View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Planetary Collission (for Linnis) 

Post Re: Planetary Collission (for Linnis)
As her juices dripped off of her fingers, the purpose of Antipode's movement of her body was made clear- or would if Linnis was paying any attention. Linnis' juices were beginning to drip down onto the girl below's face. For now, she was still unconscious, but several little drops fell onto her eyelid, cheek, even her lips. If Linnis did climax, she might very well wake the girl up. And what a wake-up call that would be!

Antipode's tendrils, which were now acting more like tongues than anything else, continued to "lick" at the young woman's body, toying with her, teasing. He had plenty of other tricks up his sleeves (so to speak) but it wasn't any fun to use them all at once. For now, she'd merely be teased. The tendril at her ear changed, too, becoming like a tongue that licked against her ear, from her lobe up until it was almost inside, though not quite. Her breasts continued their massage, as the tendrils began to squeeze again, pulsing instead of caressing, creating a faster pace to keep up the energy of her redoubled masturbation. One of the two tendrils licking at her buttocks, then, slipped farther in, and did something quite indecent: It licked against her asshole, not entering, merely teasing. If it was a human doing this they might find it unpleasant, or unsanitary. For Antipode, such a thing wasn't a problem: the tentacle would dissipate into nothingness once he was done with it anyway, so what did it matter?

(Sorry if that was too far! I'm not sure what your limits are, exactly. ^^;)

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 am
Profile YIM

(The point of fantasy is to explore limits, right?)

I worked hard, exploring my pussy with my fingers, reaching higher and higher planes of delight as things began to change around me again. Licking my ear, squeezing my breasts, and... oh dear! My eyes widened and the gaze starward was more lost in sensation. What was that? Was that what it seemed?

I pressed myself all the more for delights with this added sensation, dripping more and more as I grew closer and closer to an explosion of pleasure. Finally, deciding that I didn't want to wait any longer, I found my most sensitive of spots and stimulated it intently, while playing more with my clit with my other hand. This led to the moment both it and I had seen coming. Pun very much intended. I let out a loud moan, one that had until now been held back, and let forth a flood of passion, my body trembling lightly as I did.

Good morning, my lady.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 am
Profile YIM

Indeed, Antipode had seen this coming. And he welcomed the flow of her ecstasy as she climaxed. He welcomed the shuddering of her body, the feelings that overwhelmed her. But he was not the only one who noticed Linnis' pleasure. Below her, her juices had been dripping. Straight onto the other girl's face. Finally, whether on her own or due to Antipode's prodding, she awoke. Maybe it was Linnis' loud moan. Regardless, the girl awoke, rested somewhat from her quick nap. She blinked her eyes and looked up at the girl above her. And she felt the liquid on her face. And as she saw the liquid dripping from Linnis, and heard her moans continue, she realized just what those liquids were, and gasped.

Loudly, so that Linnis could hear it.

"Wh...what's...? Oh my God..." It was a groan of slight discomfort as well as a groan of surprise. She realized just what was happening above her. But she was already defeated, already broken by Antipode. And he had promised to let her go, too, so why was there another girl here above her?! Why did she taste that girl's juices?!

"Linnis. It appears we are no longer alone."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:27 am
Profile YIM

Good. I like the company, I responded as I let myself tremble, dripping on her slowly, though I didn't know it. If I had, it would have made me all the hotter. I rested against the tentacles, still stimulated by them, but no longer adding my own efforts, and coming down, at least somewhat, from orgasmic bliss.

I gasped to the other girl, "Sorry to intruding," but it was really all I could think to say. I certainly was in no circumstance for coming up with something witty. My eyes searched the stars for something to say, as if the answer was going to come from the planetarium. I tried to accentuate my features as best I could given the fact that I was more or less his puppet, I wanted to impress her, but I didn't know that the first impression had already been made.

