View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Visiting the Doctor #1 [for Samara] 

Post Visiting the Doctor #1 [for Samara]
It was going to be quite the interesting day.

Of this, Dr. Katherine Steiner was sure. She smiled to herself as she sat in the room, patiently waiting for the student that the school would be sending to see her. Today was to be one of those days where students would be receiving check ups, part of the perks of going to Shokushu. Of course, she had heard about this while working at NICE Labs on one of the many experiments she had undergoing.

And naturally, the scientist was quite interested in the idea of helping herself to a student. It had been a while since she last enjoyed a female, and the Harvester within her was growing increasingly antsy.

Something had to be done.

The scientist would be taking advantage of the opportunity to do so. In fact, while the nurses would be dealing with all the regular students, she had been reassured that the institute would be making sure to send one of the 'special cases' to her. This meaning not only that the student would have already had a run in with monsters but that she would be different from other students in different aspects.

Dr. Steiner was most piqued by how the representative of the school had put it. She pondered, as she straightened out her black dress and lab coat, what sort of 'aspect' this female would be bringing to the table.

But all in all, she was mainly here just to have fun.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Post Re: Visiting the Doctor #1 [for Samara]
Samara walked down the corridors of Shokushu high wondeing why she was going for a check up. As far as she knew everything was fine with her. Might as well go though can't do any harm can it? Reaching the door Samara straightened her hair and walked into the nurse's office.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Before long, the door finally opened.

Dr. Steiner looked up at the student that had entered. "Hello there." The scientist smiled kindly, keeping her demeanor as reassuring as she could in order to present to the student a relaxed and calm presence. It was always important to be composed, after all. Especially if one was a scientist.

Even more so if one was masquerading as a doctor.

"Please, sit down." Dr. Steiner began, gesturing toward a chair in front of her. The room they occupied was quite the norm for a doctor's office, with various medical tools and supplies stocked everywhere, along with a bed in the corner obstructed by curtains. Seated on a stool herself, Dr. Steiner looked very much in place here.

"Samara, right? How are you doing today?"

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 am

Uh...hello mrs Samara sat down on the chair in front of the doctor. Hearing the doctors question she replied Well i'm feeling fine apart from headaches but i'm used to those as i've had them most of my life. Was there anything important that i have to tell you?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 am

"Dr. Steiner, but you can call me Katherine if you'd prefer."

It was then that she allowed her prey to speak, answering what she had been asked. Nodding, the scientist listened as she began jotting things down on a clipboard resting beside her, taking down information solely out of habit. This bit about the headaches, she doubted that was what made her interesting, but perhaps they tied in with what did.

Either way, Dr. Steiner merely remained quiet, taking down information and writing little notes as she felt the tentacles hidden by her lab coat brush softly against her body, anticipating the fun yet to come.

Dr. Steiner could only smile softly, before looking back at Samara, willing the tentacles to calm themselves down.

Even as they sat down, the scientist had been filling the air around them with her pheromones, smelling much like a sweet and fragrant scent. In reality, the pheromones would be messing with the student's body, forcing her hormones to become overcharged, raising her body temperature, interfering with her inhibitions.

In short, the pheromones would be making the student more and more willing to cooperate.

But until then, Dr. Steiner had to allow for time to pass first.

"No, this is just a normal check up. We like our students to be healthy, after all." She smiled, looking up at Samara. "You said you've had headaches most of your life? Have you found out why?"

Yes, stall for time until the pheromones kicked in.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:23 am

Headaches? Yes, I get them because well.... looking away ffrom the dotor she thought to herself if she should tell her about her gifts.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Taking notice of the student looking away from her, the scientist peered at her more closely, intrigued by this act. Perhaps she did have something interesting hidden away within her. Either way, she was sure that the school had given her such an pleasant and mysterious present to play with.

"Go on, dear. I need to know if it's something to be concerned about or whenever it's nothing to worry about."

Dr. Steiner gave the student a reassuring smile, edging forward a little as if interested in what she had to say, all the while willing her tentacles to remain calm and still. At the same time, she had begun to fill the air with pheromones, a sweet scent that smelled of perfume but in reality was an aphrodisiac, one meant to raise the body's temperature and suppress one's natural inhibitions.

Interesting gift or not, the scientist was in the mood to indulge in a bit of sex, and it was why she had come, after all.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:44 am

Well...... as long as you don't tell anyone i guess i can tell you...... Sometimes I get glimpses into the future.... and when i concentrate on objects I can lift them with my mind

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:51 pm

"Hmm, clairvoyance? How interesting..."

Well, that was certainly something she hadn't been expecting. Or rather, not so soon after her little experiment with a certain student. If anything, it was an opportunity to do further research on her. The scientist merely scribbled this information down, choosing to save it for later instead. And then, there was the other bit of information she had added.

"Telekinesis as well? Very, very interesting. And you think these... gifts... of yours are what's causing the headaches for you?"

The scientist continued to fill the air around them with her pheromones, allowing the natural aphrodisiac to do its work on the student. She then stood up, leaving the clipboard on the table beside her. As peculiar as these gifts of her were, they were still not what she had come for. For Samara, Dr. Steiner wanted only one thing from her.

Pleasure.

The doctor smiled as she gestured toward the bed. "I'll need you to sit on the bed then we can start your check up." Dr. Steiner spoke as she placed her hand on the student's back, allowing her pheromones to be all but released in the girl's face, a strong dose of the aphrodisiac being what the 'doctor' had prescribed.

"Please."

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Ok. Walking to the bed she lay down on it looking into the Dr's eye's she said Could you open a window please i'm rather hot.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]