View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 An Enlightening Tour [for Andraste] 

Post An Enlightening Tour [for Andraste]
Ahh, yet another beautiful day!

The monster known as Lujuria sighed as he rested on a computer chair, the prone body of the unconscious secretary on the floor. She had been quite the fun one, screaming and trying to fight off the blue/blond-haired bastard. No doubt they would have to replace the silly female and send her off to the slave pits.

Not that it mattered to Lujuria. She had simply crossed his path in the hallway and he had simply seen fit to rape her instead of some students. As far as he knew, there had been no rules against it.

Then the computer beeped.

Cracking his eyes open, the monster peered at what the screen was saying. Leaning forward, Lujuria read the message, taking in what information it provided. Smirking, he realized that it was a new student and decided that it would also be a nice opportunity to break the girl in. After all, it was only right for him to give the student a proper welcome to the Island and all the horrors on it. A pity, though, that she had to get the one monster that was probably the worst out of the lot. Poring over the file it had brought up on her, Lujuria smiled as he proceeded the information and examined the picture of the female, making sure he wouldn't mistaken anyone else for her.

With that, the monster left the office, heading over to the lobby of the school building, where the message had said she would be waiting, a tour arranged for her.

Well, it would certainly be fun to go on a tour, that was for sure.

'A tour of her body, so to speak.' The monster smirked at his own joke as he rolled some thoughts around in his head, deciding on what lie to use for today, on what deception to operate under. Either way, it wasn't like a new student would be aware of the truth behind the island, after all.

He would certainly enjoy enlightening her.

And it wouldn't be all he would be doing to her. That was for damn sure.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:59 am

Post Re: An Enlightening Tour [for Andraste]
The brochure had been right, at least. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the scenery was stunning. It was such a radical change from where she'd grown up. The closest she'd ever been to a tropical environment was the south of France, but that didn't hold a candle to this paradise. Even the air felt cleaner. There was a spring in her step that hadn't been there for quite some time.

She'd already been to her dorm room and settled herself in there, though she had yet to meet her room mate. Unpacking had been rather simple; she'd been told not to bring a lot and in honesty she didn't have a lot to bring. Aside from the essentials, clothing and the like, all she'd brought along was her clarinet. Now she was supposed to go to the main building to get a tour or orientation which, considering the size of the main building, she decided was a good idea.

The lobby was rather grand, considering it was just a school building, but it seemed to go with what of the campus she'd seen so far. Initially she thought someone was supposed to be there to greet her, though it seemed no one was. In fact, the lobby seemed rather quiet; save for a handful of students here and there it was empty. It was a Sunday, but still, considering the student body size she expected more; had everyone decided to go to the beach today?

With a wistful sigh she found an unoccupied bench close to the door and settled in. <"How long will my guid be, I wonder."> she thought aloud in her native French, garnishing a slightly quizzical look from a nearby student. She offered an apologetic smile followed by, "I am sorry. I talk to myself?" she explained. The look the other girl offered her was far from encouraging and Liana found herself desperately hoping her guide would arrive quickly.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 am

The monster made his way toward the lobby.

There weren't all that many students, which was a good thing. Then again, it was a Sunday and that was only to be expected. He wasn't too worried about what few students there were here seeing him like this, considering the fact that he had used his powers to make them see just another student in his place instead. Not that he liked being seen as a girl or anything, y'know?

Dressed in his usual clothes, with all the accompanying buckles and straps and the like, the very image of a punk rocker, Lujuria was a sight that no one could miss. Because of that, he was hoping that the fact that none of the students would be giving him any weird looks would be enough of a sign that he was at least a regular fixture, even if that was only a deception. One couldn't be too safe, after all. Times like these, the monster wished he still had a more normal human disguise than... this.

Ah, there she was.

Lujuria smiled as he caught sight of the student, all settled in on a beach and talking to another student. It was an interaction that didn't seem to have gone well, from the look of things. As soon as the other girl had gone, the monster began walking toward his target, appearing the same way he did much of time to her, though he made sure to maintain his guise for the other students still loitering around.

Remembering that while the new student did speak English, her file had noted that her native language was French, the monster opted to be as friendly as possible for now. Keeping his voice both soft and melodic, Lujuria waved at the girl and began speaking in French, no hint of any accent whatsoever. "<Hello there! Would you happen to be Andraste? I apologize for being late but the office just asked me to be your guide for today, and it was very last minute for me.>"

"<Ah, excuse me... I'm forgetting my manners. You can just call me Troy.>"

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Liana was quite oblivious to the dubious looks the veteran students cast in Lujuria's direction. In fact, she was rather unaware of his presence initially. While she noticed him initially his appearance threw her off. There was no way that he was supposed to be her tour guide. Of course that meant he would be; tempting fate had that terrific tendency to bite you in the arse.

