View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 End of Her Rope (Open to All Comers!) 

Post Re: End of Her Rope (Open to All Comers!)
Cute how she deliberately wanted him to know of her concerns. Of course he was still able to read her thoughts but had no desire to announce that he attempts to shield herself were moot. For now he let her believe that he was some novice, that he was having trouble with it but he explored her concerns. Yes, he could have given her all the reassurances that she had required but then again would she believe him? Would she believe any other monster here on this island?

He could have already taken her, well would have been well along with the process any way. He doubted that it would be over so quick though he studied those words and smiled at her.

"I suppose you can't. It is asking a great deal for you to trust me. You are well aware what you were likely to deal with when getting here so no doubt you have your reservations. You could consider that I could just stroll off or not help you, though in such a case you would be no worse off than you are now.

"You also know that you could not hope to resist me had I decided to attack you, especially when you weren't wearing your glasses but that would have been too easy. Now you know that I prefer willing sex to a degree. Of course you are being coerced, I hold no reservations that if the circumstances were different that you'd agree or consider agreeing. But knowing that would I give up a steady stream of 'consentual' sex. Oh, there will be other times Asao, you will not get off so easy with this being our only dalliance.

"Two things, that you come to me willingly when I ask and you endure my little experiments in curiosity. Do this and I will report to you on Eve. Eventually you will be reunited with her, for whatever reason, I have told you I care less about it. Nor do I truly understand any sort of matriachal feelings despite having created my own child once ... the effects well ..."

Cindy trailed off, letting the doctor continue to think. He did not have to wait long before she had reached a decision. Again he smiled at her words, looking at the doctor as he took a few steps forward, caressing her cheek.

"You don't realize how happy you've made me."

His illusion bled away from her mind, his true form towered over her, mouth tendrils twitching eagerlym his body human-like save for the mauve rubbery flesh and pupil less white eyes. He was also hairless and had no legs but a plethora of tentacles.

He was nearly two feet taller than her in this state though the elasticity of his body compressed that a little to make himself smaller so there was not such a great difference in their heights.

You may call me Aegir. Telepathic words entered her mind though he had been using telepathy all along, having no vocal cords he mimed speaking as he projected his words straight into her skull just like a lyp singer pretended to sing.

Now to begin with the experiment first ... or ... He debated then came to a decision. Both before and after, yes, he could compare her thoughts afterwards and it would simply add injury to insult if he made a request of her after making her endure so much.

We shall begin slowly. Now strip.

He eyed her kimono realizing that there was nothing worn beneath though she still thought that she was blocking him from witnessing what was in her mind.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:24 am

Asao wasn't sure what she has been expecting but the reality was... overwhelming as the Cindy illusion bled away.

"Oh... my... god," she breathed, scarcely aware she had spoken.

She craned her neck to look up and the towering being, more cephalopod than anything, though even that classification rang false to her. Its words where in her head then and she forgot all about reciting elements to keep it out. There was just so much of it -- him -- Aegir It made her feel small. Weak. Irrelevant. A toy to be played with.

A morsel to be consumed.

It commanded her to strip, and still lost in its overwhelming Presence (capital P), she stated to comply on reflex. The obi went first, tugged free to fall and pool at her feet. The front opened automatically, and she finished the job by undoing the date-jime belt, and allowing the garmet to slip off her shoulders.

The cool air of the room hit her bare skin as she stood there in only her socks and sandals, jerking her out of that panicked moment of fascination. Her face went crimson from embarrassment almost at once and she wrapped her arms around her chest in a rather ineffective attempt to cover herself. Which was pretty freaking ridiculous, she relaized, faced with what was coming next. But one did not go through most of their life being called 'fat' without body-image issues that struck around even when faced with imminent rape with psychic monster from beyond the stars.

"What now?" she asked in a small voice.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 am

Aegir could feel her awe as she looked upon him as he truly was. She could not expect this, even knowing that he wasn't quiet human, there was still something between knowing something and seeing it in practice. Still he chuckled at her reaction as her words escaped her lips.

Thus feelings of meekiness and smallness appealed to him, they made him feel far more important and respected knowing that she felt so small in his presence. It was easier for her to comprehend his greatness when in his presence.

