View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Biological Disturbance (for Yolia) 

Post Re: Biological Disturbance (for Yolia)
The poor student was begining to get frustrated with the little creature as her attempts to pry it off failed each and every time unable to get it to budg even once. Yolia blushed as she felt the licking on her hands and the rough groping of her bosom."Ahhhahh!" The studdent quickly realized there wasent a thing she could do to get the critter off her senitive body, all she could do now was try to endure the the next two hours, easy right?.

Yolia's eyes shot open with supprises as she felt the suddent atention on her near and the tiny tendrils run over ger tickilish belky as it felt her up, forcing a soft yelp and giggles escape her lips as her body flinched from the ozzes licking tounges.

Then the worst thing happened as Ms Vivans lost her temper causing Yolia'sheart to skip a beat as she knew she was in for it now. Despite her angry teachers yell Yolia could not help but giggle and realse the soft sound of pleasure. "I-I'm sorry Ms V-Vivan...Don't make me leave!.. I-i'll gett to work!!" Yolia blushed as the whole class went silent making her center of attention once agin. Yolia pleaded for her teacher for forgivness as she quickly did as she asked and tried to write down her notes with what little concintration the poor student had. Trembiling with arosal Yolia tryed her best to write but the notes mostly came out crude and unreadable. Trying to keep her self cool, Yolia was going to try and hold back her giggles and sound of pleasure as creature continued it's erotic torture on her, but Yolia found this difficult allready.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 am

Mz Vivian seemed pleased by the response and turned back to her lecture, describing the processes of cellular reproduction. The sounds of the room became filled with the scratching of pens and pencils and the droning of the lecturer... and the soft whimpering of the girl in the back.

Her whole body was being tortured. Her feet and legs were being massaged and stroked. Her back was being rubbed and held. Her stomach was being petted and licked. Her breasts were being kneaded and sucked, and both her holes were being teased and pleasured. Now there was only one thing left to do.

The licking tongues on her back door began to tease out her puckered bud, questing inside. A little tendril, almost the size of a small finger, began pressing on the hole. It wriggled against her skin and with the help of the tongues, squirmed inside her. It poured into her like a liquid moving in inch by inch. In the tight opening it felt huge as it quested deeper into her. It filled every nick and cranny as it moved deeper and deeper. It kept going, incredibly, impossibly deep, until it paused somewhere in her bowls.

Her slit was being held open by countless wriggling tongues, which tortured her parted flower. As they held her apart, a similar tendril to the one inside her already pressed against her opening, traveling in easily into her moist tunnel. The tendril moved slower, pressing forward then pulling back, pressing forward then pulling back, letting her feel every inch of it as it entered her. It fucked it’s way impossibly deep into her, wriggling as it went, it’s touch warm and electric. Finally, after what seemed like hours the tendril hit the back of her hole.

Suddenly her insides were being prodded and explored by hundreds of fingers and tongues. Both her holes were being felt on the inside, covering every square inch of her. They explored the entrance to her cervix and let her feel how tight her tunnel was. The fingers in her moist slit would pass over her g-spot again and again. They kept feeling and pressing against it, as if every tongue was looking for it. And just as soon as the sensations began they stopped, except for a single tongue licking and pressing on her g-spot.

Then, she felt, pressing against both her openings, something impossibly large. It was questing to get in her, but they seemed much too big to fit. She was going to be fucked and double penetrated right in front of her Biology class.

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Yolia sat at her desk in the back row of the class attempting to write her notes the best she could but the creatures sexual torture was to much to bair and Yolia was forced to pause from writing and slap her pen down beside her papper with annoyance as the critters licking tounges lapped over breasts and sensitve areas agin and agin. Blushing and breathing heavy, Yolia could only sit at her desk and try to endure the creatures annoying licking and massaging, forcing the poor student to lose concentraion on what work she was doing.

