View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Unwanted Lesson (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Unwanted Lesson (for Kanoe)
((it's fine ^.^))

The lashes became more frequent as Seraph spoke his goal. Her body jolts wildly with each strike but the binding spell ensured she never left her seat or squirmed away from the constant whipping. Each blow filled her breasts with more of the monster's mana, causing them to swell and become more sensitive to the point of insanity. Kanoe whimpered and cried out with each strike, her head rolling from side to side as her mind seemed to blank out with each barrage of new sensations. Her bra was completely soaked in nectar as each suck renewed the steady flow from her lactating breasts. Soon, the dark spots on her blouse grew as the excess nectar soaked through that as well. The constant milking felt so very good, relieving the growing pressure as her breasts continued to swell in their confines.

Another feather between her thighs only added to the madness. Her hips twitched violently as if she were already climaxing over and over again. But she was only at the knife's edge. The panties hummed faster as the feather pushed against her netherlips and infused them with mana. Kanoe could not fight the overwhelming power. Her dark mana was being smothered as more of his mana infused her body, taking over every ounce of her very being. Amongst her cries, the sound of a soft snap could be heard as the clip of her bra finally broke under the constant lashing and infusing of her breasts. Her lovely mounds filled outwards, now straining against her blouse as the fabric of her open bra continued to cling to her nipples and suck vigorously. Each fresh lashed caused them fill out more until first one button popped, then another and another going down her chest as the lovely prize was revealed.

Her body had given in entirely, resting against the back of her chair was her head rolled back. Her eyes were fluttering as each surge of mana ensured no thoughts could gather in her pretty little head. Breasts fully visible, the bra could be seen sucking onto the nipples they had clung onto. They were completely soaked at this point, the clear nectar dribbling down her luscious curves and over her smooth belly. "Ohhhhnnnnn... Please... Please god..." she begged, becoming more and more vulnerable to his powers as his mana infused her very soul.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
The fallen 'angel' couldn't help but chuckle as he saw the witches breasts starting to swell even further, her outfit starting to strain and stretch as his lashing feathers imbued her massive sensitive tits with more and more mana. He was clearly enjoying the sight of Kanoe's helpless torture, and he smiled darkly as he admired the way her breasts pushed out and strained against her top. He continued to lash and whip her growing breasts, chuckling again as he watched them start to burst out of her blouse. He couldn't help but grin as her breasts seemed to burst out of her top, and to 'reward' them he sent his feathers lashing again at them, the tendrils of pure mana striking her bra, splitting the fabric open and then forcing the shredded remnants of the bra off her enlarged tits, the feathers taking their place and constricting around the large lactating orbs, forcing them into further prominence.

God? I didn't think you thought that highly of me. Seraph replies to the raven haired witches begging, his voice teasing as he watched, his feathers shifting their main focus towards her crotch and legs. A half dozen feathers moved towards her panties, each one a long thin strand that burrowed into the panties, the spell on the garment being dispelled and then the new feathers shredding it, letting it fall away and exposing the witches dripping cunt directly to her tormentor.

Once her lower lips were fully exposed to him, his thin slender feathers got to work, stroking and teasing her lips, stroking and rubbing against them, infusing her sensitive entrance with mana as another one tried to draw out her clit, working on completely overwhelming the helpless student as her body bucked and writhed, trapped in her chair by her own shadow as the assault on her cunt and tits continued, Seraph watching carefully and controlling his abuse of her to ensure she couldn't quite reach orgasm.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:21 pm
Profile YIM

"Ooohhnnn..." Her swollen breasts received another torrent of lashings, shredding the enchanted bra and freeing her engorged teats. Nectar trickled out of the vulnerable nubs only to be covered by the long glowing tendrils that now enveloped her entire mountainous globes. Wave after wave of pure mana infused the swollen mounds, leaving the witch drowning in the bubbly sensation of wanton pleasures. Her body shuddered with each breath, unable to pull away from the coils that kept feeding her already hypersensitive orbs with more of the 'holy' energy.

Her panties were shredded next, allowing the tendrils to directly touch her already dripping slit. Her hips jolt and bucked with each new touch, feeling the mana flow as pure relentless heat that flowed along her inner walls. Kanoe's sex contracted hungerly. The witch's head rolled back, her mouth hanging open in a constant moan that grew louder and louder. There was no end to it. The mana kept feeding her body, leaving her completely vulnerable to the pleasure the monster wanted her to experience. She could not think straight anymore. Her body yearned for more, needing release as tension continued to build in her body. Her eyes fluttered and began to lose focus, unable to think of anything but the tendrils touching her body. Mana filled her throbbing clit, making it ache painfully with desire as her hips continued to buck and jolt from the powerful magic. Juices flowed freely out of her exposed folds, pooling in her seat and between her thighs.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph couldn't help but grin at the moaning wreck he had reduced the proud student to, and he hadn't even started fucking her yet. He watched on as Kanoe helplessly gushed juices out onto her chair, her proud massive and lactating tits stuck out and offered to him, his own feathers ensuring they were being constantly stimulated and abused as he admired them. You sound like you want more Kanoe. His voice was mocking, teasing, although he doubted Kanoe was in any mental state to even hear him, let alone understand him. But he couldn't help himself ... he wanted to taunt her, to cruelly tease her and send her body cascading into dark twisted ecstasy.

And to further push his own dark twisted goals along, he moved closer, gesturing with one hand and partly releasing the hold that Kanoe's shadow had on her body. His feathers moved, wrapping around her legs and pulling them wide open as he unfurled the wings wrapped around his body, exposing his cock and bringing the massive mana infused shaft into view as his feathers moved her body onto the edge of the chair, her thighs wide open and dribbling cunt available. He moved closer, lining his shaft up with her dripping wet entrance, his feathers pushing her to the edge of release even before he pushed in. He leaned close, whispering into her ear You really are a slutty witch...

The moment he said the word witch his hips drove forward, trying to drive his cock into her waiting, and seemingly eager, cunt, aiming to fill her with as much of the solid spear of mana, trying to make her cum the moment her subconscious mind heard the word 'witch'. The fallen angel was only just getting started with the raven haired beauty, and she was already losing her mind to the sensations and mana.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's mouth was left open as each surge of mana caused her body to arch and shiver with glee. "Uhhhnnn..." she groaned as the tendrils of light continued to smother and squeeze her swollen tits. Her eyes were already glazed as a bit of drool trickled out of the corner of her mouth. The monster came closer but there was nothing she could do as the spell kept her bound to the chair. Even when the spell released her, tendrils of glowing feathers pulled her closer and forced her legs apart. Her netherlips were flushed and dripping wet from the overstimulation. Shivers ran up and down her spine continuously while the mana continued to surge into every cell in her body.

She could only watch the erect phallus came to rest upon her exposed folds. Already, her insides were contracting as if eager to be filled with the powerful member. His words taunted her but she was in no position to protest or argue. His mana continued to infuse her body, leaving her sensitive and vulnerable to his will. The infused rod pierced deep inside her tight folds, spreading the passage wide open as Kanoe let forth a loud blissful wail. Her body shuddered violently as her juices soaked over the being's member. Her inner walls hugged around the invader, clinging onto it as more mana flowed into her already climaxing form. Able to move, her arms grabbed whatever she could as tightly as she could. Her legs felt numb as they remained wide apart, allowing the phallus to push deeper and deeper into her body.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2