View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 An important lesson (for Ryujin) 

Post An important lesson (for Ryujin)
Ishtar was literally the last person in her History class. With the session being the last one before the exam, Ishtar wanted to make sure she gotten every last possible note from the dry erase board. Every piece of information she could write down would be absolutely key to next week's test. She wanted to make she had everything in her notebook.

Ishtar stood up and stretched. She was wearing her school uniform but it felt good to stretch out a bit. The teacher had left as soon as the class was over, needing to be somewhere else, but had been kind enough to keep the notes on the board for Ishtar to copy down. Now Ishtar had to hold up her end of the bargain and clear off the board before the next class came in.

Ishtar brushed a bit of her long blue hair out of the way before she decided walked downed to the dry erase board. Ishtar picked up the eraser and began to clean the board, unaware of how much her butt wiggled as she did so.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Post Re: An important lesson (for Ryujin)
Unbeknown to Ishtar she was not alone in the classroom. Ryujin stood in the back of the class, hidden from view by the power of his magic. He had over heard the teacher telling Ishtar to clean the boards before the next class came in. Unfortunately for Ishtar the class never existed. In fact the teacher had never even spoken to her! The teacher in question had always left the board as it was, leaving it for the next class to wipe off.

Too bad Ishtar didn't know that.

When the next class came in, every single one of them was nothing more than an illusion conjured up by the dragonian monster who had his sites set on the poor girl. Of course these illusion had all been given mass and substance so they could interact physically with everything around them. As on wild looking girl passed by Ishtar it reached down and flipped her skirt, allowing the other fakes a good look at her panties.

Finally the illusory teacher walked in, a tall stern looking woman with her hair tied up in a bun with wire frame glasses. Her high heeled shoes tapped loudly as she walked by Ishtar, frowning as hard as she could at the girl. "Miss Rocha, that board was supposed to be cleaned off before this class came to assembly!" she snapped at the blue haired girl. All the girls who had taken their seats murmured quietly at the show before them, knowing Ishtar was in for quite a trip.

Ryujin simply continued to watch from the back of the class, letting his little marionettes continue to string Ishtar along before he made his presence known to her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped when the teacher yelled at her. I'm sorry, ma'am. I will get back to clean the immediately. Ishtar wasn't sure she had ever met that the tall teacher with the stern voice, however, she knew Ishtar's name so that meant she know at least she knew her by face. The young woman guessed there wasn't that many blue haired girls on the campus.

The young woman raced over to the board, and picked up an eraser to begin erasing the board. However from all the murmurs from the girls that had already taken their seats, it became clear that the young woman was already in alot of trouble. And no amount of cleaning was going to get her out of it.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 am

"Well I'm afraid that is not enough Miss Rocha. This is not the first time you have been late with your classes, and I understand that you were even late to arrive for your punishment. You need to learn the importance of keeping to a schedule! To my desk Miss Benson." she said glaring at her. She motioned to three students in the front row, including the girl who had flipped her skirt, to get up as well. She whispered something to the three girls and followed Ishtar to the desk, the three students in tow. "Lay down on my desk MissRocha." he said in a firm tone.

Ryujin watched on, still content for the moment to let this play out. It was bringing some fond memories of when he was still perfecting his control of illusions. Back then he had been forced to place ofudas on each corner of the room to make it work. Now he didn't even need them. He had ensnared another student in trap very similar to this one, though he had been forced to cut his enjoyment of her short.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar was surprised that she had been late to detention. She couldn't even going even going to detention, much less being late for it. The blue haired student silently cursed her swiss cheese memory, keeping from her to remember details such as this. Even then as she trying to pull the details out of her head, the teacher had called up three girls to desk. Quickly the young woman was also ordered to the desk by the harsh taskmaster, Ishtar could only wonder what that the other girls were whispering about. She certainly didn't look forward to what ever the teacher was planning.