"I g-got to get it off-f!" Yolia was begining to get Frustrated with the creature as she attempted to secreatly tug her blose from her being tucked into her skirt and put her hand up under her blose and pick at the her stomic regin were it was tickling her. The suden feeling of the critter exploring her two hole was a bit of a shock to the poor student, and when it began going increadly deep as it slowly pulled back and fourth over and over agin was driving her to the brink of madness. Yolia tried her best to hold back her soft little moans and giggles but she was unsure how long she could last.

Just when the poor student thought her problems could not get any worse then they were allready she feels two somthing, two large somthings making there way to her tight rear and tight dripping sex. Fear appeared in her eyes as the forien objects drew closer and closer. "N-NO NO NO!!" Yolia yelled negitivly shacking her head as with her free hands she attempted to over her two areas from the approching things.

(sorry about the long wait Oozker just had some stuff.)

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 am

Her flower was tight and still deigned entry to the thing trying to press its way into her. The thing wriggled against her like a snake, pressing harder and harder into her, desperate to get her folds to part. The tongues torturing her mound started to lick away from her tight hole, opening it, teasing it wider, so as to allow entry to this pressing thing.

Behind wasn’t much better. Suckers latched themselves around her puckered hole, and pulled her apart, trying to make way for the thing that was trying to enter. Slowly the thing began to spin against her, the surface of the invading entrant smooth against her sensitive sphincter.

She could feel both paths into her fight hardened body slowly start to give way against the invaders. Hands on her knees were parting her legs as they massaged her inner thighs. She could feel herself parting to this thing that covered her. Tongues licked her breasts as they were kneaded by strong muti-fingered hands and the nipples were sucked and teased. Her feet and back were massaged and rubbed and her hands could not seem to stop any of this from happening.

“What don’t you understand now Miss Seyer?” Mz Vivian sighed, trying to see the squirming student in the back of the room. “If you’re having such trouble perhaps you would like to come up to the front?” She waited for a response as the other students turned to watch her.

Just at that moment her defenses gave out, her legs were thrown wide, and both masses sqused into her tight teenage body, filling her like she had never been filled before. The ooze held on to her, grabbing the stool and desk to make sure she didn’t fall over and disturb the class. And on her penetrated, held, teased, and pleasured form, the eyes of the entire class fell, ignorant of the lurid scene that lay just under her uniform.

(No problem. Its Kool! 8) Whoo. Might be a little rusty...)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 am

The poor tortured student looked around the class and almost died of emberasment as she blushed seeing her constant whimpering and little nosies caused her to get some unwanted attention agin as her fello students and teacher looked back at her. Still sqirming and tring to cover her rear and area between her legs. Yolia looked at miss vivan with a warried expression as the teacher became upset once more. "I-i'm sorry Mis vivan I-i'm sjust h-having Ahuhaaa!..." Yolia let out a loud moan as she felt the suddent licking become more strange as the tounges spread her open.

All eyes were on the poor student sqirming in the back row made Yolia fell embaresed as she looked around. "S-sorry I just cant concentrate today!!...." Sqirming as she felt the licking and needing her breasts harder and harder forcing the student to moan softly. "N-no need..Ahhhaa!..too Come up front... Please!" Then the worst thing happen at the momment she spoke her legs were spread wide and her defenses gave as the two things pluged into her near and pussy filling her completly as Yolia let out a scream that she quickly tried to muffle with her hands blushing wide eyed.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 am

Mz Vivian listened to the explanations and noises Yolia was making, and wondered what she was talking about. Then suddenly Yolia screamed and Mz Vivian jumped. “My dear, are you ok?” She seemed generally upset, perhaps this student wasn’t a troublemaker but was having some problems of a different sort. “Do you need to see a nurse?” She asked. “or a counselor” A rude student near her sneered. Mz Vivian shot them a harsh look and they fell silent.

Underneath the student’s sheer dress her body was contorting with the stimulation to every square inch the ooze could squirm into. But even as her long legs were being rubbed and touched, even as her back was being massaged and rolled, and as her breasts were pulled and manipulated, all was being drowned out by the things pressing deeper and deeper into her.

