View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The next assignment (For Diana Varnia) 

Post The next assignment (For Diana Varnia)
All the progress he had been making in locating his daughter had unraveled, leaving him back where he started yet again. He'd stopped counting the times this had happened now, though it was frustrating him to no end. He had tried getting the two witches to help him, but as was the way of his relationship with them, they weren't exactly inclined to help him, which had proved unfortunate for them given his recent developing mental instabilities. But, he had one person that he knew would most certainly help him in his endeavors and that all he needed to do to secure her help was a few sweet words and the forceful nature that came from being labeled as her master. So, during the night, a note had slid beneath the door of her dorm room.

My Precious Diana,

By now, you should already know who is writing this letter. I have an assignment for you, so you are to come to auditorium two after your first class and sit in front of the man at the desk. Speak to him as you would to me. I will see you then and be sure to close the door behind you when you come in.

~Siferus

He wasn't sure if she would come willingly or not, but even if she didn't, he had the tape and if needed, he could just go and collect her, which he would rather not have to do, consider that generally she was submissive to him, but he wasn't sure just how their time apart had changed her and how much. Only time would tell, it seemed.

Donning that disguise of his, he made his way through the halls, glad that he didn't have to sneak around at this point as students ran this way and that for their first class of the day, even catching a glance of the blonde as she made her way to her first class, letting his fingers brush through her hair as they crossed paths, though in the crowd, she wouldn't have been able to tell who had touched her. The man, lightly tanned and a long black ponytail that reached nearly to the floor walked into the room, blowing some of his thread against the part of the door that met the already closed door, holding them shut when she closed the door. Taking off his perfectly cut and tailored jacket and draped it over the back of the chair of the desk, sitting down, feeling the silk of the shirt against his skin with a smile. Kicking his feet up on the desk, he simply sat there and waited.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Post Re: The next assignment (For Diana Varnia)
Had I been gone long? It felt like I'd just gone to sleep and woken up again. It was strange how time flowed. A whole year of my life erased and I didn't miss it a bit. None of the people that I knew were really around any more, not that I'd tried looking for them. After that incident with Natsuki, I'd grown to favour not being in the spotlight of the social scene. A quiet, unresponsive roommate and a calm demeanour had me left mostly to my own devices. For a few weeks, life had almost been ideal in the new school year. But then a single piece of paper shattered it all. Who knew that something so light, so effortlessly written and destroyed, could do so much damage.

At first I had tried to ignore it. Maybe if someone walked in, the wind would sweep it back out and I could pretend I'd never gotten. The monsters had mostly left me alone until now in the two weeks I'd been here. Had that been his doing? Was he even still around? How could he remember me after all this time? I admitted to myself that I was a bit flattered that he remembered me, enough to write me such an elegant letter. So, I went on for several hours, pretending not to notice the letter that throbbed in the forefront of all my thoughts, when my room mate walked in. She scooped up the letter and wasted no time reading it, handing it to me with a brief explanation that it was just an assignment from one of my professors. A breath of relief. Maybe I was overreacting. Maybe it had all been a fevered nightmare. Maybe-- Siferus. The name stood in stark contrast to the rest of the words. It grew rigid and clear in my mind as the others were pushed out of focus. He did remember me. And he remembered my promise. I bit my lower lip in frustration as I whispered a quiet shit under my breath.

The next morning was uneventful, sunshine pouring through the East-facing window and the quiet squeak of my room mate waking up in her typical early-morning yawn. Normality reigned supreme until I turned my head and the letter was on my nightstand, sitting up straight and folded in half. A shiver ran down my spine. What the hell was I going to do? Pretend that it wasn't happening and try to live a life of normality or go? I remembered a philosophy class that I'd taken as an elective and particularly enjoyed. "If you abandon your post, you are surely going to be punished. If you hold your post, and die defending it, you have no idea what will come afterwards. Perhaps good, perhaps bad, perhaps simple oblivion." Socrates' words rang in my head as I got dressed and tried to figure out what my post was. A life of normalcy or a promise I'd made in a state of euphoria almost a year and a half ago.

I lost my train of thought over breakfast and casual conversation, then went on to my first class. The typical jostling and bustling of everyone rushing about was apparent, but I felt something run through my waist-length hair. It jolted me to a stop, and I looked about quickly. Rarely did a hand actually run through someone's hair in the convoluted mess that was known as late morning classes. Whoever it was, they were gone. I sighed and carried on pushing through the crowd, handbag tucked under my arm.

