View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The next assignment (For Diana Varnia) 

Post Re: The next assignment (For Diana Varnia)
My hips gyrated and I arched my back, trying to pull away from the phallus impaling me. A low groan escaped my lips. My hands reached down, one encircling his cock while the other pressed on his chest. I bit my lower lip as he thrust into my aching body, my skin burning hot wherever he wasn't touching me. His lips on my throat made me respond with a shuddering moan, my own lips returning the favour with gentle kisses to the corner of his jaw. Like this? Is this what you want me to do? The thoughts were voiced moments later in a hushed, whispered tone, peppered by winces and gasps of pleasure.

Tue May 29, 2012 3:08 pm

From how things had been proceeding, with her fighting him from the first touch, it came as little surprise that she would still struggle to free herself from his grasp, even if the struggles were half hearted. Her hand came to rest on his chest and despite her hips trying to slip off of his thick member, he simply pulled her closer, burying more of his monstrous cock inside of her welcoming body with each exacting stroke until she couldn't keep a grip on his cock as it slipped inside of her.

Such a delight to have you in my arms once again, my beautiful Diana. He whispered as the tentacles slipped off from her breasts, the beasts mouth descending upon the skin, tracing around the nipple with his tongue before closing his teeth around the hardened peak, giving a firm tug and holding it for just a moment before releasing with a little chuckle. His head flowed to the other side of her ample bosom and took the hardened nipple between his teeth once again, giving a firm tug before releasing her.

Simply relax and enjoy all the pleasures I have to give you. Trust Master...

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue May 29, 2012 9:53 pm

My hand fell away from the phallus ravaging my womanhood, instead my palm rested on my naval and my fingers did their best to spread my pussy open, to release the pressure he was putting on my tightened womanhood. I thanked the heavens that he'd removed those vile tendrils from my chest, but with a squeak that even surprised my own ears I felt the warm, moist touch of his mouth on my peaks. I let out a pent up breath each time he released my nipple and letting my breasts bounce back into their globe-shape. "P-please," I whispered softly. That was all I said, I didn't even know what I was pleading for, my mind fogged by so many emotions I'd worked so hard to forget.

Once more, the thoughts bubbled to my mind unbidden, stronger then ever, with a conviction that should only come from my own thoughts. To give in to the monster, and to play along with his master-play; we'd both get some pleasure out of it and I'd be free to leave that much sooner. I swallowed my doubt and, with a whimper, I leant down as well as I could while being restricted by his tendrils and gingerly kissed his cheek. Would it work? Would this mad plan to play along and keep me safe fool the creature? What I didn't consider is that I wasn't fooling the creature, but rather myself.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:09 pm

(Sorry, life has been rather busy for me as of late and adding a case of writers block hasn't left me in the best mode to write. My apologies.)

Her gentle pleading had him curious, wondering what exactly she was pleading him for. Please what, my little Diana? What is it you wish from me? He asked, whispering his deviant question in her ear as she leaned in and pressed her lips to his cheek, hammering his hips against hers, driving that monstrous cock in and out of her welcoming body at a pace and strength that only blurred the line between pleasure and pain, careful not to hurt his willing Diana. Long ebony fingers tangled in her soft blonde locks as he moved her head to one side, his tongue slithering out from behind slightly parted lips and brushing against her cheek, slowly tracing down over the line of her throat down to the soft sensitive skin between her breasts, one of his tendrils brushing it's tip against her lips, coaxing her to give him more access to her body.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:42 am

(Join the club :P )

"Give me your pleasures, master," I whispered without forethought. With my body pressed against his, and his sensual tongue running along the under-side of my breast, it didn't take much coaxing for me to comply and part my lips for the tendril that wanted access to my mouth. My chin was resting against his shoulder and I used him for support as he ravaged my body, the irony of it lost on my belleagured mind. I closed my eyes and willingly lost myself, concentrating on each feeling that was sent rushing through my body like a bolt of electricity. My hips began to gyrate in return, pushing back against him, while my arms wrapped around his shoulders to support myself. Once the phallus had entered my parted lips, my moans and exclamations would become indistinguishable, muffled and lewd noises.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Her request was music to his ears, her voice matching the obvious desire for him that her body had been showing for some time. As her lips parted for the hovering muscle, it slowly descended into the warmth of her mouth, the fleshy head teasing her tongue before slipping deeper into her mouth until that very tip bumped the back of her throat, a devious promise of how much more pleasure he could give her as she continued to become the willing student she had once been.

His hips pounded away at hers tirelessly, speeds unattainable by any normal man with just enough force to use the inevitable pain to only enhance the delights that he was so willing to give to her time and again and always would. That devious tongue of his washed over one nipple, his teeth lightly grasping the hardened peak, giving a light pull before letting go, only to proceed to the other nipple and tease with tongue and teeth.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2