Still she found her body reacting to the commands even if her mind had gone elsewhere at the moment. The kimmone falling away allowing him to feast his eyes one her flesh, no tatoes he had seen and a mole on her left breast though she was quick to cover herself against that gaze. He had wanted to see more of course, but knew there was plenty of time for that later on. After all he need not hurry things along here with the doctor. Heavens no, though he was going to make her feel that smallness, he was going to enjoy that too, yes he was going to … and yet at the same time he was going to make it feel good, to further the shame that she woud feel ring and after. But for now it was time for him to have some fun as a tentacle coiled around her ankle lazily It was sheer reflex on his part to ensure that students had not tried to flee from him.

He was certain that this wasn't going to be the case here and while he could have alerted her perceptions he did not wish to do so so soon, he wanted to let her think that she was able to thwart his will for the time being though he doubted that it would take him ong to reveal this.

Move yor arms, let me see. He had waited for her to comly before he took the waight of her left breast in the palm of his right hand, a thumb tracing over that mole casually before that touch evaporated.

Turn, 360 degrees, slwoly. He watched her ass lightly then nodded when she finished. Pinch your nipples and roll them between you fingers, take your time, there is no rush. He watched her then, mouth tendrils quivering as he did so.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 am

The touch on her ankle almost sent her bolting from the room. Asao was having difficulty processing Aegir's simple alien-ness; it was as though all those reports she read as a part of the Project were just words. They had done nothing to prepare her for the real thing. Even the pixies and been humanoid. And small and individual, even if they had overpowered her by sheer numbers. But this. This was....

At the command to lower her arms, she shook her head at first, but stopped herself. She had to. Had to for Eve. She let them fall to her side. Its hand was on her at once, casually appraising the weight and the single mole of her left breasts. She shuddered and turned her head away. Feeling was bad enough, she wasn't sure could stand looking.

She told herself the way her left nipple harden so easy was because of the coolness of the room and nothing else.

She almost covered herself again when the command to turn around came, stoppling herself by balling her hands into fists and setting them at her side as she turned in place, nearly stumbling once on the lump of fabric that was her kimono and on the length of the tentacle that was coiling her ankles. She could feel his eyes on her.

Oh why wont he just get it over with? she wondered, then felt incredibly stupid for doing so. He would hear that. And now it would likely take longer, just to draw out her shame.

That was was her face burned with now. Shame. This was somehow worse than what she had feared. Her clothes hadn't been torn off by an invisible force, her faces shoved down into the dirt or against the wall, her sex violated by careless thrusts. No, what she was doing now --displaying a body she was never comfortable with in the frist place to this monster just because he said so -- was being done by her own hand.

And speaking of hands...

"You want me to...what?" she said, with a little gasp. For a woman placed in charge of making the perfect fucktoy, Asao was not that sexual a person. She'd had sex yes, and it hadn't been terrible (till she came here), but she had always treated it a biological imperative, like eating or drinking. A thing that you did to ensure health function of the body and mind. And enjoyable biological imperative, but not a priority one. The pixies had managed to sneak past this by being cute and plentiful and magical. Left to her own devices, she could probably count the times she actually played with herself on one hand, and the last of those times was as a curious teenager.

Her hands were shaking when she rose them to her chest. The single tat running down her cheek felt unusually hot as she seized each nipple with her thumb and index finger of each hand. "Mmmm," she grunted softly and she pinched them as commanded. In her sandals, her toes curled. The curled even more when she started to roll them between the pinching fingers.

Its for Eve. Its for Eve. Its all for Eve.

"L-like this?" she asked hesitantly.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Aegir had never intended on being quick. He was far older than her and very patient when he wanted to be. It was rare than he acted on impulse without thinking things through in a rational way, just as she had catogorized sex as a mere funtion he had been like that in so many endeavors.

He eagerly touched her as her flesh had been revealed to him, his mouth tendrils twitching in the form of his species grin. The warmth of her body pressed against his hand as she tried to rationalize the reactions of her body as that nipple hardened before his eyes. Maybe it was the room, maybe it was that touch, he had not really considered it for long as he appraised what he say.

The doctor struggled with this of course, and to think this was the easy part though she was not use to unveiling herself to the eyes of another. She turned and nearly tripped on her kimmono and the tentacle holding it but he was quick to react, the placement of a few tentacles ensured that she would not fall. He had no desire to hurt her, at least not physically, not her at least. No, right now he was going to do a little taste test, before and after if you will.

