View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Making an Entrance (for Wraith) 

Post Making an Entrance (for Wraith)
Ishtar stepped out on to the stage, a stage that was in front of a theater of empty seats. This was her last practice before the play later today. The young woman had managed to get the lead role in the play "The Death of Cleopatra." This was the blue hair girl's favorite part of practice: dressing up and performing the lines.

This was the best way for her to memorize the lines, and that was to act them out. To be the character, to feel the character, that was the only way she could remember her lines. If she acting them out on stage, and repeated them; then and only then would the lines become second nature to her.

Ishtar was wearing a very loose interpretation of what the female pharaoh would have worn. Her outfit includes a white triangle top with a criss-cross halter design and wrapped underbust, floor-length skirt with sides slashed to the fancy waistband, and a beaded head dress covered most of her hair. To complete the outfit, a golden armband in the shape of an asp was wrapped around her right arm. The young woman never felt like she was the sexy pharaoh who hand managed to seduce most of Rome.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Post Re: Making an Entrance (for Wraith)
Wraith had heard about the play well ahead of time and was watching each rehearsal, but much like a ghost he couldn't be seen by normal people. The lead actress looked particularly tempting, and tormenting her right in front of an audience sounded like a great time. This was their final rehearsal, so Wraith decides to toy with Ishtar a little. As he enters her body, she would've felt a sudden but very brief chill all over her. He soon began digging through her mind making arousing images appear before her. Nothing too exciting, just enough to distract her as she tried to practice.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:53 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to rehearse, nailing each line with a force of delivery. She felt like she a famous actress giving the best performance of her life. The young woman could feel a chill, she assumed it was her own shock of her performance. It was winning a game on the volleyball team.

An image flickered into her head of her scoring the winning point in a game and her briefly celebrating with her teammates. She then walked over to the front row of the bleachers, where her lover was sitting. Ryu, her redheaded knight was cheering her on as always and though she was was for some reason clad in a beautiful gymnast outfut. Ishtar walked over and her knight, if she would like join her blue haired princess in the shower.

Ishtar's face blushed a bit red just thinking about such an encounter, and she stumbled through her next line.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Through her eyes, Wraith could see the confusion in the other students at Ishtar's sudden inability to fly through her lines. He takes it a bit further allowing the scene she was seeing to continue. Yes, he could already tell this girl was going to be a lot of fun to play with. Perhaps after making her humiliate herself, he would pay a visit to her in her dreams. Only there, he would be able to ravage her personally.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar tried to shake the image as best she could as continued to stumble with her lines. However despite her best efforts, her mind still continued to play out the fantasy in her head. She could imagine herself now in the shower as could feel the warm water over her naked body. A pair of hands reach from behind and began to explore her chest, as her redheaded knight pressed against her back. Slowly she began to nibble a bit on the blue haired princess's ear. Ishtar let out a gasp, only to realize she was still in rehearsal. The young woman quickly coughed a bit to try to cover up her faux pas.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm

As tempting as it was to continue, Wraith decided to end it there before it got out of hand too soon. The images would disappear and Ishtar would've been able to continue like before. "Heh, that was fun..." She would have heard the voice in her head but that was to tease her more. She wouldn't find out what was really going on till the play.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar took a moment to compose herself as she was clearly flustered by the images that ran through her head. But as quickly as the images had appeared in her head they simply faded away. Ishtar heard a voice in her head, and that disturbed her a bit. However she didn't have much time to think about it. The play would be starting soon and she had to get ready.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:36 am

Ishtar's day would've gone normally for her for a few more hours. Wraith remained inside her quietly until somewhere in the middle of the play. Right in the middle of one of her lines, Wraith begin showing her the same fantasy again. "Heheh, now for some real fun..."

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 am
Profile YIM

Despite her problems earlier, the blue haired Cleopatra was doing extremely well, giving an absolute the best performance of her life. The audience was absolutely memorized with her performance. Ishtar secretly wished that her red headed knight was here to see her right now, if she wasn't forced to be somewhere else. It was then that the young woman felt her lover's hands reach from behind her and began to massage her stomach. The actress suddenly felt like she was in the shower with her knight about ready to seduce her. The young woman shook her head back and forth as she tried to shake the image before she had to say her next line.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:24 am

Wraith was finding this girl to be much more interesting than the others. Despite being on stage in front of so many people, she didn't seem to be showing any resistance to his works. But then had she known what was really happening, her reaction would likely be much different. It was too good of an opportunity to pass up and continues digging through her mind letting her enjoy the vision he was bringing up. She would learn the truth soon enough.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar managed to deliver her line somehow, but the young actress could get her mind from racing. The image continued to play out in her head even as she struggled to focus in the play. She could feel her hands being pulled behind her in the shower, as the beautiful red head behind her used her ribbon to tie up her blue haired princess. The young woman could feel her heart racing and her breaths become shorter and heavier. The young Cleopatra was starting to let the images in her head get the better of her as she struggled to try to make through the play.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:58 pm

This was getting good. Many of the girls Wraith had ravaged seemed to have a thing for bondage. He was getting eager to see how it went and what it would do to her in reality, so he decides to help her along further. He begins manipulating her senses making her fantasy seem all the more real.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar let out a gasp as she felt her red headed knight reached from behind and grab each of the blue haired princess's orbs. Slowly she began to massage of them, even as Ryu's lips began to kiss the Ishtar's lips. It all felt so real to young woman, like it was happening to her right here, right now. The blue haired girl struggled to keep her grasp on reality, but it was getting harder for the actress. Already she could tell the others on stage knew something was up with her. Still the fantasy continued to play in her head and was getting hotter as the beautiful red head moved one of her hands away from Ishtar's swollen orb and began to move it down her stomach.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 pm

"Heheheh...enjoying yourself so far?" The same voice from earlier was again ringing in her head. "I'm going to help give you the performance of your life. Just not the same one you were planning on, this one will be of your own fantasies..." Wraith explained continuing to force the images to play in her mind.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar struggled as best she could to shake off the images trying to focus on the play instead. However as soon as the voice asked if she was enjoying herself; it morphed in her head to that of her redhead girlfriend. She could feel her lover begin to caress her flower, the blue haired let out a moan, not realizing she had just done so on stage. The red head continued to whisper into her ear about how she was going to make sure the blue haired beauty would give the performance of her life. With that moved away from Ishtar's glistening lips and that is when the red head knight presented the end of the ribbon which had a dildo attached to it. Ishtar could only let out a passionate cry when felt press against her lower lips.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next