She was taken by surprise when he began speaking in her native tongue. After an instant of stunned silence, she put on her best smile and smoothed out her long skirt. <"Hello, I'm sorry you surprised me there."> she apologized with a subtle lie. Without missing a beat she shifted to English, which she spoke with an accent that was half French and half British. "I'm sorry if you wanted to speak French. Do you mind if I speak English? I need the," she paused, searching for the word, "Practice, that is it. I need the practice." she offered a sweet, apologetic smile.

"I'm Andraste, or rather Liana, actually." she corrected herself as her mind finally decided to snap into the present. Before he could develop that quizzical look on his face that everyone seemed to she added, "Liana, Aeliana. My middle name, its, well I like it better than Andraste." A bit of embarrassment shown through in both her face and tone of voice when she used her given name. It wasn't something she'd ever been particularly proud of. "You are?" she asked helpfully, offering a hand and a smile trying to change the subject.

This was certainly not the way she'd hoped to start her new school career, but things could have been worse, right?

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:21 am

The monster chuckled, his red eyes hidden behind reflective sunglasses.

"English is fine. They told me your native language was French, so I thought I'd try to make it as comfortable as possible, but if it's practice you want, that's fine by me." Lujuria gave the girl his best smile, not really minding either way. If anything, he preferred English because it was what he was so accustomed to. The monster then listened as the student introduced herself, giving the name she preferred to go by and springing into some sort of explanation. It didn't bother him any and only made him smile a bit wider as he crossed his arms, giving the girl an amused stare.

"All right, Liana, it is then. I like your name, Liana." He also couldn't help but enjoy the sight of the girl becoming embarrassed, unable to stop himself from thinking that there would be other things to be embarrassed about soon enough. Far worse things than just this.

The monster grinned as he took the girl's hand in his own, giving her a firm shake.

"Troy. Just call me Troy. Please, just relax and enjoy the day. I'm not exactly part of the faculty, full time. I'm just pretty much a free agent here, so... Never been a big believer on being formal with the students like the other teachers. Anyway, if there's any problems or you have questions, don't hestiate to ask me. I'm here to make sure you're taken care of, after all." The blue/blond man grinned at Liana, coming off as friendly and helpful as possible, allowing the student's hand free now. "So, they said you're Belgian? I've had the opportunity to visit Belgium before. Wonderful country. Beautiful too. Especially the rich culture and history. The people were also quite friendly!"

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 am

Liana offered a light smile and a nod at his praise, glad he'd agreed to just go with it rather than insisting on calling her by her legal name. For all the love she had of her parents, she never came to appreciate the name they'd bestowed upon her. His name, Troy, seemed almost as alien to hear ear as her own. He didn't seem to have any issue with it though for which she envied him. She offered him a fairly firm handshake in return, though she was careful not to try harder than he had; most guys had a tendency to squeeze even harder when that happened.

He wasn't so concerned with formality? Well, that could be good or bad depending on exactly how informal he was. Judging by his attire, she was betting he was the type that thought a dress shirt and jacket was formal. At the very least she could learn the basics before he lost interest. His offer of help seemed equal parts generous and genuine, though something about the way he'd phrased that last sentence left a bad taste in her mouth; he'd make sure she was taken care of? It sounded like one of those gangster picture clichés.

Of course, her mind immediately discarded the doubt when he changed the subject to something that interested her. Liana's perpetual weakness was, after all, distracting her with something she enjoyed. "What part of Belgium have you been to?" she asked out of honest curiosity. Before he could finish answering she was away like a flit of light, moving straight onto the next subject, "I grew up in Dinant, its on the edge of the Ardennes." Not many people knew where Dinant was or cared, but experience had taught her that a lot of people knew what the Ardennes was. It had been the site of world shattering battles throughout history, after all.

Before the pair could get dragged any further off the object of the day's meeting, Liana's brain decided it was a good time to reign her in. "I'm sorry, do you mind if we talked while going here? I really am lost here and don't know where my classes are going to be." she spoke with an apologetic tone, gesturing that he lead the way on the tour.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:04 am

Chuckling, 'Troy' listened as the girl brought them back onto the purpose of their ill-fated meeting

He hadn't expected her to shoot off like that, but it seemed that this Liana was the sort who was quite the enthusiastic talker when it came to the things she loved. Well, that was just a weakness that could be exploited. And beside, he didn't even know any of the places she had mentioned, but had simply nodded along as if he was indeed interested in what the silly student was saying. It didn't really matter anyway.

