View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Mata Hari (for Kakumoah) 

Post The Mata Hari (for Kakumoah)
Ishtar stepped out on to the stage, a stage that was in front of a theater of empty seats. This was exactly what the woman wanted. Though her goal was to become a world famous actress, she simply could not force herself to remember some of the lines about the play. All that hard work, all her battles to gain the lead role, all the effort she had put into would be for naught if she couldn't remember and perform all her lines.

There was only one thing she could do if she wanted to remember the lines, and that was to act them out. To be the character, to feel the character, that was the only way she could remember her lines. If she acting them out on stage, and repeated them; then and only then would the lines become second nature to her. Only then would she become the star she was destined to be.

Going all out, the young woman had even chose to dress as the lead role, the Mata Hari. The 20th century exotic dancer who had been accused of spying. The play was about her arrest and trial and to start it off was a dance number by the lead actress. She was wearing head piece, arm bracelets and a bra all made of fake gold and covered in some glittering stones. Leaving her midriff exposed, the young woman competed the outfit with a purple silk wrap that hung low on her hips.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:56 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: The Mata Hari (for Kakumoah)
Kakumaoh didn't often go into the theater; it was simply too unlikely that he'd find only one or two students there alone. He'd had one interesting encounter there, but that had involved a teacher setting a student up for rape and humiliation, not a situation he expected to occur again. Still, there were some good hiding places that allowed him to watch rehearsals to find potential new playmates. Or, if he felt like it, to just spend some time not actively hunting one of the students.

Today, he'd been doing the latter, lounging on a catwalk above the stage reading a book of plays he'd 'borrowed' from the theater department. That activity had been put aside when Ishtar had arrived for her private rehearsal. I remember her, although she was wearing somewhat more last time. Quite enjoyable. Think I'll give her some time before I test her improvisation skills. Silently, he shifted to get a better view of the blue-haired girl.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Ishtar began by starting off a monologue where Mata Hari gave a description of her life prior to start of the play. This was the hardest part for the blue haired girl as it took her many tries to remember the monologue. However, she had finally nailed it, every line of it. The young woman was so happy she could scream, but she did not. Instead the blue haired student began to practice her dance routine. It was a bit risqué for a school play, but the teacher seemed to be okay with her doing it. She began to dance seductively, moving her hands in slow patterns as she slowly made nubile body began to sway and move. The dance emphasized her rear and lovely mounds, but Ishtar seemed to be okay with it as long as she was star of the show.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:21 am

The monologue told him who she was supposed to be, although the name was one he was only loosely familiar with. He thought he knew enough to let him improvise if he decided to play with her for a while first.

As she went through the dance routine, he felt himself getting harder as he watched. Deciding that there wasn't anything to be gained by waiting much longer, he descended from the catwalk as quietly as he could as the dance seemed to be winding down. Moving quickly, he positioned himself so that she'd be facing him when she finished the routine.

Character listing

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Ishtar continued to dance unaware of the audience that she attracted, the dance took her across most of the stage as she continued building up for the finale of the dance. She finally went through a couple of twirls to end the dance before coming to a pose with one foot supporting her body and her other leg lifted behind as her hands raised in the air. She initially looked up at the ceiling as part of the end of her routine. Then slowly her head slowly drifted down...

Until she came across a pair of curved horns. The woman gasped as she was surprised that she attracted the attention of something alien. She continued to look down a little bit to find attached was to the horns was a grey wolf like head with three red eyes. It was then that her memory-challenged brain immediately recalled the last encounter with this demon. Kakumaoh. Her voice escaped her lips as some of the details of that encounter flooded her mind. Instantly her body was flooded with adrenaline as she shouted No, stay away. The young woman turned to try to run in any direction away from him.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:15 pm

"You remember me. I'm flattered." As she turned to run, he added, "Of course, you should also remember that you can't outrun me." He began to walk towards her. "Besides, dressed like that and dancing that way, you've got to expect you'd attract some... amorous attention. You'd do the actual Mata Hari proud." He had no idea if that was actually true, but he wanted to see her reaction to the compliment.