It is what then that the teacher demanded her to lay down on the desk. At first Ishtar was taken aback by the order, but she then realized that she would only get into more trouble if she resisted. Reluctantly the young woman did what she was told and lay down on the the table, not sure what was going to happen next.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

The teacher turned her head and nodded at the three girls, and they all took up positions around the desk. The red head held both of Ishtar's arms above her head, giving her a wicked grin as she looked down at her. The other two each took hold of a leg. Together the three of them held the blue haired girl firmly to the desk, keeping her essentially helpless with her arms and legs held. While they held her, the teacher had gone behind her desk and pulled out a coil of rope. First she tied Ishtar's hands together and then she made a loop around the knot, and tied it to the two legs on the side of the desk then tied each of her legs to the legs of the desk.

"Now Miss Rocha, your punishment begins." she said, the other students in the classroom looking on with eager interest and amusement. "Now if anyone would like to play around with Miss Rocha's body, please come up to my desk; and do not push your fellow classmates, everyone will get a turn." And with that, several students got up and crowded around Ishtar. Some felt her up, grabbing and squeezing her breasts or running their hands up and down her legs. The naughty redhead seemed especially interested in tormenting her, slipping her hand into her panties to bunch them up and tugging them up into her hairless pussy.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar suddenly felt her arms were secured above her head, even as her feet were pinned down. Ishtar struggled a little as she did wanted to be held down like this, but the three girls were simply too strong for her. It was then that the blue haired student could feel a piece of rope being wrapped around her hands. No, please. I'll be good. Ishtar's hands were pulled down to the desk as they were tied down in place on the desk, shortly to be followed by each of her legs.

It was then that the teacher informed Ishtar of her punishment. It seemed like most of the class got up to come down to particpate in the punishment. The young woman could feel the hands exploring every inch of her body, forcing her gasp and moan softly. P-Please, I beg you I won't do it again. Ishtar gave a aloud shout when she felt her own panties being pulled up her flower by the naught red head.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 am

The bound girl's pleas fell upon deaf ears as the molestation by her classmates continued. The girl who had tugged Ishtar's panties now reversed her actions and pulled them down to just above her knees. She pushed two digits into her hairless mound and began moving her hand back and forth in a slow rhythm. Meanwhile, another student had pulled up her shirt and then pulled up her bra, revealing her ample bosom for all to see. The pliant orbs weren't spared the students probing; females hands cupping and squeezing the soft globes while her nipples were pinched, twisted, licked and sucked upon by female hands and mouths.

The teacher walked over to the side of the desk Ishtar's hands were bound to and bent over to plant a hot kiss on the defenseless student's mouth, "You're punishment it only beginning Miss Rocha." And with that the teacher hiked up her skirt, pulled her lacy purple panties down and off and got up onto the desk, getting into a sitting position over Ishtar's face. She twined her hand into Ishtar's hair and gripped it painfully, "Eat me out Miss Rocha!" she ordered her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar face suddenly turned red as she felt her panties get pulled around her knees she realized her flower was completely exposed to the class. Soon she let out a shout as she felt a pair of fingers began to push into her flower and began to push in and out of her flower. The young woman could feel her shirt and bra get pulled up, exposing her ample orbs to the room. Soon the young lady was gasping and moaning as she felt the rest of her class began to cup, squeeze, pinch, twist, lick, and suck her lovely mounds. Ishtar could feel them swell even as she saw the the teacher approach her.

The teacher gave her a wicked grin before she locked Ishtar in a hot kiss. She mentioned that her punishment was only just beginning as she climbed up on the desk. Even as the teach got into a sitting position over the blue haired student's face, Ishtar could see that she had taken off her panties and lifted the skirt. The teacher then grabbed the young woman by her hair and demanded that she begin to use her tongue on the teacher's flower. N-No, please don't make do this. Don't make me do this in front of everyone else.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:53 am

Ryujin was enjoying the torment of the blue haired girl very much, he especially liked the sweet sounds escaping from her mouth as she was fondled and tongued by her "classmates". His 18' shaft was already half erect and growing as he watched her molestation. But he was quickly growing tired of simply watching Ishtar being raped and decided it was time for a more active participation. After all, he didn't need to cease manipulating the shadows as he had his way with the poor girl.

