View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 The Mata Hari (for Kakumoah) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: The Mata Hari (for Kakumoah)
He lifted her hips up slightly to give himself better access to her sex. Slowly he pushed back into her depths, showing no concern for how tired she might be. The students were here for the enjoyment of those like him, and he wasn't going to let her endurance ruin his fun.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 am

Ishtar gasped as he felt her body be lifted a little, as his hips pushed closer to her. The young woman moaned loudly as she felt the demon emperor's member began to push slowly inside her. Her head leaned backwards as her moan once again filled the theater. She knew she would have to endure for a little bit longer until he was satisfied with her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:13 pm

"Ngh... Yes... Moan, cry out... Let everyone hear how much your body loves this."

He shifted his fingers on her breasts slightly, allowing him to massage her nipples more easily. With a sudden hard thrust, he slammed his shaft into her sex, aiming for her g-spot. He wasn't certain he would hit it– she was in a different position from last time– but her reaction would tell him whether he did or not.

Character listing

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:49 am

Ishtar gasped as she felt his fingers began to message her nipples a bit quicker pace. But the blue haired actress had little time to notice the sensation, a sudden thrust deep and hard into her flower forced a shout for the young woman. The demon emperor was looking for the same sensitive area as before, but had not quite found it yet. Still she knew it wouldn't take him long to find it .

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:12 am

Seeing that he hadn't managed to hit the spot he was aiming for, he shifted her body slightly before his next thrust. He would continue this method, changing the angle of his thrusts each time, until he managed to find the sweet spot he was seeking.

Character listing

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:58 am

It took a few thrusts, but the demon emperor was rewarded with a louder and slightly higher pitched moan from the young woman. It was clear he had found the area he was looking for as she made the same sound again as he thrusted again.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:22 am

His target found, he began to speed up his thrusts, slowly driving them both towards one last orgasm. While he'd have been willing to keep going for longer after this time, he was sure that one or both of them wouldn't be able to carry on afterwards.

Character listing

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:46 am

Ishtar gasp and moan at a faster and louder as his pace slowly began to pick up. The worn out actress could feel the pleasure slowly begin to build again as each thrust rubbed against that sensitive spot in her flower. Her own hips gyrated slowly with each thrust in to her tired nubile body.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Her gyrations only served to enhance the demon's sensations, driving him towards the inevitable climax that much faster. Soon enough, his rapid thrusting stopped as his grip tightened on her delightful body and he shot one last load into her depths.

Character listing

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:47 am

Ishtar gasped and moaned as her orbs giggled with every thrust, her tired slowly began to approach ecstasy one final time. Just when she didn't think her body could take it anymore, the young actress suddenly felt the demon emperor's grip tighten and he fill her in his hot release. The blue haired woman let out a cry as she felt her body go over the edge into ecstasy. Already exhausted from all that had happened tonight, the young woman was overcome by it all and as the orgasm faded away she passed out.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 am

The orgasm hadn't been as intense as the previous one due to Ishtar's exhaustion, but it was still enough that Kakumaoh had to take a few moments to get his breath back after it was over. "You really are quite amazing," he said to the unconscious girl, stroking her hair.

As he got his breath back, he picked up the girl and parts of her costume scattered about the stage and carried her to one of the prop rooms behind the stage. After all, she deserved a reward for such a performance, even if it was just avoiding being caught in a humiliating state. Besides, he had promised to do this if she hadn't given him too much trouble, and there wasn't anything to be gained by going back on his word. Carefully, he lay her on a mattress with her costume on the floor beside her. "I'll have to find you again for an encore performance some time," he said before slipping out the door and into the theater. By the time she woke up, he'd be long gone.

Character listing

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6