View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 An Empty Classroom...or is it? (For Brianna) 

Post An Empty Classroom...or is it? (For Brianna)
Quicksilver was relaxing for the moment. That meant she was not holding a general form but was simply spread out over an area. In this case, she was forming a neat silver floor for one of the corner classrooms. She had arrived on this planet by stowing away on one of the ships that apparently smuggled in and out of here.

This could be quite neat.

She had never been to this planet before and wanted to see who she would run into. But for the moment she would be happy to rest and wait.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Post Re: An Empty Classroom...or is it? (For Brianna)
Brianna yawned another boring Physics lesson , Brianna had learnt two thing about Physics in the few lessons she had gone to. The first was that the classrooms were always too warm and made her sleepy not a good thing to do when the teacher watches her every move. The Second was that every time her teacher spoke Brianna got a strange urge to want to shove the text book exactly where she thought the teacher needed it.
"Brianna are you listening?!"

"Nope". Brianna looked at the teacher defiantly, the teacher stared back dumb struck a pupil had never spoken back to her like that before.
"Brianna Stand up and Go next door I'll deal with you at the end of this lesson!"
"Fine by Me. At least I don't have to endure another minute of you!"
"GO!"
Brianna got up grabbing her bag, books and note pad she walked to the door making sure to slam it as hard as she could just to be sure the door was shut properly. Walking to the next door classroom she dumped her things on a table and sat back in the chair. Bored Brianna decided that meditation would calm her down, at least so that she didn't hit the teacher. Climbing onto the table Brianna crossed her leg and placed her hands palms to the air on her knees. Closing her eyes she waited or the teacher unaware of what was in the room.

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]