In front, the phallus that was pushing her apart inch by inch seemed to be covered in bumps which pushed and tugged on her flower as it quested impossibly deep into her. She could feel every bump on the object as it fucked quickly in and then pulled out, pushing farther in with every thrust. How could such a thing fit into her? On the outside of her body she could feel tendrils pressing against her mons and tummy. They were running up and down and she could feel them inside her! They were rubbing the thing penetrating her through her thin walls, making her tighter and allowing her to feel the phallus thrusting into her in even greater detail.

Behind she could feel her tight hole close around a slowly spinning smooth ball which quested deeper into her. She felt her back door be pressed open again allowing another huge sphere to enter her. They just kept coming, slowly spinning in her rear. They pinched her thin anal/vaginal wall as they passed the massive head of the thing penetrating her tight teen pussy. How deep could they go? How many were there? They drilled deep into her letting her feel each and every one, like a string of huge anal beads.

Then the thing in her pussy hit the back, pressing against her cervix. It paused there letting her tightness ebb and get used to being so full with slick, hard... things. She felt hands grab her round her waist, holding her securely, and she knew what was going to come next. She stared into the eyes of her fellow classmates, who watched her and tried to guess at her problems. If only they knew she was about to recieve the pounding of a lifetime, they would have brought cameras...

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Yolia blushed and shivers as the creature under the reviling school uniform continued its torture on the poor student in front of the eyes of the entire class. Yolia struggled to hold back her anger and more loud moan as the creatures appendages plunged into her depths and the students laughed. Yolia clinched her teeth with frustration and shoke her head at Mz Vivan with a flushed but frustrated nervous look on her face. "NO!!!......N-no that will not be necessary Mz Vivan!!" Yolia was shaking with arousal as she was griping her book bag tightly as she could feel the creature slowly begin to push into her flower inch by inch as it went impossibly deep forcing her to let out soft moans. "I'm Fine Mz Vivan......Please Can-n c-can we continue.....Ahhaa!......I'll..I'll be good!!" Yolia shot a angry look at the rude student be-for yolia felt the creature start to quickly thrust into her dripping flower forcing her to let out a loud yelp and jump quickly looking away to blush trying to endure whats happening to her. Feeling how large the appendage was scarring the poor student as it slowly moved in and out forcing her to gasp and grit her teeth with pain mix pleasure. Yolia eyes shot open wide as she felt the suddenly ball slowly spin into her back door causing her to arch her back as they pinched her rear as they slow enter. Yolia could not believe this was happening to her as she griped her book bag so tight the fabric was starting to tare. The poor student could not help but whimper as the thing in her ass and flower pushed ageist her walls at the same time pushing deeper they anything she ever felt before. After feeling these things slowly stop, forcing Yolia to take in how tight the fit truly is as she winced from the sear attention her body was getting all at once.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:50 am

Mz. Vivian nodded with a worried expression on her face. “I understand Miss Seyler, but if things grow too… uncomfortable, please let me know and I you can be excused to go down to the nurse.” She turned her attention to the rest of the class. “As for the rest of you: eyes up here!” She barked. “We were on the reproduction of DNA.” The class reluctantly turned away from the noisy Miss Seyer and returned to their notes, but students kept peaking over their shoulders to see what the girl would do next…

The huge objects twitched within her sending shivers of pleasure up her back. When her tight young body had finally grown accustomed to the warm objects in her, the phallus in her tight pussy slowly started to with draw from her. The bumpy exterior of the thing catching on the interior folds of her flower sending glorious sensation through her. She could feel the head of the thing pass every large ball logged in her rear, pinching her gently through the thin walls, and as the huge member left her she felt somewhat empty. The thing pulled all the way out until only the bulbous head remained within her, then, with one violent push, it forced it’s way all the way back into her, striking the back of her pussy hard. Then it began to pull back out, only to repeat the process over and over.

No matter how she moved or jumped or twisted, the thing simply moved into the best position to continue it’s merciless onslaught. The hands on her waist kept her from moving too far from the stool she was floating over and the tendrils stroking her flower kept teasing her open and flowing over her tummy allowing her to feel how big the thing inside her really was. And all the while the rest of her body was being stroked pulled and teased, though it’s sensations were secondary to the flood of feelings from her flower.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2