View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Planetary Collission (for Linnis) 

Post Re: Planetary Collission (for Linnis)
Again, surprise, which I quickly controlled. I wasn't sure what reactions he wanted from me, but I was doing my best to pretend that I was every bit as right with this as he was. I had to convince myself of it, to have no doubts. And I managed to be sure, in that moment, that it didn't factor into my equation of what I was doing whatsoever. It was something to chat with as I pleasured myself. Delicately and softly at the moment, eliciting only the slightest of murmurs and a light sheen of anticipation.

"I'm rather bored with vulnerability, to be honest. It's just so many in your situation seem to enjoy inspiring it," it wasn't a boredom so much as it would be my defeat, and I was trying to win this, but I didn't care too much about the distinction, hopefully neither would it. It was enough to be unphased by the movements toward me it made, "Honestly, I don't think you should bother with courting, just observe. You can feel my pleasure when I touch myself like this, why not watch others? Twice the emotion." I offered a gasp and a shrug, "It makes sense to me, anyway."

Hell, maybe that advice would even chalk me up as an intelligent life form in his book. Hardly I told myself, aware that he could follow my train of thought.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 am
Profile YIM

Instead of responding with words, Antipode responded with actions. The tendrils which lightly brushed against her feet began to move in earnest now. Two of them began to coil up her legs, slowly moving higher and higher, wrapping around those limbs until they reached her wide-spread knees. More made their presence known at her shoulders. They, too, began to wrap themselves down her limbs, first to her elbows, and then farther down, almost to her wrists. This, of course, made them perilously close to her most sensitive places. There was another tentacle, too, which slid up from the opening in the back of her seat, sliding up her lower back, along her spine.

"The answer to your question. The pleasure you wish to feel is not enough. I have tried your method. You humans stop too soon. It's over too quickly. And more importantly... I prefer to be in control of the pleasure I feel. In that way, I can fine-tune it to my precise desires. And why not? It's not like it takes any effort for me to do this."

The tendrils did not pleasure her quite yet, as he spoke. However, the girl on the floor began to stir once again. It looked as though she might even wake up. But even then, he spoke into Linnis' mind once more.

"Do you dislike being defeated? Or do you enjoy it instead?" It could read her mind. And it was.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:01 am
Profile YIM

Fighting you like this, in my mind, is the only way that matters There wasn't much point in talking anymore. Or in escalating my actions. I continued them so as not to prompt anything before it was due to happen, but I saw no reason to build up to more, I don't enjoy or dislike defeat. Holding my own, my confidence, my wit, my intellect, and my banter - it all preserves what it is to be me. There will always be a species faster, or stronger, or smarter than myself. I can't win if I engage on those fronts. But my resolve, my will. That is an area where I have a fighting chance.

My eyes opened, hearing the stirring beside me. It made me smile a bit, So long as I don't desire you, I preserve something of myself. She will keep me stable through our encounter. Any desire you create, it'll focus on her. And its not like that should bother you all that much. Perhaps this one wouldn't be so much combat as trying to keep focused on a pretty naked girl whilst being fucked silly.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:11 am
Profile YIM

How hostile she was, in her own little way. It saw no reason not to move forward, then, and take what it wanted from her. Still, it was amusing to poke at her mentally even as it prodded her physically. If she wanted so badly to keep whatever it was she was talking about, then so be it.

The tentacles which touched her began to move farther. They squeezed against her flesh slightly. They were cool, slightly damp, and when they moved they were all muscle, coiling and pulsing around her legs and around her arms quite easily. The one on her back slid upwards, and prodded the back of her neck with its slender tip. Not only did it prod, it began to trace along her neck and shoulders, feeling more like a finger than anything else.

Another tendril slipped up between her legs... but avoided her most sensitive areas entirely. Instead, it reached her stomach, and the slender tendril began to trace there just as the one above traced her neck. The feeling, not unlike a finger, moved around her belly button, and then slowly higher.

"If that is the case, then perhaps you should tell me. What precisely would you do with this girl before you? Or even better. What would you like to see me do to her? Perhaps I would even do those things. Perhaps I could make her cry out your name in ecstasy."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:28 am
Profile YIM

How sensual I commented on his tender tracing of me. He certainly was not short surprises, this was also not at all what I expected to happen next. Maybe he was enjoying the conversation, or maybe he liked to play with his food. Either way, I didn't let it catch me too badly off guard.

I don't know if I was teasing it or having a little fun myself, but I did gently prod my clit, eliciting a soft moan, before resuming my delicate self-foreplay. He asked me what I wanted to do to her. This made me smile, partly because of the things and partly because telepathy was so less clumsy than speech. I gave him images of my face buried between her legs, of us rubbing our most sensitive spots together, of her and I exchanging oral delights in the most classic of ways, 69.

