View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Book Bound (For Calidare) 

Post Book Bound (For Calidare)
Talwyn headed into the library late in the evening and, though the library was open all hours for students to study as to the unusual nature of the place, it was pretty much empty save for Talwyn and the night librarian. She sat down to work on her history paper, having to have it finished by the end of the week. She had a feeling that it could take a while. Searching through her books, she knew she didn't have the right book she needed. Standing up, she bookmarked her book that she was looking at, and headed back into the dark recesses of the library towards the History section.

Reaching the area she needed, she searched the book titles, looking at the books, she reached up and pulled a book down. In doing so, she knocked down what looked like a scroll, which unfurled slightly. Talwyn didn't notice it, as she was too intent on finding the book she needed. She leaned against the wall, and started flipping through the book, looking at the pages. She found what she needed, but figured she should grab another book just for the sheer hell of it, in case more info was needed.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:25 am

Post Re: Book Bound (For Calidare)
Calidare was dozing in the rafters when he felt the disturbance within the library, his invisibility prevented any humans to be able to see him, looking down he saw the student in the old history section where he had hidden a scroll that would allow a student to summon him in the so called real world.

Looking down he was it was a brown haired woman that pulled out a book for study knocking down the scroll that was hidden in the bookcase that she hadn’t notice on the ground close by her foot the girl returned to get a few other books this time Calidare would help her find the scroll. While she was reaching for another history book a few other books fell out of the shelf avalanching on top of her head landing on the floor noisily, one book named ‘A History of Angels’ landed next to the scroll. The librarian within gave a loud SHHHH! From where she was in her lost cubbyhole some where within the library.

Unlike the other books that had fell to the floor, this one was much older then the others and still had a small layer of dust covering it and the cover looked like it was made back in the fifth century. “Young lady… I need to go and do something, the library is yours for the night, just remember to turn out the lights would you dear?” the voice of the librarian echoed within the halls of the library. Calidare waited to see what the green eyed girl would do knowing the book that was next to the scroll would attracted her attention to the scroll.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

Talwyn stood on tiptoe to get another book when she heard the books shift, and looked up in time to see them fall down upon her. She cried out, dropping to the ground and covering her head. She heard the shushing of the librarian, her cheeks red, and started picking up the books to put on the trolley to be re-shelved later when she found the book labeled "A History of Angels" and the scroll next to it. She picked them both up and looked at them, and nearly sneezed at the small flurry of dust.

Talwyn heard the librarian, and looked around. "Oh, all right. Yes I can do that." She said, loud enough for the librarian to hear her, which wouldn't have been loud. They were the only ones there. Once the librarian had left, Talwyn took the book and scroll over to the table, not really caring about the scroll, just putting it down on the table beside her, not even really looking at it. She opened the book, looking at the index page, and saw the chapter "Summoning a Guardian Angel." She sat up straighter, intrigued, and flipped to the chapter. It said that a scroll was needed, and she looked at the one beside her. She needed a bit of guidance for the moment, and jumped on the possibility of having a guardian angel.

Reading through the text, she then started reading through the scroll, following the instructions to the best of her abilities. She hoped it worked. She needed guidance of what to keep studying.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 am

Calidare grinned as the green eyed girl took the bait and began to read the summoning ritual, the lights within the library began to flicker and dim, a sudden gust of wind knocked papers off the tables around Talwyn and tugged at her short school skirt, revealing her panties. An arcane blue symbol of a circle with runes around the outside of the circle appeared on the floor in front of Talwyn.

The circle looked like blue flames as something within the summoning circle started to form and take shape. It had a human figure with large wings, as the seconds went by it became more solid and soon was fully formed. It opened its eyes and stared at Talwyn. His wings was the color of pure white which seemed to glow in the dim light though they didn’t, his eyes was the color green and glowed the same color as the summoning circle flames, he wear his hair long to his shoulders and it was as brown as chestnut and stood at least a foot taller then Talwyn.

Calidare linked his mind with the girl before him and smiled at her. “You have summoned me young one, how may I serve thee?” Calidare asked wearing nothing more then a loin cloth where the front of it reached down to his knees. Calidare features was something all women would dream of in a man, and Calidare knew this as he probed her mind looking for her deepest desires. Calidare waited till she recover her senses knowing Talwyn didn’t really think the summoning spell would work in the first place like many that had summoned him before. “Break the circle and come inside it, don’t worry the flames will not harm the one who summoned me.” Calidare told her as Talwyn could feel a sense of being safe fill her with the angel she had summoned here.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Talwyn finished reading the scroll, jumping as the lights within the library began to flicker and dim, fighting the urge to scream, not wanting to alert anyone to what she was doing. She grabbed at her school skirt, holding it down, and saw the circle of runes. She recognised one or two, and stepped back, not sure she liked what she saw. Looking up, she saw the form, and her eyes widened, watching as the figure became solid. When it was, she started at the person, seeing his hair, his wings, and her hand moved to her chest to try to still her racing heart.

