View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Lighthouse for the lost (for Aina) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Lighthouse for the lost (for Aina)
The hallways of Shokushu were a maze of confusing passageways, changing classroom names, and unthoughtful building placements. And as many students had learned, the administration seemed determined to ensure students saw as much of the school as possible in their day, and classes were often scattered all over campus, with students having to go from one obscure classroom to another on the other side of the school, with punishment threatening any who were late. New students in particular would have a hard time, and even with a map it was possible to get lost.

And when monsters such as Seraph were on the prowl for new entertainment, things would get even more risky. His soul sight swept the classrooms as the bell rang to indicate the end of this particular class, and he watched and waited as the mass of students started to move around the campus. There were always stragglers after the bell, especially with a fresh load of students having arrived. And Seraph intended to pick one out for his afternoons entertainment ... and perhaps longer if she really interested him.

The fallen 'angel' swept through the skies, light bending around him to make him invisible to any student, and almost all monsters. His own sight used souls as a light source, rather than anything on the visible spectrum, and he could see through the walls of the buildings with ease as he studied and waited, sweeping the crowds and trying to see if his eye caught a soul that seemed particular confused or lost.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Lighthouse for the lost (for Aina)
What a boring first day of classes I thought to myself as I stood up from my seat as the bell began to ring. I mean we're in college now; do we really have to go through the same sort of introductory boredom that high schoolers do? Putting my complaints aside I walked out into the hall to push through the flood of other students changing classes. Sadly enough I only have a vague idea as to where my next class is, so as I walked through the maze like school it was not long before the inevitable happened.

"I'm lost..." I said outloud to an empty hallway that split into three other directions, the crowd of other students long gone to their next class and leaving me alone and confused in this strange school. "Maybe I should have brought a map...?" I asked myself looking at each possible path seeing no differences between them and silently I began to hope that someone would come along to help me find my way.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk about starting a RP.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Seraph smiled to himself as he saw a fairly innocent soul, making it hard to spot to his gaze. But he could see that she was alone, and it was fairly simple deduction to determine that she was lost. After all, students who knew where they were and where they were going didn't stand in an intersection between three hallways looking frantically around after class had started. He swooped down lower, drawing closer to her, starting to make out a rough idea of her appearance.

He passed through the roof of the building as if it wasn't there, Closing the distance at a rapid rate. His form was still invisible, his movements soundless and passing through the air without disturbing it. But his mana still leaked out, an invisible aura of the raw essence of life that flowed over the unsuspecting student. It wouldn't take long for her to start feeling a little hot, her body responding to the mana that was caressing her soul.

He studied her for several long seconds, before slipping away around a corner and letting his magic work, changing the spell that concealed him. His form warped for a moment before it became visible, although it wasn't his real form that any observer would see. His wings were concealed, wrapped tightly around his body to provide the physical sensation of clothes if anyone touched him. His eyes were normal, blue irises on white instead of the solid gold they were most of the time. His clothing was that of a suit, and he had a folder in his hand. He looked like one of the teachers here, and he turned the corner and started walking towards the lost student, waiting to see if she called out to him.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 pm
Profile YIM

As I looked around the intersecting hallways I only made myself more confused by the overly similar design of the maze like school and was about to just pick a direction and hope for the best I felt a tingle begin to spread over my skin slowly warming my body. "What...?" I asked myself, confused by my body's sudden reaction as several long seconds passed until a feeling began to grow that someone was watching me.

It wasn't long until I was proven right as I turned and saw someone who appeared to be a teacher walking towards me. Confused by the directions and flustered by my body continuing to heat up I quickly walked toward him saying "Um....Teacher! Could you please help me? I seem to be lost." As I stood in front of him I looked up at his face, my cheeks flushed from my body's heat, and to anyone who didn't know me it would likely look if I was trying to flirt with him.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Seraph smiled at the student as he saw her soul starting to take shape due to the effects of the mana on her, watching as details slowly started to fall into place. She definetly had a lovely body, and the disguised 'angel' couldn't help but admire the curves that he was seeing take form. As she asked for help he came to a stop, smiling warmly at the student. Of course. Where are you trying to reach Ms.... His voice trailed off, inviting the student to supply a name. He had no intention of taking her to her class of course. But getting her into a classroom that he could lock and trap her in would be quite helpful.