He played things well. My hands worked a little faster on myself, and when asked what I wanted him to do, I actually provided an image or two before realizing it and mentally shutting up. She and I, bound together, both being penetrated in front and back, our mouthes left free for deep and impassioned kissing, held in the air beneath the pseudo-night. Her, suspended in the air beneath me, as his tentacles and my tongue pounded and prodded her, while he did the things he intended with me as well.

Quickly I shut that off, and added Oh, you clever little blob. Did I want that? Really? Or was it the fact that lust and the power of suggestion were that potent on me. Damn, I was weak.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm
Profile YIM

Her method of showing him was quite helpful. Another person may have simply used words. But showing the precise images? How nice. It gave the monster a very clear idea of what the girl would want to do to the one laying in front of her. But what was truly interesting was the thoughts she gave him about what he should do! Her reaction, as well, was lovely. She would hear him laugh, just a tiny bit, after she called him a clever little blob. Because she had given him the inspiration, the impetus, to do any number of things.

"Don't feel ashamed of it. Those are very good suggestions. I may very well make them come to pass for you. Feel free to give me any others you may think of, as well. Just remember that the harder you try to avoid having images of this girl crying out in pleasure as my tentacles play with her, the more likely they will actually appear." To add to his words, he moved several tentacles to that girl. They coiled near her, and their tips began to run up and down her body, one of them even coiling lightly around her breast. She moaned quietly, even now staying unconscious. Or was he making her stay unconscious for it?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:44 pm
Profile YIM

I turned my head and watched. A part of me wanted to wake her up by pleasuring her, but I thought better of it. Better not to be seen as an accomplice. It irked me a little that the other option was this, but it wasn't like this was an avoidable situation, Well, I suppose you've got me rather cornered then. As the saying goes, resistance is futile. So long as she moans my name, either as part of this little astronomy show or after, I'll be content with what came to pass

Posturing was like second nature to me with these creatures. I set myself us as something different than the others, as an alpha, and often got some form of recognition for it. Maybe it wouldn't make this ordeal any easier, but at the very least it would make what came after pleasant enough as to offset this experience.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm
Profile YIM

It was past due for him to truly begin anyway. All this teasing was one thing, but if he did so anymore... well, there were diminishing returns involved. So the monster's tentacles, which kept appearing from places that weren't quite visible in the darkness, but were definitely far apart, moved again towards Linnis. The tendrils which had winded around her arms and legs tightened slightly, and began to move again, fastening their grip in preparation, so that when she was lifted up it wouldn't harm her.

The new tentacles approached her at a calm pace, waving in front of her as they moved to her body. Two of them wrapped around her breasts, starting at the base and carefully winding around once, twice, three times. They began to squeeze in a pulsing motion. They didn't feel like hands, there was no bone underneath the rough, cool flesh of the tendrils, but the motion wasn't all that different anyway. After the third coil they loosened, the undersides brushing and rubbing against her, instead of squeezing.

The girl in front of her was still being felt up, however. A slender tendril reached down and found her clit, and began to rub against it, giving Linnis a little show. The girl stirred even more, and gave a slight moan. She was still sensitive from all that had happened. Then the tentacles withdrew entirely from the girl in front of Linnis, leaving her body untouched, and the girl slipped back into deep unconsciousness.

"I'll wake her up for you soon enough. But for now, I think it'd be nice to have a little private time."

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:09 pm
Profile YIM

I was initially planning to stop masturbating when it wrapped around my breasts like that, but I imagine that it simply tightened rather than moved me for a reason. Despite that, the show it put on, her gasps, that kept me wanting stimulation where I was providing it.

Where it was providing stimulation was different. The thought crossed my mind for a moment that if most of the universe's creatures were like this one, being sold in to slavery could be far worse. It played with my breasts, small though they may be, in really rather nice ways. After they squeezed they began, for lack of a better term, caressing. I was running out of capacity to be surprised rather quickly. Oh, you know, don't let me stop you or anything I was a little sarcastic toward him, but it didn't really matter. My objection would soon just be to make me feel better anyway. I knew how this all went.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:22 pm
Profile YIM

If most creatures in the universe were like Antipode, she probably would be lucky. Whether that was true, however, was not for the monster to say. The monster's actions were definitely gentle, at least for the moment. He was not interested at all in pain, though he cared not for their emotional distress. He was just happy she wasn't trying to fight physically. Getting worn out before he could even start... that meant a much shorter session.

The tendrils on her small breasts caressed the same way for a short while, before they squeezed down again and coiled further, reaching her nipples after a short spurt of movement. The tip of one tendril split, so that it was now two-pronged, and clamped down slightly on her nipple, squeezing and tugging as though it was between two fingers. The other tendril, instead, grew much thinner, and wrapped around the nipple the way the tentacle itself was wrapped around her breast. This one, too, began to tug and squeeze, though the sensation was significantly different.