Hopefully she thought I tasted good.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 am
Profile YIM

"You... you're dripping... all over me." That, apparently, was all the girl could think of saying in response. She stirred slightly, but finally, two and two came together, and her eyes widened. "Antipode, he... he has you too!" It seems as though the message which had entered Linnis' mind had not also entered the mind of the girl. Perhaps he could choose who to speak to, and could decide whether more than one heard him? "Wait... what? Oh... you... you're sorry for not letting me go yet...?" And that, incidentally, might very well be proof that that was how he did it. For Linnis would not hear whatever words he was saying to the girl below her.

The tendrils moved her slowly then, but not as slowly as before. Linnis would be able to notice this change, as she was moved so that she was in full sight of the girl, her legs spread lewdly in front of her. The girl looked at Linnis for just a moment before blushing and turning away. She sat up, and placed her knees against her naked chest, as she leaned back against the chair. She seemed resigned to her fate. She seemed embarrassed. But she didn't seem panicked. She'd already gone through what Linnis was about to go through, and if her reaction was any indication, the girl had not gone through a terrible time. She certainly wasn't acting as traumatized as one who had been tormented had.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 am
Profile YIM

"Sorry for splashing you," I replied. Oh, I hope I was at least tasty. I was moved so that I was displayed to her, and her blush and looking away was a really good reaction. I thought it was cute. She was adorable! Still, keeping up appearances. I let my head fall back, though I hoped she got a good look at me, I was presented rather nicely for her and I hoped that she was enjoying the sights, even if she was embarrassed.

I smiled a little, Well, I guess I'll ask 'what's next'? I wanted nothing more than getting her back to my suite and doing some terrible things to her. Some really terrible things. Certainly not 'tentacle rape' terrible, but she'd scream my name.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 am
Profile YIM

"What next? Indeed. You know full well what next. Though I believe I'll be borrowing some ideas from you shortly. Though after that... I shall leave the girl here in your care. In fact, I'm sure I could arrange for the appointments the two of you have to simply disappear for a day or two."

Maybe he'd be there watching. Maybe he'd even join in after awhile. Nevertheless, it was something for her to look forward to, once he was done raping her silly. For the time had come. She was spread open, exposed and in plain view of the shy girl in front of her. The girl herself had curly light brown hair. So light it was almost, but not quite blonde. Her skin was still flushed with red, but normally it was a nice soft tan. (She'd been working on that tan, after all. It had better be tan!) Her breasts weren't large, but they were well-shaped. Firm. She had curves, and was perhaps an inch or two taller than Linnis. Still, for the moment her arm was wrapped around her chest, and all that could be seen were legs, skin, and her face. She glanced over at Linnis again, but then looked away. "It wasn't your fault. He was making it happen." So she hadn't seen that she was masturbating! Also to note: she didn't sound too distraught, now that she was awake. Had she encountered monsters before herself?

Nevertheless, Antipode didn't give much time for idle chitchat. Since Linnis was exposed, his tentacles moved to take advantage of this exposure. The tentacle that had earlier licked her asshole went at it again, starting up at that same place, prodding and licking just at the entrance. More interesting, though, was the new tentacle, slightly larger than the others, which moved between her legs. Its tip was more rounded, slightly wider than the others. Though it didn't have the same features, it was more like a cock than the others were. And it moved against her petals, and brushed against her entrance, without moving in. What next indeed.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 am
Profile YIM

My eyes were wide! I wiggled a little in protest, but we all knew my protest was for naught. It was going to go in. And just because it wasn't appealing for me, it didn't mean that it wasn't going to happen. If anything, that made its happening a certainty. I looked at her and watched her expression as the impending events came forward.

It didn't surprise me that he could chose who to talk to, nor that she seemed broken. What surprised me was that she was chit-chatting with me. Which were I not about to be penetrated would be a lot of amusement, actually. I actually managed to keep my wits enough to say, "So, you alright?" Not that it much mattered. She'd probably get another round. So would I.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:06 am
Profile YIM

"You're... Linnis, aren't you?" She sounded surprised by Linnis' words. She smiled a little bit, weakly. "I'm the one who should be asking that. You look more uncomfortable than I did when it did that to me." She was looking at Linnis more, now. A few glances before looking away. And then, finally, watching her. At least, watching Linnis' face. Her eyes, even in this light, were clear. They were a crystalline blue.