Upon the question Liana had asked, Troy had simply waved off the apologetic tone she had used and gave her an agreeable nod. "Certainly! Nearly forgot I was supposed to be your guide and all. Now, I feel embarrassed, haha."

The man gave her a chuckle as he looked down the hall that led into the school, ensuring that his illusion was still up so that everyone else but Liana would see him as a fellow student instead of his true form. Gesturing for her to follow him, the monster made his way along the hall, going into a bit about the building itself and what sort of classes there were, showing her some of the empty rooms and what classes they were for, his excellent memory supplying him all the little details he had amassed over his time on the Island. Apparently there was a great deal of stuff to learn just from fucking the students.

Go figures.

It wasn't until they had made their way into the building a bit deeper, none of the students being around anymore, that the monster decided to drop his disguise as it was no longer necessary. "So, why did you decide to come to Shokushu, if I might ask, Liana?"

Last edited by Forny on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:52 am

Liana followed Troy's lead, smiling at what he had to say and absorbing everything to the best of her ability. The building was quite extensive but that was to be expected considering this school's wide array of majors and sizeable student body. More impressive though, was how modern everything seemed. The budget must have been astronomical to keep everything up to date. The tuition didn't seem to suggest their resources were all that grand, so perhaps they got some government funding on the side? Wealthy donors perhaps? She made a mental note to look that information up later; it was unlikely she'd get a straight answer from her official tour guide, regardless of how informal he was.

They continued the tour without incident; the building really was practically deserted on the weekend. In spite of the seemingly diminutive size of the island there were obviously better things to do than spend your day working or studying. Yet another mental note scrawled itself in her head: find out what better things there were. She was aware of the beach, but there had to be more than just that.

Before she could pose the question to Troy, however, he posed one of his own. Why had she chosen to come to Shokushu? The answer to that one was simple, "I received a scholarship." she answered with a smile. Honestly she didn't recall specifically applying for one at Shokushu, but she'd sent off so many essays, so many letters, and so many applications that it honestly didn't surprise her that she couldn't recall one of them. "I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to get a university degree at minimal cost." her tone gave way that she had presumed it was the most practical choice, and that she expected him to agree.

Entering a lecture hall, Liana posed her own question. "If you don't mind me asking, what brought you to work here? Are you some kind of beach bum?" she said the last two words with hesitation, uncertain they were the right words. Before he could answer, however, her cheeks flushed slightly and she put her hands up in mock defence, "I'm sorry if that is offensive or something, I'm just curious is all.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 pm

The monster nodded as he listened, acknowledging her words.

It was a common answer, all too common here at Shokushu. There weren't that many who would have given up a scholarship from one of the more prestigious institutes around. It was just too bad that for the select few, that scholarship was their ticket into a hell unlike any other. Even with all his abilities, he still couldn't appreciate the despair some of the students must have gone through, the chilling realization that they would never go home, the gruesome understanding that they would never stop getting attacked by monsters and worse.

That despair... Often, Lujuria had pondered just how delicious it must have tasted. Just how rewarding it must have looked to a monster. Ah well, that aside, it had indeed been the most practical choice. That aspect of her decision, he could easily agree with. Why bother with hardships when there was an easier road through?

Unfortunately, there are hard roads that are simply a uphill battle, and there are easy roads that remain effortless as long as one did not trod upon any of the thorns.

An island paradise to some, an isolated hell to others.

At the question she had asked of him, 'Troy' stopped and turned to look at Liana, a seemingly stern look on his face. "Hey. That's professional beach bum, thank you very much." Then the monster broke into a grin, as if to reassure her that he had only been kidding. "Heh, sorry, just couldn't resist. Anyhow... I guess you could say I'm something of a substitute, really. I just do what needs handling. If students need help with swimming, I teach them how to. If it comes to music, I show them how to handle instruments and improve. If it's any sort of physical sports, like basketball or boxing..."

The monster then settled into a stance and jabbed the air in front of him, away from Liana, before looking back at her. "I show them how to do them properly. I guess I'm more like a trainer than anything." Lujuria shrugged, not really caring about it. It was only a lie anyway.

"It pays well enough and I get to stay on an island as cool as this place. Who could have turned it down?"
Like the student's decision to accept the scholarship, it would have seemed as practical as her own choice.

"Better than working in some office, in a stuffy suit and tie anyway."

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]