View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Mata Hari (for Kakumoah) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: The Mata Hari (for Kakumoah)
"Deny it all you want, you'll still enjoy this in the end." He paused in his molestation of her, looking around the room briefly. "There's a better place for this, though." Shifting his grip, he picked the girl up and took her back up onto the stage. "Far more room here, and you can imagine there's an audience admiring your body. With the way you were dancing earlier, I'm sure you'd love that."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 am

O-on the stage. The young dancer couldn't imagine herself be watched by an audience as she was being taken by the demon emperor. It would be far, far too embarrassing for the young woman, she blushed just thinking of it. Fortunately, this later there it was not likely she would have an audience tonight. Of course it wasn't like she had a choice in the matter, she was going on the stage where she liked it or not. No please, I wouldn't want anyone to see that happen to me.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:30 am

He gave her a skeptical look. "I doubt that. You were practicing that seductive dance in this skimpy little costume where anyone could walk in and see you, when you could have worn a leotard or something and had as much freedom of movement, so you clearly want people seeing your body." He finished removing her bra, setting the garment down off to the side before continuing, "And we both know that, deep down inside, you enjoy what I'm doing to you, and what I'm going to do to you. It really isn't hard to imagine that, secretly, you'd love to have an audience admiring every delightful curve of your body..." He turned her so she faced out to the seats, her back to him, one pair of his hands cupping her breasts. "To have them lusting after you, wishing they were where I was, doing what I was." He ran his tongue up the side of her neck and squeezed her firm orbs as a third hand slid down under the waistband of her skirt, beginning to caress her sex.

Character listing

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

Ishtar watched helplessly as her bra was removed and put aside, however before she could respond she was was spun to face the audience. She let out a loud gasp as she spun to face all those empty chairs, she couldn't believe she was being posed like this on the stage. It was then she let out a soft moan as she could feel his hands wrap around her breasts. Oh...I never would dream of putting on show. To have the audience staring at me like that. She let out a groan as she felt his tongue begin wash against her neck even as he began to rub her mounds. She could feel them start to swell at the thought of the encounter. N-No not there. The blue haired girl could feel his third hand sliding down underneath her skirt. The girl let out a shout as she felt him begin to caress her lower lips.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 am

"You go on thinking that," Kakumaoh said, deciding to let the matter rest. Some of the other monsters might have been able to prove it to her by creating an illusionary audience, but he was limited to simply restating his assertion and having her deny it. Really, there wasn't anything to be gained by continuing the argument.

"Why you'd take such an overtly sexual role if you didn't want the audience lusting after you, I don't know." He began to massage her nipples between his fingers, bringing the nubs to erection. At the same time, he managed to loosen her wrap, allowing the garment to flutter to the floor.

Character listing

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Ishtar paused a moment that at his maid the comment about her role being overtly sexual. That was the part of the appeal to the young student, she had to quietly admit that was one of the reasons she picked this roll. The young woman suddenly gasped as she felt his fingers began to tease and massage her nipples. In a short while, the demon king was able to bring her nipples to full erection on her swollen orbs. It was then she felt her wrap fall to floor, leaving her clad only her panties that designed to match her wrap. M-my reasons for takeing this ...ahhh....role are my o-own. It was a poor defense, but the only one she could offer.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:27 pm

"Mmmm-hmm." As far as he was concerned, her defense only confirmed his suspicions. Well, he couldn't provide the audience, but he could supply the rest of the experience. He slipped one hand into her panties and began to caress her slit. "Go ahead. Moan. Cry out. Let everyone hear how much you're enjoying this," he whispered as he pressed her breasts together, displaying them to an imaginary audience.

Character listing

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Ishtar could feel the demon emperor's hand began to slide into her panties. Ishtar gasped a little in anticipation even as he told her to moan and cry out. It was all the young woman could do to not make a sound even as she felt his hand begin to caress her flower. It was then she let out a soft cry as her breasts were pressed together even as stood center of stage. She could see the audience staring down, looking down on her even as she was being manipulated like this.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 pm

With one hand, Kakumaoh removed his loincloth as he turned the girl around and put her down kneeling in front of him. "I'm sure you know what to do," he said as he lightly pushed her head towards his erect member. "Do a good job. You wouldn't want to let your audience down, would you?"

Character listing

Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Ishtar was suddenly turned and round and forced on her knees. The blue haired actress found herself staring at the demon emperor's massive member. She could feel his hand pushing her head towards it. With little choice she used her tongue to begin to wash the tip of member.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 am

"Mmmm... Yes..." The demon gave a slight moan of pleasure as the girl began to work his cock with her tongue. His hand moved slightly away from her head, allowing her enough freedom to move at her own pace, but not enough that she could actually escape.

Character listing

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:34 am

Ishtar heard the demon emperor moan in pleasure even slightly. His hand moved a bit away from head, a sign that he was at least a little satisfied for his work. If she could keep up the work, maybe he would leave her alone. At least that what she told herself. The blue haired girl continued to wash his tip before her lips surrounded the tip completely and she began to move down the heated member.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:37 am

Kakumaoh had been sure that the girl knew that she wasn't going to get free until he was satisfied. She quickly proved him right as she wrapped her lips around his shaft. "Uhn... good..." he groaned as she moved down. He made no move to force her to move faster; as long as she cooperated, he'd let her set her own pace.

Character listing

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:18 am

Ishtar could here the demon emperor barely get out his approval of her actions. So far, things seem to be going well. Slowly she moved her lips up and down his shaft as her tongue began to play with the sides. She wanted to start off slow to let it build. If nothing else, she could at buy herself some time.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 am

The demon moaned as she slowly drove him towards orgasm. She was going slowly, but that was just enhancing the experience regardless of whether she was trying to delay or not.

It became clear that it wasn't just a delaying tactic as she began to speed up slightly. His moans became more intense as he began to approach his climax.

Character listing

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next