Character listing

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 am

As Kakumoah began to walk towards her, he told her she must remember to he would catch her. The young woman continued to run regardless as she began to attempt to cast an illusion spell to help herself. If she could pull it off in time she would create an illusion of a teacher coming through one of the doors. She would then have him the demon behind her to stop, and hope it would buy her a few seconds to get out of the room. Of course, casting a spell on the move like that would be the most difficult part.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:21 am

He sped up to catch her as she kept running. He wasn't actually trying hard enough to catch up with her just yet, just keeping pace with her; he knew he could catch her before she reached the door no matter how close she got to it, and he wasn't aware of her spellcasting abilities. One day, that sort of overconfidence might get him into actual trouble. Today, it wasn't likely to be more than a minor nuisance.

Character listing

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Ishtar had managed to get off the spell in time even as the demon emperor was keeping close to her. In a second one of the doors in a nearby appeared to open as a teacher stepped through. Instantly the teacher looked up and saw the demon chasing the blue haired Mata Hari, and shouted "Leave her alone." The young woman continued to run of course, hoping to gain some distance away from Kakumoah. The illusion of the teacher looked so real, Ishtar was positive it would give her a chance to escape.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm

When he'd first arrived here, Kakumaoh would have spent the time to argue with, or at least try to intimidate, the teacher. By now, however, he knew that any member of the staff who wasn't even slightly startled at the presence of a monster was also aware of the school's purpose. As such, while the illusion distracted him for a moment, he simply shot off a dismissive "Make me" in the teacher's direction before turning his full attention back to his target.

A quick sprint allowed him to catch up with the blue-haired student and grab her arm. "You know how the rules work. If you need the stage for a class, I could use one of the prop rooms, though," he said as he turned back to where the teacher was.

Character listing

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:58 am

Ishtar gasped as she felt a hand grab her arm. No, please let me go! In an instant, the young student concentration was broken in a heartbeat. Unable to concentrate, she was forced to drop the spell and in a moment the illusion of the teacher faded away into nothingness. The blue haired student tried to pull herself free of the demon emperor's grip, but he was simply too strong for her to get away. She was a bit afraid what he was going to do to her know that he knew she tried to trick him.

Please don't hurt me.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 am

The teacher had vanished by the time Kakumaoh turned around. Adding in the unusually strong fear coming from the student, he quickly came to a conclusion. An illusion? I didn't know she could do that.

Please don't hurt me.

He pulled the girl towards himself, sliding his other hand under her silk wrap to fondle her ass. "Oh, I don't plan to hurt you. Although I can't guarantee you won't get hurt if you struggle too much." His arms duplicated themselves and he began to trace around the outlines of her bra. "I hope it won't come to that, though."

Character listing

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Ishtar despite her protests, got pulled closer to demon emperor, his strength being to difficult to resist. She felt one of his hands began to slide underneath her dress and begin to massage her rear. Ah, no! The blue haired girl's protests were suddenly cut off when she saw a pair of arms from Kakumoah's body. She couldn't say anything until she saw the arms descend on her body. She let out a gasp as they began to explore the outlines of her bra.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm

"You may say 'no' now, but you know that, deep down, you want this. I'm sure you'll give in and admit it, to yourself at least, once I get started." He moved one hand around behind her to unfasten her bra, which he then pushed up to expose her breasts. "Just like you did last time," he finished before leaning down to run his tongue around her nipple while he began to knead the other orb.

Character listing

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Ishtar watched helpessly as the demon emperor began to unfasten her bra. No, I don't want this. Please don't do this to me. The blue haired dancer watched as Kahumaoh pushed up her bra and her breasts slipped free bouncing once before the demon began to lean down. The young woman couldn't help but focus on the demon words and how she fell his lust. It was then that the young woman let out a gasp as she felt one of her breast get fondled even as nipple on her other was being teased by the demon's tongue.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next