She felt something touch her mind, and she blinked, seeing him smile at her, hearing his question, and shook her head slightly, as though clearing it. "Oh um..." she paused, looking him over, and then heard his further words, and nodded, moving slowly forward, wondering what could possibly go wrong with an Angel of the Lord? She stepped into the circle, the flames feeling no more than a breath of warm air, and looked up at the angel. "Oh...sorry. I didn't think it would work and...well..." She giggled softly, her cheeks flushed at the rush of words from her mouth.

"All I seek, Angel, is guidance. I came here because I was good with books and learning, and... since being here I haven't been able to find my niche, my place of belonging. I am trying. But I don't know what to do now. I have nearly finished for the term." She said, looking at him. "What do you suggest, Angel?"

Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Calidare grinned at her as she broke the circle, the flames had lifted her skirt as she passed through them, once inside the circle the runes and flames slowly dissipated leaving the area of the library dimly lit. the only illumination other then Calidare glowing blue eyes was the green exit sign at the end of the rolls of book cases.

Calidare smiled at Talwyn, placing his warm hands on either side of her blushing cheeks. “First tell me, what do you truly desire? From there I might… how did you put it? ‘find your niche’ here, but first let me give you a gift, once you accept this gift you will not desire to take it off.” Calidare told Talwyn placing his hand on her cleavage.

A sudden warmth where is had was could be felt, it wasn’t hot but was warm enough to cause some discomfort. Rays of light beams could be seen escaping around his finger as a chain that looked like it was made of diamond appeared around Talwyn neck connecting to where Calidare hand was cupped. When Calidare removed his hand there was in its place a pendant of an angel with diamond wings and the human figure looked to be of emerald, the loin clot looked to be made of ruby. Behind the figure was two scrolls crossed that was made of fire opals.

The pendant quickly became cool sparkling with newness the most strange thing about the pendant was the fact it was flawless and each of the solid stones that formed the pendant looked like it was fused together. “I figure it matches your personality, now you must tell me your name.” Calidare said even though his mental link to the girl told his every thing he wanted to know like she was an open book.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

Talwyn felt the skirt flutter as she stepped through the flames, and self-consciously brushed her hands over the simple fabric. She could see the light around them dimming, and felt slightly unnerved as his eye glowed brighter than the lights around them. She looked up at him as he spoke, feeling his warm hands on her cheeks, and listened to him. "I don't...really know what I truly desire. What everyone desires probably. A place to belong, friends, family, heaps of money." She giggled, then turned serious, listening to him, and felt his hand on her breast, and looked down.

She felt the warmth of where his hand was, feeling a little uncomfortable, but didn't move. She saw the light, and blinked as he continued. She felt the chain around her neck, and reached up, touching it, then looked at the pendant. Her eyes widened. It was such a beautiful necklace, one even the richest of celebrities would envy. She smiled, seemingly taken in by the shiny bauble, touching the necklace. Talwyn looked up at him, and her cheeks were slightly red. "Thank you oh so much. It's stunning! I'm Talwyn. And you, if you don't mind me asking?" She looked at him, pushing dark hair back.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:27 am

Calidare smiled at Talwyn. “You have every right to know my name since it was you who summoned me Talwyn, the name is Calidare and I’m here to guide you to what will be your destiny, just remember once on this path forever will your life be changed. the choice you have taken now has already placed your feet on the road to something you have never experience so far.” Calidare told her as his hand brushed her cheek and moved down her neck where the back of his hand brushed over a breast and her nipple.

The fact that his hand had brushed over her nipple would seemed strange because it felt to Talwyn the nub was extra sensitive then normal, sending a strange wave of pleasure through her entire body. “You have friends here all you have to do is meet them, your family are your friends and as for money, you have all that you will need.” Calidare explained to pretending he didn’t catch the humor.

“Hmm or maybe you wish to know what it means and feels like to be a woman?” Calidare said as an after thought. The caress that Calidare had done on Talwyn breast still lingered and felt like when he did it there wasn’t even a blouse or bra as a barrier from his first touch. “Is there something wrong? You seem distracted for some reason.” Calidare said cocking his head to the side slightly looking puzzled though in truth he knew exactly what was going through her mind being linked to her deepest thoughts, including the ones she tried to push to the back of her mind which seemed hard to do with out them springing forth with the new ones that was being added.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

Saw him smile, and wrapped her arms around herself, listening to him. She wasn't sure what he meant about her path being changed, but felt that he would explain it later, if she asked him to. When he touched her cheek, she felt herself blush just slightly, then felt his hand move down her neck and to where her breast and nipple was, and Talwyn let out a sharp intake of breath, eyes flicking up to him. She tried to keep listening to him, ignoring the strange wave of pleasure going through her. She subtly shook her head, clearing it, and kept listening. She frowned, knowing that what she'd said was a joke, but Talwyn guessed that Angels didn't have much of a sense of humour, so she shrugged it off.