Throughout the class I couldn't concentrate, my thoughts scattered about senselessly. I didn't want to go, that was for certain. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. But what if it wasn't him, and just someone impersonating? What if they came after me if I didn't show? What if it was worse for me if I ran away or just ignored his invitation? Finally, I calmed down a bit and looked at it simply. If I went, worst case scenario, he raped me again. Best case scenario, he isn't there, and I can move on. If I don't go, worst case scenario, he rapes me, probably less gently then if I had gone to him. If I don't go, best case scenario, it was a hoax. The options seemed pretty stacked towards going. So, swallowing the bad taste in the back of my mouth, my attention span returned somewhat reluctantly to the lecturing professor.

The time had come, the moment was at hand. Was I prepared? Probably not. A gentle push opened the door and I strode inside, noticing the pair of shoes poking out over the desk. I bit my lower lip and stepped inside carefully. I closed the door behind me, approaching the front with the accompaniment of my standard uniform shoes clacking against the linoleum floor. "H-hello, sir," I said, my voice sounding meek even to me. "You asked to see me, erm, sir?" The word master stuck in my throat. It wouldn't come out. That's how he wanted to be spoken to. I was sure of it. But sir would have to do for now.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:26 am

He had since been lost in a book as he waited for the morning classes to end, though when the bells echoed through the classrooms, a smile spread of his lips, though he simply turned the page of his book and continued to read. The door closed, alerting him to someone in the room with him, now locked in with the man. As she made her way down to where he sat, he didn't even move, simply turning the page and reading a little more until she spoke. Her voice filled the silent auditorium and it reminded him as to why he loved them so much, the acoustics were rather delightful. The book closed with a heavy thud and a bronzed arm reached out and placed the book on the desk as he sat up. He didn't look like the spider that she had remembered from a year ago, but there were distinct similarities between the two of them. Could it have been a coincidence? Was he human again? Was this even him?

I did indeed send for you, my dear. You've become increasingly hard to find lately, though I'm glad to have you with me once again. He said, standing up, the silk shirt sliding against his skin, perfectly tailored to show off his physique, despite being hidden by the cloth. Bronzed features and green eyes looked her over as he stood, his long hair still in a ponytail that swished side to side while he moved. Walking around to the front of the desk, he stood in front of her and took that last step to put his arms around her. Nothing aggressive and an alluring smile as he gave her a hug before stepping back, emerald eyes locking with hers. I notice that you didn't call me Master. Has it really been that long since you have seen me that you've forgotten your promise? He said, though there was no anger in his voice, just a hint of warning.

He remembered in that moment that she hadn't seen this part of him before, the disguise still fairly new, having been added after her disappearance. Perhaps I should remind you of who I am, my precious Diana. He said, his skin beginning to darken before her very eyes, his body beginning to enlarge, gaining muscle and mass. The skin ripped away like paper against the growing creature as sick cracking and popping noises rang out through the room as spiders legs began to protrude from his sides, until he stood there, the evil creature that had indeed enslaved her that day. Her master, the spider Siferus. Come to me, my precious. I have a task for you.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:32 pm

He looked more handsome then I remembered. A lot more handsome. How could this man have been a monster? A sense of relief. Probably just a teacher with the same last name. Siferus must of been a popular name in some parts of the world. Maybe Norway? When his embrace caught me, my thoughts came to an abrupt halt and his musk filled my senses. I blinked tears out of my eyes as memories, unwanted, came flooding back. Their sting did not go unforgotten. I buried my face in his shoulder for the half-moment before he stepped away.

"No, no, I promise, I just--" I winced and interrupted myself as he decided to transform. I stumbled back from him as the grotesque transformation took place. Seeing a human body distort like that made my stomach churn. I was secretly happy I had eaten a light breakfast. I tripped over one of the semi-stairs that led to the entrance into the auditorium and fell backwards, landing on my rear, the back of my heel hurting smartly. I could feel myself whimpering visibly, yet I pulled myself up and walked over to him. Tears stung my eyes both from the pain at my heel and the memories he was bringing back. "Y-yes," I whimpered. "Mmaster."

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Standing there in the form that he knew that she would remember, the look in her terrified eyes told him everything. She might have been gone for a while, but he could tell that she still remembered him and that had him smiling smugly. I have missed you, my dear. He said, tendril reaching out and coiling around her waist, lifting her from the floor and slowly bringing her closer to his body.

