View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Unscheduled After Class Activities? (Yolia Seyler) 

Post Re: Unscheduled After Class Activities? (Yolia Seyler)
She is so close he can already taste his victory as he takes his time moving towards her now she is seemingly cornered. She seems smart enough not to tempt the river but then suddenly she is stumbling backwards into it's cold embrace. Guan snarls more in annoyance then concern as the water begins to pull his prey away, but of course he won't let her go so easily. He begins to run along the shore after her, his eyes locked upon her naked form before he tenses and leaps forwards, crashing into the river before his arms flex and snatch her up from the water's grip holding her against his chest in almost a bear hug.

"Brave but foolish, your body will be numb now and your lucky you don't freeze to death. Looks like I'll have to warm you up.."

The smirk upon his features is most likely a clue to just how he plans to make her work up a sweat as he climbs from the river still clutching her tight, for now his large bulk keeps her warm. He walks back to the shore and towards the campus stopping on the outskirts of the forest before he drops her to the ground once more and prepares are fire before he smirks looking at her.

"Run if you want, but you know I can catch you and you will freeze if you don't stay here by the fire. Either fight me to keep your blood flowing or freeze.."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Post Re: Unscheduled After Class Activities? (Yolia Seyler)
(Sorry gone so long lol)

When Yolia fell into the river she could of swore she was going to drown untill that beast dove in and saved her life to only so he could have his fun for later as he made the comment about warming her up. Yolia gave him an angry glar as she shivered from the cold water. "Ssh-shut up....I-I w-wwould do it-it agin to get away!" Yolia was so cold as the monster pulled her from the river and dropped her once more to the wet muddy ground agin as she ladyed there shivering half consious as she found her self struggling to dragg her self away from the discusting creature. "I-I would rr-rather frezz!"

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3