View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Biological Disturbance (for Yolia) 

Post Biological Disturbance (for Yolia)
Oozekar was in a good mood. The slimeball cruised through the ventilation ducts at speed, bouncing off corners and slipping through grates. The noise it was making would probably get it into trouble, but it didn’t care today. It passed one of those hermetically sealed hatches that seemed to permeate the enormous school ventilation infrastructure. “Admin. Wonder what that means,” the blob thought to itself as it passed. Suddenly it heard the voices of Prey, giggling and discussion in high feminine voices. Skidding to a stop the ooze stopped and waited, pinpointing where the sound was coming from and rushed toward the sound.

The late hours of the day were slipping into the ocean. The glimmer of a thousand stars danced a soft menuet on the crests of the oceans waves, disrupted only by the dark Silhouette of the offshore platform of N.I.C.E. Unfortunately for the students of Biology 101, this was the view from the grimy windows of Lab block 2 on the western side of campus. The Labs were quite extensive, but Biology 101 was held in a relatively simple lab room, the black resin countertops with the built in Bunsen burners and incredibly uncomfortable metal stools stood as obelisks against the student’s desire to enjoy the evening. The students sourly shuffled in and took their places, their laughter dying in the hall as they entered the room. Mz. Vivian, the voluptuous woman that taught the class, entered in a huff. She never liked this room, it was far from her office and the picture perfect view of the setting sun always made her tired, though she would never show it to her students.

“Hurry up, Hurry up. We haven’t got all day and if you want to be prepared for the test on cellular makeup tomorrow, I suggest you pay attention.”

She pulled out the attendance sheet and started ticking off names. She frowned as she saw that Yolia’s seat in the back of the lab was still empty.

Oozekar did a double take as it slid over the grate above Lab 2. There was an entire smorgasboard of prey in the room below it. A cacophony of delicious scents wafted through the grate into Oozekar, making the goo a little light headed. But the blob turned blue when it realized that there were far to many eyes in the room and far too many students for it to control on it’s lonesome. But then the ooze had an idea. Perhaps it could sneak in unnoticed and hide under those silly garments those students insisted on wearing. Then it could extract all the delicious nectar it wanted and not be seen by the others in the room. It was a bold plan, but Oozekar was in the perfect mood to try to pull it off. “Now” it thought, turning a predatory red, “who will be my meal?”

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Post Re: Biological Disturbance (for Yolia)
Yolia's first few weeks here at shokushu island has been long and hard with out much to do sept for go to classes and dohet daily kick boxing training. Yolia was on her way from her last class which happen to be gym. Her gym class was all the way on the oppisite side of the campases, far away from her next class biology. She always hated how far away her classes were from each other, and each day she was alway late no matter what she did and to make matters worse a group of other students harrase her in gym locker rooms and inbetween passing periods, only wasted more of yolia precious time.

Afther Yolia's gym class was finnly finished, she quickly gotten undressed out of her track shorts and sports bra and rushed to slip on that stupid, skimpy little uniform the school gave her. Yolia all ways hated how short the skirt was, and how tightly the rest hugged her body made her even more unconvertable then she allready was. Yolia rushed out of the gym locker room and ran as quckly as she could to her biolgy class, making t ther roughly 5 minutes afther her class had started.

Approching the door, Yolia stoped to checked her bag and make sure no important items she need for class was left behind any were. Sitting her bag down Yolia croched down in the hall to dig threw it and make sure every thing was there."Ahha im so late ms vivan is going to kill me!!" Yolia mummbled to her self nervously as she checked herbags containts. Yolia also saw this momment as a way to stall, so she dident get chewed out by Ms vivan... agin. afther she finished checking her bag yolia took a deeo breath and steped inside ready to take what was coming to her.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 am

"Your late AGAIN, Ms. Seyer. You may not have any interest in cellular anatomy, but your tardiness disrupts the class. Sit down, please." Mz. Vivian put another slide on the projector as Yolia took her seat. The other students giggled as she passed, and there might even have been a “you got in trouble…” delivered in a faint singsong.