As I said, I have an assignment for you. My daughter is still missing and I want you to do some poking around and see if you can find out anything. In return, I can make my little slave feel loved by her master. He said, leaning down and placing a kiss on her forehead, one of his tendrils slipping between her legs and up her short skirt, brushing against her covered sex.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:48 pm

I hadn't felt the need to masturbate in the weeks that had passed or lusted for anything. My life had been relatively docile. But the moment his tendril touched my crotch I felt renewed passions run across my body. It felt like a warm dampness was growing in my loins and spreading across my body. "A-as you wish, M-master. Just tell me where..." I pressed myself up against him, feeling the need for him rise up again. I didn't want it, but I needed it. The longing that I had been so blissfully unaware of for affection and attention was beginning to return and my cheeks turned bright red. "P-please love me, Master." I spoke softly, almost embarassed by this drastic change in my mentality.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:17 am

Seeing the complete change in her back to the woman he remembered taking back then, he smiled again. Of course, I will make you feel loved, my precious Diana. He said, the deviant tendril slipping beneath her moistening panties and teasing her bare sex as another tentacle slipped up her blouse, slithering against the bare skin of her stomach as it traveled up towards her breasts, slowly encircling one of them, giving a firm squeeze to the supple mound of flesh.

For now, you should stick with just the other students. Talk to the upper classmen, juniors, seniors. They would most likely know and any of the head girls. But, do be careful. The doctors do not want me to get her back ever. He said, reaching another of his deviant appendages up and brushing it against her lips, leaving just a trace of his aphrodisiac on her lips.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm

My body rocked in time with his touch, my eyes half-closing at the feel of his tendrils. I licked my lips after he rubbed a strange substance across them that I could not fathom to remember the function of. His words stuck in my mind, but I still felt so poorly prepared for what seemed like an impossible task. Finding someone who had gone missing? Very rarely did a student ever return, and even then, it was due to the will of whatever dark force abducted her. "A-are you sure, m-master?" I remembered my meeting with Clarice and her Head-Girl. The experience made me squirm just thinking about it. "The... The Head Girls don't take kindly to being questioned or pestered..." His devious tendril rubbed over my nipple, which began to stiffen against the fabric of my bra. I exhaled a low moan at this touch of the extremity.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 pm

As she licked her lips, he smiled a little more though he had forgotten that he really didn't need to give her the aphrodisiac because she was already practically giving herself over to his touch, her body reacting in ways that only served to make him more aroused, that thick cock of his already practically begging for her attention, but he said nothing about it just yet. He needed to talk more about her mission. Fair enough. I will deal with the head girls. I will make them talk, so just start talking to the upper classmen about her. If anyone says that they know her, you let me know and I'll take it from there. I just need a lead and that's your assignment. Find me the lead I need. He said, his thumbs hooking on the waistband of her skirt and sliding it down just enough to let gravity take over, letting it fall to the floor.

So, I want you to undress for me, precious Diana...

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:25 pm

I should have looked up into his eyes when he spoke to me. I couldn't meet his gaze, though, instead watching his collar-bone. Had I not been content living in my ignorance? Why did I follow him into this auditorium? Perhaps if he had come after me for vengeance, I could have just convinced myself it was a one-time fluke and that it would never happen again. Normality seemed to have just slipped through my fingertips. I winced as the cold air brushed my now bare thighs. "Y-yes," I whispered quietly. I reluctantly let go of the warmth of his body, which I suddenly found myself craving. I stood before him, blond hair draping down over my body as I leant down to remove my panties with little ceremony. They were surprisingly dry, the moisture from my nethers having not yet gotten rubbed deep enough into them to actually show. I pulled one foot out and simply stood in them, deciding not to take the chance to lose my balance and hurt myself.

"L-like this?" I peaked at him through the corner of one eye, my cheeks flushing as I turned my head slowly away. My top was still on, and a part of me hoped it would remain that way. It would let me keep some form of dignity.

Sat May 05, 2012 11:29 pm

It had been too long since the two of them had been in the same room, his precious Diana normally had been more willing to offer herself to him, but the fact that she was playing shy and hard to get was still exciting to him, the thick slab of meat between his legs slowly becoming more pronounced as it began to fill with heated blood as his hands reached for her blouse, undoing each button with fingers that seemed far more skilled than perhaps they should have been, each button revealing a little more of her toned skin to his hungry gaze, pushing the blouse of her shoulders, letting it flutter to the ground.

