get a notice for the change of venue while the others were simply told that the teacher wasn't feeling well so there were no classes this morning.

As the time for her class to begin neared Kaede looked down distastefully at the set of clothes the teacher had left for her but her mood brightened slightly as she remembered the spineless educator offering to do anything as long as it would get her away from the voluptous Floare faster. As she raised the tasteful white button-up shirt and a navy blue skirt to her eyes it was quite obvious that the former teacher did not consider that she was quite a bit smaller then the plant woman. But upon hearing the outer door of the greenhouse open Kaede shrugged her shoulders and decided that they would have to do. With her "student" waiting in the next room she dressed quickly pulling the white shirt on, a stark contrast to the tanned brown skin of her human form, and managed to close the straining buttons little more then halfway before it would stretch no more. Next was the skirt as she pulled it up her toned legs all the way up to her firm round bum, and with the difference in size it covered little more then that even giving a glimpse of it as she took a testing step in the unfamiliar clothes. The lack of undergarments did not seem to bother her a bit as she reached into the teachers closet pulling out a white lab coat and putting it on as she heard her unfortunate student calling for someone in the nearly empty greenhouse.

Without bothering to cover her feet, thinking that her current appearance could likely fool the student into thinking she's quite the outdoors type, she opened the closed office door and with a smile she walked out towards the empty desks and said "Welcome to my class. It seems you are the first to arrive." She looked slightly dejected as she looked around the empty greenhouse classroom and asked the sweating girl "I wonder if you were the only one who paid attention to the notice?"

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 am

She was looking at a small Rosemary as the substitute entered the greenhouse. She heard her welcome her to the class and explaining her to be the first. She looked at the teacher, for a moment and then replied with little enthusiasm towards this class, "Either they didn't pay attention to the notice or they decided in the greatest mind to skip class and head down to the beach or somewhere... " She shrugged with her little answer and moved to one of the desk, "Most likely, they skipped." She brushed her hair behind her ear and went to her desk to start the what she assumes will be another boring three hours on a subject she is useless with and has no use for it. She sighed, as she opened her text books to the "Plants" section, giving the assumption due to the fact they're in the greenhouse full of them, that today's lecture will be about plants and the flora.

She looked at the substitute teacher, ready and waiting for the lecture to begin. Although, she's expecting a lab as well, seen as though the class is set up in the lab. She looked around at all the different plants. Bamboo, small banana trees that seem to be from Thailand, a small maple leaf tree, most likely from Canada, and more, that she couldn't name at the moment. Why she bothered knowing all this, she doesn't know. Probably because of her father showing her a bunch of medicinal plants. At that thought she remembered a pouch she kept in her pocket all the time. She took it out and opened it. peering inside, There where smaller bags, filled with sage, sweet grass and aboriginal tobacco. A fourth was there, but she would always forget what that one was. She shrugged and looked up at the teacher. "So, uh... mrs...uh..." she started, then muttered, "never mind the name..." She continued, saying, "What are we going to do today, a lab? experiment or what?"

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:19 pm

"Oh well... and I had something quite intresting planned for the class to look at too. But I'm sure that the Prefects will make them regret if they are indeed skipping class." she told the single student, even as the Floare woman inwardly laughed at the bored expression on her face. As the student pulled out her textbook and turned it to the 'Plants' section she smiled and said "I applaud you for being prepared but you won't need that today. The sample I brought in isn't in any textbook.

As Anna pulled a small pouch out of her pocket Kaede could sense the plants inside, a strange grouping of sage, sweet grass, aboriginal tobacco, and one closed too well that would require a closer inspection to place it. "Well, you may not care enough to know, but since we're alone you can call me Kaede and today we will be studying the sample I mentioned earlier." she told the student, and wanting to try to gain some sort of reaction from the student she said "How about this? If you finish the experiment fast enough I will let you go home early."

Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:39 am

She put the small pouch of herbs back in her pocket and looked up at the oddly. She was curious to wonder what this plant was and why it was never recorded. She liked flowers and herbs. Herbs, she was good with, for the medicinal purposes-- reason why she's got Sage, Sweetgrass, Aboriginal Tobacco and that other one. Sage is one of them spiritual herbs. Also calms her down when she's doing her little smudging ceremonies on her own (Burn the sage and cover herself in the smoke of the sage, as if cleansing herself with it as if it was water). She indeed followed the path of her aboriginal spirituality in belief everything has a spirit. She was quite wise and full of advice but she'd always keep them to herself but would once in a while, share her aboriginal advice with her friends, and they would normally agree with what she said. She was currently wanting to smudge herself now, for she was having deep thoughts. Troubling thoughts from the past. When she heard the teacher tell her that if the experiment went by fast, she could go. Although she was quite interested in this. She also realized she needs some more sage and perhaps sweet grass for future rituals of smudging. The tobacco was for her peace pipe which she got from her Father.

She looked at the teacher who's name was "Kaede" and nodded. "What do you want me to do for this experiment, Kaede?" She asked, trying to be as polite as possible. Not something she normally does, since normally she is heard to have at least one swear word in every other sentence. Due to this, she visited the basement on a regular basis ready for "Corporal" punishment. Something she thought was illegal in school systems, but she remembered she's not in Canada, and it might be normal in whatever country that owns this island. She closed her text books and walked over to the teacher, ready for her instructions.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Kaede smiled at the student as she watched her put away the small pouch of herbs and look up at her oddly. "Do I have you intrested now? The sample I have for you today is indeed not recorded in any textbook, as I have only found it growing on this island and back where I was born." Well....It wasn't completely a lie, Kaede thought to herself as she outwardly kept up her kind smile as her student politely asked what she needed to do for the experiment.

"Well, today I hope we can get through some simple observations and tests on the sample. I found it quite recently and haven't had much chance to see what effects it coming into contact with flesh has." she told the student. As Anna closed her textbook and walked over to her Kaede motioned for her to follow her into the main part of the greenhouse leading the way through the extremely luscious, and extremely humid, growing area of the multipurpose classroom before coming to a stop in front of a rather large flower growing alone in a planter taking up a whole row of the greenhouse.

"So this is the sample we will be working with today.... A rather beautiful flower wouldn't you say?" she asked Anna happily.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:57 pm

She sighed going back to retrieve her bag. She slung it around her shoulders and followed Kaede. This was quite different. Almost like a private lesson, now that she thinks of it. She also never left her bag unattended. Back in Edmonton, during her Secondary School Years (High School), she'd often be suspected of having drugs on her. She did smoke weed on occasions but not so much that she kept it on her 24/7. Only once or twice a year would she. The room they entered was hot. Boiling, somewhat, being a more densely tropical part of the greenhouse. She was already sweating from the other room, this room making her sweat more. She felt as if she was almost drenched. They came to stop in front of a flower, a rather pretty flower which seemed to of been isolated from the other vegetation. She agreed with Kaede when she said it was rather beautiful, although she wondered for a moment what Kaede meant when she said, "haven't had much chance to see what effects it coming into contact with flesh has." "Wait, so all you really want me to do is touch it?" she asked.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Kaede smiled and nodded at the question before anwsering "Yeah, that's pretty much it. Touch different parts of it and make some observations as to how it reacts and if you feel any reaction to touching it." She stepped forward and slightly to the side of the flower as she asked "Not too hard now is it?"

What the "teacher" failed to mention was that touching the different parts of the flower would have different effects on the student. Many different, and many very entertaining effects for the Floare teacher. She moved a hand to the side, almost as if she was presenting the flower, and said "Now come on. The faster we finish the faster you can go home. Right?"

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]