The teacher only gripped and pulled harder on Ishtar's beautiful head of hair when she refused to follow the teacher's orders. The stern woman moved off of Ishtar's face and looked down at her, "I gave you a chance Miss Rocha, but it seems that you are bent on making your punishment worse for yourself." The woman then got down off of the table and motioned for Ryujin to come over, to keep the illusion that this was all a sanctioned disciplinary method.

Ryujin slowly walked over to the desk, his wiry frame towering over Ishtar even if she hadn't been tied to the desk. "Mr. Ryujin, this is Ishtar Rocha and she is in desperate need of one of your lessons."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 pm
Profile YIM

The young student yelped as she felt the teacher grip her hair tighter and pull on it harder. In frustration, the teacher pushed her head back down to the table even as she moved off the young woman. The teacher even as she stepped down from the table told the student that she was only making her punishment worse. That was then the teacher motioned over to someone else in the room to come over.

The blue haired woman was left to deal with the fear with anticipation as the person took their time to make it here over to desk. It was then she looked on in fear to see a dark greyish blue figure walk up to her, his muscular and massive frame simply dwarfed hers. Though the figure looked mostly human (except the skin), there were signs that he was something else. W-who or what are you?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Ryujin walked closer to the desk Ishtar was bound to and slipped his large hand under her skirt. Slowly he pushed two thick, clawed fingers into her hairless mound, pushing them in up to his knuckles. The massive digits dwarfed any of the other students who had violated her puffy sex, and they felt harder and more rigid as well. "Who and what I am are the least of your worries Miss Rocha." he answered her as he began to pump his fingers inside of her twat, "What you should be worried about is what awaits you for your punishment, which going to be exponentially worse for you now that I'm here."

"Three of you each take hold of her limbs while your teacher unties her. I can't start her punishment while she's stuck to the table." he said and licked his lips as his gaze traveled down to her unprotected sex.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could only watch in horror as the reptilian creature moved up to her and moved his hand underneath her skirt. The young woman let out a loud moan as she felt the large fingers push slowly into her flower. They were much more massive and even as they began to move in and out of her flower. The blue haired student could only moan and gasp as the Ryujin told her that what he was was the least of her problems. Her punishment awaited her.

With a simple command, the reptilian ordered the students to hold her down while the teacher untied her. N-No. Please don't do this. I won't ever do anything bad every again. Ishtar struggled but the strength of the three girls was too much for her, she could only lay there as the teacher began to do her work.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:13 am

Ryujin slipped his fingers out of Ishtar's dripping pussy, her succulent honey coating his fingers and dripping onto the desk as he brought them up to his face to lick them clean of her fluids. The sweet, familiar flavor of her sex juice made his cock twitch, causing a noticeable bulge in the bottom of his vest. "Mmmm such a tasty little cunt you have." he said as he stared down at her.

He reached down and grabbed both of her legs, pulling her body up off of the desk until only her shoulders and head remained on it, her arms still bound above her head by one of the students. Spreading her legs apart, he placed her legs on either side of his head, leaving his hands free to rip her panties from her legs. "I think I'll start by having a little taste of your pussy." he said and dragged his tongue over the lips of her sex. Slowly his tongue slithered out of his mouth and pushed it's way into Ishtar's helpless flower, unable to halt his tongue's violation of her sex.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:02 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt Ryujin's fingers pull out of her wet flower. The young woman could only look in horror as she saw his hand came into covered in his juices. He then began sampling the juice covered hand as he began to lick it clear. The blue haired woman could only guess at how much he was enjoying a taste of the young woman.

It was then that Ryujin moved on Ishtar, she let out a gasp as she felt him grab both of her legs. In an instant
she found her legs were pulled up into the air, forcing the young woman to spread her legs for him. Soon her legs were placed on his shoulders, forcing the blue haired student to support herself with only her head and shoulder. Ishtar suddenly felt a rip in her panties and watched helplessly as the remains of the undergarment fell to the floor. Still Ryujin was far from done with the embarrassed student, as his tongue slid out of his mouth. At first he simply brushed against her flower as if sampling a fine wine. Then the blue haired girl let out a shout as she felt the tongue push deep into her flower to explore her from the inside.
/

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next