Oozekar watched from the vent as the toned little kick boxer entered the room. She looked tough, even in that skimpy school girl uniform she was wearing, and she smelled delicious. If oozekar had eyes they would have boggled as it watched a bead of sweat, born from her frantic trip here, slowly drip down her neck and roll lazily between her surprisingly ample bosoms. “I think we have a winner!” Thought oozekar to itself turning a bright shade of yellow, “and she sits in the back!” Quickly it squirmed through the vent shaft, having to double back twice till it found the right junction that would take it to the floor register in lab 2.

There was, unfortunately a good two story drop at one point and without thinking, oozekar jumped it, landing with a loud splat, and a little shaking of the vent which rattled in its frame. Unperturbed the blob dusted itself off and peaked out of the vent to make sure the coast was clear. From this vantage point it was only a small scoot across the floor to the stool where Yolia was sitting and it could get an eyeful of her beutifuly sculpted, and somewhat bruised legs and just a hint of regulation white panties under her plaid skirt. Oozekar could almost taste her now, turning red with anticipation. It wondered what such an athletic girl would taste like?

Thu May 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Yolia stepped into the class room with a every warm welcome. Some what embarassed Yolia rubbed the back of her head nervously as the teached scolded her infront of the class. "I'm sorry Ms Viavan, I'll try to get to class earlyer next time." yolia never ment to be late it was just that her class befor this one was just so far away, on the other side of the school. "I do care...." befor Yolia could even state her reasoning for her tardines, she was cut off and told to take a seat. Yolia listen to her teacher and did as instructed giving a huff as she turned away from that hhorrible women and walked to her seat in the back row. hearing the other students laugh and make fun of her made the poor student some what embarased and once at her seat in back row of the class, yoila the bag contain all her school supplys down on the lab desk and began pulling out the class supplys she would need for todays lecsure, paying most of her attention to the front of the class as the teacher went on about what ever she was talking about.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:36 am

Unperturbed by her perpetually tardy student, Mz. Vivian continued her lecture. She was too tired to worry about it now, and at this level her responsibility for her education was her own. Turning off the lights, Mz Vivian pointed to the student next to the projector, who flipped the machine on.

“Most cells in the body are part of larger organs, (slide) combining together to serve a greater function. But certain cells, like white blood cells, (slide) behave more like single celled organisms, like the amoeba. (slide) White blood cells travel through the blood stream attacking foreign matter and harmful organisms by grabbing it with their pseudopodia an sucking it into themselves. (slide) There it dissolves the foreign matter, protecting the body.” The whir and click of the projector filled the room as the students were lulled into a stupor by Mz. Vivian’s well rehearsed lecture.

When the lights went out Oozekar turned yellow with joy. It could sneak up on its prey more easily now that is was dark in the room. Turning a stealthy grey, it slipped through the vent grate and slowly slithered across the linoleum floor of the lab, finally stopping under the stool upon which the young girl sat trying to forget the anger for her scolding. But then if she had been earlier, she may have been able to get a seat closer to the front and another girl would be sitting in her seat now and then Yoila would have missed out on everything that was going to come next.

Oozekar usually had to slowly capture and pin its prey, but today the ooze had to act quickly as it guessed how the student would react once the blob took hold of her. For one last moment it admired her strong tender legs and beautifully shaped calves before it pounced. Quickly it engulfed both her legs, the warm touch of clingy latex replacing the feeling of the cold lab air on her exposed legs. Oozekar hummed with an internal energy as if a dynamo was contained behind the smooth latex exterior as the ooze climbed up her legs, under her plaid skirt and over her white panties. It engulfed her hips and slipped under the tight band of her skirt as it traversed steadily upward toward her chest and neck. At the same time it rolled more slowly down over her socks and shoes not caring about being seen behind the lab desk in the dark.

Oozekar was sad it didn’t have time to savor the flavor of her skin and the delicious beads of sweat on her athletic curves, but it had to capture her first and keep her from running before it could enjoy her. Besides there would be plenty of time for that later… and if she opened her mouth to scream or yell for help, Oozekar had nasty shock in store for her. Oozekar sent an electric charge just over her delicate skin, just enough to cause her hair to stand on end, and show her it could.

Sun May 22, 2011 1:50 am

The class room went dark as Ms Vivian began her perfect lecsure. Yolia took her seat and watched and tried to listen as she quickly pulled out some of the contants of her sylish hand bag. Yolia grab what she though she would need, like her scince note book and a couple of number two pincals to wright with.