The tendril that had been tracing along her back like a finger moved up her neck then, reaching her ear. It grew as slender as the one coiled around her nipple, and began to trace inside of her ear. Antipode knew how sensitive such places could get... and he wanted to bring forth as many sensations as he could.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

I closed my eyes and moaned softly. It didn't even occur to me that I was losing ground against it when I let a finger slide between my folds after the way it began treating my breasts. Heavens, they felt good. One nipple being pinched while the other was squeezed and tugged, it was a delicious feeling, and one that were it generated by a human woman would appeal all the more to me.

And then he began to trace my ear. It was so distracting. So delightfully distracting. It was like a quiet whisper of a beautiful voice in a cacophony of thought. It was so hard for me to even form a cogent realization that something was happening, that the situation was changing. Of course it was changing, but the status quo, I felt erroneously, had remained.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

For the moment, he was silent, acting only through his actions. His intentions were obvious enough without anymore talking, anymore. And any words would merely distract from the sensations Linnis was receiving. Even now, the tentacles avoided her entrance, staying away and letting her continue to masturbate. Maybe he'd partially listened to her suggestion of going to watch her when she pleasured herself? Nevertheless, for the time being the pleasant actions, toying with her ear and fondling her breasts, continued without any change.

But that could only last for so long. Even if the tentacles didn't enter her, there was plenty more they could do. She'd feel the tendrils wrapped around her arms and legs begin to tug against her, pulling her up out of the chair. They carefully lifted her, as several more tentacles moved to her back, and right underneath her butt, carrying her weight more evenly and comfortably than before. More than anything, this would feel like a strange tentacle chair!

The tendrils, in control of her limbs, spread her legs a good deal apart, even here several feet above the chair. She was suspended, helpless, and if that girl underneath her woke up it would be quite a sight. As it was, she was spread out slightly, her upper body leaned back so that she was no longer in a sitting position, but instead pointing up towards the fake stars above.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 am
Profile YIM

I opened my eyes as I was lifted off the seat, but was too busy with myself to really say anything. What needed saying? I continued to work at myself, rubbing and gently prodding my folds, enjoying the moment all too much, considering what the circumstance was. My legs were pulled apart and I, almost teasingly, opened my folds to show the detail of my flower before continuing my work. Would it care? Probably not. But I didn't do it as much for it as I did for myself. A little amusement at my situation.

I looked up, my eyes lost in the stars. I was so gone... so delightfully gone. I slipped two fingers within myself and gently, slowly, moved them around within me, my eyes reflecting the elaborate and beautiful false sky. My chest rose and fell with deep breaths, made all the more alluringly beautiful by the actions it enacted upon them. Hell, if that girl was to wake up, tentacles or no, I wanted her to see my beauty.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:02 am
Profile YIM

It was that gone-ness that Antipode wanted from her. That surrender into carnal pleasures, that drifting into defeat and sensation. The monster cared little for her emotions, but her pleasure? This was what he wanted from her. In fact, he had decided not to touch her opening with his tentacles until she made herself orgasm. There was something about her actions that he liked. And the fact that she hadn't stopped doing what he had asked her to do wasn't so bad, either.

She was moved slowly, perhaps slowly enough that she might not even notice it. Her hips were soon about five feet above the other girl's head, though with her eyes fixed to the stars Linnis might not see that. Another tentacle moved to her then. Though she couldn't see this one either, it had a slightly different shape. Wider, and flatter. Not quite like a tongue, though more like it than anything else one could think of. It moved up under her, and found the curves of her buttocks. It began to stroke the rounded flesh there, as another one joined in and almost licked against the other. They moved down to the bottoms of her thighs, and did the same there, before moving back up. At the same time, the tentacles at her breasts let go of her nipples, before changing shape themselves. They became very similar to the ones below, very much like tongues now instead of fingers. And they began to lick at her nipples, just as a girl's tongue would lick.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:29 am
Profile YIM

The pace of my fingers only increased at the existence of the tongues. Still I was of the mind that I had some semblance of control over what was going on, as if this was all somehow according to my plan. The strange caress on my thighs and rear that came from the two tongues was so appealing that I couldn't help increase my actions, but somehow I kept myself convinced...

When they began licking my nipples, my head gently fell back, a moan leaving my lips. Maybe, I began to realize, this wasn't exactly according to my plan any longer? Still, what was there to be done about it. My juices now ran down, dripping lightly from me as my fingers pulsed in and out, wiggling about within me, as my other hand rubbed lightly at my clit. I was going to get myself to a pleasurable high with not a whole lot more effort, I was sure. I was getting to a level of lost control that was all to natural for a creature of lust such as myself.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:04 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next