A tentacle picked up the kimmono and moved it out of the way before dipositing it back on the flooor. He paused for a moment, sensing the brain waves of a student with business her but it was an easy matter to play around with her mind and redirect her so that she had second thoughts on starting that project right this instant least they be disturbed though he had toyed with the idea briefly of another student joining the fun. No. She agreed but stressed not harming other students. Technically she wouldn't be though it was a fine line that he did not wish to argue and he entirely wanted her, today, tomorrow perhaps the next day for as long as he could draw it out over the last three years she had her.

She was frightened of course, perhaps more so then if he had just ravished her. It was because she was choosing to do this in a way. She could not deny what she was doing, even if it were for Eve. At least if it were rape in a more physical sense she could have claimed to have fought valiantly and failed but this was a bit different.

Aegir liked different and he had been pleased hearing her moan out, delicious music to his ears as he watched her comply rolling her fingers over her erect nippples.

He took her glasses off then, affording her a blurry vision of things as he held them up to his face and looked through them. Slower, take your time, that's it, like that.[/i\

He returned the glasses to her, he wanted her to see this, to make it impossible for her to imagine a human standing before her and issuing such commands to her. He noticed the sinle tear streaking down her cheek and wiped it awau with a cool finger.

[i]Now, now doctor. We will have none of this, at least not yet. For now I only require you to enjoy yourself. I realize that you may never have thought too much of sex before but that is about to change. You will feel both the highs and lows of it, but regardless you will enjoy it. I expect those tears later on perhaps, but not now, certainly not now.

He leaned down dragging his tongue against her neck brief, inhaling her scent at such a close range. A tentacle reaching up to press itself against her clit rubbing slowly back and forth against it.

Now I want you to take your left hand and bring it over yourself. Your a smart girl, you know where. Girl, nay woman! Of course if you rather not we can call the whole thing off. It is your call, doctor.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:45 pm

She wasn't sure what was worse, the violation of her body or her mind. It was bad enough that his tentacles where everywhere, her face, her neck, between er legs. It was the one she couldn't see the one worming her way into her mind, knowing her lack of sexual experience or desire, that truly made her feel naked and exposed.

She dint trust her voice to answer. She wasn't sure she wouldn't take the offered out if she dared to speak. Instead she kept her right hand where it was, rolling and pinching her right nipple while her left began to snake down her body in a way she was sure she'd seen more sensual women than herself move. Caressing bare skin a she went, staring ahead at the alien creature before her while trying not to focus on it. She bit her lower lip, choking of enough moans as her finger reached what she believed to be the destination she wanted. His tentacle was still working her clit with maddening slowness, triggering certain physiological reactions regardless of the circumstance. So where her fingers darted around and down past that flexing limb, it found her target very warm and rather wet.

She couldn't help it. She turned her head away to look at the distant wall and clsoed her eyes. Then she widened her stance, sliding her sandal feet across he floor opening herslef up, just a bit. But then, finally her nerve failed her and rather than slider her middle two fingers inside, she cupped her sex with one hand, unable to take it to the level she had been instructed. In her head, she was torn in two, half of her mind screaming at her to do it, the other half screaming at her to stop. The confused indecisiveness of the moment was even managing to cool what physical reactions she was having.

'Conflicted' didn't begin to cover it.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:18 pm

He watched her keenly even as she looked away from him. Aegir had been aware that her gaze was unfocused while she gazed at him though he didn't mind. The conflict that raged through her mind was pleasing to him, knowing that she would not so easily allow herself to give in but also wanting what he could provide her too.

Setting a hand on her shoulder his fingers brushed over it to the nape of her neck, stroking over the soft flesh there. She might not have realized that she had stopped reciting those elements to disguise her own thoughts or so she had assumed that it was helping.

His other hand smoothly rolled against the curve of her breast, his thumb tracking over her nipple in small circles as he peered at her, mouth tendrils twitching. He regarded her in that moment, letting her run through the gamut of emotions that had been there.

It is still your choice doctor, still your decision but how often will you get such an opportunity? You realize that if I wanted to I could just take you here and now but that does not appeal to me. I could do that with any other student at this campus so it gets boring after awhile … but, making a deal, well, that is far more appealing and challenging for me. If you do not wish to find Eve or can think of a better way to find her then you could pursue that by my offer ...