To help amuse himself as he waited he let his mana flow out, shifting the way it flows around the students body. It would feel as if there was hands gently caressing and stroking her breasts, a gentle stimulation designed to slowly excite the student without arousing too much suspicion of something going on.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:05 am
Profile YIM

As the teacher's voice trailed off I realized I had forgotten to give my name and said "Oh, excuse my rudeness. I'm Aina Navarre, and this is just my first day of classes. And, I'm trying to get to the history rooms.... I think." I was completely honest with my anwser as I had no reason to be suspicious of him. Although this sort of behavior would likely make it completely obvious that I had no experience with men, especially to a male teacher who spent his days surrounded by schoolgirls.

While I continued to speak to the teacher I gasped, a cute little squeak coming out, as I suddenly felt what seemed like hands gently caressing and stroking my rather sensitive breasts. Biting my lip slightly I crossed my arms over my chest to try and limit the strange feeling somehow and keep my composure in front of this "teacher".

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:31 am

The teacher smiles and nods, and while if he was an actual teacher Aina would be due for detention for being late, as class had already started, for him she would have no such punishment. Her punishment would take another form, and his smile was more out of anticipation of that then trying to be reassuring. Not that she would be able to tell the difference between his own internal reasoning. I see. I'm not expected in any class for another hour or so, so would you like me to show you the way? He offered, giving the student a few seconds to answer before starting to walk down one of the corridors, expecting her to follow.

He made a point of ignoring the students discomfort and attempt to hide her body, due to what was happening to it. Crossing her hands did nothing to reduce the feeling of hands stroking it, and in fact as she did so there would be a gentle teasing pinch of her nipples by those 'hands'. Seraph tried another spell as he walked past the student, this one designed to see if he could make her fantasize about the handsome teacher who had offered to help her. She was so innocent he doubted she would think of much, but it would be worth it to see how she reacted to the way she thought her thoughts were going.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 am
Profile YIM

When the teacher offered to kindly show me the way to my class I happily responded "Yes, please!" before following him off down the corridor even as I struggled with the effect the strange invisible hands groping my breasts were having on my body. Even as I kept my composure from the hands the teacher would hear me squeak again when those 'hands' gently pinched my nipples. And as I continued following him innocently I could feel a small wetness building between my legs as my rapid steps to keep up with the much taller teacher caused my school issued panties to ride up into my aroused nethers. Not long afterwards as my eyes and steps followed the teacher without question I suddenly began to dream that he suddenly kissed me while his large manly hands gently groped my breasts. Shaking the thoughts out of my head I thought to myself Focus! A teacher wouldn't do that to his students.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Seraph was, fortunately, in front of the student as so she couldn't see his face as he smiled in response to her squeak. He was definitely enjoying the lovely unsuspecting innocence of her, and he had plenty more. By the time he was done with her he wanted to sear dark and twisted thoughts and pleasures into her mind and body. Even as she struggled to push aside what she thought were her fantasies about him claiming her he spread the sensations, phantom fingers starting to gently rub against her crotch as he led her towards an empty classroom, but through the windows he projected a light reflection, making it look like the classroom was occupied, ensuring that the student wouldn't suspect a thing, and instead be distracted by the sensations she was being assaulted by, hands groping and playing with her breasts, and another hand between her legs, fingers stroking her petals ever so gently, teasing them with expert skill, despite the fact that they were still virgin, and making you think it was just you fantasizing that was causing the sensations that were designed to play havoc with your mind.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:30 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]