When he asked if she wanted to know what meant and felt like to be a woman, Talwyn blinked in surprise. What type of question was that, she wondered. When he asked if something was wrong, she shook her head. "Oh, no everything is fine. Just trying to understand you, is all. Though you asked a strange question just before...about feeling like a woman, or to feel like one. I don't understand you." She said, though she did. She wasn't stupid. Talwyn had read many books, seen movies, all that, but she was yet to experience anything herself. Of course she pushed all that back, not even guessing for a moment that Calidare could see it all.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 am

Calidare smiled once more. “Then maybe I should begin your lesson in becoming a woman which might help you find your niche.” Calidare said wrapping his arms around Talwyn, one hand started from her lower back and slid down to her firm ass while the other hand slid up to the middle of her back pulling Talwyn closer to him and he leaned in and began to kiss her. Calidare tongue slipped into her mouth as he manipulated her mind to produce more endorphins as he kissed her though Calidare was sure he needn’t have used this trick but his purpose what to make her first kiss something she would never forget.

Calidare hand holding firm on her round ass pulled her hips into his letting her feel his aroused member, the hand that was placed on her back slowly came to the front side his palm cupping her perky breast as his thumb slowly circling where her nipple should be under her blouse and bra. “Now that wasn’t so bad was it? This is one part of learning to become a woman.”Calidare told her as his member continued to grow harder so close to her virgin treasure that she could feel throbbing from under his loincloth.

Calidare hand continued to grope at her perfect breast his thumb teasing her nipple that was sending that new experience she felt before but more intense now since his hand was manipulating her breast and nipple. “Your body seems to like this or are you just getting cold Talwyn?” Calidare asked even though he knew exactly what she was thinking, if she tried to lie to him he would know.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Talwyn watched him, not sure if that was what she wanted, but before she could voice her concern, she felt him wrap his arms around him, and felt his hand move down to her ass, feeling his other hand on the middle of her back and she was pulled closer to kiss him. She tried to pull back, her mind trying to tell her it was okay, though she felt something was trying to tell her it wasn't right. She felt a thrill at the same time, unable to ignore it due to her body responding, as though it was doing it of its own accord.

She felt his aroused member, and she let out a gasp, unsure what to do, feeling his thumb circle her breast, and she tried to move back. "I...don't think I'm ready for this, Calidare." She said, feeling his member start to throb, and bit her lip, and shook her head, feeling his thumb continue to manipulate at her breast, and tried to pull away. "No. I'm not getting cold. Let me go please, this isn't what I wanted. I just wanted guidance. Stop please" She said, and came close to the edge of the circle, but managed to stop from brushing the edge.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Calidare released Talwyn but the lingering effect of his caress remained teasing her senses and drawing on those deep desires that she secretly kept locked up in her head no matter how hard she tried those secret desires slowly seeped passed the barrier that kept them at bay. When Talwyn came closer to the ring of fire unlike when she had enter there was no true heat from the flames but now that she was inside the circle, the closer she got to the ring the hotter it became, keeping her trapped within the large circle of blue flame.

Calidare eyes narrowed as he looked at the flames then looked back at her. “It seems when you enter the circle you had something more then guidance you brought within the circle, what might that have been Talwyn?” Calidare asked her as he remained where he was not wishing to panic the girl more then she was. “What other thoughts did you have when you enter this summoning circle?” Calidare asked though he had already knew the answer and smiled inwardly knowing what those thoughts was before she entered the circle of flames.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 am
Profile YIM WWW

Talwyn felt the heat from the fire lick uncomfortably against her legs, and jumped away, eyes wide, showing her fear, the circle too small for her to fully move away from him. She fought the desire to panic, and listened to him as he spoke.
"I have no idea what you mean. I needed guidance. I am just doing all sorts of studies." She said, then remembered what he'd said earlier, feeling scared. "What...did you mean by...that was only one part of my learning? I don't want to learn anything from you. I demand you return to where you came from." She said in a shaky voice, reaching for the piece of paper that would send him back to the abyss.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 am

Calidare smiled at Talwyn, “It doesn’t work that why when you summon something, you have to follow through or things could go very wrong.” Calidare explained to her deciding it was time to move closer to her once more. Calidare knew very well that she had an idea since the flow of erotic images within her head continued to flow, each one more erotic then the one before it.

Calidare decided to answered the question she had asked, “Simple it means when you entered this circle of fire you desired to learn what it truly means to be a woman, but first you need to learn that lying to yourself of what you want is not acceptable, never lie to yourself.” Calidare told her moving his hand in a way that looked as if to part the sea of her desire. Suddenly Talwyn clothing had ripped away from the middle, the two halves of clothing landed in the blue fire on either side of her erupting in flames, leaving Talwyn completely naked to the Angel looking creature that she had summoned.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue May 01, 2012 1:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]