Tring to forget her anger twords the teacer that scolded her a few momments ago Yolis began taking notes as quickly as possible since Ms Vivian showed no sigh of slowing down. Yolia was only able to get too a few notes untill she felt somthing strange brush by her leg making the student jump as it startaled her. yolia quickly looked down and her eyes shot open with suprise as she dident belive what she saw. At her feet was a blob like creature just sit there, unsure what to do yolia just watched it.

Yolia looked at it with suprised and cerious look. "What the?...." Yolia wisperd quietly, she knew if she made tomany loud sounds she would get in more trouble than she allready was and yolia dident want that. Utill the unexpected happened and the blob like creature quickly sprung onto her legs and quickly climed up her body, over her panties and under her skirt as it slipped under the tight waist band and continued to climb untill it was under her tight fiting shirt that made up the school uniform."NO GET.." Yolia watched in horrier as it jumped onto her body and quickly settled under her cloths as she quickly tried pry it off her body but had no luck since her cloths were kind of in the way and befor she could even scream for help a painful shock raced threw her body causing her hair to stand on end as yolia slamed her face into her hand bag in order to take the sudden pain.

Tue May 24, 2011 8:28 pm

“Miss. Seyer!” Mz. Vivian scowled from the front of the room. “If there is something you don’t understand, it is customary to raise your hand. Not scream and ... and make a ruckus. Now please raise your head off your desk and calm down... I’ll go over the last passage again.” Mz. Vivian looked over her shoulder as she went back to the slides on the wall, which depicted various cellular structures of the human body. “No get” she thought to herself, at least trouble makers should have the decency to use proper English… A few girls giggled at Yolia, thinking she was making a joke and then went back to watching the slides slowly click past.

“Whew” thought the blob, “that was close.” But now that its prey knew what it was in for, it felt like it could take a bit more time. The ooze extended itself to cover every inch of skin it could while still being hidden by the sheer fabric of the school uniform. The feeling of a giant tongue, starting on the outside of her toned thigh, caressed her body. Slowly it traveled up her hip, tugging on her panty string, up her stomach, pausing briefly to explore her belly button, and then continuing on to cup a breast through the thin fabric of her bra, and then to end at her neck with a quick flick which caught the chain of the pendant she wore round her neck. She tasted like sweet sweat with earthy firmness which betrayed her tough nature. It would have to see about softening up this young little firecracker. The blob oozed over the stool securing it to the ground to make sure it wouldn’t topple over by her fighting and writhing.

Thus prepared, it untied her white well worn sneakers and slipped them off her feet and deposited them under the desk. Then it slowly unrolled the sock savoring every inch of skin it uncovered. Slowly it began working out the sore, tiered muscles in her feet, built up by years of kickboxing, replacing the aches and pains with the feeling of ten tiny mouths slowly sucking and licking each toe. It massaged her calves and rubbed her shins soothing the bruises she may have gotten from her fighting or other encounters on the island, and then slowly began to trace lines across them with little fingers, letting them crisscross and play, perhaps rising higher to her thighs before dropping back down, then when the skin was alive and teased it would go back to massaging, calming it back down with more consistent pressure.

It then set to work on her back, which was currently bent over the desk. It started to apply pressure to each knot and sore spot in her back, working out the muscles that were tied up by her constant fighting. It rolled the knots out, like a masseuse’s knuckles, followed by a gentle smoothing sensation which tickled her tender ribs. Starting at the tail bone the ooze slowly worked up, sometimes chasing a muscle around to finger a rib or brush a breast, until it reached her shoulders where it worked out the built up pressure from its trip up her back and slowly began to work its way back down.

Able to do all these manipulations at once the ooze turned a sneaky green as it fell into the rhythm of working the student. It wondered whether it should risk making contact with the student. It might be seen, but by interfacing with the girls mind, the ooze could keep better control of her and know how to better pleasure her. It decided that if the student tried to tell anyone about what was happening or start to call out, it would have to risk it. In the mean time it decided to just enjoy teasing and pleasuring her body in front of all these potential on-lookers. It could only guess as to what she was feeling... which in itself was a new sensation.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:39 am

The student left her head rested on the hand bag as she mumbbled, trying to adjust to the sudden painful shock. Once yolia rasied her head off her carrying bag, the Oozze was all ready going to work on her."B-but teacher...I-I...." Yolia could no help but pause and blush as she felt it slowly engulf her entire body inch by inch. Shivering as what felt like a tounge slowly licked its way from her thigh, up to her hip and tugged on her panties and contined up her stomic. Yolia could not help but giggle as it crossed over her tickilish sides.