The tendril did not stop then. Finally, after all the foreplay, Antipode was acting. And that tentacle pushed against her slick entrance, and slipped inside of her. It entered with a careful, steady motion. And she'd be able to feel it filling her. It was warmer than the other tendrils, slightly moist with her juices. And, strangely enough, it was covered in small bumps, that were just large enough to feel. It also had several slight ridges that went down its length. The ridges rubbed against her internal flesh even more noticeably, but even that was, in actuality, only a slight difference. He wouldn't put anything inside of her large enough to actually cause harm. At this moment, the toying with her breasts, with her ass, with her ear, had all stopped, so that she could focus entirely on the entrance of the tentacle.

The girl gasped as she saw it, and flushed slightly. "Now it is my turn. Are you alright?"

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 am
Profile YIM

I nodded when she asked my name and tried to keep myself focused on her. She was where my attention would go, I promised myself that, "Oh, you know, its a lesbian thing." It took a lot of willpower to sound that nonchalant when my entrance was being prepared.

And then it wasn't being prepared anymore. It was being used. My head fell back and I let out some loud noise or other. I trembled. The bumps and ridges felt against my flesh, and my gap was filled. I was taken pretty wholly and while it didn't hurt, penetration did always mean initial discomfort for me. Surely, he would work through that rather quickly, however. When she asked how I was, I wasn't able to be witty in reply, only saying "Been better."

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 am
Profile YIM

What Linnis might not know was that Antipode was talking to the girl. Antipode could recognize discomfort when he felt it, and Linnis' was greater than he had hoped. So how much of what the girl did next was her own desire, and how much was what Antipode was making her do, was not something one could tell without hearing the conversation. For a long moment the girl looked distracted, and even a little bit sad. And then, she stood, and walked over to Linnis, and stood off to one side. She reached out, her hand almost reaching Linnis, but stopping, hesitating. Her hand was close to her head, but it trembled for a long moment before moving forward, cupping Linnis' face.

"It... it will be alright, Linnis. I'm... I'm sure it will." It didn't sound very convincing. But the girl was trying, anyway. As the girl spoke, as her hand caressed Linnis' cheek, the tentacle inside of her began to move. Slowly at first, so that she could get used to it. It filled her inside as deeply as it could comfortably go, which didn't seem very deep in her case, and then pulled until it was almost entirely out. And then it did it again. And again. And again. The tentacle inside of her was soon moving at a steady pace, which would hopefully, Antipode thought, allow her time to adjust.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 am
Profile YIM

I did adjust rather quickly. It felt awkward and strange, but now it was starting to lose those qualities in favor for something different. I was breathing heavily and I rubbed my cheek against her hand like a cat might react to being pet. Her touch did me good, "Th-thanks," even if she didn't mean it, it was good to hear.

Especially considering what was going on. I watched the tentacle extend into me and the sight was something I would rather avoid. So my gaze turned skyward, keeping the girl in the corner of my eye. I panted as I grew more accustomed to it and I wanted to fight the pleasure, but my nymphomaniacal body wasn't going to stand for that. I slowly, over great resistance, began to moan, softly, and rock with its rhythmic thrusts. I turned my gaze to her, "Sta-stay wit-th me." Maybe a little of that was really poor timed flirtation, but mostly I didn't want to be alone.

Especially because it was feeling pretty interesting, and not in a bad way. Which being a lesbian, was disconcerting, but something this place made me used to.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 am
Profile YIM

Here was the most interesting part of this little situation. Now, Antipode deeply enjoyed tasting the feeling of a human girl's pleasure, but the part of him that was intellectual and not a junky found things like human relations quite interesting. His desire for novelty, too, was part of this. After all, there was a set of twins he was itching to get close to, and the novelty of that was what drew him. So watching Linnis and this girl talk to each other was very fascinating to the inhuman creature. And so, for the moment at least, he let the two of them talk without interrupting their conversation.