As her tongue brushed over her lips, he knew that the trace amount of his venom was all that was necessary considering her reactions to his touches since that night in the labs where their paths had first crossed. A smirk spread across his lips, his precious Diana standing there in her bra as he spoke once again. Will you give yourself to me now, as you did then and make your master feel loved? He said, devious tentacles coiling around her breasts, squeezing her ample bosom, tempting her to give herself up to him once again, counting on the memories to do the rest of the work in conjunction with the venom that he was certain that was already beginning to spread.

Mon May 07, 2012 4:53 pm

My chin shot up and I swallowed the saliva building in my mouth. The room was cold, far too cold. I wanted to get out, to put my warm clothing back on, crawl into bed and curl up with my pillow. I bit my lower lip once his nefarious tendrils caught my breasts and massaged them, occasionally pressing them together or pulling them apart despite the bra still keeping them relatively in check. My hands reached out to tug on the tendrils assaulting me, pulling on the stalks to pry them free of my chest, but their hold was far too tight. I whimpered as I tugged and tugged, adding yet another source of pressure to my twice-contained tits. I grunted through gritted teeth. If I gave up, any chance I had at normality, at living in the bliss of ignorance, was gone. I gave a particularly hard tug, and then released them to their bidding. It had hurt at first, my breasts feeling like someone's pressure ball. They felt bruised and throbbing with poor blood circulation.

After a few moments, however, the warmth began to fill my stomach. The tugs turned into careful caresses as I at last understood. Ignorance was not bliss. Compliance was. "I-I give myself to you," I whisper as I lowered myself down onto the stairs. I carefully spread my thighs apart, eyes closed as his malicious tendrils continued their assertion over my chest. "Allow me to make you feel loved, master."

Mon May 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Her struggling to pull his tendrils away from her ample bosom only drew a slight chuckle from him, the fight from the blonde more than he had anticipated, a third tendril coiling around her bra and pulling it away as if it were nothing more than a wrapper for one of his favorite candies, tentacles coiling around her waist and legs, lifting her now offered body into the air, her hips even with his, that thick shaft came to rest against the entrance to her sex, rubbing the underside of the rod against her netherlips, wondering how long he could tease her before she screamed for more.

While the tendrils let up the pressure on her breasts, that ebon head leaning down and his tongue flicking out to tease one of her nipples, looking up at her with a devious grin before gently closing his teeth around the erect nub of skin, not enough to hurt, but enough to let her know what he was up to.

And as you make me feel loved, I will give you the same, my Diana...

Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm

His words made my skin tingle and a shudder run up my spine. I felt the veiny underside of his manlihood rub over my nethers, with each throb being felt as well. I squirmed, sudden regret welling up in my chest but it was quelled by my fear. Fear of being broken by this beast due to failure was what kept me from crying out to be released. His promise echoed in the back of my mind, giving me a hope, a very dim home, that perhaps this would turn out well. Perhaps he'd protect me and keep me safe? Perhaps if I made him feel good I would no longer have to suffer at anyone else's hands but his? I clung to this hope as I slowly opened my eyes and watched his cock poking out from inbetween my thighs the focus, with the backdrop of his muscular body and the variety of writhing tendrils in the foreground, groping my chest.

I moved my hips as well as I could, pushing my involuntarily salivating pussy against his cock, adding yet another direction to the grinding that was happening between my thighs. My cheeks were flushed and soft huffing filled my ears as I felt the need for more air. It like the air I was inhaling was thick with moisture, or laden with some sort of heady scent. I closed my eyes once more, exerting all my force to rubbing my netherlips against his thick cock.

Wed May 16, 2012 6:02 pm

(Sorry for the delay. I've just had a serious case of Writer's Block.)

She was slowly slipping back to the Diana that he remembered back from the days where she was quick to give herself over to her master, to do anything to please him, already moving her hips against him as if her body were begging to have more of him pleasuring her. A simple shift of his hips had the thick bulbous head of his monstrous cock slipping into her, slowly stretching her as more of his massive length disappeared into her.

Tentacles continue to mash and squeeze her breasts, deviant tips teasing her nipples as her master started to rock his hips against hers in earnest, thrusting the massive length in and out of her welcoming body, his face leaning down and letting his lips tease her throat, teeth nipping at the flesh just hard enough to blur that line between pleasure and pain.

Tue May 22, 2012 7:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next