The young student's eyes shot open with suprise as she felt the creature cub her breasts and untie her shoes and slowly pulled off her socks and sucked on her toes with what felt like ten diffret little mouths, this also caused yolia to giggle as her feet to were also very ticklish. What must have suprised yolia most was the creatures sudden massage as it worked her knoted body, forcing a sigh of relife from the young girl as she could not help but admit to her self, this massage was somwhat enjoyable but her cunning fighter instinked said this was going to go bad quickly so yolia tried to fight agiest the creature that was settling it self under her cloths."get-t off me you little!" wispering to her self as she attempted to scrape the critter off her thigh, while at the same time trying to look like nothing was happening to her in the back row.

Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 am

Mz. Vivian decided in the back of her head just to ignore the trouble maker, she could pass or fail on her own. The other students looked back at her now and again giggling and pointing, but quickly returned to their frantic scribbling of cells functions and makeup.

Trying to scrape off the ooze with her hand was a very bad idea. As Yolia's hand made contact with the slime on her hip, the thing grabbed her hand, sucking it into itself. Quickly it moved up her wrist but stopped before it could be seen by any prying eyes. Now her hand was trapped under the desk, where her fingers were getting licked and sucked by tiny mouths of their own. The ooze also rubbed and licked up and down her wrist, while it rubbed out the calluses on her knuckles.

Oozekar winced when he heard its prey try to alert the teacher, but she seemed to back off when the ooze started manipulating her body. The ooze snaked tendrils over her belly where they tickled her abdomen and nuzzled and explored her bellybutton. Fingers seemed to caress up between her breasts, while strong hands started working on her shoulders, pressing out the stress of her situation and her athletic lifestyle.

Tongues danced up her legs, slowly circling them in constant contact with her thighs. Rolling sensations, as if someone was taking a rolling pin and slowly pressing it down her legs, starting at the hip and moved down, releasing the long tense deep tissues of her thigh muscles. The tongues lashed her sensitive inner thighs, crawling ever higher toward her womanhood.

The ooze, sensing her ticklishness, had the tongues on her toes start to lightly caress and lick instead of sucking, while feather like sensations gently swept across her arches and balls. Pressure on her ankles kept her from moving her feet away from the torture.

Just then she felt the snap on her bra come undone, the fabric seeming only held up by the fiction on her jutting breasts. The excruciatingly slowly the garment fell off, exposing her perfect mounds to the electric hum of the ooze's touch.

Fri May 27, 2011 12:10 am

Yolia struggled to get the critter off her body by scrached and scraped at the ooze like creature. tring to pry the critter off her leg but suprise to poor yolia her hand got stuck right as it made contacted with her uper thigh. Looking around nervously as the other students laughed and pointed as the teacher ignored her, yolia just prayed no one found out what was really happening to her at this secoind, instead of think itwas just some joke.

"Oh noo.." Yolia whisperd as she paniced and she tried to pull her hand free but had no such luck, her right hand was just traped under the desk. The poor students eyes just shot open as she felt her hand being licked by tiny mouths and massaged. Despite all that was happening yolia still tried to hold back the giggling as the creature seemed to be abusing the fact she was ticklish as it changed the sucking of her toes to quick licking.

"stop-p it...." Yolia whisperd as she let out soft quite giggles tring to control her self up till she was forced to let out a loud laugh that filled the entire room. Yolia quickly tried to catch her self by covering her mouth with her free hand as the ooze like creature tickled her belly and the feathery sensation on her feet. Cursing her self Yolia tried to play it off cool hopeing nobody noticed it as she nervously looked around the class while still resisting to laugh.