The girl looked down, then, and saw Linnis's body being filled with the tentacle. From the look on her face, there was a combination of feelings. Horror at the monstrous thing taking Linnis battled with a little bit of lust. Though was that lust for Linnis or for the tentacle? After all, they could feel quite nice... the girl looked back to Linnis's face when she nuzzled her hand, when she spoke.

"There isn't anywhere else for me to go." She smiled weakly at Linnis, and her eyes widened when Linnis began slowly moaning. She moved closer, then, and kept her hand caressing Linnis's cheek. "How does it feel for you? It isn't what you're normally into... I mean... from what I've heard." She blushed, then. It appears the girl knew a little bit of Linnis.

The monster's tentacle only started slowly. Now that Linnis was becoming used to his actions physically, Antipode felt at ease speeding things up a little bit. No longer would the rest of the tentacles leave her alone. She'd feel them coil once more around her breasts... well, one of her breasts. A couple of them traced along her back and neck, teasing her skin. The tendril inside of her started to speed up, the thrusts doubling in pace pretty quickly, beginning to push more roughly inside of her body.

And so the girl looked away for a moment, her eyes widening in surprise. "What?! You want me to..." She frowned for a moment, and took a deep breath. She looked at Linnis, and moved her other hand to Linnis's free breast, and began to fondle clumsily at it.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 am
Profile YIM

I was reassured by her words, and it made it somehow a little more okay for me to let some slack slip into my resolve. She was here, that meant that I could enjoy it, right? I panted and moaned a little more, my body accepting the tentacle far more readily than my mind had. She knew me, which made me feel better, and asked me a question that was the same thing I was asking myself. A simpler answer might be best here, "Good for the b-body, less for the soul," I decided I would phrase it that way. She let me relax a bit, I didn't need to stammer. If a moan broke in to my speech, I let it happen.

And then I added, as if to confirm her rumors, "You-you're cute when you blush." At a time like this some people might not believe I could say something like that, but I tried to direct my energy toward her, and so it was all but natural for me. And then something happened. The tentacle grew faster in rhythm and it made me shudder when it did. The feeling of fullness and rough depth shot through me, foreign but not unwelcome. Ones traced my back and neck but they just added to the overall sensations, not drawing much attention to themselves. The one that did was the one that coiled around my breast again, causing me to let a sharp gasp.

And something all the more wonderful happened. Her hand began to touch my free breast. It wasn't skillful, or even with an understanding that she was fully awake, but it was contact from a same-species, same-sex partner, which was enough to make it enchanting. I smiled at her and felt my face turning red, maybe from blushing or perhaps from the fact that my body was so warm with lust and desire.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

For Antipode, Linnis's submission was precisely what he wanted. She was giving into the pleasure, relaxing and beginning to enjoy it. Even if she focused that on the girl, well that was perfectly fine. Because he got what he wanted out of it. So he didn't mind if she found reasons, or excuses, or a connection with another young woman. If that's what she needed, that's what she needed.

The tentacle inside of her body continued to move smoothly. However, its strangely uneven shape continued to rub noticeably against her insides. There were bumps on the sides, and the slight raised ridges were still there as well, rubbing against her insides with each thrust of the tentacle. It wasn't particularly large, either. But then, he was right to choose that: Large might have been more unpleasant, particularly at the beginning.

The girl smiled and blushed further when Linnis spoke to her. She nodded, then, and continued fondling Linnis's breast lightly. She was close to the naked girl, her own naked body, and its warmth, so close to Linnis. Her own breasts leaning slightly over Linnis as the girl reached down. In fact, they were slightly above Linnis's face. The girl spoke again, still blushing terribly. "Are you going to try to seduce me too, Linnis? I guess... that might be alright." She smiled a little, and leaned down, giving Linnis a kiss on the cheek. To be honest, this was her own sentiment, not something Antipode was requesting. Even if she wasn't actually a lesbian... there weren't any men on this island, anyway!

The tentacle continued as before, without stopping. However, there was a slight touch, suddenly, against Linnis's clit. A tendril had started tracing along it, before beginning to rub in earnest, slightly flattened like a very small tongue. It began to stroke against Linnis's clit.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next