View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Annoyed [Alucard] 

Post Annoyed [Alucard]
She had to get away from the dorms.

For one thing most of the girls here seemed to be sluts. They were always screaming and moaning and UGH! It drove her nuts! Her brows furrowed as she stormed down the hallways. She wore the normal school uniform. Her fingers ran through her chocolate hair while blue-green eyes glared ahead. She pushed her glasses further up the bridge of her nose before grabbing a random classroom door handle.

She twisted the knob and blinked at the sight that greeted here. She paused for a moment, and then like any other sane person she turned to run.

Mon May 07, 2007 3:53 am

Alucard's eyes are what draws her attention first. Perfectly round, the yellow eyes shine on her from above, for Alucard towers above her like a mountain, impossibly high. These eyes are the only part of the monster's outside that is not dull grey.

The massive alien sighs from its gaping jaws. Now it will have to stop her from getting too far.

Mon May 07, 2007 4:14 am
Profile YIM

"Jesus Christ! What other weird crap do they keep here?!" Amber said to herself as she began to run down the hallway. Whatever that thing was she wanted to put as much distance between herself and it.

Mon May 07, 2007 4:19 am

The last thing Alucard feels like doing is running after some bespectacled girl, but who knew what would happen if it just let her go?

The alien has an idea. It's a dirty trick, but the thing about dirty tricks is that they usually work.

A slim, muscular "cord" shoots out of the alien's mouth, immediately followed by another. The first one is the color of the floor, and stretches taut in front of the fleeing student as the other snatches her glasses right off her face.

Mon May 07, 2007 4:46 am
Profile YIM

"Hey!" She shrieked as the thing stole her glasses. She made the unfortunate mistake of stopping and jumping up for them.

Wed May 09, 2007 12:37 am

The unseen "cord" wound once, twice, then a third time around where the student was standing. Once so, the coils suddenly went tight, wrapping about her ankles and then gave a sharp tug, bringing her to the tiled floor as the other "cord" waved her glasses about, taunting her with them.

"You should have left them behind," said Alucard with a smile on its face. It had caught up to the student, and with her legs bound, Amber wasn't going to be running anywhere.

Wed May 09, 2007 2:45 am
Profile YIM

Amber yelped as she suddenly fell right onto her back. The young woman groaned in pain, and then screamed. Fuck! She had fallen right into the thing's trap! She squirmed. "Lemme go!"

Wed May 09, 2007 6:04 pm

Alucard's "cords" continued to wind about her long legs, trapping her legs up to her knees.

"Why would I want to do that?" Alucard asked her. "I just caught you!"

Thu May 10, 2007 12:18 am
Profile YIM

"Because I said so that's why!" Amber said as she increased her struggling. Feeling something tight around her knees she beat against his "cords" with her fists.

Thu May 10, 2007 4:43 am

"Well, that's hardly incentive," said Alucard. Coming closer, the alien stooped so that its own eyes met hers.

"How good is your vision without those glasses?" Alucard asked inquisitively, as it had never really dealt with students with impaired vision before.

Alucard did not release her, but when it had asked her the question, the slim tendrils began to slow their advance.

Thu May 10, 2007 5:03 am
Profile YIM

"I can't see worth shit without them you bastard!" She snarled, "And I don't know who you are but I swear once I find them I'll kick your ass! I'll kick it so far in the ground the earth's core will melt it!" Of course this was all for show. She could only hope the thing would buy it, release her, and she'd run away. This of course was a silly notion but she could hope for it.

Fri May 11, 2007 3:26 am

Alucard grinned at her false bravado, mocking her without saying a word. The "cords" resumed their quest to entrap her, creeping up her legs yet further. The alien moved yet closer, and delicately put the glasses back on the bridge of her nose.

"Well, I can't have you not seeing what I'm going to do to you."

Fri May 11, 2007 3:40 am
Profile YIM

The things crept further up her legs and sent her body trembling. She thrashed, and then threw a punch at him. "Let me go!"

Fri May 11, 2007 9:12 pm

Alucard took the blow from Amber as if a feather had dealt it.

"Must you really resort to violence?" inquired the alien. Another "cord" snaked from the back of the alien's throat. This one caught both hands and bound them together. Alucard looked down at the near-helpless young woman and laughed at her.

Sat May 12, 2007 4:04 am
Profile YIM

Oh God, she thought despairingly as the creature bound her by her hands and legs now. She squirmed and said, "Please let me go." Fear raced through her while she swallowed the small whimper bubbling in her throat.

[I PMed you.]

Sat May 12, 2007 5:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next