He flicked his gaze to the clock her then back at her. The next five minutes so you have that long to decide ...

Aegir bent down letting his tongue sweep over the side of her neck.

Character Listing

Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Revulsion pulsed though her, less a though than an instinctual reaction as she felt his fingers on her shoulder, then another one cupping her breast, flicking her nipple. Flight of fight was screaming at her to run away or at least mount some kind of (hopelessly pitiful) defense. Goosebumps raised on her flesh and she forced herself to stay still, to take it. Betrayal mixed with earlier revulsion.

Five minutes could be an eternity, or a blink of an eye. Asao wnated to scream, so her bit her lower lip, hard, to keep it muffled. She wnated to run, so she spread her legs wider instead. Wanted this thing out of her goddamn head, knowing full well that it was lapping up here tormented thoughts like the dog that it was, and in her shame she couldn't keep that running list of elements going in her head.

So, instead, she thought of Eve.

Not of one moment of conversation, or lesson she imparted, or when her little prototype started to become her own person. But of all the moments, all at once, and much as she could recall (and she could recall plenty, thank you very much). Eve was hear daughter in fact if not in biology, and the warm, maternal feelings she felt for the creation pushed back the cold revulsion for what Aegir was doing and making her do.

Lap up some maternal love for a while, monster. See how you like that, she thought, under the flood of warm memories.

But she still had a apart to play in this little agreement. As ordered, she began to slider her fingers over her sex. Warm but not yet wet, she had to admit it felt weird thinking of Eve as she did this, but it was an oddness she would get over. This was all for her after all. So she increased the pace of her fingers a little and began to focus on her clit, just beginning to be teased out of hiding.

Finally Asao opened her eyes and tuned her head to look back at Aegir. Defiance in her eyes. Who knew one could be defiant and compliant at the same time?

"Like this?" she asked, a trill if triumph (yes triumph and definitely not arousal, no, no, no) in her voice.

Asao Yumi-The Brains
Eve01-The Beast

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:03 pm

He still found her recitation of those elements amusing. It had not thwarted him of course but he found it amusing that she thought she could keep her secrets from him. But she deliberately stopped and 'Cindy' grinned at the thought that crop up.

True, she had been disparate and in no position to seek such demands and reassurances but there was something … something that she may not have suspected but he could smell the blood in the water. If she surprised him then oh well, he was patient and he would seek his opportunity another time but he had considered that she was in dire straights, so much so that she would readily agree to these things.

“Why, doctor you would have to trust me. I'm sure you probably will not believe me but for reasons I won't get into my word is good. But if you do not trust it at all I will let you go. Oh, you and I know I could push you up against the wall or bring you down one of those aisles there with the book shelves and ravish you senseless.

“But there is no challenge in that. You see I enjoy making these arrangements. I prefer to challenge myself, and while it is unnecessary to hone my hunting skills I prefer challenges in other areas, such as this. Knowing what you know … what is to come can I get you to accept these terms? Of course it obligates me to carry them out and assist you if you manage to live up to your end of the bargain my dear.

“But refuse it and that will be all. No rape, in many ways that would be worse … perhaps next time I will not offer … perhaps the mood passes me by and I am no longer interested or perhaps I let you realize just how pointless your efforts are. That Eve is avoiding you for whatever reason, unless … well, those are theories of mine that I will not speak of just yet ...”

He watched her, he was interested of course. While his dealings were not often dark or sinister there were some that only knew of his darker nature. One pleasant experience but one darker one too … Aegir was more interested to see what she would do to get his assistance, what she was willing to endure.

He let her weigh in on this as he drew upon the perfect scenario, drawing from the mind set of another monster he had avoided in the past he incorporated that into his tale … he thought he had the perfect little set up and it was made sweeter as she agreed. Of course there were things that he would have to embellish, things that the monster did not know but things he thought he was making up too. He smiled with her accepted though.

“Our safe word shall be surrender … if you utter it things will end but you shall admit defeat and forfeit your right to assistance. Make it through this ordeal then you will have my services, agreed? If these matters are still acceptable to you please sit, these things will be easier if I do not have to worry about you collapsing.”

Character Listing

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2