Yolia then yelped as she suddenly felt the back of her bra snap, along with what felt like a tounge slowly creeping up the sides of her inner thigh twords her womenhood. In a desprit atemp to keep it away from there, yolia panicted and took her free hand away from covering her mouth to cover the sensitive area between her legs from the creature's slow approch. Yolia could not help but blush as she felt her bra slowly slide off her breasts, exposing them to the creature compleatly, Yolia felt uterly helpless and embarressed.

Fri May 27, 2011 7:10 am

Mz. Vivian was flushed with anger. A laugh had erupted from the back of the room from, guess who, Yolia, and it had sent the class into a fit of giggles. Mz. Vivian turned around slowly to look at the troublemaker, her eyes in a scowl. “Miss. Seyer, I fail to see what is so funny about cellular reproduction.” The class exploded into laughter as Mz. Vivian rolled her eyes. “Yes, Yes, Hilarious.” Mz. Vivian screwed up her eyes trying to see Yolia beyond the projector. “Since you seem to be so interested in the subject, Miss. Seyer. Perhaps you can tell us what the process of cellular division is called?” All eyes of the class turned to look at the writhing student, who seemed to be having trouble keeping her seat.

Again the student made the mistake of reaching down to protect herself. The ooze quickly grabbed the exposed hand, sucking it in and treating it much in the same manner as the other. Tiny mouths sucked on her fingers and expert hands massaged and rubbed to bruises she had from fighting.

The ooze heard the laugh and panicked a little. It quickly replaced the tickling with massaging and sucking, hoping the student might better be able to respond to the question. Suddenly the blob had a wicked idea. It continued to massage and lick her body, but waited for her to start to answer the question. Then as she started to speak the ooze wrapped a thick tentacle around her breasts squeezing them so they would jut out into prominence. Then the goo started licking the strained skin of her bosoms starting at the base and slowly licking outward toward the nipple, each tongue randomly giving little butterfly flicks to the tip of each expanding peak.

As the student struggled to respond it started to slowly lift the back of her panties, exposing her bottom and applying pressure to her womanly flower and her sensitive bud. The garment pressed on her lips straining to get inside, while it rubbed against her back door. Her hand, which had been sent to protect her flower, was pulled under her skirt. She could feel her own fingers begin to press against her clit, through her stretching panties and under its little hood. Across her bottom, hands began to stroke and pull, letting the strained panties quest deeper into her crack. In the Front, tendrils stroked up and down on either side of her mound, slowly questing inward, until with a slight *slick* her lips parted and the garment disappeared into her slit.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Yolia could not help but giggled as the creature tickled her sensitive sides, belly and feet. "N-no Ahhahha!s-stop that!!". Yolia then began paniced as the hand she sent to ward of the creatures aproch on her womenhood suddenly became stuck and felt as if it was beening licked just like her other hand, now stuck on her uper thigh as she quickly tried to pull it free but had no luck. Yolia then blushed with emberessment as she noticed her unwilling laughter had gotten herself unwanted attention by miss vivan and the other bio class students. looking around nervously and began to panic as Ms vivan looked very unhappy."b-but M-Ms.... ". Befor yolia could even try to speak to defend her self, Mis vivan allready Yelled and scolded her, like she always does and as punishmeny she demanded that Yolia awser a qustion she was possitive she dident know.

The poor student continued to giggle and laugh as the critter tickled and licked her body.Yolia's blushed face looked around the class nervously trying to play every thing off cool as she was unsure what to do. Utill the tickling on her sensitve body suddenly stopped as it was quickly replaced by the continuse licking allowing yolia to have some form of sense agin. Unsure what to say in respones to the question,Yolia paniced as she sqirmed inher set. "Um-mm... T-the anwser i-is....." Befor yolia could even finish her sentances her eyes shot open with supprise and horrer as there was suddenly a disturbince. she felt somthing long and thick rap around her breasts and sqizzeshed glorious mounds as what felt like toungs lick her up from the base of her breasts to the errect nipples. While at almost the same momment Yolia felt the strange feeling at her near as her panties were suddenly pulled up and her now stuck hand was forced into her flower giving her such a strange sensation forcing the poor student to release a loud moan that filled the class room. Yolia quickly relized what she did as she crused her self for doing so.

Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 am

Mz Vivian sighed. She knew yelling at the student wouldn’t help her learn, and there was a possibility she was actually having trouble with the material. After all it’s not every day a student moans when confronted with a difficult problem. The students thought it was a joke and giggled and pointed to the girl squirming and moaning in the back. “We just discussed this Yolia.” Mz. Vivian said as she turned back to the projector. She circled a word next to some pictures of dividing cells; Mitosis. “This is the process of cell reproduction that copies cells… and I wouldn’t be surprised if you saw this tomorrow on the test!” Mz. Vivian threatened the rest of the class, and they quickly returned to their papers to write the information down. “Perhaps you should write this down too Yolia” She said staring.

Oozekar couldn’t talk to the girl with people looking so close, so it decided to let go of her hands, perhaps to let her stifle those distracting noises. Her hands were sensitive to the touch and tingled from the lack of stimulation, but were now free to do with as she would.

It didn’t let the rest of her rest however. It added a sensation to her tortured breasts. A sucking sensation, like the sucker of an octopus was grabbing each of her nipples and pulling them out. As it did so the tongues were quick to tease the stretched skin. The suckers pulled till it almost hurt and then let go, letting them spring back to their normal position, only to be grabbed and pulled again.

Lower, the slime’s microscopic figures undid the threads of her panties, letting the garment fall apart at the seams. With one swift pull, the blob exposed her sex and back door to the honey-like electric touch of its membranes. The tattered panties pulled through her lips, rushing past her button and across her puckered back door, leaving the skin sensitive to the questing ooze. The panties them selves were expelled onto the floor, forgotten.

All the while hands, tongues, and mouths continued to lick, suck, kiss, and rub the rest of her tortured body.

Mon May 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Yolia blushed breathed heavy as she sqirming in her seat trying not to laugh or moan as the blob like creature continued is erotic torture. The poor student wasnt use to things like this happening to on a daily basis...yet. Yolia could only bite her lip as she Tried to hold back the sounds the creatures under the skimpy little school uniform was forcing her make.

Yolia quickly nodded her head at Ms Vivan trying to quickly ended the teachers sudden intrests in her. "R-right m-mitosis!" Yolia blushed and sqirmed in her seat tring to get her hands frees."I-i'll write it....Ahhha!... D-down as s-soon as I get a hand." Yolia blushed while the other student giggled at the student as she tugged and pulled untill her hand suddenly flung off and were free but instead of righting the question down, Yolia went right back to trying to pry this creature off some how."Get off me!" Speaking quitely yo her self. Untill suddenly Yolia felt the strange feeling of sucker like thing latching on to her breasts and began to pull on her nipples forcing the poor student to wince as it kinda hurt a little, while at the same time she felt her panties suddenly get yanked out from under her ferm butt leaving her to sit on the hardcold seat bare. Yolia blushed and siverd as this was just the creappyist thing shes ever felt.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 am

Her hands couldn’t penetrate the ooze covering her body. The surface would simply give and push back, like trying to claw her way through a rubber tire. After awhile as she continued to try to scrape the ooze she would feel playful licking against her hands, as if the ooze was teasing her for her inability to stop her body from being violated.

Speaking of … she began to feel tiny tendrils teasing her nipples, joining the sucking sensation. They would tease and flick the sensitive tips even as they were pulled into prominence. The licking tongues changed into more kneading tentacles as it groped and pleasured her heaving bosom.

She could feel the ooze kneading her bottom, stroking and petting as fingers crept closer to her back door. Suddenly a tongue lashed against it, leaving it tingling, then another and another. Tongues assaulted her puckered anus, spreading it, preparing it for what came next.

Her mound was assaulted the worst. Small tendrils started on her inner thighs and belly button. They slowly spread over her sensitive skin. They played across her shaven mound, dipping into the areas at the base of her thighs and up toward her waiting lips. They circled her outer lips, pressing them and spreading them lightly letting the ooze touch her inner flower, covering it with its electric touch. Then the tendrils searched inward leaving no fold of skin unlicked or unprodded, save for her button, which the ooze saved for latter.

“Miss Seyer! My patience wears thin! Start taking notes, or leave my class!” Mz Vivian fought to maintain her composure; she usually didn’t allow students to bother her like this, but she was tired and wanted to be done with this nonsense. Something in her voice made the other students stop their giggling. Now the room was filled with an awkward silence... and the soft noises Yolia was making on her seat in the back.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next