View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Making an Entrance (for Wraith) 

Post Re: Making an Entrance (for Wraith)
Wraith was becoming thrilled with the show, he hadn't expected it to go so smoothly. And the fantasy was going at a relatively slow pace, prolonging Ishtar's humiliation on stage. He even wondered if some of the people on stage or in the audience enjoyed what was going on. But it was when she would be asleep when the real fun would begin.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to moan as her breathing came heavy even as she imagined the red head thrusting the dildo in and out of her. The actress no longer realized that she was even at the play and she was acting this out in front of an audience. Her fellow actresses just looked on in disbelief as she continued to feel the pleasure build within her. Still no one had moved to stop the young woman as she continued to play out the scene that was going on in her head. Most were too shocked to really interfere, others might have even been turned on by the blue hair cries of passion. Soon the young woman found herself close to edge as the fantasy would only have to play out a little more for her to go over into ecstasy.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm

"That's it Ishtar, cum for me." Wraith says through her lover, encouraging her to continue living the fantasy. He made it feel as if the dildo was being pushed further into her depths, driving her closer to her climax.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could hear her knight whisper into her ear, demanding her to cum. The dildo pushed deeper into her flower, filling the poor actress completely. It was simply too much for the young woman, her head pointed skywards as she filled the hall with her loud moan. AHHHHHHH!!!! Ishtar was completely overwhelmed by her orgasm as she froze in place for a moment or so before she fell to her knees. It took her several moments to realize what she had just done in front of all these people.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Wraith begins to laugh, slowly becoming louder inside her head. "That was fantastic girl. I don't think anyone here will ever be able to forget that little performance. The only way it could have been better is if that lover of yours were actually here to really make you cum." By now, Ishtar could tell this voice was not part of her fantasy. Someone or something was inside her. "Look at them. Most of these people are barely comprehending what happened. You should do this on stage more often." He starts to laugh again, taking great pleasure in humiliating and taunting her like this.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:27 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar opened her eyes as she heard the voice inside her head begin to laugh. She could only look on as everyone in the audience, everyone on stage, everyone in the theater stared in disbelief. The actress's face turned beat read as she realized what she had just done on stage, in front of everyone. The young woman gasped and immediately ran off the stage. It was simply the most humiliating thing she had ever done, and she couldn't believe she did on stage. The blue haired girl ran as fast as she could out of the theater, heading to her dorm as fast as she could to get away from there.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2